Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 4 Empty Re: Furries

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Jezabell paused as she heard music coming from the choir room. She glanced at Mrs.Rajabi then shrugged and slipped out of the classroom and into the choir room. She listened in As elaine sang and Loren played grace grinned and gently stood by Loren then held up her instrument and began a playing happily along side him. Her fingers gliding and going quickly across the strings not missing a bit as she easily added a small solo to his Music. She smiled her right ear keeping perked up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Raistlin stood and took his instrument out near the choir room, playing along with the others to form a wonderful sound. He smiled at the music as a small crowd gathered to watch them play. A couple of guys nearby glared at him, whispering to each other. They snickered and moved closer. One stepped on his tail, causing him to yelp and turn around. As soon as he did, another boy grabbed at his cello. He yanked it away, but the boy got a hold of one of the strings, snapping it. He looked down at it, freezing for a moment, then looked back up at the boy, fuming. He could take them making fun of him, he could tolerate them treating him like a pet, but no one... no one touched the cello. His only friend before now, Matheus, had given it to him. Matheus had been like a brother to him... before he'd died in a car accident.

"Yeah, that's right. Quit your horrid screeching" the boy said and began laughing, but he was cut off as Raistlin brought the bow across the boy's face, knocking him over. He set the cello down as the boy sat up, wiping his face. Raistlin looked down at him angrily. "You make me sick. You have no respect for anyone! Are we not living things?! What do you take us for?! Monsters?!" he grabbed the cello and stormed off, the crowd parting for him as he left to go outside. He stopped in one of the school gardens, sitting down on the bench and looking at the cello, holding back tears.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Wahya looked at James when he hugged her, letting out a snarl when he rubs his cheek against hers.

"sorry I just have to leave my scent marking my terroitroy."

"Who the hell said I was your territory? I don't even know you that well." She feels his hand under her chin as her ears lay back, letting out a warning growl, cut off when James presses his lips to hers. She was in a slight state of shock. This cute guy that she doesn't even know deicides to claim her as his rather she wanted him to or not. Does he even know who he is dealing with? Obviously not if he had the guts to just meet her then kiss her. She wanted to pull back sooner, but these feelings kept her from doing so, but then she regains her tough posture and breaks away from him snarling.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" She wipped her mouth cheek and mouth, her black hair with white hilights covering her blush, she hated to show weakness. "That rumor is still not true. I did not kiss back or anything. You did against my will, so your out of luck." Wahya's tail raise as if to show dominance. -part of her wolf traits- Her ears stood up straight, and she turned around walking off campus.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

James watched then ran after ehr gently grabbing ehr hand and twirling ehr around to afce him. "calm down.. I just wanted the rumor to be truthful." He watches her carefully then speaks up again. "You think I'm doing this for fun?" He feels slightly offended that was is first intention he sighs then looks at her before kneeling down and taking her hand gently kissing it. "I may be michevous at times but a lady such as yourself is not to be messed with.." He stares into her eyes as he says this.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Wahya growls as her grabs her and turns her around. "You should of got to know me or something then, instead of kissing me when I wasn't willing!" She looks at him watching him as he speaks.

"You think I'm doing this for fun?"

"I saw how you were eyeing just about every girl in class, so yes I think your doing it for fun. I also think so because I've dated guys like you before." She watches him as he kneels down taking her hand, and kissing it.

"I may be michevous at times but a lady such as yourself is not to be messed with.."

Wahya looks back into his eyes. "At least you have learned something about me."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

(i love how everyone just ignored Raistlin)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 pm

(i wasn't going to jeesh, calm down)

Loren and Elaine both smiled when they heard a cello accompany them in their playing. How nice, the cello with its melodic deeper sound, fit wonderfully in with the violin and Elaine's beautiful voice.

Loren played a bit louder, Elaine got the cue and sang a crescendo. They both hoped that whoever was playing the cello, would crescendo along as well. Loren had his eyes closed as he played, swaying slightly to the music. Ah. How he loved the sound of Elaine's singing with his violin. It was divine, even the Gods would be amazed. Elaine was born with a fragile body, but she had vocal cords of gold and a memorizing voice. That's what he loved about her. Funny, Elaine was thinking the exact same thing. How Loren looked gruff and tough on the outside but when he touched his violin, it was just pure bliss.

Mrs. Lyric had her eyes closed as she listened to the now trio. It was lovely. The students had happy smiles on their faces and other students from band and orchestra started to come into the choir room to get a better hearing and view of the musicians.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

(You forgot Jezabell came to play too. D:)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 am

it was implied that both cello players could play louder
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 pm

(but she was playing the violin xD silly bailu didn;t read posts properly hehehehe.)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Wahya pulled her hand away from James and looked over at Raistlin as he cried. She rolled her eyes, not caring what was wrong with him. Walking away she felt her stone cold heart warm up a little, she didn't like this new feeling because she wasn't used to it at all. This feeling made her feel weak, so I a attempt to get rid of it, she skipped school and went home then off to a jewlry store. At home she quickly changed into black baggy pants hiding her tail in them, then put on a black shirt and a black hoodie. Her parents didn't care she was home or were she was going, they were to busy argueing as usual. She left the house and got in the car drving away to the store.

When she arrives she was happy to know it was opened. Laying her ears flat against her head putting on her hood, she then put in colored contacts to cover up her honey eyes, she then got out the car casually walking inside, examineing the jewlry, looking for something valuable and expensive. A male worker walked over to Wahya. "Excuse me Miss, but do you need help fining anything?" Wahya set her sight's on 2 expensive necklaces, a expensive watch, and a bracelet. "Um, no thank you, but may I see those necklace's watch and bracelet?" The worker looks at her while she smiles at him. "Well of course you can." Wahya watches him as he bends over to get it and with a swift hard blow to a pressure point he blacks out. She smiles as he falls to the ground then looks around making sure no one noticed then she leans over and steals the necklaces watch and bracelet as well as a couple of other thinfs including some rings and cash.

When Wahya gets what she wanted, she quickly makes her way back outside then looking behind her shoulder she sees some customer's notice the guy she knocked out then when she get's back into the car, removing her hood her ears stand back up and she hears sirens in the distance. She laughs then drives off.
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 pm

(i'm still ignored! I can't do anything!)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm

(lol sorry but my character mostly ignores everyone thats just how she's like)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:08 pm

(it's fine. It's just the other characters seem not to care. BAILU YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T IGNORE HIM!!)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 pm

(lol i could give you something i stole but then youd have to try and not get caught by the cops or ill just frame you XD)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

(lol it's fine. He wasn't technically supposed to be in the same garden as James and Wahya. But he caused the commotion right next to Jezzabell so i'd think at least she would notice! lol)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:14 pm

(lol he said he went into one of the school gardens so i figured he went in the same one as they did lol oh well)
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 pm

(yeah I wasn't to clear. but now we're cluttering up the forum. O.0 if you wanna keep talking i'll send you a PM or we can type in the chat forum)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Jezabell Gently set down her instrument as she sighed then slipped out of the choir class and after raistlin into the school gardens shooting the boys a dirty glance. She looks around finding Raistlin with his cello. She watched him a moment then walks over to him. She sets down her backpack and pulls out a box of strings gently taking his cello she works slowly and carefully re-stringing it for him then toning it listening carefully she smiled. "there You go" Jezabell smiled up To rasitlin. "I always have new strings with me I Move me fingers and bow so quickly the strings tend to break a little faster then a normal violionist." she smiled then stood up. "Well see you around." she waved and turned going back inside.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Raistlin bit his lip and looked away so she couldn't see the tear stains on his face as she re-strung the cello. Gradually though he turned his attention back to her, listening to her tune it. He smiled as the sweet, deep sound returned and he looked up at her. "Thank you. Now I owe you threefold." he sighed and took the cello back, testing the sound. Perfect... but why was he always so dependant on others? He never took a stand for himself, he always needed someone else to help him. He watched her walk away slowly, waving back to her. Slipping around the back of the orchestra room, which was now deserted due to the crowd in the hall, he put his cello back up and sneaked to the bathroom to wash his face and remove the tear streaks on his cheeks.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm

(i have no idea what just happened between all those posts)

Loren and Elaine had already stopped playing. Loren's sharp hearing picked up sounds and he told Elaine he would be right back.

The lynx anthro walked into the men's bathroom and saw Raistlin there. His face was red, obviously he had been crying, but for what? He did hear strings break but it was no use crying over spilled milk. "Hey. You okay?", he asked the fox anthro.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Jezabell walked to her next class stretching and aywning her tail wagging as her ears perked up. She smiled and listened around the builiding grinning slightly. She felt good about her good deed and was happy to ahve so many new wonderful friends. She stretched and giggled once more before walking to chemistry happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Raistlin jumped slightly, startled by Loren's sudden appearance. "Oh... um... yeah. I am now. I just got fed up with those kids" he said, looking down at the water in the sink as it bounced and rippled with each drip from the leaky faucet. "Sorry for freaking out and ruining the song."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm

"Oh... um... yeah. I am now. I just got fed up with those kids"

Loren walked up to the fox anthro. Loren was a year older so he felt a sense of older brother protection for the younger anthropomorphic. "The ignorant humans bothering you? If you need help, I'll teach them to mess with our kind.", he said as he put a hand on the younger guy's shoulder.

"Sorry for freaking out and ruining the song."

Loren withdrew his hand and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "No biggy. Elaine didn't mind much. Your cello was very nice by the way. Who was on the violin?", he asked him. "Where are the others also?", he added.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Jezabell slipped into chemistry still smiling as she held tightly onto her books. She barked in pain as a fan girl reached out and grabbed her ear jerking it slightly but accident. Jezabell turned and growled loudly at the girl who exploded into a fit of giggles. She growled louder then spun around and stalked off and into chemistry class rubbing her now throbbing ear.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next