Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 2 Empty Re: Furries

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Raistlin listened to the conversation passively. "Sound's like quite the incident... Loren right?" he said to the boy. He smiled slightly. Himself... he wasn't much for action... mostly because he was a better thinker than fighter until he got mad or cornered. Once that happened it was like primal instinct would kick in and the other guy wouldn't stand a chance.

"This is the fifth..school I've been to this year alone.."

"I understand how that feels... i used to move to a new school each month depending on where the orphanage could send me. But they've settled me here now with some new organization that takes care of me" Raistlin smiled lightly at jezabell. "Just make sure you stay in this one... i need all the friends i can get here. Our kind needs to stick together" He looked up as the teacher walked in, but didn't seem surprised by her comment to the class. The reason he had been settled in this school was its high rate of non-discriminatory staff... high in this case meaning almost 50%. The general school management was pointedly kept un-biased and for it recieved small government funding.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Jezzabell looked up at the teacher then blinked biting her lower lip she had planned on leaving before class started she just meant to speak with the others for a little while. Jezzabell Looked around then in a rash decision waved and dashed out of the classroom back to athletics she smiled then running into the locker room to attempt the sew her swimsuit back together frowning when it ripped she sighed and worked harder on it thinking of the others in the art class she was okat at art work but never the best and she wouldn't mind transferring into the class but she did love getting her daily dose of athletics.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Raistlin watched Jezzabell leave, then looked back at Loren. "So what's your schedual look like?" He hoped it was similar. At least then he'd know someone in his classes. He pulled out some blank paper as the teacher explained that, due to it being the first day of school, a free day was to be assigned. He began drawing, first a basic facial structure, then details, and eventually finished a very realistic portrait of Jezzabell. He then pulled out more paper and began on one for Loren.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Luna looks down at her schedual while she is walking down the hall. "Blah...1 more year here. Can't wait till i leave this shit hole..." Wasteing time like usual, Wahya wanders around the halls, ignoring the kids that stare at her ears and tail she keeps walking around even as the bell rings for class. She leans against a wall closing her eyes, keeping them closed even as she hears someone. "Excuse me miss, but shouldn't you be in class?" Opening her eyes she stares at the teacher and pushes off the wall. "Yeah I should, but I'm not. What are you gonna do about it?" She yawns then laughs at the teachers expression. "Luna are you ever gonna change your ways?" She shrugs. "Nope." The teach frowns and he grabs my arm. "Let's go." She shrugs him off. "Don't touch me I'll walk." Luna's ears stand up listening to the noise of the school then smirks hearing what the teacher says.

Shorty after that she walks into art class with the angry teacher.

Last edited by Kipcha on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Loren looked at Raistlin and nodded. "Yeah. Loren Vasilis.", the lynx said as the teacher came in. He liked this school for a reason. The staff the principle hired were mostly unprejudiced folks. The principle himself was very nice. Loren had negotiated a deal with the principle. If Loren aced his tests, he didn't have to do homework and he would have the exact same schedule as Elaine. The principle agreed without hesitation.

So what's your schedual look like?" He hoped it was similar.

Elaine took his schedule and matched it up with hers/Loren's. Her eyes widened and she smiled at him. "Lucky us, we have all the same classes together. Except we have anatomy and you have another science class. But it's better than nothing.", she said with a gentle smile.

The teacher, Ms.Raine walked around and handed out information sheets to each student. She paused at the table of Elaine, Loren, and Raistlin, looking at the fox's work and smiling at all of them. "Looks like we've got some talen here. Glad to know. Hope you enjoy this class.", she said as she continued to pass out papers until another teacher came in with a female student.

"Welcome. Is this our new arrival?", she asked the fellow teacher.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Raistlin smiled at the teacher. Generally, if the teacher seemed nice, he warmed up to them easily. "Thanks" he said to her, "I've always loved art." He smiled as he looked over the matching scheduals. "This works out perfectly. Now i know at least two people in each class" He looked up as another anthro girl entered the room. Another? wow... amazing. They must've made a point of trying to put them in similar classes to allow them to have friends. He smiled and waved at the girl, beaconing her to sit with them.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Luna looks around twiching her ears as her tail sways a little when she notices others like her. The teacher that led her hear looks at the other teacher. "Yes this is Wahya Moon." Luna grunts and rolls her eyes at the teacher, then she starts to walk to the other students like her, then changes her mind and sits in the very back. The teacher looks at her, then back at the Ms. Raine. "She is a trouble maker so watch out for her." Luna grins at the teacher's comment. "Why thank you for noticing."
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Ms. Raine smiled at the new student. Wahya Moon. How exotic. Must have Native American blood in her. Ms. Raine chuckled as she saw the new student sit at the back with no one. She waved her hand at the student. "Now now new student. In my class, there is no one sitting by themselves. Come up here with this group of anthros. I'm sure you'll fit in here perfectly.", the kind teacher said as she also gave Wahya a information sheet to fill out.

"Alright class, take 15 minutes to fill this sheet out, and then give it back to me. Since today is the first day, you may do as you wish, but that does not mean harassing other students. Stay in your seats and make new friends.", she said as she sat down to take attendance.

Loren turned back to his table. "Nice teacher. At least she isn't prejudiced like the one last year.", he said to Elaine. She nodded her head sadly. Last year they both had a stupid and racist math teacher that hated Loren's guts. But since Loren was perfect with his tests, the teacher couldn't say much. Instead he picked on Elaine which got on Loren's nerves. So much so he threatened the teacher.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Raistlin smiled as he finished up Elaine's portrait, setting it with the other two, then started on one of the new girl. He'd get a chance to talk to her later he supposed. She seemed anti-social, more so than himself. He paused on his work to fill out the sheet, then handed it in and continued his drawing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipcha Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Wahya looks at Ms. Raine with a raise eyebrow as she waved and called her out infront of the others. "I'm fine where I'm at thank you very much." Yawning Whaya lazyly fills out the form, then standing up takes it to the the teacher as her white tail twitches in irritation. "Here." She tosses the paper onto the desk then walks back to her seat in the back, eyeing the students in the class as her ears turn in different directions as she listens to a converstation about her.

Last edited by Kipcha on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kipcha
Kipcha

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Jezabell sighed then looked at her schdule biting her lower lip she slipped back into her clothes which were once again dry. she stared at it as the bell rand and decided on a course of action she may regret do to her lack of drawing skills. But deciding it's best in order to saty with at least one person she likes three would be better. She smiled then stopped remembering their offer for a new suit she bit her lower lip and opened her wallet deciding she'd go with them pay for her own suit and even treat them to dinner and have just enough for lunch and two dinners for the rest of the week.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 am

Raistlin finished the last drawing and set it with the others. "So do you think Jezzabell will take us up on our offer for a new swimsuit? She seemed more like the stubborn type that would want to pay for it herself" He said. He got the feeling they'd be seeing her again soon, but he wasn't sure when. He'd taken a liking to her already, mostly because she'd saved his hide twice in the same day. He looked over at the portraits and handed Loren and Elaine theirs. "You can keep those if you want."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 am

finally the bell rang and Jezabell stood up. Smiling brightly as she walked out of the locker rooms and back into the school. Walking through the Halls looking at her schedule she smiled she had English next. Jezabell stretched then yawned and walked to her next class trying to keep herself together but she was so happy her tail couldn't stop wagging. Just as to boys approached her one reaching out to touch her tail she jerked her head then in their direction and growled the paused and backed away. She stared at them a moment a bit worried. As her right eye was blind she could only see to the side of her from her left eye. Jezabell turned her head forward again. SMACK! She blinked and fell back on her bottom. She groaned her rubbing her nose then quickly grabbed her things.

James had seen what at just happened to the dog girl and frowned as student walked past her not bothering to help her gather her scattered papers and books. Infact most of them were purposly stepping on the books. He frowned then walked over to the girl his orange cat ears swivled around for a moment then his tail twitched and he knealt down helping her to gather her things. Handing them to her. She looked a bit nervous as she saw him but smiled warmingly. "Here you go, I'm James lacrosse by the way."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am

Raistlin looked up as the bell rang and stood, taking his things to go. "We have english next right?" he said, looking at his schedual. Indeed they did. He waited for them to grab their things, then turned and left the room, heading down the hall, certain that they'd be in tow. As he neared the English room he saw Jezzabell and another anthro picking up apparently spilled papers off the floor. he ran up and started helping her, then yelped as a boy deliberately stepped on his tail. He sighed and pulled his tail in, picking up more stuff and handing it to her
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

Jezabell looked up in surprise as two other anthros began helping her. She blinked then bit her lower lip nervously and for some odd reason getting angry she roughly took the papers. "I don't need to help thank you though." She looked down at her comment she was never one to be mean against others whom were helping her. "i-I'm sorry I don't know why I am angry." Jezabell kept her gaze down then jumped as Raistlin yelped. she looked at him and then looked at the boy who stepped on his tail she growled slowly rising as she glared at him
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

Raistlin shook off the comment like nothing, knowing she didn't mean it. He stood as she growled at the boy, putting his hand on her shoulder. "He's not worth your energy Jezzabell" He looked at her and smiled comfortingly. "C'mon, let's get to class so we can pick good seats." He helped up the other anthro and smiled at him. "Well... it's just surprise after surprise today isn't it? And who might you be?" He asked the boy anthro.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 am

James stood handing Jezabell her journal Which she seemed to take quickly and hide amougest her things. He smiled at her and then turned to Raistlin smiling He bowed slightly. "hello there my name is James Lacrosse" He extended his hand to the fox boy still smiling warmly. "I'm a Sophomore here and i believe i have english with all of you."

Jezabell looked from male to male then looked down blushing slightly. As she just listened in on the conversation her nose throbbing after all she had just ran straight into a wall. But then again she couldn't see it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 am

Raistlin smiled and shook his hand. "Good thing too. The school management seems to have made a point of putting us in the same basic classes. My name's Raistlin" He looked to Jezzabell. "You alright?" he asked, seeing her looking down. "Let's get to class" he said, taking her hand and pulling her along. "You too" he said, motioning to James to follow.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 am

Loren grabbed Elaine's things much to her complaint. He always carried her stuff for her, since he had none imself. She smiled never the less because she knew it was his way of caring for her. Both of them followed Raistlin out of the door, saying bye to Ms. Raine and going to English: Creative writing, a class for all levels.

They hadn't walked far when they saw Raistlin bolt to help, oh look Jezabell and oh surprising, another anthropomorphic, a cat this time. Elaine smiled up at Loren. "Looks like this school has more anthros then we originally thought.", she told him. He smiled back and nodded to her.

He went up to them, said hello to the new guy and hello again to Jezabell and they heard the warning bell ring, and they hurried along towards their english class.

Loren and Elaine walked into the room and immediately picked seats at the back of the class near the wall.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 am

Jezabell blinked and gently pulled her hand away. "I;m sorry." She quickly walked into the classroom and picked out a seat sitting down not completely in the back but near elaine and Loren. She bit her lower lip nervously then searching through her things for her pencil and some paper.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 am

(jess how are you on? Very Happy)

Loren and Elaine nodded their heads to Jezabell, waiting for the other anthros to join them. Soon normal students started coming in and taking seats. Some girls's eyes went bug eyed when they saw anthros in the class and meekly sat near the back, but towards the middle and shot Loren some looks. He ignored them and turned his attention to Elaine and smiled gently at her. Elaine returned the smile.

Then the teacher walked in, an elderly man with a strict and mean look in his eyes. This guy was not an anthro lover but not a hater either. He just didn't like them much. He saw already there were two of them in his english class. He hmphed and proceeded to gather his paperwork and started passing out sheets of paper. "I'm am Mr. Roland. This is English Creative Writing. Fill out this parent information sheet and get it back to me tomorrow. Once everyone is seated I shall begin introductions.", he said in a rough voice.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 am

Jezabell smiled at him she was gonna have fun torturing this teacher. She took a sheet still smiling and began filling most of it saving the rest for her parents. She smiled as James took his seat near her shotting her a silly glance that said. "this guy is gonna be fun." Jezabell stiffled a laugh and began working on doodles on an blank sheet of paper.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

Mr. Roland walked back towards the room, where Loren, Elaine, Jezabell and James were sitting. For a human, he had good ears to make up for his bad eyesight. He went up to Jezabell and then rapped her on the head with the rolled up paper. "Ms. Johnson, I am not a pushover and if you are disrespectful you will serve detention. Understood?", he asked.

He looked over at Loren and Elaine and narrowed his eyes. A human with a anthro, interesting. Then he gave James and Raistlin a look and walked back to the front of the room. "Hurry up and fill out what you can, and save the rest for your guardians or family.", he said waiting for the students to hurry.

Loren took his and Elaine's paper and stuck them in a folder for Elaine's mother.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 am

Raistlin seemed unphased as Jezzabell pullled free of his grip. He simply continued into the classroom and took a seat near her and Loren. He invited James to take the seat next to him and then turned to look at the teacher. He rolled his eyes... this guy didn't seem real nice. Great... just what he needed. He took the sheet and filled out what he could, leaving blank any spaces pertaining to parents. For the guardian number he wrote in the number of the organization taking care of him. Once done, he slipped it into his laptop case and sat back to listen, facing his ears forward to hear. He stifled a laugh at Jezzabell and James' looks to each other. He returned the teachers annoyed look to the back of his head as he walked away.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Loren returned the stare that Mr. Roland gave him. Elaine just smiled at him and the teacher didn't mind her. He walked back after looking at the variation in the class. Not many anthros. He cleared his throat and spoke to the class. "This class is a mixed class. Understand this, I do not dislike anthros, although I'm not a lover of them. Respect me and I will respect you. Mr. Vasilis, I understand you had a deal with the principle, I will leave you alone but do not disrupt the class.", he said to the lynx anthro.

Loren nodded his head at the teacher and then sat back to relax. His deal with the principle was that if he aced all the tests that he got from teachers during the year, he didn't have to do homework and could just relax in class and watch over Elaine. The principle agreed and the teachers knew too.

"As for all other students. Today we will assess your skills. Please take out two sheets of paper and write a personal narrative. You have the rest of the class period, begin.", he said as he sat down to work on paperwork.

Elaine smiled at Loren and pulled out two pieces from their shared backpack and then started writing, she was a good writer.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next