Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cross Knights

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Black Cross Knights - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Cross Knights

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Connor followed Elaine to the Training arena, stopping outside to grab his spear, which he brought into the arena. Immediately upon entering, he stopped, his cheeks turning bright red. He swallowed and did his best to keep his eyes on her face, but it was a bit hard when she was tempting him like that. He stammered a bit. "Um... it's... well... I guess it is." Despite this, he kept a firm grip on his spear, ready in case she lunged when she had him distracted. A small drop of blood trailed down his finger from where he had poked it with a needle before the fight. He had hoped to keep it concealed until he needed it, but he was to distracted to notice it now.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Elainia watched him and smiled "It's so warm... I wish i had a little less.. on" She smiled advancing towards him still fanning herself. "Have you any idea's of how to.. cool me off?" She quickly unfastened the second button showing off more of her chest to the point some of the frills on her bra was showing.

Elaina smiled then got close enough to reach him she gently she placed her finger tips on his shoulder and letting them slide down his arm even though she had down stuff like this before in order for a fight to go in her favor she had felt extremely more nervouse now more than ever. She kept her cool though on the outside at least as she leaned in closer beginning to press her body against his leaning up as if to kiss him.

Elaina then suddenly grasped hold of his wrist making his muscles tighten and keeping his entire body perfectly still. She watched him blushing slightly as she made his own hand go up to his throat and squeeze hold.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"It's so warm... I wish i had a little less.. on" She smiled advancing towards him still fanning herself. "Have you any idea's of how to.. cool me off?"

Oh he was sure he had some ideas. But no... no he wasn't going to even think about that. Connor stood looking slightly conflicted as she approached and placed her hand on him. Something in the back of his mind told him that he should be getting away but... He couldn't help it. Her face was so close and her lips looked nice. He started to lean in towards her.

Suddenly, in a flash, it all came back. This was training, and he knew exactly what she was trying to do. He tensed to push away, but was too late, she'd already caught him. His body froze, no longer under his control and he struggled to keep his own hand away from his throat. He put his whole concentration into stoping the hand and managed to slow it down, but it kept coming. He'd lost.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Elaina watched him a moment then squinted. "Don't get distracted even by seduction it's hard not to get tempted but you have to stay focused, now fight me or I will kill you right now" She was practically glaring at him as she contuined to force his hand towards his throat she was gonna make him fight he had to learn that even against something as powerful as this his own mental power could be stronger.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:22 pm

"Don't get distracted even by seduction it's hard not to get tempted but you have to stay focused, now fight me or I will kill you right now"

Connor struggled agains the control, fighting it, but he couldn't stop it from inching closer. Suddenly, a grin burst out on his face and he laughed a little. "Don't need to" Suddenly, his other hand, the one which had been holding his spear, twitched under the drop of blood from his right hand. It landed perfectly on the glove's circle. A flurry of dark energy ensued behind her and a demon rose from the ground, Nicor to be exact, fourth tier demon of water. Her hair flowed around her as though she were submerged and light played across her dark blue skin like sunlight through waves as she raised her hands. A tempest of water formed and she released it, sending it at Elaina's back. He grinned wider. "What was that about staying focused?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Elaina was wtaching Connor closely when she heard his demon spawn and shoot water at her causing her to lose her footing and lose contact with him, her dress was soaked but she grinned at him feigning a pout. "Oh no! My dress is soaked!..I'll have to lose it!" Elaina blushed as if embarassed then gently slipped out of her dress standing in front of him blushing and pretending to hide her slightly exposed body. (bra and undies)

Then Elaina grabbed the little knife from her thigh strap the one with the hook on it and grinned jumping at his demon and thrusting her knife towards it a moment as if to attacked then quickly jumping around it and back to connor smiling as she advanced closer to him stopping short, enough distance to tough him but instead just standing infront of him watching him a moment.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Connor grinned and pushed off of the ground, the water spreading out around him as his demon kept it from hitting him at all. He looked up and saw Elaina, uncovered except for her underwear and blushed a bright red, but remembered what she said. No distractions. He raised his spear as his demon dodged the half-attack from Elaina and charged at her, swinging the spear for the knife in an attempt to knock it from her hands, then pointing the sharp point at her throat. His face was still flushed from embarrassment, but he was focused now, and ready for anything she threw at him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Elaina reached up and pushed the end of the spear up grinning almost with a look of blood lust. She pressed the spear to her throat then pushed it to the side allowing it to cut her throat. "I don't mind a little scrap.. I can recover.. go ahead" She grinned and giggled she enjoyed battle almost to much she then jumped up and grabbing the spear jerking it towards her causing him to come closer she smiled reaching out and grabbing hold of him then made him pull himself close to her wrapping one arm around her waist. "if your demon hits me it hits you.. or.. it just makes me fall onto you.. either way it's in my favor.. What are you going to do now?" She grinned almost whispering the last couple of words as she leaned forward licking her lips placing her lips close to his trying to get hims distracted as she forced his hand to trail down a bit resting on the small of her back.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 pm

"I don't mind a little scrap.. I can recover.. go ahead"

Connnor's arms tensed a bit. He never meant to hurt her in this fight for real but she had just... well needless to say he was a bit confused, enough to let down his guard and be pulled to her. He was caught in her grip and he knew that he couldn't fight his way out. He had been stupid enough to summon a demon who's powers were indiscriminate, but he was sure there was a way out. He'd already realized that whenever she was focusing on moving one limb of his, he could concentrate enough to move another, but he wasn't sure it would work this time.

Suddenly, he had a marvelous idea. Nicor moved behind him, looking a bit hesitant, but she followed orders. This time, the typhoon struck Connor in the back, knocking them over and giving him enough time to implement the move Tsen had taught him. Mid-air, he executed a shadow step, almost vanishing with speed and skidding across the wet floor a few short feet away. At the same time, he released his spear, letting it stick into the ground with the prongs of the flame-looking blade splayed enough to not touch Elaina's neck. It rested perfectly around her neck, not even cutting it in the slightest. He kept his distance and watched her next move as he pricked his finger again, sending back Nicor and all the water that she had brought and instead summoning Succorbenoth, just in case he needed the eunich's powers of gates. It would prove useful against her.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am

Tempo drove towards the orphanage and parked his Audi in the reserved parking spot with his name on it. Shutting off the engine of his car, he got out and Wren got out too, this time not waiting for Tempo to open the door for her and teasingly stuck her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes as he grabbed his violin and together they walked towards the door to the orphanage.

The place was decorated on the inside, in a way that would get the children excited for this day. Tempo had noticed the vans of the other bands asked to come here and he saw some of them preparing nearby. He signed in, sticking a "Hello My Name Is" tag on his shirt and Wren did the same. One of the staff led them to a room they had reserved for Tempo and the two filed in and Temp started preparing while Wren watched with interested as he went about his business.

"I see you're not nervous," Wren said as she walked over to his chair and laid her fingers on his cheek, lightly walking her fingers up and down his face. He turned his head and his lips lightly brushed a kiss on her palm and she chuckled as she removed her hand and laid it on his shoulder.

"Should I be? I'm a professional remember?" he said with a small smirk in her direction.

Wren chuckled as she messed with his hair lightly and then sat on the arm rest of his chair as he polished and cleaned his instrument, tuning it and then adjusting the bow. He had brought one of his softer electrical ones as he did not want to damage the ears of the young ones. Wren commended for that as she stroked his violin.

"You'll be amazing," she said with confidence as she smiled at him.

He looked up at her with a small glint in his eyes.

"And do I get a reward if I do?" he asked as he raised one inquiring eyebrow.

She smirked and placed a swift kiss on his lips as she exited the room to go to the audience seating.

"We'll see about that. Expect one before we leave for our next mission though for sure," she said with a wink as she waved to him and exited the room and made her way to the kids and audience.

He continued to prepare and once he was done and exited and moved to see what was the line up for the concert.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4