Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cross Knights

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Cross Knights - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Cross Knights

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Elaina slowly awoke wiping her eyes and yawning she sat up and stretched. Elaina yawned once more then stood up stretching again before walking to the bathroom that was in her room. She took a quick shower then dressing in a a floral printed dress with a petticoat underneath. Elaina tied her hair back with a bow and nodded in approval..

Elaina knelt down pulling out a suitcase from underneath her bed then opening it and setting it on her bed. She smiled as she packed making sure she had everything she would need for at least a month. She walked over to her closet looking in it then picking out three nice dresses she would decide which was best once she to her destination.

After packing her suitcase Elaina grabbed her current book and walked out of her room closing her door behind her she glanced around before walking down the hall and making her way to the dining area. She smiled and grabbed a plate begining to fill it with some bacon and eggs and a biscuit she filled her glass with orange juice then walked over to her own table book in hand. She opened it up and began to read and eat keeping her attention focused on the book.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Tempo and Wren saw Tsen and Connor walk in first. Tempo looked up at them, his acknowledgment of their existence and went back to his paper and his coffee and blueberry muffin.

Wren on the other hand gave them both a warm smile.

"Morning you two. How did practice go yesterday night? Sorry we couldn't stay to watch, I needed some sleep." she said without her usual wink and dirty joke. Tempo glanced at her to make sure she was alright and she gave him a small smile. That satisfied him enough to drag himself back to reading the news.

Silence passed between the four of them, Tempo reading and occasionally speaking to Wren in their shared language of German. By the way Wren was responding, she was up to full charge yet even if she did have an awesome sleep yesterday. She still needed to recuperate. Tempo could see this but he didn't push her.

After the two were done speaking they looked up at Elaina came in, not talking, got her food then sat down to eat and read a book. ....What's with everyone this morning? Chummy much?

Then Tabitha strolled in and slapped a wad of paper on a nearby table, catching their attention.

"Alright you four, better get familiar with each other as you guys will be spending weeks, maybe even months, with each other. Now chop chop finish up your slowpoke eating and formulate a plan for me to approve. I want to see what you guys are doing to approach this matter. Tempo as oldest and senior Knight you are assigned as leader. Wren and Tsen you are lieutenants and will help Tempo maintain order in the group and plan attacks. I don't want to hear any disagreement about my ranking understood? Now after you're done you'll find me in the office. Drop by after you five have discussed the plan." she said and with another slap to the table she strolled away.

Wren turned to Tempo, saw him return her gaze, then she turned to see Tsen and Connor and then Elaina.

"So guys, what should we do?" she asked them. Tempo finished up his food and coffee. He put his paper down and took his and Wren's dishes to the washer room for the servants to clean with a thanks to them and came back to the table.

"Oh yeah Tsen, Connor, Elaina, have you all packed?" Wren added as Tempo sat down.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 pm

"Morning you two. How did practice go yesterday night? Sorry we couldn't stay to watch, I needed some sleep."

Tsen and Connor both looked at Wren, then smiled at each other, Tsen speaking first. "Connor has improved greatly. He's not only been training his psyche, but he's been working on spear techniques as well, so he's good in battle. He exceeded my expectations in every way." Connor smiled and kept eating, figuring that everything that could be said had been said. As Elaina walked in the room, Tsen gave her a cordial hi and Connor blushed, but smiled and waved at her, his mouth too full to speak.

"Alright you four, better get familiar with each other as you guys will be spending weeks, maybe even months, with each other. Now chop chop finish up your slowpoke eating and formulate a plan for me to approve. I want to see what you guys are doing to approach this matter. Tempo as oldest and senior Knight you are assigned as leader. Wren and Tsen you are lieutenants and will help Tempo maintain order in the group and plan attacks. I don't want to hear any disagreement about my ranking understood? Now after you're done you'll find me in the office. Drop by after you five have discussed the plan."

At the assigning of the rank, Tsen gave his usual 'tch' noise, but didn't say anything. Connor watched and listened patiently, nodding every once in a while as she explained. As Tabitha walked out, Tsen turned to Tempo begrudgingly. "Well, as much as I don't like to admit it, you are the most experienced person here, and the person in charge of the op so..." He groaned, not believing he was actually asking him this, "What do you think we should do?" It was then that Connor surprised him by being the one to speak. "I think we should go tonight." Tsen turned around and looked him straight in the eye, dumbfounded. "Connor, I respect you as a friend, but... you're not a ranking member in this op. And we were told we have to ship out in one week. Why the sudden urge to go now?" Connor sighed and sat forward. "Well... I've been getting this odd feeling lately, especially last night when we got this mission. So I consulted Botis." Tsen gave him a funny look and Connor sighed. "He's a low-ranking seer demon. He can predict fluxes in time and get a basic idea of someones future, nothing clear though. Anyway, he claims there's something big on the horizon, in our futures... all of them. I think it may happen on this mission..."

He fell silent, looking around at everyone's faces, desperate for some kind of support. Finally, Tsen turned to the others. "I believe him. And I trust him, we all should. If he says that we should ship out tonight, I say we should as well." He looked around, first to Elaina, then Wren, then finally settled his gaze on Tempo. "I guess the final verdict is up to you but... I say we do a vote. All in favor." He raised his hand, as well as Connor, and looked around at the others.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Elaina was so entranced in her book she had noticed when Tabitha called them over but the moving figures caught her attention and she finally napped back to reality. walking over to listen as Tabitha spoke frowning in disapproval of the ranking but knowing it's what she had to deal with being so young then connor spoke.

"I think we should go tonight." Tsen turned around and looked him straight in the eye, dumbfounded. "Connor, I respect you as a friend, but... you're not a ranking member in this op. And we were told we have to ship out in one week. Why the sudden urge to go now?" Connor sighed and sat forward. "Well... I've been getting this odd feeling lately, especially last night when we got this mission. So I consulted Botis." Tsen gave him a funny look and Connor sighed. "He's a low-ranking seer demon. He can predict fluxes in time and get a basic idea of someones future, nothing clear though. Anyway, he claims there's something big on the horizon, in our futures... all of them. I think it may happen on this mission..."

Elaina shook her head in disapproval "it doesn't matter about meer trust, We need time to plan and pack and get everything set up just up and leaving because of a hint giving to us isn;t enough for me to want to leave today, I apologize Connor but we need time and I vote no." When Elania spoke the whole time she was worried what connor would think of her and she couldn;t figure out why, she had never had any sort of feekings when she spoke her opnion before but for some reason he had that effect on her and it worried her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 pm

When Tabitha left Tempo remained silent as he listened to everyone speak first. Wren listened as well but knew that the final choice went to Tempo. He was the most senior of the knights so far as he was the youngest the order brought in at the age of 6. Tabitha as well as the boss trusted Tempo's cool head and strategical plans to come out for the better on missions. So far he's never failed to complete a mission with the most efficient time.

"Connor has improved greatly. He's not only been training his psyche, but he's been working on spear techniques as well, so he's good in battle. He exceeded my expectations in every way."

Wren smiled at Connor.

"I'm glad to hear that. You'll definitely be ready for this mission kid. Just stick close to us." she told him with a friendly encouraging wink at him.

"Well, as much as I don't like to admit it, you are the most experienced person here, and the person in charge of the op so..." He groaned, not believing he was actually asking him this, "What do you think we should do?" It was then that Connor surprised him by being the one to speak. "I think we should go tonight." Tsen turned around and looked him straight in the eye, dumbfounded. "Connor, I respect you as a friend, but... you're not a ranking member in this op. And we were told we have to ship out in one week. Why the sudden urge to go now?" Connor sighed and sat forward. "Well... I've been getting this odd feeling lately, especially last night when we got this mission. So I consulted Botis." Tsen gave him a funny look and Connor sighed. "He's a low-ranking seer demon. He can predict fluxes in time and get a basic idea of someones future, nothing clear though. Anyway, he claims there's something big on the horizon, in our futures... all of them. I think it may happen on this mission..."

"I believe him. And I trust him, we all should. If he says that we should ship out tonight, I say we should as well." He looked around, first to Elaina, then Wren, then finally settled his gaze on Tempo. "I guess the final verdict is up to you but... I say we do a vote. All in favor."

Wren sighed at Tsen's comment. Of course he wasn't the happiest about the ranking. She knew he had a bone to pick with the musician but still....But Connor also surprised her by speaking his part. Although she supported the kid, it was tough basing their whole mission on the prophecy of a demon.

"Tsen I know you support Connor and I do too but--" she started but was interrupted by Elaina's part.

"it doesn't matter about meer trust, We need time to plan and pack and get everything set up just up and leaving because of a hint giving to us isn;t enough for me to want to leave today, I apologize Connor but we need time and I vote no."

Wren winced at the blunt rejection from Elaina. She turned to Tempo as he had been silent and gauging everyone's reactions. "So what now Temp?" she asked him.

Tempo turned to look at her, his gray eyes gazing at hers and he turned to address everyone.

"This mission could decide the future of this Order. To base it off the mere prophecy of a low ranking demon seer, it's hard to put trust into that. I'm not doubting Connor's abilities, but we need more than just the words of one of his minions to push us forward. We need time but we also need to act in case our quarry escapes us. We will have three days. That's it, take it or stay behind. We will formulate the plan today and once we've decided we will speak to Tabitha, plan our route, pack everything we need and discuss battle strategy. Wren and I have packed already and we will be in the Group Room 6 to meet you all for planning. Attendance is mandatory unless you forgo this mission. We will discuss more when we're there." Tempo said his part and acted his part as leader to the fullest.

With that said he pushed from his seat and stood. Wren did the same and the two of them walked towards Group Room 6. Wren turned around as she walked to speak to the others. "Go pack and get ready. We'll meet you guys there." she called to them as she then returned to joining Tempo.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

"Tsen I know you support Connor and I do too but--"

"it doesn't matter about meer trust, We need time to plan and pack and get everything set up just up and leaving because of a hint giving to us isn;t enough for me to want to leave today, I apologize Connor but we need time and I vote no."

"This mission could decide the future of this Order. To base it off the mere prophecy of a low ranking demon seer, it's hard to put trust into that. I'm not doubting Connor's abilities, but we need more than just the words of one of his minions to push us forward. We need time but we also need to act in case our quarry escapes us. We will have three days. That's it, take it or stay behind. We will formulate the plan today and once we've decided we will speak to Tabitha, plan our route, pack everything we need and discuss battle strategy. Wren and I have packed already and we will be in the Group Room 6 to meet you all for planning. Attendance is mandatory unless you forgo this mission. We will discuss more when we're there."

Connor sighed and lowered his head a little bit as each response hit him. He had been shot down by each, but he had known from the beginning that his proposal probably wouldn't be accepted. Still, he was happy with Tempo's decision to move quickly. He felt good that they were leaving early. He lifted his head and smiled. Tsen growled and opened his mouth to start an argument with Tempo, but Connor gently rested his hand on Tsen's arm, shaking his head. Tsen begrudgingly back off as Connor stepped up once again. "Thank you all for at least considering my proposal. I respect everyone's opinions and I support Tempo's decision entirely. And Elaina, you don't have to apologize. You're thinking of the mission which is what we should do." He smiled and fell silent again as Tsen watched. He smiled slightly, amazed to see how much the boy had matured since he had found him.

"Go pack and get ready. We'll meet you guys there."

Tsen and Connor nodded in unison and stood, walking out the door to their respective rooms. Connor quickly jumped in the shower, washing up before getting dressed again and grabbing his suitcase. He tossed clothes into it, some for casual dress and some mission clothes. He also grabbed a garment bag, carefully placing his suit into it and zipping it up, in case he needed to be present at the fancy party that was part of the mission. From under the bed, he produced a long, black case, which he set on the bed. He grabbed his spear and twisted the handle in a special way, causing it to separate into two pieces, then set it gently into the case and latched it shut. Across the hall, Tsen was stuffing a random assortment of clothes into his duffel bag, along with other various items. He laid his suit on top, then dropped the bag to the side and began filling a backpack with other items, including books, a PSP, an I-pod, a few chargers, and a drawing notepad, along with pencils and erasers. He then grabbed Bahamuut's case, opening it and carefully touching each of the pieces to make sure they were all there. He then closed it and set it beside his other things, then made his way out of his room and to group room six, arriving only shortly before Connor and taking his seat to the side of him.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 pm

"This mission could decide the future of this Order. To base it off the mere prophecy of a low ranking demon seer, it's hard to put trust into that. I'm not doubting Connor's abilities, but we need more than just the words of one of his minions to push us forward. We need time but we also need to act in case our quarry escapes us. We will have three days. That's it, take it or stay behind. We will formulate the plan today and once we've decided we will speak to Tabitha, plan our route, pack everything we need and discuss battle strategy. Wren and I have packed already and we will be in the Group Room 6 to meet you all for planning. Attendance is mandatory unless you forgo this mission. We will discuss more when we're there."

Elaina listened to Tempo as he spoke then nodded he agreed with his plan it was perfect for now she was a bit unnerved about the idea of leaving early but kepy her mouth shut she was a low ranking in this assignment so she had to know her place even if she had plenty to say.

"Thank you all for at least considering my proposal. I respect everyone's opinions and I support Tempo's decision entirely. And Elaina, you don't have to apologize. You're thinking of the mission which is what we should do."

Elaina smiled with relief then thanked connor before exiting she had already packed but she had to finish her breakfast and have a quick chat with her mother before meeting everyone in the room. She went to her table finishing her meal then exiting the room silently she looked around before slipping around the corner her dress flowing behind her she glanced around once more then entered their boss's room and smiled waving to her mother. "hey mom.. I just wanted to get a quick hug in and say goodbye before we go discuss our plans.. I am after all being shipped halfway around the world."
Her mother looked up from her papers and smiled standing and walking over to her daughter. "hello dear, It's good to see you. and I'm sorry i personally want to here but we need your skills and i trust that you'll be alright"
"Of course I will be you also worry." Elaina giggled then hugged her mother. "i have to get going now but I enjoy these little chats come stop by my room tonight and we can watch a movie like we used to!"
"alright honey, I'll see you in a bit."

Elania smiled and silently excited her mothers office looking around before making her way to room 6. Elaina was also careful not to let anyone know their boss was her mother it wasn't because she was ashamed but because she was worried of what people would say. She knew others would be jealous she was one of the few with a parent to keep her safe and to worry about her. But she also had the power to do more then she was in the company though she choose not too.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Before the others got to the room, Wren and Tempo were already there. The room is the size of a normal sized discussion room, complete with a blackboard and projection connected to a computer if they needed it.

The table was in the shape of a circle. Tempo and Wren took a seat to where Tempo was sitting with his back facing the white board with Wren to his right.

While they were waiting for the others, Tempo kept glancing at Wren and after a while Wren turned to him with a smirk.

"What Temp? Can't keep your eyes off me for a second?" she asked him as she teased him, playing with his smooth and graceful hand, tracing over his long fingers and admiring the callousness of his fingertips.

Tempo gave her a look that said he wasn't tricked by her play.

"....I can't keep my eyes off you. What's wrong? Is it still the premonition like Connor had?" he asked her, noticing that when Connor said he had a bad feeling Wren tensed up at the table. Something was definitely bugging her animal senses, and it bothered him that even his music couldn't make it better.

Wren was silent for a moment before giving him a soft smile. She raised his hand to her lips and kissed his knuckles. "I don't know what do you with you, or what will I do without you Temp." she said with a soft chuckle as she placed her palm on her cheek for comfort.

He watched her with soft eyes as he turned her to face him. "Same thing tonight. I want you in your best shape for the mission." he told her.

Though the words sounded harsh, Wren heard the unspoken sentence he left off. "I want you in your best shape for the mission. So that I can be sure nothing will happen to you." Again she chuckled as she released his hand. "Ok same thing tonight. I promise I will get better...The others are coming." she said as she sat back in her chair. Though she claimed to be flirtatious, she really didn't want to put Tempo on the spotlight with the others, seeing as how he had enough on his plate.

Connor came in and then Tsen did the same. After those two Elaina came in as well and when all three sat down Tempo clasped his hands in front of his face and looked at each member individually.

"I'm assuming you've all read the information Tabitha gave to us in the manila folders yesterday. In there you should have read about Tyler Reed's profile sheet as well as a detailed record of his powers. Last anyone has seen of his is in Rome, Italy. He's been causing havoc in many areas and apparently his next target is a renowned royal party held on a cruise ship 5 days from now. We are going to infiltrate that party, hence why pack formal clothing, and we will stop him before he attempts to wreck that cruise and all the important political people and innocents on board. That as well as to capture Reed and bring him back to HQ alive for interrogation." he said and stopped in case anyone had questions.

"Are they any questions on the goal of our mission so far?" he asked them. Wren shook her head as she took in all he said. They had read the information in the folders together this morning before they had gone to breakfast so they did discuss somethings before hand already. She in turn looked at the other three to see what they had to say.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:51 pm

"I'm assuming you've all read the information Tabitha gave to us in the manila folders yesterday. In there you should have read about Tyler Reed's profile sheet as well as a detailed record of his powers. Last anyone has seen of his is in Rome, Italy. He's been causing havoc in many areas and apparently his next target is a renowned royal party held on a cruise ship 5 days from now. We are going to infiltrate that party, hence why pack formal clothing, and we will stop him before he attempts to wreck that cruise and all the important political people and innocents on board. That as well as to capture Reed and bring him back to HQ alive for interrogation."

"Are they any questions on the goal of our mission so far?"

Connor nodded occasionally as the briefing went on and Tsen listened, his begrudging expression gone, replaced instead with his business face. As the briefing finished, he spoke up. "So are we all to infiltrate the party directly? Or will some of us be staying out of sight and undercover?" He sat back and waited for Tempo's response. Connor spoke as well. "Yes I was wondering about that too. I know for a fact that my obvious presence for one could be a detriment to the mission. I have met Tyler Reed personally before, and though it was brief I'm afraid he may still remember me. Would it be best for me to remain unseen and sneak in some other way?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 pm

"I'm assuming you've all read the information Tabitha gave to us in the manila folders yesterday. In there you should have read about Tyler Reed's profile sheet as well as a detailed record of his powers. Last anyone has seen of his is in Rome, Italy. He's been causing havoc in many areas and apparently his next target is a renowned royal party held on a cruise ship 5 days from now. We are going to infiltrate that party, hence why pack formal clothing, and we will stop him before he attempts to wreck that cruise and all the important political people and innocents on board. That as well as to capture Reed and bring him back to HQ alive for interrogation."

"Are they any questions on the goal of our mission so far
?"

Elania listened carefully nodded on occasion and taking in everything tempo said, then speaking. "I don't have any questions but I have one thing to add, from what I was reading Tyler takes your memories and twists them making you question what your real memory is to the point of insanity is very smart and could harm someone very badly be extremely catious when speaking with him try hard not to allow him to know how you are."

Elaina sat back she was nervous for this mission it had been a long time since she became nervous for a mission but tyler frightened her, she had very little memories of her real mother left and if he took them and twisted them in anyway she would be devistated this was one of her biggest fears. As Elaina thought of this a small look of fear flashed across her face be quickly returned to normal as she blinked looking around at everyone else.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

"So are we all to infiltrate the party directly? Or will some of us be staying out of sight and undercover?" He sat back and waited for Tempo's response. Connor spoke as well. "Yes I was wondering about that too. I know for a fact that my obvious presence for one could be a detriment to the mission. I have met Tyler Reed personally before, and though it was brief I'm afraid he may still remember me. Would it be best for me to remain unseen and sneak in some other way?"

Tempo turned to Connor and Tsen and digested their questions.

"Tsen have you ever met Reed before? I personally haven't. Wren?" he turned to her.

Wren shook her head. "Heard of him, never met him either." she answered.

Tempo nodded and turned back to Tsen. "Seeing as how Wren and I haven't met him, we'll infiltrate the party and Tsen you too if you haven't. Connor and Elaina, you two have had contact with him and so we will either have you two as back up or for more ambush power we can disguise you two and then let you blend with the staff on board." he told them.

Wren chuckled as she glanced at the two younger Knights.

"Don't worry a thing you two. I'm a professional at this. I was told I could be a special effects/costume designer. I'll just give you two another face and a wig and you two will be unnoticeable. And I doubt some crazy lunatic will pay that close attention to random staff, especially if his goal is to wreck the whole ship." she said as she made a mental note to prepare a make up kit with her.

Tempo nodded his head at the idea and looked at Connor and Elaina to see if they were okay with that idea.

"I don't have any questions but I have one thing to add, from what I was reading Tyler takes your memories and twists them making you question what your real memory is to the point of insanity is very smart and could harm someone very badly be extremely catious when speaking with him try hard not to allow him to know how you are."

Tempo remembered reading that in his detailed record.

"In general he is an illusionist who takes memories and twists them in your mind. Though his power is incredible he gets weaker the longer he uses it. Judging from how his previous acts are, he'll cause a big scene announcing his plans to cause trouble and then proceed to try and run the ship into something so the captains will be targeted. Our plan is to stop him right as he makes his announcement. It'll be very difficult due to the fact that we'll be surrounded by innocents. We'll try to isolate him on the highest level of the ship and take him there." he said.

Wren nodded her head.

"An illusion eh? So long as we don't let our fears take over us we should be okay. We have to keep our heads and distinguish reality from illusion. As soon as we fall prey to our fears, he'll have us. I'm a close range fighter so I should be worried most. Tempo, is long range with his soundwaves. Elaina you are close range too so be careful when you engage him. Connor you can use your demons in this case so you can remain long range as well. Tsen it's up to you whether you want to use Bahamutt or come in close range." she said voicing her opinion.

Tempo agreed with her and turned to the others.

"Any other suggestions or concerns you'd like to address?" he asked them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 am

"Tsen have you ever met Reed before? I personally haven't. Wren?"

Tsen shook his head. "I have never met him. I have heard about him of course, but he was always independent and on missions when I was back. I don't think it should be a problem for me to be there."

"Seeing as how Wren and I haven't met him, we'll infiltrate the party and Tsen you too if you haven't. Connor and Elaina, you two have had contact with him and so we will either have you two as back up or for more ambush power we can disguise you two and then let you blend with the staff on board."

"Don't worry a thing you two. I'm a professional at this. I was told I could be a special effects/costume designer. I'll just give you two another face and a wig and you two will be unnoticeable. And I doubt some crazy lunatic will pay that close attention to random staff, especially if his goal is to wreck the whole ship."

"Sounds like fun!" He said smiling. [/b]"I'll be happy to provide support from the background when it's needed.[/b]

"I don't have any questions but I have one thing to add, from what I was reading Tyler takes your memories and twists them making you question what your real memory is to the point of insanity is very smart and could harm someone very badly be extremely catious when speaking with him try hard not to allow him to know how you are."

Connor looked over at Elaina as she said this and caught the short flash of fear in her eyes. His first instinct was to reach out and take her hand to comfort her, but he stopped himself and blushed as he wondered why he thought such a thing. He hardly knew her after all, why was it his first reaction? Instinct? But it couldn't be. He sighed and decided to sort it out later. Instead he just gave her a comforting smile and turned back to the conversation.

"An illusion eh? So long as we don't let our fears take over us we should be okay. We have to keep our heads and distinguish reality from illusion. As soon as we fall prey to our fears, he'll have us. I'm a close range fighter so I should be worried most. Tempo, is long range with his soundwaves. Elaina you are close range too so be careful when you engage him. Connor you can use your demons in this case so you can remain long range as well. Tsen it's up to you whether you want to use Bahamutt or come in close range."

Connor replied first. "Of course. Always happy to provide support. Just let me know what you need when you need it. I have all sorts of distractions and attacks at the ready if I need them. If you want, i can provide you a list of the demons i can handle and their abilities. It would make it easier for you to give me orders." Tsen waited for his turn before responding. "I believe that it would be safest to engage from a distance. However, if Wren or Elaina need close range support then I would be happy to move in and use contact powers."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 am

"Seeing as how Wren and I haven't met him, we'll infiltrate the party and Tsen you too if you haven't. Connor and Elaina, you two have had contact with him and so we will either have you two as back up or for more ambush power we can disguise you two and then let you blend with the staff on board."

Elaina bit her lower lip nervously as she listened to tempo speak, the nodded in agreement "I don't mind getting in close contact with him, After I make contact with him I can keep him from physically harming any of us but as far as mentally I am completely unsure if I can stop him I don't know how his powers work. If manages to attack you I will try my best to stop him, if he manages to get in my head I can't promise anything" Elaina paused a moment as if she had something else to say she started to speak then stopped herself and sat back sitting still.

Elaina placed her hands in her lap and began to allow herself to nervously play with her own fingers, she felt weak of allowing everyone to see just how frightened she was of Tyler, or not Tyler but his powers, she kept her outwardly expressions as normal and completely composed as possible but she knew that her voice had been against her as if wavered slightly when she had been speaking.

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm

"I have never met him. I have heard about him of course, but he was always independent and on missions when I was back. I don't think it should be a problem for me to be there."

Tempo nodded his head at his response.

"Right you will infiltrate with us. As it is, the event we're attending is a masquerade party so it will be easy for us to get in and blend with the crowd. The important head's and their partners will attend this party. Wren and I will go together. Tsen you can either go alone or if Elaina wants to, go with you as your partner. Connor we will send you in as part of the waiter staff is that okay? Elaina either you can go as a waitress or as I said before, Tsen's partner." he said and looked to Wren for the okay.

Wren nodded to him in agreement. She didn't mind going as his partner, actually she was used to it since on their last mission together they had to pretend to be a married couple.

"Sounds like fun!"

Wren smiled at the 15 year old. "I'll be putting on your make up before the party so make sure you're not doing anything about 4 hours before okay?" she asked him.

"In your position as you deliver drinks to people you can pretend to hand us drinks while telling us anything you see suspiscious. You probably will have the most freedom while we are going to be engaged in business talk with other political figures." Tempo said clearly not going to like the part of talking to stupid political figures.

"Of course. Always happy to provide support. Just let me know what you need when you need it. I have all sorts of distractions and attacks at the ready if I need them. If you want, i can provide you a list of the demons i can handle and their abilities. It would make it easier for you to give me orders." Tsen waited for his turn before responding. "I believe that it would be safest to engage from a distance. However, if Wren or Elaina need close range support then I would be happy to move in and use contact powers."

"I say we minimize our chances of getting affected by his powers. It seems if you look him in the eye that is a direct way of falling under his powers. Wren, be careful. Tsen and Connor stay long range and bombard him from all sides so that he is cornered and will have to either engage in combat with Wren or go on the defensive." the musician stated.

"And yes Connor it would be very helpful to have a list of demons that would benefit this mission. How soon will you have it?" Tempo asked the young lad.

Wren nodded her head affirmative. This would be dangerous, but she'd pull through, She had to. In this mission she was going to be close range decoy to keep Reed's attention on her while the others tried to knock him down with their long range abilities.

"I don't mind getting in close contact with him, After I make contact with him I can keep him from physically harming any of us but as far as mentally I am completely unsure if I can stop him I don't know how his powers work. If manages to attack you I will try my best to stop him, if he manages to get in my head I can't promise anything"

Elaina, if you are comfortable you have the choice of getting in close. If it bothers you and we will cover you while you try to be able to touch him to use your powers. Is everyone okay with the plan? Tempo asked everyone.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:00 pm

"Right you will infiltrate with us. As it is, the event we're attending is a masquerade party so it will be easy for us to get in and blend with the crowd. The important head's and their partners will attend this party. Wren and I will go together. Tsen you can either go alone or if Elaina wants to, go with you as your partner. Connor we will send you in as part of the waiter staff is that okay? Elaina either you can go as a waitress or as I said before, Tsen's partner."

"I'll be putting on your make up before the party so make sure you're not doing anything about 4 hours before okay?"

"In your position as you deliver drinks to people you can pretend to hand us drinks while telling us anything you see suspiscious. You probably will have the most freedom while we are going to be engaged in business talk with other political figures."

Tsen rested his chin on his hand and thought for a moment. "I'd prefer I go alone. Unless I absolutely need a partner, I think we should keep her out of sight. She has had contact with him and it would be best if she could gather information from the background. Should any of us be revealed, the mission could be compromised" Connor spoke up now in response to the question directed at him. "Of course I'd be happy to go as part of the wait staff. I could keep my eyes on everything from up close that way and report back to you. I'll be sure to leave ample time to let you work on the make up."

"I don't mind getting in close contact with him, After I make contact with him I can keep him from physically harming any of us but as far as mentally I am completely unsure if I can stop him I don't know how his powers work. If manages to attack you I will try my best to stop him, if he manages to get in my head I can't promise anything"

Connor looked her way and saw her fiddling nervously under the table. She was obviously afraid of Tyler's powers, and it looked like she had something else to say, but she kept quiet. Connor grew curious, wondering why this person in particular would scare her. True, he had a pretty strong power, but he was sure that she had dealt with many missions before. What could cause her to be so anxious.

"I say we minimize our chances of getting affected by his powers. It seems if you look him in the eye that is a direct way of falling under his powers. Wren, be careful. Tsen and Connor stay long range and bombard him from all sides so that he is cornered and will have to either engage in combat with Wren or go on the defensive."

"And yes Connor it would be very helpful to have a list of demons that would benefit this mission. How soon will you have it?"

"Understood!" Tsen and Connor said in unison. Connor followed up with his answer to Tempo's question. "I'll begin work on the list as soon as our meeting adjourns. I should have it to you by the end of the night."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 pm

"Right you will infiltrate with us. As it is, the event we're attending is a masquerade party so it will be easy for us to get in and blend with the crowd. The important head's and their partners will attend this party. Wren and I will go together. Tsen you can either go alone or if Elaina wants to, go with you as your partner. Connor we will send you in as part of the waiter staff is that okay? Elaina either you can go as a waitress or as I said before, Tsen's partner."

"I'll be putting on your make up before the party so make sure you're not doing anything about 4 hours before okay?"

"In your position as you deliver drinks to people you can pretend to hand us drinks while telling us anything you see suspiscious. You probably will have the most freedom while we are going to be engaged in business talk with other political figures
."

Elaina looked up, "I would Prefer staff I can keep hidden amoungest the crowds but also get a great amount of detail and location on our target without having to get to close untill the attack, But if i am needed as a partner i will inflitrate as such, just let me know what clothes are needed for this mission"

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'd prefer I go alone. Unless I absolutely need a partner, I think we should keep her out of sight. She has had contact with him and it would be best if she could gather information from the background. Should any of us be revealed, the mission could be compromised" Connor spoke up now in response to the question directed at him. "Of course I'd be happy to go as part of the wait staff. I could keep my eyes on everything from up close that way and report back to you. I'll be sure to leave ample time to let you work on the make up."

"I would Prefer staff I can keep hidden amoungest the crowds but also get a great amount of detail and location on our target without having to get to close untill the attack, But if i am needed as a partner i will inflitrate as such, just let me know what clothes are needed for this mission"

Tempo nodded his head at their answers.

"So it seems Tsen is going alone and we will send Connor and Elaina in as staff. Tabitha has masks for us to use at the party so when Wren and I go to report our plan we will retrieve the masks and then distribute them to everyone once we get back." he informed everyone as he checked the Fossil watch underneath his jacket sleeve. It was about 12:15 in the afternoon.

"Understood!" Tsen and Connor said in unison. Connor followed up with his answer to Tempo's question. "I'll begin work on the list as soon as our meeting adjourns. I should have it to you by the end of the night."

The musician nodded his head at the younger boy's answer.

"That's fine with me. If I'm not available you can always give it to Wren to pass to me. If there are no more issues to be addressed than this meeting is adjourned. Three days to prepare and sharpen up your skills or do any more research as you see fit. I will be out later around 2:30 PM to perform for a children's concert at the orphanage. Dismissed." he said and stood up but waited a while in case anyone else had something to say.

Wren waited around for him and both of them stood waiting to leave last. She turned to him.

"You didn't tell me you had a concert today." she commented to him as they waited.

Tempo glanced at her.

"I didn't think I would burden you with unnecessary information, considering the state you're in." he said in his usual blunt tone that Wren could decipher his true meaning.

She sighed as she gave him a pouting look.

"I'm okay and I'm coming along to the concert, I'll need the music for my nerves." she informed him and he responded with a nod of his head.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"That's fine with me. If I'm not available you can always give it to Wren to pass to me. If there are no more issues to be addressed than this meeting is adjourned. Three days to prepare and sharpen up your skills or do any more research as you see fit. I will be out later around 2:30 PM to perform for a children's concert at the orphanage. Dismissed."

Tsen and Connor stood and began to walk out of the room, but Connor stopped and turned to look at Elaina. "Hey Elaina, can I have a word with you in private please?" He motioned for her to follow him out the door and made his way down the hall a bit to the observatory overlooking the indoor greenhouse, then turned to her. "Elaina, I noticed you're very nervous about this mission. Or if I'm correct, more so about this man. I may be out of place to ask... and you don't have to answer or anything... but I'm curious what made you so nervous." He walked forward and took her hands. "Please tell me? I'm worried about you... I don't know why but I am. I can help you."

Tsen, on the other hand, made his way quietly back to his room, flopping down on the bed and wishing there were a patch of sunlight to lay in. He glanced over at his dresser, upon which sat a length of thin wire. Getting a sudden idea, he rolled over and began to fiddle with the wire, arcing his electricity across it's length. Amused, he picked up a few tools and began fiddling with it, making something.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

"Hey Elaina, can I have a word with you in private please?"

Elaina was about to leave when Connor spoke to her she turned to face and nodded following him out the door, He had noticed and she knew it, she wasn;t looking forward to explaining what was going on to him but she knew she had too.

[i]He motioned for her to follow him out the door and made his way down the hall a bit to the observatory overlooking the indoor greenhouse, then turned to her. "Elaina, I noticed you're very nervous about this mission. Or if I'm correct, more so about this man. I may be out of place to ask... and you don't have to answer or anything... but I'm curious what made you so nervous." He walked forward and took her hands. "Please tell me? I'm worried about you... I don't know why but I am. I can help you."

Elaina shifted in place looking at Connor a moment then looking away then back at him. She sighed and looked down before looking back up at him. "well..I meet Tyler while on a mission, He's ruthless in battle and he enjoys playing with his opponet's he also enjoy's playing with his team mates.." She paused then contuined on, "He tampored with a memory of my mother making me belive she was a vicious person I had to have Ryan come in to earse the memory entirely..I have very few memories left of my mother and..I don't want him to ruin them... I don't want to forget her..."

"I remember how awful i felt i was going crazy my heart told me one thing but my brain told me another and it was driving me crazy I lost sleep I stopped eating, If he ruins these memories I might just go insane.." Elaina shook her head and looked to the floor taking in a heavy breath. "I'm just weak.."

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Once the other three left, Wren and Tempo went to the office to notify Tabitha and Michelle of their plans.

The went in sat down and between the two of the poured their battle strategy to the two higher women.

After they were done Tabitha and Michelle nodded to each other.

"We are satisfied with this plan, Tempo, Wren. Good job for coming up with it in such a short amount of time. We are impressed indeed. We will change the plans for your private flight to leave in three day's time. Until then be prepared and get yourselves ready. Dismissed." Tabitha said.

With bows to their seniors, Tempo and Wren left the office and made their way toward's their individual rooms to change and go get lunch before Tempo's concert.

"My treat." Tempo said simply as they stopped in front of their respective doors.

Wren turned to him and gave him a look.

"You treated last time too. It's my turn." Wren told him not wanting to be the only one on the receiving end. She's gotten so much from Tempo already and it seem really unfair if this trend continued.

Tempo shook his head and gave her a look that told her he wouldn't be changing his mind anytime soon.

"My treat. I'll meet you in the lobby." he said with a tone of finality and walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

Wren sighed in defeat as she walked into hers to change and freshen up. Uh that guy. She didn't know what she was going to do with him. A small smile played on her face as she went through her wardrobe and decided what to wear. She decided on some tight navy blue jeans and shin length boots. She wore a white v-neck T under a black vest with a fur lined hood. She put her hair up into a high ponytail and applied light make up.

Once she was ready she exited her room, after making sure to bring two of her knives with her, and made her way to the lobby to wait for her date. She called a date for fun and giggled at the thought of how he would be surrounded by kids later. Kids who adored his music even if the person himself was a bit scary to them.

Tempo changed his clothing as well. He wore black jeans with some black and white converse shoes. On top he wore a long sleeved white shirt with black sleeves that said "Music = Love". Over that shirt he wore a dark gray and light gray checked short sleeved casual button down that he left open so that the line on his shirt could be seen. He smoothed his caramel colored hair out and freshened up.

He made sure to grab Tiga on his way out as well as his wallet. He didn't bother with an external amp as the orphanage said they could provide one for him. He wasn't the only musician performing at the concert. A band before him would have one.

He went into the lobby and saw Wren waiting for him. Tempo couldn't deny that Wren looked sexy in her attire and with her hair up. He showed his appreciation by sliding the back of his fingers along the exposed skin of the back of her neck. She turned to him with a smirk.

"Down boy. That can wait will later." she said as she removed his hand from her neck and placed it on her hand. The two left to the parking to get his Audi to get lunch and then concert. The two left the HQ to spend their day.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 pm

"well..I meet Tyler while on a mission, He's ruthless in battle and he enjoys playing with his opponet's he also enjoy's playing with his team mates.." She paused then contuined on, "He tampored with a memory of my mother making me belive she was a vicious person I had to have Ryan come in to earse the memory entirely..I have very few memories left of my mother and..I don't want him to ruin them... I don't want to forget her..."

"I remember how awful i felt i was going crazy my heart told me one thing but my brain told me another and it was driving me crazy I lost sleep I stopped eating, If he ruins these memories I might just go insane.." Elaina shook her head and looked to the floor taking in a heavy breath. "I'm just weak.."

Connor watched her, his hands gently squeezing hers as he stared into her eyes. As she said the words, 'I'm just weak', he suddenly reached up and covered her mouth, looking at her sternly. "Never say that. You are not weak. If you were weak, you wouldn't be where you are today." He took his hand away, still gripping her other hand in his. "Fear doesn't make you weak, and neither does wanting to preserve those memories. It only makes you human, which is more than I can say for myself. So cherish it. I'll protect you when we're there, I promise. I won't let him take your precious memories okay?"

Meanwhile: Tsen

Tsen finished his work and looked over the new creation. He placed his hand on the handle and electricity ran down the length of the wire, arcing from the tip of the spearhead on the end to the table lamp and blowing it's light. Satisfied, he began work on a belt attachment, which he clipped onto a belt loop and rested the wire whip in. Now all that was left was to test it out. He stood and left his room, making his way towards the practice range.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:44 pm

"Never say that. You are not weak. If you were weak, you wouldn't be where you are today." He took his hand away, still gripping her other hand in his. "Fear doesn't make you weak, and neither does wanting to preserve those memories. It only makes you human, which is more than I can say for myself. So cherish it. I'll protect you when we're there, I promise. I won't let him take your precious memories okay?"

Elaina watched him a moment then nodded, "want to go train with me before I have to go?" She smiled kindly to him then blushed a moment. before speaking again "At four I have a formal event to attend for a friend of mine she has this big art showing going on and she wanted me to go, would you maybe.. l-like to go with me?" Elaina was smiling sweetly but blushing slightly her heart was racing.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

(lu, since you're not interacting with them for the moment I'm going on ahead)

"It only makes you human, which is more than I can say for myself"

"want to go train with me before I have to go?"

"At four I have a formal event to attend for a friend of mine she has this big art showing going on and she wanted me to go, would you maybe.. l-like to go with me?"

Connor silently swore in his head for saying part of what he had said, but saw that Elaina hadn't noticed. He smiled as she offered to train with him. "I... I would love to train with you. And I love art so... yeah that would be great." He blushed, smiling at her. Tsen suddenly walked by, ruffling Connor's hair and leaning down to his ear, smiling. "Hey, have fun. Though it looks like I don't really need to tell you that." Connor turned around suddenly, blushing deeply from embarrassment. "T-Tsen... how long have you been listening?" Tsen smiled and straightened up. "Long enough. Anyway, I came by to ask if you wanted to train at 8 tonight. If you're occupied it's fine. I just have a new weapon I want to try out." He turned to Elaina, smiling. "Hey, take good care of him kay?" He winked at her and walked off, leaving the two standing in the middle of the hall.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 am

(since i'm kinda off on a tangent, i'll just keep going with my story)

Tempo drove his Audi to a semi-fancy restaurant for their lunch date. He parked his silver and black car by the curb and got out taking his violin with him. It was unhealthy for the violin to sit in a closed vehicle due to the temperature. He got out and went to Wren's side and opened her door for her.

She smiled gratefully at him and got out, taking his hand when he offered it. Then he held her hand for a while longer before he let it go reluctantly and they walked into the Italian restaurant. The waitress's eyes was riveted on Tempo and she stared at him for a complete 5 minutes.

Wren rolled her eyes at the obvious attraction the waitress had to Tempo and sighed. She walked closer to her friend and took his arm in hers. Tempo didn't mind and was looking at the waitress expectantly.

"Ma'am? A table for my companion and I please," Tempo told her as he indicated Wren and him. The waitress snapped out of her daze and looked at the Wren holding on to Tempo's arm. She was shocked for a moment, then angry, then lastly sad and jealous.

"Right this way please," she said a bit put-offish as she grabbed two menus with annoyance and led them to a two company table. They followed her and took a seat where she seated them. They both ordered water and then Wren ordered a Chicken Alfredo and Tempo ordered lasagna. The girl wrote their orders down and huffed, turning away and they both heard her muttering under her breath. "Why are all the hot ones taken?"

Wren chuckled when she heard the girl and turned to Tempo with a smile. They chatted a bit about his concert and what he was planning to do for the children and afterward they discretely discussed their mission plans. The same waitress brought their food and left in a hurry, not wanting to see Wren flirt with Tempo. They ate in a comfortable silence and then once they were finished, Tempo insisted on paying until finally Wren relented and they left to the concert.

"I'm telling you Temp, next time it's my treat," Wren said as she walked towards his silver Audi. Tempo let out a small chuckle as he opened the door to the passenger side for her.

"I will never let a lady, especially a good friend of mine," the musician said with finality as she sighed and got into his car. He closed her door and walked around to put his violin in the backseat safely and got in the driver side. They set off towards the orphanage for the concert.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"I... I would love to train with you. And I love art so... yeah that would be great." He blushed, smiling at her. Tsen suddenly walked by, ruffling Connor's hair and leaning down to his ear, smiling. "Hey, have fun. Though it looks like I don't really need to tell you that." Connor turned around suddenly, blushing deeply from embarrassment. "T-Tsen... how long have you been listening?" Tsen smiled and straightened up. "Long enough. Anyway, I came by to ask if you wanted to train at 8 tonight. If you're occupied it's fine. I just have a new weapon I want to try out." He turned to Elaina, smiling. "Hey, take good care of him kay?"

Elaina smiled and blushed slightly twirling her hair around her finger then watching him a moment befre begining to head towards the training arena. she smiled and then walking into the area. She smiled putting hair into a pony tail then looking at him grinning as she unbuttoned the first button on her dress letting her cleveage show.

Elaina gently fanned herself with her hand "A bit hot isn;t it?"

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next