Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cross Knights

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Cross Knights Empty Black Cross Knights

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 am

Heavy footsteps sounded through the hallway of the mansion as the huge bodyguard made his way to his new post. The black suit that he wore was wrinkled with stretch marks where he had been forced to pull and tug to fit the undersized jacket over his massive body. His eyes, hidden behind dark shades, despite the late hour, were narrow and suspicious, even when eyeing the guards he was relieving outside the drug lord's room. He wiped his nose on the back of his hand as he stepped into place next to the door, but the moment he had settled in, the room went dark, all of the lights in the mansion suddenly fading to black. He pulled his gun in confusion as he realized this blackout could be the sign of an enemy attack, but he was already too late. A streak of light passed silently through his head and he fell to the ground, dead, the wound already cauterized form the severe heat of the round. A figure, light even in the surrounding darkness, faded quickly into view beside the dead body, gun in hand as he pushed open the door quietly, electricity arcing over his fingertips.

He glanced around the room, searching for signs of life, but there was not a soul inside. Spotting the steaming tea cup next to the bed, he poked around the room quickly for any hiding spots, but found none. He lifted his hand to his ear and tapped the device sitting in it, speaking softly into it. "Wren, there's a slight bug in our plan. The target seems to have escaped from the room. There's no sign of the window being tampered with, but there are signs of recent activity. He was here recently. I'm going to keep searching for any possible passageways leading out of the room. See if your senses can pick up any signs of him leaving." He pulled his hand away from his ear and continued his sweep of the room, looking for signs of motion, then testing various suspicious spots to see if he could open the passage, but no luck. With a sigh, he sheathed his gun and took a standing position in the center of the room, focusing and placing his hands together as electricity arced over his body.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Black Cross Knights Empty Re: Black Cross Knights

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 pm

She saw her prey. The lone guard standing outside. He looks easy, half asleep already. Oh well no matter, she'd still get some fun out of messing with him. Her job: distract the guard while her partner went in. She was always distraction, but she didn't mind. Actually she loved her part in missions, it was bootylicious. The other guard was inside, she'd leave him to Tsen, but this little toy outside was hers.

Silently she waved her fingers in a motion. A black shape lifted from a tree and hovered away; Kass keeping watch from the sky. Another hand motion; a dark shadow zipped across the area, glowing eyes alert; Lina helping keep watch from the ground and surprise attack anyone for her master.

Wren looked down, checking if she was seductive enough, making sure some cleavage was showing, some nice firm skin. With a sexy smile she sauntered her way towards the guard. She purposely stepped on a twig, causing it to snap and thus the guard's attention went to her.

"Who's that? Oh pardon me Miss. Isn't it a bit late for a stroll? Looking like that?" The guard's attention was immediately riveted to the ample cleavage that Wren was putting on display. Her bosum wasn't normally that big, she just used extra push ups. The no matter, the guard was obviously getting turned on...if the signs didn't show it already.

She giggled and walked closer to him.

"I'm sorry officer but I seemed to have lost my way after having a few shots at the bar. Could you perhaps point me the way to the nearest hotel? I'm feeling a bit...hot you know?" Wren wiggled closer, putting on her seductive fun play. She ran her long creamy legs up his and leaned onto his butch shoulder.

"Oh darling I'm sure I could point you the right way. How's about I show you the way?" he said and his grabby hands went for her ass and gave them a squeeze. Wren's eyes narrowed in seductive gleam and she squirmed for his benefit.

"Oh you naughty man you, stop it." she said and was about to go further when she heard something in her ear.

"Wren, there's a slight bug in our plan. The target seems to have escaped from the room. There's no sign of the window being tampered with, but there are signs of recent activity. He was here recently. I'm going to keep searching for any possible passageways leading out of the room. See if your senses can pick up any signs of him leaving."

The guard stopped and stared at her.

"What th--" was all he got out before he collapsed to the ground where he stood. Wren made sure to step aside so he wouldn't fall on her. An empty syringe was in her hand that was wound around the guard's neck. Black mamba poison, oh so deadly but the results were oh so sweet.

With a huff she spoke to her communicater.

"Way to ruin my fun Tsen. You picked a great moment to jump in. I know you're jealous Baby but don't worry you're the only one for me. Oh and don't worry about our target. Kass is on his trail. Isn't it more fun to kill someone when they think they've gotten away. Ah the sweetness. Anyway pull out of there, let's go Kass is telling me he's heading towards the airport. We have to nab him before he gets there. Car," she said as her flirtatious attitude went away and she was into business mode.

She snapped her fingers and Lina ran over, climbing up to her shoulder and Wren walked briskly towards where they had parked their vehicle to give chase.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Tsen snapped out of his trance in time to hear the communicator in his ear buzz to life to bring across Wren's message.

"Way to ruin my fun Tsen. You picked a great moment to jump in. I know you're jealous Baby but don't worry you're the only one for me. Oh and don't worry about our target. Kass is on his trail. Isn't it more fun to kill someone when they think they've gotten away. Ah the sweetness. Anyway pull out of there, let's go Kass is telling me he's heading towards the airport. We have to nab him before he gets there. Car,"

He shook his head and groaned. "Do you have to make those kinds of comments while I'm working? anyway, I've located the passageway, I can follow it if we want to catch up to... Tsen was cut off by sounds in the hallway, followed by yelling and pounding on the door that he had locked when he entered the room. The guards had caught on, and it was time to high-tail it out of here. "Forget it, they've caught on. I'll leave the tracking to you, I'm bailing. Pull the car into the alley around back." He took one last glance around the room and pulled the lamp that he had determined was the switch for the passageway. As the hidden door slid open silently, he slipped out the open window and into the garden out back, and not a moment too soon.

The door broke inward and guards flooded the room, yelling and jumbling up around the open passage. Determining that the culprit must have followed their master into the tunnel, they filed in, much to Tsen's amusement as he leapt up onto the stone wall surrounding the garden, perching in wait and watching the empty estate as he waited for wren to bring the car around.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm

"Do you have to make those kinds of comments while I'm working? anyway, I've located the passageway, I can follow it if we want to catch up to...

Wren chuckled into the communicator while she made her way to the fake licensed car that the order gave them to use. It was a sleek black Lexus that was modified to go fast and had great steering control in case they needed to make a high speed chase or manuvering in traffic.

"Of course I do. You should know me well enough Tsen by now to know that everytime is a good time to crack a sex joke or tease you." Wren fed Lina a berry from a pouch as she reached the car and got in. She started the engine while Lina looked out the window in case of trouble.

"Forget it, they've caught on. I'll leave the tracking to you, I'm bailing. Pull the car into the alley around back."

Wren sent a mental message for Kass to not lose their quarry as she deftly moved the car out of the hiding place they parked and with as little noise as possible, drove it to where Tsen would probably jump in. She pulled the hood of the Lexus down, it was a convertible, and left it open in case Tsen wanted to make a surprise entrance on her, although it was no longer a surprise as he did it so often now.

She saw him and beckoned him to hurry and get into the car.

"So now our plan is to hightail it out of here and give chase. Before he reaches the airport you need to snipe him down with your skills. I'll take care of anyone who gets in the way." she said as she skillfully got the car ready to speed onto the highway.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Tsen turned to look as the sleek black vehicle lumbered up beside the wall he was sitting on. He glanced briefly over his shoulder, waiting for the roof to be retracted as he stared at the water trickling down the side of the fountain in the garden. Ah the sweet sound of water. His attention was pulled back by wren's voice.

"So now our plan is to hightail it out of here and give chase. Before he reaches the airport you need to snipe him down with your skills. I'll take care of anyone who gets in the way."

He jumped suddenly off the wall, backflipping and landing neatly in the passenger's seat beside her. A classy entrance, as was typical of him, but he didn't show any outward signs of gratification from it. "Sounds like a plan. Let's drive." As the car pulled away, he reached under the seat and brought out a large black case. He pulled out his gun and tilted it back and forth, letting the light play across its smooth surface. Bahamuut, a specially designed weapon just for him, and usable only by him. Its barrel was made of high density, superconductive metal, with insulation around the outside. Highly durable to withstand the power of the electrical rounds he used, at the cost of the ability to load a normal magazine into the gun.

He flipped open the briefcase and pulled out various pieces of equipment, quickly and efficiently attaching them to Bahamuut to slowly form the sniper rifle he would be using for the assignment. Once finished, he pointed the gun out the side of the car, staring down it's scope to check visibility and alignment. Satisfied, he slid the case back under the seat and rested Bahamuut at his side.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:05 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Let's drive."

Once he was in, and of course as expected with the flashy entrance, Wren stepped on the gas and started to weave into the traffic. Wren had skills behind the car. She change lanes smoothly and weaved in and out of the cars. Wren mentally asked Kass what car she was looking for as she drove.

"Kass, what is the car that our prey is in?" Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Tsen messing with his gun. Wren smirked at him as she drove.

"Wish you'd handle me that way. Sadly your gun gets more attention than me." Wren joked as she slowed down for the police hiding by the side.

"Master the target is in a blue Porche and heading towards the airport at 80 mph. They're exiting the highway now." Kass replied.

Wren took her eyes off Tsen for a moment so that she could focus on changing to get to the exit. "Right I'm on his tail. Keep up the watch Kass,"

Wren turned to Tsen and gave him a sly look.

"So how about you join me tonight in my room? I can make you feel like you're floating on clouds. What do you say?" Wren asked half serious half joking, hitting on him. She just wanted to mess with him since he was so interesting.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 pm

"Wish you'd handle me that way. Sadly your gun gets more attention than me."

Tsen smirked at the comment, patting Bahamuut gently. "Well, it's probably simply the fact that you don't come with as many attachments and modifications. It's so much more fun to play with Bahamuut." With that comment made, he hoisted the weapon up into a fireable position, now that they were safely past the authorities. His finger rested delicately on the trigger, despite its uselessness, as he funneled electric energy into his hand, readying the charge necessary for the shot.

"So how about you join me tonight in my room? I can make you feel like you're floating on clouds. What do you say?"

Tsen sighed, his joking mood gone as he sank deep into his naturally stoic work mode. "I prefer my feet resting somewhere firmer than condensed droplets of liquid. Like for example, the ground. And perhaps instead of focusing on what you want to do tonight, you should focus more on perhaps telling me which car this bastard is in." The energy crackled over the trigger impatiently, as though it were sentient and struggling to escape.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"Well, it's probably simply the fact that you don't come with as many attachments and modifications. It's so much more fun to play with Bahamuut."

Wren chuckled and faked hurt at his words. She looked at him with a puppy dog face while she drove them off the highway, exiting and continuing to follow Kass's directions. Well only Wren knew what was going on, Tsen was just coming along for the ride.

"Boy I did not just hear you say that? I come in all shapes and sizes and different aspects and you're telling me I'm not interesting enough? I'm so hurt, offended. I'll just find someone else to play with." she said as she saw the blue Porche about three cars ahead of her and she kept the car in her sight as she tailed him.

"I prefer my feet resting somewhere firmer than condensed droplets of liquid. Like for example, the ground. And perhaps instead of focusing on what you want to do tonight, you should focus more on perhaps telling me which car this bastard is in."

Wren shook her head and "tsked" at him as she felt the electricity flare in the car. She wasn't afraid of him. He may be a crazy guy but she was sure he wasn't insane. Anyway she was a vital asset to the team so he needed her. Also she could just channel electric eel into her system to endure the electric charge.

"Ah you're so not cute Tsen. Why did I have to be stuck with you? There are plenty of randy assassins in the order for me to toy with. Instead they stick me with you. Woe is me. You're not even interested in me, sexually or not. But whatever that can wait till later. By the way it's a blue Porche we're after and it's about three cars ahead of us. We're about 15 minutes away from the airport. Once I get a layout of the airport from Kass I'll drive us to the perfect sniping position for you." Wren said to him as she made sure to not seem suspicious as she tailed.

(i'll probably make another guy just to make things fun and interesting)

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 pm

"Ah you're so not cute Tsen. Why did I have to be stuck with you? There are plenty of randy assassins in the order for me to toy with. Instead they stick me with you. Woe is me. You're not even interested in me, sexually or not. But whatever that can wait till later. By the way it's a blue Porche we're after and it's about three cars ahead of us. We're about 15 minutes away from the airport. Once I get a layout of the airport from Kass I'll drive us to the perfect sniping position for you."

"Oh?" he said, glancing back down, "I was sure that you found me severely intriguing at the very least." He brought the gun back up, quickly locating the car ahead of them. "well you better hurry it up. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger, and it looks like their on their guard right now." He carefully lined up the barrel with the man's head, staring stoically at the back of his skull. "I could take him out now if it would make things easier. We could just keep driving as if nothing ever happened." He released the electricity in his body, allowing it to discharge harmlessly through the frame of the car, relieving some of his tension for the time being as he awaited Wren's response.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh?" he said, glancing back down, "I was sure that you found me severely intriguing at the very least."

Wren turned to look at him, glancing at him really before she returned her eyes to her quarry.

"I admit I do, but your personality is such a turn off. Even solemn Tempo (my new character) is more interesting than you. Love your physique but personality gets -100 points." she said with a small joking pout as she weaved behind another car until it was just one car that was between them and their target.

"well you better hurry it up. I'm getting an itchy trigger finger, and it looks like their on their guard right now." He carefully lined up the barrel with the man's head, staring stoically at the back of his skull. "I could take him out now if it would make things easier. We could just keep driving as if nothing ever happened."

Wren wagged her finger at him as she continued to follow the Porche at a calm pace.

"Mission rules, under no circumstances are civilians allowed to be harmed. If we shoot him now, the driver will freak and run off the road or hit someone else driving along. No we wait till they both get out of the car. Then you take out the head honcho while I deal with his little friend. We need to also make sure no one sees this happen to don't get sloppy." Wren said all business mode again.

Five minutes till they reached the airport. Kass had already flown ahead and laid out the map of the airport and Wren was debating the best place to snipe the guy from. She made sure the hood of the convertible was raised up and the windows were tinted while she waited for the moment to circle around the area and get the targets unsuspecting.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm

"I admit I do, but your personality is such a turn off. Even solemn Tempo (my new character) is more interesting than you. Love your physique but personality gets -100 points."

"And now you're comparing me to that downer Tempo." He sighed, shaking his head and making a 'tch' noise with his tounge. "You really don't seem to know how to impress me. Come now, perhaps I'd show an interest if you said the right things. He smirked, relaxing and setting the gun down again. Now that he was out of battle mode, he was back into a lighter personality and able to take the jokes a bit better.

"Mission rules, under no circumstances are civilians allowed to be harmed. If we shoot him now, the driver will freak and run off the road or hit someone else driving along. No we wait till they both get out of the car. Then you take out the head honcho while I deal with his little friend. We need to also make sure no one sees this happen to don't get sloppy."

He pouted and waved his hand in the air. "Yeah yeah, I know I know. I was just wishing." He fell silent, watching and waiting as Wren drove around looking for a good position. As they approached a run down building just outside of the air port's outskirts, he tapped her on the shoulder. "Here. This should be a perfect place. It has a great view of the parking lots, entry roads, and main entrance. I'll be sure to make the shot from here." He hoisted up Bahamuut, ready to get going.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"And now you're comparing me to that downer Tempo." He sighed, shaking his head and making a 'tch' noise with his tounge. "You really don't seem to know how to impress me. Come now, perhaps I'd show an interest if you said the right things.

Wren smirked at him from the side.

"You are such a bad boy. And I'll have you know that Tempo is a lot more interesting than you give him credit for. Remember it was me who went on a mission with him for 3 days, not you. And he is fine in the bedroom. Hmmm wouldn't mind having a second round of that." Wren said, the last part not joking.

On a previous mission she was chosen to go with the musician assassin Tempo Rhapsody Mozart to kill a group that was causing trouble for the Order. Since the mission involved a large group of people, Tempo was chosen to do the job due to his abilities. But Wren was chosen as back up. The mission took 3 days as it was in another state and the two did some bonding. Wren didn't know much about the musician boy before but learned many things about him during the mission, and after.

Wren is probably one of the few people Tempo talks to. And yes Wren won't regret seducing the musician to bed. And like she said, she wouldn't mind romping with him again. He really was an interesting fellow, and played along with her jokes more than Tsen, but that was only cuz Tsen is more high-strung. Tempo is really lax and "my-pace" type of guy.

"Should I be impressing you? I'm just trying to get into your pants darling. Don't worry I don't attack you just yet. But perhaps I'm trying to make you jealous? Tempo may be a downer but you beat him on that scale. You should come with me when I talk to him later, he really is an intriguing fellow. And his music is to die for, pardon the pun." Wren said as she circled and parked the car at a good spot.

"Here. This should be a perfect place. It has a great view of the parking lots, entry roads, and main entrance. I'll be sure to make the shot from here."

Wren nodded her head, shut off the car, turned off the lights and then unbuckled her seat belt. She was to deal with the bodyguard, so she'd need to get close and personal. "Shoot when you have a clear shot and I'll deal with the bodyguard. Condense the bullet to where not much blood will be spilled. We don't want to clean up the gore later." she said as she channeled a black panther's stealth, turning her normally purple hair black and she disappeared into the shadows, Lina close behind.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:04 am

"Should I be impressing you? I'm just trying to get into your pants darling. Don't worry I don't attack you just yet. But perhaps I'm trying to make you jealous? Tempo may be a downer but you beat him on that scale. You should come with me when I talk to him later, he really is an intriguing fellow. And his music is to die for, pardon the pun."

"Somehow I doubt it would turn out so well. And knowing him, I might just die listening to whatever he plays for me" Tempo and Tsen's relationship had always been a little bit odd. For the most part it was just a normal rivalry, but to anyone who listened to the way they talked to and about each other, they would seem to utterly despise one another. The two had clashed in hand-to hand combat on more than one occasion, and it usually ended in a tie or with Wren or some other third party breaking up the fight.

"Shoot when you have a clear shot and I'll deal with the bodyguard. Condense the bullet to where not much blood will be spilled. We don't want to clean up the gore later."

Tsen nodded in agreement as he stepped out of the vehicle, slinging Bahamuut over his shoulder and into the carrying case on his back. He looked up at the top of the building, stretched his legs a bit, then bent his knees, and in the blink of an eye was on the top of the roof. He bent down, taking Bahamuut out of the case and laying down on the cold stone surface of the roof. He mounted the large gun to it's tripod and took aim, panning around until the porsche came into the viewfinder. Lining up the shot with the drug lord's skull. He began to charge and condense his electricity. Now all that was left was for Wren to start the party.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:24 am

""Somehow I doubt it would turn out so well. And knowing him, I might just die listening to whatever he plays for me"

Wren sighed and shook her head. "You men with your fists and sparing. I just don't understand."

While Wren was waiting for Tsen to get into position she thought about the odd relationship between the two men. Tempo was one year older than Tsen and usually Tsen had more of a rivalry than Tempo had. She was sure Tempo was just going along with the rivalry because he wanted a sparing partner. Whenever she spent time with Tempo the young musician was always collected with her.

Although she was sure if Tempo ever got pissed at Tsen, he would dish out some music to mess with Tsen. True she had on more than one occasion broken up a fight between the two boys. Tempo would usually walk away without a word and Tsen would usually do the same but he'd be steaming in annoyance.

Oh well, that meant she got to play with both boys more. It was so fun to mess with Tsen and seduce Tempo. Ah but then she had a problem when it came to Tsen. And it came in a tiny form of Connor. That little kid was always tailing Tsen when they weren't on a mission. Wren even teased Tsen for being a mother duck with a baby once. Reaction was priceless, even Tempo cracked a minuscule smile at that.

Wren got her mind off boys and testosterone for the time being while she focused on the blue Porche that was parked and two figures stepped out. The shorter one was the target and the taller one was the bodyguard. They both looked around, scanning the area and then quickly made their way towards the airport doors, just near where Wren was hiding.

"Ready....3....2....1!" She thought to herself but as well as her companions as she flicked out a dagger sized butterfly knife in a blink of an eye and was upon the bodyguard in seconds flat. Lina and Kass distracted the bodyguard, blocking his view while with the speed of a panther Wren ran up and succeeded in nicking the guard on his thigh, right on the femoral artery. It may not seem like a deep wound, but her knife was covered with deadly black mamba poison again.

"Your cue!" she said into her communicator at Tsen.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 am

An ear splitting, sizzling boom echoed through the parking lot as the plasmatized electric round ripped through the man's skull at hypersonic speed and embedded itself a few inches into the concrete wall behind him. The wound was clean and cauterized, not a drop of blood fell from his head as his body slammed into the pavement, an easy clean up for whoever's job that would be. Satisfied with his work, Tsen stood and jumped down into the car, waiting for Wren to arrive. He discharged a precise electric shock into various portions of the gun and the various attachments fell into his lap, leaving behind Bahamuut in its natural state.

He slipped the components back into their spots in the case and slid the box back under the seat. He then sat up and focused his mental energy on transmitting an electromagnetic signal to the long range sensor back at base, signaling the successful completion of the mission. He awaited a reply and received one shortly, orders to return at leisure for debriefing. He relaxed and sank into the seat, wondering why they hardly ever gave "at leisure" commands at reasonable hours of the day. But he was in no position to argue the point and instead simply calmly awaited Wren's return.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 am

With her enhanced hearing at the moment, Wren heard more than saw Tsen's bullet and then the target falling. Clean shot, small bullet hole, body still intact and no blood shed. The body of the guard had just gone slack after a few seconds of struggle. Mission completed: success.

She reached into her jacket pocket and took out a syringe. She then meticulously injected the needle into the neck of the guard as well as the target. Preservative, just to make sure nothing happened to the body on their way back. After she was done, she recapped the used syringe and returned it to her jacket, it will be disposed of once they get back to HQ.

Wren stood and exchanged her panther channel for a gorilla channel. Her hair turned a lighter shade of black and she grabbed the dead guard with one hand and the target with the other. Hoisting them up easily, each like a sack of potatoes to her, she started back to the Lexus.

"Open the trunk, we've got to haul these meat bags back to HQ." The girl spoke into her communicator as she walked, Kass and Lina tailing her.

She reached the Lexus and waited for the trunk to be opened while Kass and Lina made their ways inside the car.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:58 am

Tsen kicked the lever to pop the trunk and sprung open with a click, presenting it's gaping maw as though to swallow the bodies whole. Tsen spoke to Wren without even turning around. "Command says we're free to return at leisure. I signaled our success. We'll be debriefed as soon as we arrive back. I have no objections to anywhere you wish to stop on the way back. But I doubt you'll want to keep your moody little boyfriend waiting. He propped his feet lazily up on the console and relaxed in the leather chair, enjoying the silence for a moment and wishing there were a spot of sunlight to warm him. Alas where would he find such a blissful ray at this time of night? He sighed and turned to check if Wren was done shoving the bodies in the trunk.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 am

As Wren neared the Lexus, she saw Tsen move in the front seat and the trunk popped open. She used her leg to nudge the lid up higher and then threw the bodies in, causing the car to dip under the weight and then return to normal. She closed the trunk lid and walked towards the driver's seat.

Once she was in and buckled up she heard Tsen speak.

"Command says we're free to return at leisure. I signaled our success. We'll be debriefed as soon as we arrive back. I have no objections to anywhere you wish to stop on the way back. But I doubt you'll want to keep your moody little boyfriend waiting.

Wren chuckled at the mention of Tempo.

"Aww Tsen you know me so well. It's okay he's out on a mission tonight as well, heard he'll either be back late tonight or tomorrow morning. I've got time. You want to stop by anywhere? Food? Clothing? Accessories?" she asked as she started the car. Before she started driving though she send a message to HQ.

"Mission is a success. Targets left a light blue Porsche at our location. Please send Disposal team to take care of it. Out." she said as she then turned to Tsen to see if he made up his mind.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 am

"Aww Tsen you know me so well. It's okay he's out on a mission tonight as well, heard he'll either be back late tonight or tomorrow morning. I've got time. You want to stop by anywhere? Food? Clothing? Accessories?"

Tsen shrugged and waited until Wren got finished with the message before responding. "Well I have no place in particular I want to go." He paused and thought about it a little bit before revising his answer. "Actually I could go for some nice ice cream right now. Sound good to you? He took his feet down from their prop on the dash and rested them where they were meant to go before pulling the safety belt over his chest and snapping it into place. He squirmed a bit at the uncomfortable feel, but at this point the last thing they wanted was to be pulled over by a cop. He lifted a foot and kicked the power button on the radio and the speakers hummed to life, softly playing the default rock station throughout the car.

Last edited by Lachryma on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 am

"Well I have no place in particular I want to go." He paused and thought about it a little bit before revising his answer. "Actually I could go for some nice ice cream right now. Sound good to you?

Wren chuckled a bit as the nonchalant attitude Tsen had when she mention Tempo. Ah there goes their rivalry again. Whatever. She'd have time for boys once Tempo got back. No doubt he'd be tired as heck and she'd keep him company. She noticed that the prodigy didn't mind having her around.

"Yeah that works. I've got time to kill before we head back. Ah tomorrow is our chill day. No work since tomorrow is break. Uh hopefully Tempo won't be out again, lately the order has been keeping him on his toes. Sucks since I can't listen to his music." she said as she drove towards a ice cream/paciugo shop open 24 hours. (btw paciugo is delicious if you've never had it)

She drove in silence for a while, listening to the station he turned the radio on at. Rock.

After a while she asked him a question.

"How's Connor's progress by the way?" she asked him curious in how the young 15 year old was doing in mastering his powers.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 am

"Yeah that works. I've got time to kill before we head back. Ah tomorrow is our chill day. No work since tomorrow is break. Uh hopefully Tempo won't be out again, lately the order has been keeping him on his toes. Sucks since I can't listen to his music."

Tsen shook his head jokingly. "There you go about Tempo again... be careful his depressing attitude might make you kill yourself, if he doesn't kill you first." He smiled at this and watched out the window in silence, humming along to the music a little when he felt like it. He suddenly perked up at the mention of Connors name. "Oh, Connor's made amazing progress. They say he's able to summon tier 4 Demons now if he tries hard enough. Granted I don't know exactly what that entails, I just keep telling him not to push himself too often. He's also gotten pretty good at using that spear of his. He may even be able to accompany us on the next mission if all goes well." He smiled and sat back again, humming along to the song, though it was clear he didn't know the tune at all.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 am

"There you go about Tempo again... be careful his depressing attitude might make you kill yourself, if he doesn't kill you first."

Wren turned to him with a sweet smile, half sweet.

"Awww you worry for me? How touching. But no worries he's not as depressing as everyone makes him out to be. If people would just sit down and talk with him, he's a bright guy. And even if he was depressing as hell I've got too much brightness to be brought down. And I'm not worried about him killing me. We're friends, unlike you two. He's more likely to kill you than me any day Tsen and you know it." she told him with a small grin.

"Oh, Connor's made amazing progress. They say he's able to summon tier 4 Demons now if he tries hard enough. Granted I don't know exactly what that entails, I just keep telling him not to push himself too often. He's also gotten pretty good at using that spear of his. He may even be able to accompany us on the next mission if all goes well."

Wren noticed how Tsen brightened up at the mention of the young boy's name. Yup there goes his mother hen instincts again. How cute. Tsen was looking out for Connor. Truthfully Wren hadn't spent much time with the kid since he always hung around Tsen or she was busy. Perhaps she'd meet him tonight or later.

"That's lovely news. I heard that his abilities were especially rare and powerful, but deadly if uncontrolled. And maybe the next mission he'll have a taste of real assassin work. You should test him before he tags along though. Wouldn't want him to be a hindrance instead of assistance." Wren frankly told Tsen.

She pulled up to the ice cream/paciugo place and parked the car. Kass flew out and was killing on the roof while Lina followed at a slower pace. Wren got out and waited for Tsen to get out and then locked the doors. She then walked into the shop and waved, saying hellos to the workers who were cordial with her.

"Hello there Miss, and to you Sir. What may I get for you tonight?" the clerk man asked having a hard time keeping his eyes on Wren's face than other place.

Wren looked at the selection of paciugo and then decided to order.

"Ok I'm going to have a medium sized cup, three scoops. I want the Mediterranean SeaSalt Caramel Light, with Hazelnut, and then lastly some Toffee and Heath please." she told him and went to the check out line while the clerk tended to Tsen's orders.

"And for you young man?"
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"Awww you worry for me? How touching. But no worries he's not as depressing as everyone makes him out to be. If people would just sit down and talk with him, he's a bright guy. And even if he was depressing as hell I've got too much brightness to be brought down. And I'm not worried about him killing me. We're friends, unlike you two. He's more likely to kill you than me any day Tsen and you know it."

Tsen made a little hissing noise with his teeth. "As if I need to worry about you. you can clearly handle yourself. And I know he's much more likely to try to kill me than you, but you should watch yourself. I hear his recitals can be deadly. Must play awful music."

"That's lovely news. I heard that his abilities were especially rare and powerful, but deadly if uncontrolled. And maybe the next mission he'll have a taste of real assassin work. You should test him before he tags along though. Wouldn't want him to be a hindrance instead of assistance."

Tsen nodded. Perhaps a test of his abilities was in order after all. The kid may have gotten stronger, but his powers were volatile, and he could turn out to be a hinderance if he couldn't keep them in check. There would be plenty of time for a mock battle when they got back. He looked up as they pulled into the ice cream place and waited his turn, then made his order. "I'll take a medium cup, one scoop of cookie dough, one of cake batter, and one of chocolate."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:51 pm

"As if I need to worry about you. you can clearly handle yourself. And I know he's much more likely to try to kill me than you, but you should watch yourself. I hear his recitals can be deadly. Must play awful music."

Wren chuckled as she ate a spoonful of her paciugo. Paciugo is like ice cream, but instead of using the other unhealthy substances in ice cream, paciugo is mostly made of milk. She sighed as the lovely dessert melted on her tongue and excited her taste buds. After she was done with her orgasmic reaction to the chilly dessert did she decided to respond to Tsen.

"Of course, you know me. And I've got Kass and Lina to watch my back as well. You know what they say. Animals have a better judgment of character. So far they both enjoy his company as much as I do. So I'm good. If I sense anything bad then I wouldn't be near him. As you said, I can handle myself. You just take care of your cute behind and Connor." she said as she waited for him.

The clerk scooped the ordered flavors out and then handed it to Tsen. Then he ambled over to the cash register and punched in the numbers.

"That'll be $5.96 each please." he said.

Wren pulled out exact changed and placed it on the table. The guy took it and gave her a receipt with a smile and turned to Tsen.

Wren stepped aside and ate her dessert. "Do you want to eat her or head back Tsen?" she asked after a mouthful of her Sea Salt Caramel.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Tsen paid up and started munching on his ice cream, smiling a little. "Let's go ahead and get back. I'm eager to see how Connor's progressed. Might as well test him as soon as possible." He headed back to the car and waited for Wren to unlock it. He watched her headed back to the car and got impatient, instead just shocking the lock to open the doors. He slid into the seat and buckled in, then took another bite of the cookie dough and chocolate, saving the cake batter since he knew it was Connor's favorite. He also took the initiative to start the car without waiting for her, flipping the radio back to his rock station and bobbing his head to the music.

Looking out of the right side of the window, he noticed a small figure appear out of a bush, it's frame quite feminine, but clearly male. Recognizing the figure, he beaconed it over to the car. As it approached, it's face became visible, also quite feminine, with bright red hair and yellow eyes. "Succorbenoth, what did Connor send you for?" Succorbenoth, as Tsen was well aware, was a weak tier 3 demon that Connor could summon, a eunuch gatemaster demon of hell. Succorbenoth had the ability to transport himself, his master, and with enough energy, a few others to any location. He sauntered his way up to the window and leaned in. "Connor just sent me to check on you and Tell him that he's looking forward to your return." Succorbenoth sighed. "Well I can tell you're fine and I already know that my advances don't work on you so I'll just be on my way and report my findings to Connor." With a flourish of his wrist, he vanished into a black gate beneath his feet.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next