Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cross Knights

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Black Cross Knights - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Cross Knights

Post  Looney Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 pm

"Let's go ahead and get back. I'm eager to see how Connor's progressed. Might as well test him as soon as possible."

Wren nodded and was about to follow him out when something caught her eye. She turned and saw on a shelf a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans. She smiled and grabbed a bag and went back to the register to pay for it. The coffee beans smelled lovely and they were covered with milk chocolate and peppermint shards. Tempo loved coffee, she was sure that guy drank it more than anything else (and yet the caffeine had no apparent effect on the guy) and she knew that he would like coffee beans. He had bought some on their previous mission together and she would see him eating some when he was composing.

She thanked the store clerk and left, opening the door to see Tsen, who had already broken into the car, and the low ranked demon Succorbenoth talking to him. The presence of the demon didn't bother Wren, she's seem them around more than enough to be used to them, and she went to the Lexus and opened the door, sitting down and placing her paciugo in the cup holder and the treats in the space beneath the radio.

"What did he want?" Wren curiously asked Tsen as she started up the car and pulled out of the store parking lot. She drove onto the highway and they were back on the road to HQ.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 am

Wren sat down just as Succorbenoth vanished, and Tsen picked up the package to glance at the label. Uninterested, and realizing they were for Tempo, he set them back down. "Connor just sent him out to check on us. He was curious to see if we were alright." He took another bite of ice cream and rolled up the window as they pulled out of the parking lot. He watched the scenery for a while out the window, but wasn't really interested in it. After a while, they pulled up to the Outside of the HQ, which to anyone else, looked simply like a run down warehouse. They pulled into a space around the back of the building and Tsen stepped out of the car, walking up to the curb in the space and pressing the spike that held it into the ground. Immediately, the parking space and a large area around it began to descend into the ground. About 2 floors down it stopped, revealing the entrance to a subterranean parking area. By this time, Tsen was back in the car and they continued into the garage, letting the space travel back up to seal the entrance.

Once parked, Tsen stepped out of the vehicle and was practically ambushed by Connor. He hugged Tsen quickly and waved at Wren. "Hey guys, I've been waiting. Grat's on the mission. Good to see you both in one piece." Tsen smiled and ruffled Connor's bright orange hair. "As if we wouldn't be in one piece. By the way, you better be well rested, because in a bit I'm going to test your combat skills. But... in the meantime..." He pulled out an extra spoon and handed it to the kid, along with the remaining ice cream. "I saved the cake batter ice cream for you." Connor accepted the gift with an exuberant grin and dug in immediately, enjoying the rare treat.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:03 am

Wren noticed Tsen picking up the coffee beans and then setting them down with a disinterested look on his face. She mentally chuckled. Cute. There was never a time she didn't like making the boys lives just miserable or bothering them. But to her it was a way of showing she cared.

"Connor just sent him out to check on us. He was curious to see if we were alright."

Wren chuckled out loud this time as she drove.

"Really? To me it seemed like that demon was about to hit on you, despite it's male appearance. Anyway I'm sure Connor sent it out with the purpose in mind and the demons just have their own personalities." she said as she could see the HQ building in sight.

They pulled around to the back of the seemingly rundown warehouse and she waited for Tsen to activate the chain that would bring them underground and into the real HQ. Once she felt the ground moving down and then Tsen getting back into the car, she drove off the platform and heard it going back up again. She parked in the faculty lot and got out of the car, to see Tsen being attacked by Connor.

"Hey guys, I've been waiting. Grat's on the mission. Good to see you both in one piece."

Wren walked over and patted Connor's head before beckoning both boys to come in. "The parking lot is no suitable place for a reunion. Let's head to the lounge area. And the mission was a piece of cake. You'll understand when you come with us next time Connor." she said as she grabbed her paciugo and coffee beans and started towards the door that lead to the lobby and then large lounge area.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:19 pm

"The parking lot is no suitable place for a reunion. Let's head to the lounge area. And the mission was a piece of cake. You'll understand when you come with us next time Connor."

Connor smiled excitedly. "Awesome! You really think I can come along?" Tsen laughed a bit and began following Wren towards the lounge, Connor trailing along behind. "Sure! If you can pass my test. I hope you didn't forget all of the skills I taught you." Connor scoffed and Tsen walked ahead to open the door for Wren and Connor. "As if I would have, much less COULD have. You trained me every free second that you had. And besides, without skills where would I be? As you always said, powers are simply a supplement to an assassin's physical skills. Without training, all that power goes to waste." He smiled, dropping the empty ice-cream dish in the trash can as he walked through the open door and Tsen beamed, happy to see that Connor had remember all he'd taught him.

They entered the lobby and made their way around a turn and into the lounge where Tsen took a seat and pulled out a notebook, jotting some stuff down in it. Connor splayed himself out a comfy chair beside him, watching curiously. "Master, why do you always write in that journal after a mission?" Tsen tapped him on the head reprimandingly with his pen and didn't look up. "I told you, you don't have to call me master. Call me Tsen or something." Connor pouted and rubbed the spot where Tsen had hit him. "Aww... but master sounds so cool and formal... don't you like it?" Tsen sighed and slipped the notebook back into his pocket. "Yes, it's nice when we're training but it makes me feel so distant and needlessly superior. But back to your question, I write in it to take notes on what i need to do better on my missions." He smiled at Connor. "It's not really all that important, but it makes me feel accomplished."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Wren thanked Tsen as he held the door open for them as they walked into the lobby connected to the lounge. As she listened to Connor's and Tsen's conversation a smile graced her beautiful features. The two had a nice sibling relationship, how cute.

As Tsen and Connor took a seat on one of the long couches, Wren did the same on the long couch opposite them and finished off her pachiugo with a bright smile and a dreamy look on her face.

Kass was on a bird perch and preening his feathers while Lina was on the couch next to Wren snuggled up.

She then opened up the bag of coffee beans and popped one into her mouth. After spending time with Tempo she didn't mind the taste of those bitter beans now. Wren was about to smile and bite into the chocolate covered bean when suddenly a cool hand cupped her face and turned her head towards the right.

Before she even knew what was happening she felt cool lips on her own and she gasped in surprise, opening her mouth in the process. Her assaulter took the chance to let his tongue slip in. Wren groaned from the sudden intrusion of said tongue but before she could enjoy it whoever it was pulled away and she opened her eyes to see none other than the musician she was just thinking standing above her with a tiny tiny smirk on his face.

"Tempo!!! What? You? Oh getting jumpy now are you?" Her surprised vanished as she saw the handsome 21 year old. Silently he hopped over the back of the couch and landed lightly next to her. He turned to look at her and then pointed to his mouth.

Wren was confused for a second before she felt around in her mouth and then looked at him in surprise.

"You sneaky thief, stole my chocolate covered coffee bean did you?" she said jokingly as she smacked his shoulder.

Tempo crunched on the treat. "You were asking for it when you ate it. You better than to eat something coffee in front of me." he said to her as he reached for more on the coffee table. He then turned and acknowledged Tsen and Connor.

"Been a while." he said to them as he popped another one into his mouth and chewed. He was wearing a pair of custom made Beat Studio headphones around his neck that was connected to the white iPad that he held in one hand.

Wren turned to him and beamed. "You're back early, what's up? I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow." she said.

Tempo turned to her and pointed to his iPad.

"I got back early to compose something." he said and then he flipped through the apps on his device until he found the piece he wanted and turned to her. "Something for you. You've been having trouble sleeping." he told her matter-of-factly.

Wren had another surprised look on her face. How did he know? She had made sure to put on concealer for the bags under her eyes and everything. She glanced at Tsen and Connor and looked down at the screen on his iPad.

"Wren's Lullaby" was the title of the piece and she looked at him, her eyes asking him how did he know.

Tempo, blushing a smite, turned from her and handed her his headphones. "I could tell. You're acting different than usual." was all he said as he put his headphones on her head and pressed the play button.

Wren didn't know what to feel at his confession. She thought she hid it well but apparently not well enough. But she was feeling very happy as she listened to the beautiful tune that was playing into her ears. She zoned out a bit as she closed her eyes and let the music soothe her, leaning on Tempo's shoulder while he ate his coffee beans.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Tsen and Connor watched the scene play out before them, a little less than amused, and began whispering to each other just loud enough for the two to hear. Tsen: "Geeze, those guys should get a room. They're all over each other." Connor: "Yeah, no consideration for others. God." They glared jokingly at the two, then went back to talking.

"Been a while."

Tsen made a tch noise through his teeth and grimmaced. "Yeah. Clearly not long enough though. You just got here and i'm already pissed off at you." He sighed and stood. "Well in any case, I think it's time we saw just how far you've progressed Connor. Why don't we get out to the practice room and have a battle?" Connor nodded his reply and stood up, smiling as they began walking out of the lounge.

"Not so fast there!" Tsen and Connor turned to look at the woman who had stopped them, standing in the doorway to their left. She pushed her glasses up and sauntered into the room, bowing politely before addressing everyone. "All of you, it's good to see you again, and we are happy to see that you are eager to train more. However, the boss needs to see you all in her office immediately. She has some important news for you. She will debrief you from your mission as well Wren and Tsen. Thank you for your time." Tsen nodded politely. "Thank you Michelle. We will be there in a moment." With that, the woman turned and left the room, leaving Tsen and Connor curious what the announcement could be.

(I'm going to take the liberty of saying that Wren and Tempo follow them. That way Jess can enter immediately)

They quickly made their way to the office and bowed to the woman behind the desk, the owner of the assassination organization, then took their seats, watching as Wren and Tempo did the same across from them. They then waited silently for the announcement.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm

The woman aknowledged their nods and gave them a nod in return smiling kindly at them. She waited for each of them to be seated before clearing her throat to speak. "it's good to see you all again, Now your next mission is a very important one, your target is a memeber of our very one orginization, his name is Tyler Reed, he joined the orginization at a young age but he was become corrupt he began to enjoy his job to much and then began to go rogue attacking his team mates and killing innocent people, we want him disposed of immeadiatly he is a young man still only 18 and can be very decpeitive do not let him trick you, he has the ability to enter your mind pull out secrets he can use against you, be extremely careful."

A slide show was going in the backround behind the woman showing pictures of him and some pictures of his recent killings which were done in brutal painful looking ways. The Woman cleared her throat again then nodded to her assistant michelle to open the door behind her. Michelle did as instructed.

From behind the door a young woman was standing with long blondeand slightly curly hair, she had bright peircing blue eyes and a small smile played on her red lips her eyes went from Tsen to Connor to Wren to Tempo her eyes searching each of their faces as their boss began to speak again, "This is Elaina She has recently went up in the ranks and well now be apart of your team. She is accompany you on your mission's and help out when ever necessary any other inforimation regarding personal affairs I'm sure she can fill you in later."

Eliana glanced at their boss a moment before looking back to her new team mates. "I am glad to have gone up in the ranks, all you need to know about me right now is that I am happy to be apart of your team." with that Eliana smiled to her teammates then looked back to her boss.

Their boss smiled and looked back to the Team. "now michelle well give you a map and fill you in on any extra details you need to know for your next mission I will leave the stratigizing to you. after all you know your skills better then I do and I trust you to come up with an effect plan." With that Their boss turned and left the room leaving michelle to fill them in on any extra details.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"Geeze, those guys should get a room. They're all over each other." Connor: "Yeah, no consideration for others. God." They glared jokingly at the two, then went back to talking.

Wren was too busy listening to the melody of the violin to hear the two other men. She was too busy thinking of how the man whose shoulder she was borrowing found out that she was having trouble sleeping at night.

"Yeah. Clearly not long enough though. You just got here and i'm already pissed off at you."

Tempo gave Tsen a droll look and went back to his coffee beans while at the same time writing down notes on some staff paper for another piece he was composing. He didn't want to retort to that comment. It was one sided really. "I didn't mean to 'piss' you off. Just happened to be in the same room." he simply said as he gently took the iPad from Wren and without changing the song went to another app to do something.

"All of you, it's good to see you again, and we are happy to see that you are eager to train more. However, the boss needs to see you all in her office immediately. She has some important news for you. She will debrief you from your mission as well Wren and Tsen. Thank you for your time." Tsen nodded politely. "Thank you Michelle. We will be there in a moment."

Tempo looked up and with slight movement, nudged Wren and rosed her from her daydream. She paused the tune and pulled the headphones from her head. They heard Michelle's booming voice and they both stood up to follow after Tsen and Connor.

They walked into the room after the two boys and also acknowledged the head honcho of the Order. Like the other two, Wren and Tempo took their seats and waited for what was to come.

"it's good to see you all again, Now your next mission is a very important one, your target is a memeber of our very one orginization, his name is Tyler Reed, he joined the orginization at a young age but he was become corrupt he began to enjoy his job to much and then began to go rogue attacking his team mates and killing innocent people, we want him disposed of immeadiatly he is a young man still only 18 and can be very decpeitive do not let him trick you, he has the ability to enter your mind pull out secrets he can use against you, be extremely careful."

"This is Elaina She has recently went up in the ranks and well now be apart of your team. She is accompany you on your mission's and help out when ever necessary any other inforimation regarding personal affairs I'm sure she can fill you in later."

Wren cleared her throat. "Does this mission involve all five of us?" she asked incredulously as it was very rare that such a large group was sent out on a mission. Wren did smile at the new girl Elaina though.

Tempo had a look on his face that was voicing the same question as Wren. As a solo assassin he was even more surprised by this order. His grey eyes were fixed on the boss, waiting for the answer. If he was indeed apart of this mission, he would have to pull in some more headphones for everyone. It would be a hassle if he knocked anyone out by accident. He already had a pair made for Wren since she had been his partner once, but he would need to create three more and he would need time.

(are we changing up the big plot of our RP?)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 pm

(since she's a minor character i'm going to assume control of the boss in my post)

"This is Elaina She has recently went up in the ranks and well now be apart of your team. She is accompany you on your mission's and help out when ever necessary any other inforimation regarding personal affairs I'm sure she can fill you in later."

Tsen nodded at Elaina politely, figuring he could save the introduction and welcome for later. Connor also waved at Elaina.

"it's good to see you all again, Now your next mission is a very important one, your target is a memeber of our very one orginization, his name is Tyler Reed, he joined the orginization at a young age but he was become corrupt he began to enjoy his job to much and then began to go rogue attacking his team mates and killing innocent people, we want him disposed of immeadiatly he is a young man still only 18 and can be very decpeitive do not let him trick you, he has the ability to enter your mind pull out secrets he can use against you, be extremely careful."

Tsen whipped out his notepad and began quickly jotting down details of the mission, as well as a brief description of the guy's appearance and his power. After he had finished, he closed his pen and slid it and the notepad back into his pocket. The woman behind the desk, Tabitha, nodded his way in approval. "I'll be sending you each with a packet of information detailing the mission. It will include pictures as well. Though I'm glad you're thorough Tsen, it's unnecessary."

"Does this mission involve all five of us?"

Tabitha looked at her to address her question. "Due to the nature of his powers and the amount of support he has managed to amass, yes. Also, this mission is taking place in a small town in Siberia. He has managed to get quite far from us in a short period of time, but our observers say he is no longer moving. You will have one week to prepare. We've already begun to create the additional three pairs of headphones from blueprints from the first Tempo, so no need to worry, they will be done in time. I know you're used to working alone but this is a special case. Connor," She pointed at him, "This will be your first true mission. I expect great things out of you. And all of you need to work together and support each other. That means that you need to get over yourself when you're around Tempo, Tsen." Tsen sighed and nodded. "I know..." With that, Tabitha dismissed them, handing each a brown envelope with the mission and sending them out the door. As they exited, Tsen turned to Elaina. "Hello, my name is Tsen, nice to meet you." He extended his hand to shake hers.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 pm

"Hello, my name is Tsen, nice to meet you." [i]

Elaina smiled and looked to Tsen shaking his hand. "it's good to meet you." Elaina's voice was slightly like that of a young girl's but with an adult ring to it. She smiled then looked to connor shaking his hand as well "it's good to meet you also, Good luck on your first mission, don't worry i've got your back."

Elaina smiled kindly to him then turned Wren grinning at her. "i've heard of your certain...effect on the men during mission's just wanted to say there may be a little competition between us over that, only difference is I'm single" She winks to Wren then giggled to herself next turning to Tempo. "good to meet you also I've heard much of your amazing work and I hope to hear it for myself sometime."

Elaina smiled to them all then pursed her lips before speaking once more. "i want to know what your pwoer's are.. I want to know how we can use them in battle." She smiled looked from face to face.

(I'm gonna change elaina's age to 15 so she can be closer to connor so he isn;t the odd one out and they can connect more Smile)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"Due to the nature of his powers and the amount of support he has managed to amass, yes. Also, this mission is taking place in a small town in Siberia. He has managed to get quite far from us in a short period of time, but our observers say he is no longer moving. You will have one week to prepare. We've already begun to create the additional three pairs of headphones from blueprints from the first Tempo, so no need to worry, they will be done in time. I know you're used to working alone but this is a special case. Connor," She pointed at him, "This will be your first true mission. I expect great things out of you. And all of you need to work together and support each other. That means that you need to get over yourself when you're around Tempo, Tsen."

Wren nodded her head in understanding. So the five of them were needed since this guy was so dangerous eh? His power was to read minds and use that information against them? Hey they aren't assassins for no reason. How much dirt can that guy dig up?

Tempo nodded his head in acknowledgment of Tabitha's superious intuition. Of course she'd know why he was making such a face. "I'll be waiting for them." he answered referring to the finished models of the headphones. And yes he would have to adjust to this new team setting. Working with one other person, Wren, was fine, but now it'll involve more lives at stake.

Tempo glanced at Tsen at the last comment Tabitha made. Eh it was true. Tempo would be sure to be on his best behavior. Anyway Wren was there as mediator so it'd be fine.

As Tabitha finished briefing them, Tempo and Wren stood and were each given a brown evelope and all five were shooed out the office door.

"i've heard of your certain...effect on the men during mission's just wanted to say there may be a little competition between us over that, only difference is I'm single" She winks to Wren then giggled to herself next turning to Tempo. "good to meet you also I've heard much of your amazing work and I hope to hear it for myself sometime."

Wren smiled at the girl and stuck her hand out for a handshake, welcoming the friendly competition.

"Oh ho so I've got competiton eh? I like that." she said with a chuckle. And then both Tempo and Wren said together. "By the way, we're not going out." They said in sync and Tempo acknowledged Elaina's compliments.

"i want to know what your pwoer's are.. I want to know how we can use them in battle."

Wren shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she answered. "My power is animal mimicry. Quite useful and I've got two handy dandy buddies of mine that'll be tagging along. You'll meet them in the lounge." she said with a smile and some channeled into a cheetah really quick, causing her chair to change to spotted golden and some fangs to sparkle as she grinned.

"Sound Waves." Tempo replied tersely as he was already opening the enevelope and glancing inside at the information.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 pm

"it's good to meet you." Elaina's voice was slightly like that of a young girl's but with an adult ring to it. She smiled then looked to connor shaking his hand as well "it's good to meet you also, Good luck on your first mission, don't worry i've got your back."

Tsen took her hand and shook it gently. Connor offered his hand out dutifully, but seemed to take a little offense to her comment. "Don't get the wrong idea. Just because this is my first mission doesn't mean I can't handle myself." He pulled his hand away after shaking hers. "But thanks for the support after all. We'll need that kind of attitude in battle." He smiled warmly at her, showing his acceptance of her as a member.

"i want to know what your pwoer's are.. I want to know how we can use them in battle."

Tsen and Connor smiled in tandem and Connor spoke up. "You're in luck. Tsen and I were about to do a training exercise. You'll be able to see our skills in action. There's a spectators booth just to the side of the arena so come watch us. I love having an audience. Come on!" Without thinking twice, he grabbed Elaina's hand and pulled her along with him, excited to get the match going. Tsen trailed behind, smiling a little at the two and wondering if they were going to get attatched to each other. They reached the arena and Connor let go of Elaina's hand at the spectator booth. "Now stay right here. I want someone to watch my first triumphant victory over Tsen." He grinned and Tsen laughed. "victory you say? Oh we'll see about that."

Moments later, they were in the ring, Tsen standing in one corner with Bahamuut in his hand, and Connor in the other, gungir gripped firmly in his right hand and abyssal covering his left. He drew a pin from the glove and plunged it into his finger, producing a drop of blood, which he wiped on the seal on the back of the glove, and the battle began. Tsen fired shots that Connor dodged quickly as he moved in closer. At the same time, he flourished his hand and a light shone from his glove, a demon appearing by his side, Leonard this time, the master of black magic and sorcery. Obeying his master, he fired off magic at Tsen, who dodged easily, blocking Connor's spear thrust and sending a shock down it's length. Connor managed to escape before Tsen could do any damage and the battle raged on intensely.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh ho so I've got competiton eh? I like that." she said with a chuckle. And then both Tempo and Wren said together. "By the way, we're not going out."

Elaina nodded and winked at Wren, though she was young she had developed nicely so far and she had learned how to use this development to her advantage, she was also excited to know that in the future she would have more to use.

My power is animal mimicry. Quite useful and I've got two handy dandy buddies of mine that'll be tagging along. You'll meet them in the lounge."

Elaina's smiled widened, "Animal mimiciry I love it, It well do great in battle i can already imagine the possiblities, that is a very useful skill" she smiled thinking of how this power could co-exsist quite well with her own abilitys.

Sound Waves."

Elaina nodded thinking a moment then nervously twisting her hair, "Sound waves..I'll need a bit more of explinatition on that one so I know how to use it better, But i think i have a pretty good idea of what it is so far"

"Don't get the wrong idea. Just because this is my first mission doesn't mean I can't handle myself." He pulled his hand away after shaking hers. "But thanks for the support after all. We'll need that kind of attitude in battle."

Elaina smiled kindly to connor he was the closet to her age, he was newer then her but he certainally had potential he just had to use.

"You're in luck. Tsen and I were about to do a training exercise. You'll be able to see our skills in action. There's a spectators booth just to the side of the arena so come watch us. I love having an audience. Come on!"

Eliana blushed slighty being pulled along to the fighting arena against her will although she was a bit excited to see a good battle or what she hoped to be a good battle. Elaina took her spot and watched as the sprawl began she anaylized each player and watched how the move as well as how they attacked and defended, she had planned on reading their files before the mission to see if they would do good in battle but seeing it first hand was even better.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Wren smiled at Elaina, not jealous at all. She liked beautiful people and her advantage was her natural beauty plus using an animal's ability to send out pheromones. If it came down to raw attractive appeal, she'd win due to her powers. But she only used the pheromones when on a mission. Like with Tempo she doesn't, they were just good friends...or maybe more, who knows.

"Animal mimiciry I love it, It well do great in battle i can already imagine the possiblities, that is a very useful skill"

Wren smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm usually the decoy and then close range attacker on missions. The first wave as I call it." she said with a chuckle.

"Sound waves..I'll need a bit more of explinatition on that one so I know how to use it better, But i think i have a pretty good idea of what it is so far"

Tempo looked up from reading the information in the envelope but didn't look like he wanted to answer. So Wren stepped in. "His ability is to channel sound waves through his music. By changing the frequency and amplitude he can affect the brain in many ways. He can also use echolocation and run at the speed of sound." she said and smiled at Tempo who gave her a grateful look. He wasn't much of a talker.

Then Tsen and Connor dragged Elaina off to watch them spar, Tempo turned to Wren.

"Tell me what's wrong." he said simply as he watched her with intense eyes. He may not say it or write it on his face, but he was worried once he began to realize that she was sleep deprived. No matter how much she hid it, he was able to notice by nuance changes in her behavior.

Wren smiled at him and took his hand.

"Play that song for me again? Then I'll tell you. I'll need to sleep for this mission." she said as they walked to his room where all his equipment was held.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Tsen and Connor continued to go at it for a while, skillfully using their powers and abilities to the fullest extent. After about 20 minutes of intense fighting, both were showing signs of fatigue, Connor especially. All of a sudden, Connor collapsed on the ground. Leonard turned towards his master and scoffed slightly at his lack of energy, then dissipated, sending his remaining energy back into Connor, who shakily stood and called off the fight. Tsen walked to him and supported him as they exited the room. "Great job. You were able to stay up for 10 minutes longer than usual with your highest tier summon and keep fighting. You've been training well. And you definitely gave me a run for my money." He grinned and Connor returned the smile.

They passed by Elaina as they exited the room and Connor straightened up, trying to look as dignified as possible in his state as he smiled at her. "So what'd you think? Was I pretty good? Tsen here's no pushover either right?" He smiled and sat down next to her as Tsen leaned up against the wall, pretending not to watch the two. Connor continued on. "Trust me I can usually last longer, but I had just finished training when Tsen got back so I was a little drained." Tsen rolled his eyes at the excuse, but said nothing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm

His ability is to channel sound waves through his music. By changing the frequency and amplitude he can affect the brain in many ways. He can also use echolocation and run at the speed of sound."

While Elaina was watching the spar she had thought of what Wren had told her about Tempo she had already been formulating a plan, although her own skill was great and could make things real easy for them she would need help she had to get close to use it and she certainally needed helping getting cloe to certain enimies.

"So what'd you think? Was I pretty good? Tsen here's no pushover either right?" He smiled and sat down next to her as Tsen leaned up against the wall, pretending not to watch the two. Connor continued on. "Trust me I can usually last longer, but I had just finished training when Tsen got back so I was a little drained."

Elaina smiled warmly to connor noting his ego might be a problem in battle but she would enjoy his high spirits and hopes for himself. "That was great I noticed you were good about fighting hard but also maintaining only what you could handle as well as understanding your opponet very useful in battle, you'll be great on the feild." She smiled blushing slightly as she looked him in the eyes then she turned to Tsen "Both of your skills well be great in battle."

Elaina then grinned slightly wickedly as she looked at them both, "would you..Like to know my abilities?" She had known they would eventually ask but she thought it might be fun to just show them and mess with them a little.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 am

(since my two are not with the others, I'm just writing Tempo and Wren's time in his room. So at least it's like reading a story okay?)

Tempo reached his room and punched in the key code. All the rooms in the base were locked by the individual's password. The only other person who knew Tempo's code was Wren. He opened the door and he let Wren enter first.

Wren smiled at him and walked into his room. Actually it was more like a freaking studio by the size of it. HQ gave him one of the more larger rooms to use as his quarters. It came complete with a stereo system, piano, and all his other instruments in the room. There was also a large desk with a computer and paper everywhere. Staff music was all over his desk and his violin Nyx was out.

She walked in and sat on his huge king sized bed and giggled. She remembered that night on this particular bed. Hell yeah and she would never forget it.

Tempo closed the door to his room and turned on some dim lights. He walked over to his desk and deposited the bag of chocolate covered coffee beans and walked over to join Wren on the bed with his headphones and iPad.

"Ok now tell me." he stated simply to her as he sat on the bed next to her.

The smile on Wren's face waned a little as she pulled him in for a hug, a hug that said she need him to just be there. Tempo placed his things on the bedside table and returned her hug, rubbing her back soothingly. "What's been keeping you up?" he whispered.

Wren pulled away to face him. "It's just since we came back from our mission last Wednesday, my animal senses, my intuition has been bothering me. I feel odd and there's this feeling like something bad's going to happen soon Temp. I don't know what but I'm getting weird nightmares and stuff at night. I'm scared..." she blurted out to him and buried her face in his chest.

Tempo listened to her quietly and rubbed her back.

"...It's okay. Everything will be alright. We'll figure it out. I'll make sure no nightmares visit you tonight." he said as he detached himself from her and reached for his headphones. Wren stood and went to his drawers, dug into them and took out a long sleeved gray shirt and a pair of his cotton sleep pants. She changed behind a changing panel and came out. She crawled into his bed and covered herself with his blankets.

Tempo scooted higher up on the bed till he was sitting next to Wren who was lying down. Wren then scooted closer to him, lying her head on his lap as he put the headphones on her. She clutched the material of his pants as he pressed the play button on his iPad. Soon Wren's head was filled with the gentle lullaby he wrote for her and the nice smell of coffee and cinnamon. Tempo stroked Wren's hair as she listened to the music, her fears being pushed to the back of her mind.

He leaned his back against the wall behind his bed and watched the beautiful girl on his lap fall asleep with his soothing music. A minuscule smile graced his face as he watched her fall into a peaceful slumber, undisturbed by nightmares. He looked at the time, 12:35 AM. It was late.

(you guys continue until you hit the time when they wake up or something okay? Temp and Wren are out for the night)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:43 am

"That was great I noticed you were good about fighting hard but also maintaining only what you could handle as well as understanding your opponet very useful in battle, you'll be great on the feild." She smiled blushing slightly as she looked him in the eyes then she turned to Tsen "Both of your skills well be great in battle."

Connor smiled and blushed at the compliment, rubbing the back of his head. "Ah... well I mean after knowing Tsen for so long it's easier to read him. I'm sure it'll be a bit harder on the battlefield, but I'll do my best." Tsen smiled as she addressed him and nodded slightly to acknowledge the compliment. "I'm glad you find me useful. I do have a few more tricks up my sleeve, but I'd rather keep them secrets for the moment." With that, he stood off the wall and walked off back towards his quarters. He smiled to himself, thinking about how Connor and Elaina were getting along. It was nice to see Connor making a friend his age. So far all he'd had was Tsen, who was 5 years older than him. And while Tsen would never deny that he was Connor's best friend, he needed some friends his age as well.

Connor watched Tsen walk away, then turned back to Elaina. "Don't mind Tsen. He doesn't like to admit it, but he's a bit shy around new people. Once he's warmed up to you he's the nicest guy ever." He smiled and slipped off his glove, putting it in his pocket and revealing his left hand, scar tissue criss-crossing the palm where he had cut it repeatedly for his summonings before the organization had taken him in, and some from after. "So, tell me about this power of yours?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:27 pm

"Ah... well I mean after knowing Tsen for so long it's easier to read him. I'm sure it'll be a bit harder on the battlefield, but I'll do my best."

Elaina nodded in agreement pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "[b]It's good you recognize that, to big of an ego could be a big problem but you clearly understand that you have to learn each opponet's skills very useful."
Elaina smiled and watched Tsen as he walked away before turning backto Connor still smiling kindly at him

"So, tell me about this power of yours?"

Elaina grinned at connor then leaned in pacing her face close to his blushing slightly she was smiling as she leaned in a bit closer placing her hand on his waist then placing her other hand on his chest. She watched as his hands lifted up one landing on her shoulder the other wrapping around her waist pulling her close she looked back into his eyes smiling at him as she made his head lean in close she winked at him shutting her eyes, then quickly letting him go and pushing him away from her. and looking at him gaging his reaction.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm

"It's good you recognize that, to big of an ego could be a big problem but you clearly understand that you have to learn each opponet's skills very useful."

He smiled at her and nodded. In realty he was usually quite modest and, with a lot of training, had become very aware of his limits. However, something made him want to show off around her, perhaps her age and the fact that she was one of the few girls in this division of the organization. He blushed deeply as she suddenly moved closer to him and placed her hand on him. He gasped as his hands moved on their own and his face reddened even more as he was forced to pull her close, but he said nothing. She suddenly pushed him away and he gasped, surprised. "What... what was that?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 pm

"What... what was that?"

Elaina smiled then reached her hand out touching placing it gently on his shoulder. "My power.. is complete control over anyone I choose.. but only so long as i have contact with them.." Elaina looked him in the eyes now as his right arm rose then twisted behind his back she stared him the eye watching the pain enter before making his hand return to his side.. "I can either use it for good.." She pasued keeping contact with him as she made his hand gently rest on her cheek. "..Or bad" with that she glanced away using her powers to make his throat tighten and contract barring all air from entering to his lungs

Elania watched his gasp and struggle to breathe for a moment before opening his airways back up then removing her hand and taking a step back from him. "Before I was assigned to this team..I-I was doing tortures on our captures.." She kept her eyes fixed on him watching his reaction. She hadn't known why she told him this.. but something her gut told her it was alright..

"we should..retire to bed.. It's getting late.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 pm

"My power.. is complete control over anyone I choose.. but only so long as i have contact with them.." "I can either use it for good.." "..Or bad"

Connor winced a little as his arm twisted behind his back, but he kept eye contact with her, enthralled by her explanation. As his hand lifted up and touched her cheek, he blushed slightly, then his eyes widened as he suddenly was deprived of air. When she released him, his hand went up to his neck and he gasped for air, slightly frightened, but mostly intrigued.

"Before I was assigned to this team..I-I was doing tortures on our captures.."

Connor looked up at her, reading the insecurity on her face, but not sure quite what to say. He stood and placed his hand on her shoulder. "If you think that's going to make me hate you or anything it won't work. I've been friends with people who have done worse. Like Tsen. He... well that's his story to tell." He smiled at her softly and took his hand away from her shoulder, letting it rest at his side. "I Think we can become great friends. Now, I suppose it is time for bed. Where's your room? I'll walk you there."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

"I Think we can become great friends. Now, I suppose it is time for bed. Where's your room? I'll walk you there."

Elania's face flashed with fear when he mentioned taking her to her room, her room was close to her mother's and she was sure anyone could connect the dot's eventually. She regained ehr compsure then smiled sweetly to him. "thank you for your offer but I have to decline I.. Am stopping to grab a quick dinner and I plan on sparring before Bed.. After all I won't always have contact with an opponet so my skills have to be expentionally well in battle in order to make up for that little handi-cap."

Elaina let a sweet smile play acorss her face before waving good bye then turning on her heel and making her way to her own room she glanced around before entering her room walking to her bed, she entered her room then climbed into her bed not bothering to change as she crawled under the covers and relaxed taking a moment before falling asleep.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm

(aaron can catch up the night and then go into morning, I'm starting with morning for my characters)

Wren's eyes flickered open as she awakened. The room she was in was dimly lighted, the only other light in the room was the light from the bathroom inside. She pushed herself off the bed and looked down to see Tempo's white iPad near her and his headphones around her neck. She smiled to herself, last night no nightmares besieged her. Ah that guy could work wonders.

Speak of the devil Tempo walked out of the bathroom with a black T-shirt, a pair of black jeans and some black Doc Martens. His light brown hair was damp and he looked like he just came out of the shower. A towel was on his head as he came over to her and sat on the bed. He tilted her chin up to see her face and he tickled her under the chin, causing her to purr like a kitten.

"..Seems you slept well." he said to her as he stood up and brought a set of her clothes to her, from her room. She knew the code to his room, it was only natural he knew the code to hers.

She smiled as she took her clothes with a grin. She got out of bed and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

"You're a lifesaver." she said with a wink as she sauntered into the bathroom with him looking after her.

While she was changing he went into his closet and pulled out a small suitcase to pack his stuff in knowing they'll be out of country for a while. While he was packing fresh sets of clothes into his case Wren came out all freshened up and changed. Tempo finished packing, zipped up his case and placed Azul's violin case next to the suitcase so he could grab both when he left.

"Come with me?" Wren asked as she referred to going to her room to pack her things. Tempo nodded and followed her out of his room. They crossed the hall and she punched in her code and they went in to help pack her things.

"Temp don't forget to pack a suit since we have to infiltrate a fancy party while we're there." she told him as she was folding clothing into her case. Tempo turned to look at her from admiring her knives.

"...Do we really?" He asked disliking the idea of being stuck in starching uncomfortable clothing.

Wren laughed at him. "Oh come on, you look sexy in a tux. Now go before Tabitha hears." she said as she made a shooing motion at him.

Tempo gave her a look but complied anyway, exiting hers, entering his, stuffing a suit in and then they met up in the hallway. The two made their way towards the kitchen for some breakfast. They each grabbed some food that was already set out by the servants. Some scrambled eggs, sausage cakes, muffins and some pancakes. Tempo grabbed the newspaper and they sat across each other at a table as they munched away waiting for the others to come in.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 pm

"thank you for your offer but I have to decline I.. Am stopping to grab a quick dinner and I plan on sparring before Bed.. After all I won't always have contact with an opponet so my skills have to be expentionally well in battle in order to make up for that little handi-cap."

"Oh..." Connor smiled anyway and waved as he walked backwards down the hall in the direction of his room. "Alright then. Well I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast anyway! Have a good night." He spun on his heel and started down the hall, stopping in front of his door. As he began to punch in his code, Tsen stepped up beside him. "Well well, you two certainly got chummy pretty fast. Think you'll become good friends?" He grinned, conveying what he meant through his smile. Connor blushed and floundered. "N-no... it's not like that at all. I just met her anyway." He popped his door open slightly and started inside. "You should be getting to bed. After your missions recently you need the energy. I'll see you tomorrow." He shut the door behind him quickly and sighed, stripping down to his boxers and jumping in bed, then pulling the sheets over him.

Tsen smiled and walked away from the door, stepping into his own room just a little down the hall. He fell into bed, still in his clothes, and sighed, staring at the ceiling as the mission passed through his head. He began to grow drowsy and grabbed a bullet that was sitting next to his bed, tossing it and hitting the light switch, plunging the room into darkness, then fell asleep.

(next morning)

Connor woke up first, stretching and sitting up in bed. He flipped on the lights and tossed the sheets aside, then proceeded to get dressed. He grabbed a white t-shirt and some faded black jeans, throwing them on carelessly and grabbed his gray, zip-up skull hoodie and pulled it over his shirt, then walked out the door and down towards the kitchen. About halfway there he bumped into Tsen, who looked like he always did, a mixture of grays and blacks making up his wardrobe. He smiled at Connor and ruffled his head. "Wow, you're up earlier than usual. Get a good night's sleep?" Connor nodded, wiping his eyes with the back of his sleeve sleepily, then they both walked into the kitchen. They acknowledged Wren and Tempo's presence with a simultaneous nod and a less than energetic hey, then grabbed their respective meals and sat down to eat.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next