Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Random RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random RP

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Lilith watched as the boy entered and immeadiatly froze, then listened to the two men's playful banter. She watched the boy's move very carefully listening to the way he spoke then her heart stopped and her breathing as well, "The Elites.. The old man finally caved... S***! I can take them but if they are in group formation, I will suffer bad deep wounds."

Lilith thought over a plan of stratgey then nibbled her lower lip trying to focus and thinking hard she sighed. "alright so they are going to kill me.. or injury me and drag me back.. unless.." lilith thought aloud then looked downj at her hand as she charged electricty in it then grinned. "i can try.. I don't know my limit but I can try!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 pm

"You doubted me? How rude. Now why would I lie?"

Grigori gave Train a look that basically said without words. The you-know-why look.

"I suppose at the risk of being attacked, I should introduce myself. My name is Train Heartnet, former elite member of 'the clan,' as they like to be called." He glared at Grigori. "And for the record, I don't take kindly to your comment. Human terms? You take the elites too lightly."

Grigori scoffed at the young kid. Sure The Clan members aren't entirely human due to inhumane experimenting, but they were still a million years too young to be puffing up their chests to demons.

"Boy, I've been fighting The Clan since before your grandparent's grandparents were born. I didn't live to be centuries years old for nothing. Yes yes your powers are a nice show, but don't go showing off unless you want to give the elites a beacon right to us. Shut your lightbulb off idiot," he said as he waved his hand at Train.

That was one reason why he didn't feel like letting off his aura. The elites could sense it and with their luck give them a path right to their hiding place. Apparently the lad was more into proving himself than protecting anyone so far. Human pride.

(hey since when did you become a Fallen? bah, and I thought I was special...gosh you could be a demon but you had to go for a Fallen XD clown I'm going to change it up a bit since the point is to not reveal the immortal's existence to the world, you can be half) (don't be offended, it'll just balance out the story, I can't have all Fallens and demons running amok)

Grigori stared when the boy released his aura and cursed mentally. Marvelous (hear the sarcasm dripping) he had a hybrid on his hands. So apparently The Clan knew of his species existence and tried to fuse Fallen DNA into a human body. Great more trouble on his hands, he'll have to report this to the head honcho demon king. Just great, The Clan was more trouble than he imagined. If only he wiped them out when they were just noobs, then all of this wouldn't be happening.

Grigori turned to Lilith was she was mumbling to herself and knocked her on her head gently. "Are you mad lady? You want to go fight them? I'm sorry but I really don't want to get in the middle of this today just to pull you out of trouble. You can fight them some other time, for now let's get moving. Boy, how did you plan to escape? Got a mode of transportation?" he asked.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"Boy, I've been fighting The Clan since before your grandparent's grandparents were born. I didn't live to be centuries years old for nothing. Yes yes your powers are a nice show, but don't go showing off unless you want to give the elites a beacon right to us. Shut your lightbulb off idiot,"

Train didn't like being called an idiot, but Grigori was right. Besides, the only point of the aura was to prove what he was so he could be trusted. He reigned in his aura till it couldn't be detected and his glow subsided. Grigori was eyeing him like he knew something. Perhaps he had guessed he was a hybrid? Ah well, none-the-less, he was what he was. Now as for escape? Well the elites were still four minutes out. If they could leave quickly they could slip by... no... no slipping by the elites.

"Hmm... if we leave immediately, we could catch up with them before they have time to surround us. They are each coming in from a seperate direction, so we should only meet up with one. If we finish him off quick, we can make our escape?" He left the last part as a question, waiting for someone to think of something better. Train was a man of action, trusting in luck rather than plans. But it seemed his luck was running thin tonight.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm

"Hmm... if we leave immediately, we could catch up with them before they have time to surround us. They are each coming in from a seperate direction, so we should only meet up with one. If we finish him off quick, we can make our escape?"

Lilith snapped ehr head up at the new boy her irritation causing a tiny surge of electricty to hit him, but it only felt as if he had been pinched. Lilith sighed shaking her head. "your basing it on luck! Are you stupid that well never do! Unless you want them to kill us.. or take us back!" Lilith shook her head, "we have to take to the roofs jump one by one carefully untill we reach the edge of the forest knowing his training they are hiding in the shadows along the ground, roof is our only option, and once we are hidden in the forest it will masks our scents will enough they won't know where to find us."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hmm... if we leave immediately, we could catch up with them before they have time to surround us. They are each coming in from a seperate direction, so we should only meet up with one. If we finish him off quick, we can make our escape?"

Grigori stared at Train for a moment, trying to see what the kid was thinking. Luck? Was he trying to get lucky? Why did they have to fight anyway? He was sure with is mode of transportation he could be whisked away and the elites wouldn't even know what they were missing. At least he shut his aura off. But he proved his point, the kid could be trusted.

"May I ask why we must fight anyway? We could just escape, freshen up and kick their butts another day. It's not like the end of the world if we don't kill them tonight," he said flippantly as he waved his hand.

"your basing it on luck! Are you stupid that well never do! Unless you want them to kill us.. or take us back!" Lilith shook her head, "we have to take to the roofs jump one by one carefully untill we reach the edge of the forest knowing his training they are hiding in the shadows along the ground, roof is our only option, and once we are hidden in the forest it will masks our scents will enough they won't know where to find us."

Grigori cleared his throat to get the two's attention. Both of them had different ideas. Though Lilith proposed running and Train wanted to fight. He was going to agree with Lilith. "Might I suggest demon bikes? Ever heard of them?" he asked either of them, looking between the two younger kids.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

deamon bikes? sounded dangerous... but soooo fun. Train hid his smile, he was losing his cool. He couldn't look unprofessional here. "No, I haven't. But it sounds like a better plan than mine. I never was good with plans, but luck is my thing." He grinned. "It's why I'm alive today." It was true. He may be the bringer of bad luck, but good luck always seemed to shine on him for some reason. Oh well, no time to contemplate it now. "So then, we should leave now. They're only three minutes out now. Oh and for the record, the rooftops are certainly not clear. At least three elites use the roofs regularly on their missions. I should know, I used to be the fourth one who did"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Lilith looked to girgori and shook her head. "I've nerver heard of such a thing.. but if you trust me on such a possibly dangerous bike then it must be worth it." She grinned and glanced around the room a moment before grabbing a bag and quickly stuffing it with several clothes a bag filled with change and dollar bills and last a little brown box tied with a purple bow. Next she quickly stuff her pockets holsters and back straps with weapons even hiding a dagger in her bra. "alright I am all set, Let's leave then"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Grigori smirked as he saw that neither of the two knew about the most fun and fastest method of transportation in demon world. Demon bikes, machines made from the very body of traitor demons and so as punishment were turned into bikes that fed off the darkness of the humans around as well as the rider. It was dangerous, if you didn't know how to control the bike, it could very well drain you dry, but that was fun part.

"Tsk you two do not know what you're missing out on on Earth. Let this be your first experience at real life. I'll ride with Lilith and Train you get your own bike as since you have Fallen blood you won't be too hurt. Lilith, since you have already been wounded today, I won't risk the bike draining you. I'm not degrading you, just that it'll make our trip faster if its two bikes," he said as he winked at Lilith.

"So then, we should leave now. They're only three minutes out now. Oh and for the record, the rooftops are certainly not clear. At least three elites use the roofs regularly on their missions. I should know, I used to be the fourth one who did"

Grigori shrugged his shoulders, his lean body rippling as he moved. "Fine with me, the bikes are already here and only those I grant permission can even see them, so you two are in luck. Get ready for the ride of your life," he said as he waited for Lilith to get ready, even though she didn't need to since he could very well provide anything and everything for her.

"I've nerver heard of such a thing.. but if you trust me on such a possibly dangerous bike then it must be worth it."

He smirked at the two younger halflings and chuckled. "You're with me, I think Train can handle his own. But don't worry if you want I can let you ride on your own later too, but for now let's focus on getting away. Your elites won't be able to catch us on demon bikes," he said as he waited for them.

Seeing Lilith was ready and that Train didn't have anything he nodded his head. "Right let's go. Train follow what I do and don't think about it, just do it," he grinned at the boy before he went up to Lilith, grabbed her close to his body and with a burst of speed ran towards her window and literally leaped out of it and fell....

Right onto a pick black machine levitating in the air surrounded by a mixture of dark colors. The machine rumbled as Grigori fell on its back and placed Lilith behind him on the bike. "C'mon Train. Follow and don't get lose. Hold on tight to me Lilith, it'll be a very fast ride," he said as he twisted the handle bar of the bike and it roared with life. He stepped on the gas and the bike peeled away at the speed of sound, they were just a black blur speed through the sky. The wind pelted them as they rode through the darkness of the night, leaving behind Lilith's complex and the elites that had no idea what had happened.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"Tsk you two do not know what you're missing out on on Earth. Let this be your first experience at real life. I'll ride with Lilith and Train you get your own bike as since you have Fallen blood you won't be too hurt. Lilith, since you have already been wounded today, I won't risk the bike draining you. I'm not degrading you, just that it'll make our trip faster if its two bikes,"

Lilith nodded and then waited paitently for train to get ready, or at least as paitently as she could. although on the outside she looked completely calm and ready her nervers were on end. The Elites were after her, and if the old man had to sink to that level then that meant that there was a high price on her head. Man they really want to get their prize winning experiment back don't they.. and they will do that at any cost.

Lilith held on tightly as Girgori came running and snatching her up then setting her on the bike, she wrapped her arms around him resting her head on his back and trying hard to relaxing but the intense speed making her want to scream. she jammed her mouth shut and held onto him even tighter.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Train shrugged. Danger was his thing, he always made it out alive. Couldn't hurt to get in a little now. But they couldn't afford to waste time. The elites were close, maybe closer than he expected. As Grigori and Lilith leaped out the window, the door downstairs burst open and faster than he could blink, someone was at the bedroom door. He grinned and fired a few shots that didn't connect. He knew they wouldn't. One final shot exploded, much to the enemy's surprise, surrounding them in smoke. "Sorry, but I'm not in the mood to meet old acquaintances." With that, he dived out the window recklessly.

Leave it to his luck to land square on the bike, just in time to see Grigori rev up. He did the same and before the elites could recover, they were gone, flying through the night with the wind blowing at ninety miles an hour past their faces. Now this was transportation. Cars? HA! He couldn't believe he had been missing this for so long.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Having had experience with demon bikes before, this was nothing to Grigori. He sped through the night sky, the wind whipping his hair back but his golden eyes gleamed with mirth as he drove the bike towards his residence. Heck 90 miles? This baby was going at least 120 mph and that wasn't even full speed. The faster he went the more energy the bike took from him, but hey, when you get to be a 500 year old demon warlock/Fallen, you've got some spare energy to use.

He felt Lilith cling to him and he smirked as he pushed faster, heading towards the dense forest area. The black bikes gleamed under the moonlight and the rumbling noises were so only select few people could hear them.

Grigori looked into the mirror to see Train behind him. Pushing a button on the bike, the intercom was set so that he could talk to Train despite the roaring of the wind around them. "Keep up Train, we're headed to the forest. If I suddenly disappear, keeping going ahead. There's a barrier around the forest area," the Fallen said and stepped on the gas.

The bike plowed through the invisible barrier around the forest, disappearing from view from those on the other side of the wall. Once inside the barrier he was approaching a modest sized black house. One of his own creations that he'd been living in since 50 years ago. He made sure to add lots of spells to prevent wandering humans and strays from ending up there. It was a spell that made anybody seen an illusion of a house but could never get close unless he granted them permission.

Soon he drove the bike lower to the ground, getting close to landing near the front doors of the house, which he lived in by himself and sometimes his minions. It was a two floor house with four bedrooms, three of which were unoccupied at the moment. He lifted his hand in the air to signal Train to descend to the earth.

The bike's front tire hit the pavement with a light bounce and soon the bike was roaring to a halt in front of the porch. Grigori stopped the bike and turned around to see Lilith. "Hey girl, we're here. You can open your eyes now," he teased as he patted her head.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

"Hey girl, we're here. You can open your eyes now,"

Lilith slowly opened her eyes blinking waiting a moment before slipping off the bike, without saying a word she dusted herself off combed down her hair then grbbed her bag setting it on the proch then plopping on it and sighing. "Give me a quick moment to recover I thought for sure I was gonna go flying off!" She laughed and slowly calmed herself before standing again then grabbing her bag and looking to Girgori "leade the way"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Train was in his own little world of awesome. He swore to himself that he would never use any other vehicle again, this was just too awesome. He revved to keep up with Grigori, grinning wildly. Suddenly, the deamon's voice came over the intercom of the two bikes.

"Keep up Train, we're headed to the forest. If I suddenly disappear, keeping going ahead. There's a barrier around the forest area,"

"Got it. Don't worry about me, my luck's goin good tonight." Grigori soon disappeared behind the barrier he mentioned, and Train kept on straight, passing through the barrier shortly, whereupon the deamon and the black house came into proper view. He admired it shortly, then saw Grigori's signal to descend. He did so immediately, touching down expertly and powersliding up next to the pair. "Nice digs. Hope you don't mind me staying here. I kinda intruded last minute after all."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 06, 2011 8:49 am

Grigori smirked as he felt Lilith get off the bike and watched with humor as she walked over to the porch, dropped down, and attempted to get back to her happy place. Yup, that's what happened to most first time riders of the demon bikes.

Give me a quick moment to recover I thought for sure I was gonna go flying off!

The Fallen nodded his head as he stood up from the bike and snapped his fingers. The bike dissipated from view, poofing into a cloud of black smoke. They would come again on his call. The problem with the bikes is that other demons could detect them and trace them to their location, which wouldn't be too good for him. Definitely did not want to be caught housing two semi-humans. "It'll pass," he told her simply as he stood waiting for Train.

Soon he saw a whirl of black and then Train touched down onto the pavement in front of him with his bike. Grigori had to admit, the boy did well for his first time.

"Nice digs. Hope you don't mind me staying here. I kinda intruded last minute after all."

Grigori shrugged his shoulders and started walking up the stairs to the house. "S'fine with me. As long as you don't interrupt another 'moment' again," he said with a chuckle and smirk. As he neared the door, a black mist appeared in front of the house and then slowly two slits opened to reveal two red eyes. A low rumble echoed through the place.

Grigori reached up to pet the black mist and soon the rumbling lessened to a small purr. "Hey Hades, thanks for being on guard," he said and then the black mist disappeared again. He turned to the other two. "Door guard, incase anyone other than me gets through. I'll let him know that you two will be staying so he won't eat you," he said and then he opened the door with a flick of his wrist and walked into his house.

"Keep up keep up. Don't want to get eaten by the minor demons that stray around here," he added with humor as he stood near the doorway waiting for them. He snapped his fingers and Train's bike also dissipated in a puff of black smoke.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Train stepped off the bike, looking around the area. There wasn't much scenery, but Train loved the natural feel of the forest surrounding them. He smiled, remembering his house in the woods. Nestled in the trees with a beautiful view of the lake. He remembered spending days happy with his friends, hanging out at his place, swimming... until the accident. His smile immediately faded. That accident had changed everything. It was what had driven him to join the clan in the first place, before he realized what a twisted place it was.

"S'fine with me. As long as you don't interrupt another 'moment' again,"

Grigori's words pulled Train back to reality and the sly grin returned to his face. "No worries. I'll try to stay out of your little private moments unless it's life threatening" He followed Grigori up the steps and past the guard... um... thing, smiling at it fearlessly as he walked by. "Seems kinda cute to me. I've seen much worse after all." He grinned to the deamon and kept walking inside.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3