Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Random RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random RP

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Lilith felt the man's hand close around but it was different now, it was as windy it was real flesh, The man was now truly with her. Lilith began to calm herself as the man forced her not to start an electricty. She sighed and leaned against the wall thinking to herself about her news.

"What will you do now hmm?"

Lilith thought this over and then looked to the ground. "I have no Idea.. I don't know what to do.. I want to kill them for doing this to me yet I also want to stop all the fighting and killing... But I need to know why.. why would they do this to me! Was it not enough to take my memory!? to make me kill innocent people! why!? Why do they have to take ervything.. They even tried to take my..my.." Lilith looked away her angry rising again but she slowly calmed herself and slunk down to the floor she then looked up at the man before her, her cheeks a deep red and her eyes wet with new tears threatening to escape. "What should I do?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 4:41 pm

It was a peaceful silence between them. Neither spoke for a moment. Grigori took the chance to truly look at the girl in front of him. A rare beauty she was. Daring, determined, strong, fiery, but lost. The traits that make her so desirable to the organization. If they had succeeded in turning her into their obedient lackey she would definitely be a tough challenge to handle.

But they failed. She broke through their mind control and remained an individual despite her memory loss. Quite a girl. Needless to say, this demon warlock was impressed. Highly impressed. Impressed enough to stick around to see how she will fare against the world and The Clan.

"I have no Idea.. I don't know what to do.. I want to kill them for doing this to me yet I also want to stop all the fighting and killing... But I need to know why.. why would they do this to me! Was it not enough to take my memory!? to make me kill innocent people! why!? Why do they have to take ervything.. They even tried to take my..my.."

His attention returned to her face when she resumed speaking again. Lost. That's what she was. Lost. Unknowing of her place in this cruel world. Her past was upsetting her that he could tell. He walked closer until he stood next to her hunkered down self, his leg touching her shoulder. He patted her head gently.

"If it upsets you to remember, then don't say it," he told her simply as he stood.

"What should I do?"

Grigori looked down at her and felt sympathy for her. He leaned his head against the wall as he spoke. "For why they did such a thing, I can give you only a watered down version. If you truly wish to you, then perhaps you should ask the old man himself. Would you do that? Do you really want to know why?" he asked her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

"For why they did such a thing, I can give you only a watered down version. If you truly wish to you, then perhaps you should ask the old man himself. Would you do that? Do you really want to know why?"

Lilith's body instinctvly tensed up and she shook ehr head. "No i really don't want to know why!" She looked down knowing she was showing her weakness.. as much as she hated the old man she feared himas well. he took everythign from her and he kept trying to take more and more nearly suceeding. she couldn't bear to look at him again and fighting him would a battle of it's own.

Lilith shook her head a moment then knelt respectfully before the man. "Excuse em dear spirit but I find it only fitting that I assit you with something or do something for you, After all you did save my skin if you ahdn't told me of their prescence I would have not been able to fight by the time they reched my place and would have suffered a greater deal of damage, so Please there has to be something I can do for you." She blushed as she contuined to bow before the man.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

"No i really don't want to know why!"

Grigori nodded his head understandingly. He was 500 years old for Pete's sake and has observed human nature to the fullest. He understood exactly what she was going through.

"That's fine too. It's your life, your choice," he told her simply.

"Excuse em dear spirit but I find it only fitting that I assit you with something or do something for you, After all you did save my skin if you ahdn't told me of their prescence I would have not been able to fight by the time they reched my place and would have suffered a greater deal of damage, so Please there has to be something I can do for you."

Grigori was shocked (as shocked as a demon can be) when she knelt on her knees and bowed to him, showing the deepest respect for someone. He took a step back surprised and then was speechless for a moment. The famous Grigori Dagon was shocked speechless at this human girl's antics.

Wait a minute....dear spirit?!?!

He didn't know if he should feel insulted or not. She thought he was a dear spirit? That felt like a smack in the face to a demon. The demon warlock pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought of what and how to respond.

"First...get up. There is no need for you to bow to me (will only fuel my already large ego) and second I am definitely not a spirit. Obviously you can touch me and I am physically here. And I'm not a dear spirit either. Nor do I want anything from you. Yes I did help you but that was only because I dislike The Clan. I wasn't expecting anything in return...." he said and then a wicked idea popped into his head.

"Although..." he said as he bent down and tilted her chin up with his finger, a glint in his golden cat eyes and a smirk on his lips. "If you really wish to repay me...." he said as he moved his face closer to her. One taste, that's all he asked for. One taste of this girl, he wanted to see how truly different this girl was.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 5:12 pm

"First...get up. There is no need for you to bow to me (will only fuel my already large ego) and second I am definitely not a spirit. Obviously you can touch me and I am physically here. And I'm not a dear spirit either. Nor do I want anything from you. Yes I did help you but that was only because I dislike The Clan. I wasn't expecting anything in return...."

Lilith gasped and bowed again. "I am sorry! I knew you weren't human but then again I wasn't sure what you were, I eman you couldn;t be a God.. wait no.. that's not what I meant.. I mean.. oh dear.." Lilith was rambling and after realizing this she finally gave up and bowed her head.

"Although..." he said as he bent down and tilted her chin up with his finger, a glint in his golden cat eyes and a smirk on his lips. "If you really wish to repay me...." he said as he moved his face closer to her. One taste, that's all he asked for. One taste of this girl, he wanted to see how truly different this girl was.

Lilith was blushing an even deeper red now the feel of his touch it was warm and sent a tingling sensation throughout her body which made her heart pick up in speed, After a moment lilith realized what he was doing and what he was getting at, "well.. one kiss couldn;t hurt.." she thought to herself although for some reason her entire body was tense by how nervous she was.. still.. She closed her eyes and gently leaned forward a tad breaking the space between them making her lips make contact with his her hand slid around his waist as she softly kissed him her heart beating so fast she was afraid it was going to pop right out of her chest.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 5:35 pm

"I am sorry! I knew you weren't human but then again I wasn't sure what you were, I eman you couldn;t be a God.. wait no.. that's not what I meant.. I mean.. oh dear.."

Grigori chuckled to himself. How cute she was rambling. ....Wait....did he just think she was cute?........What was the world coming to? The renowned demon warlock of the underworld thought a human girl was cute?!?! Provided that she wasn't 100% human but still. The fact that he thought something of the opposite gender was cute is amazing!!! If the other demons saw him, they must have thought hell was freezing over and getting a cold front.

.....Actually...the fact that he was here in this room with a girl helping her was already pretty extraordinary. Was the sky falling? He must have gotten soft over his 500 years.

Wait the big surprise has yet to come!!!

Grigori watched her certain that she would shove him away and cry out that he would not touch her...and yet...he saw her lean and and suddenly felt her soft lips against his own. Then he felt her arms around his slim waist....

Fireworks exploded!!!!!!

Grigori was shocked for like .001 seconds and the next his body was moving. He grabbed her and crushed her against his firm body, amazed at her softness and kissed her like he never kissed a female before. (let's see the last time he had kissed a lady was back in the 1900's) Damn she was intoxicating. Never before had he tasted someone like her. He wanted her, wanted to take her in and drink her......!!!

But before it could go any further, he pulled away and in a flash was across the room from her, trying to regain his composure. Growling he shook his head like a cat and calmed down. "Sorry...lost myself a bit then," he told her as he regarded her warily from his distance. She was a danger to him if he got another taste of her again. He could go crazy and devour her, which would not be something he'd like to do.

A moment of silence passed and then he spoke to her. "If I insulted you, it was not meant to seem that way. The kiss was...extraordinary...it's just me that's the problem. By the way, did you ever find out what was happening outside your home? The gunshots and all?" he asked as he got in control of himself again.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Lilith felt His hands slide around ehr body pulling her closer and oddily she liked the feeling she was getting it was as if the world was melting around her. Her mind was spinning with this new feelign and she knew if anyone attacked she would be completely unprepared at this exact moment, But she loved the feeling either way. Lilith was so focused in the kiss and the feeling it took her a moment to realize he had pulled away and was now across the room. She slowly opened her bright green eyes to look at the man across from her.

"If I insulted you, it was not meant to seem that way. The kiss was...extraordinary...it's just me that's the problem. By the way, did you ever find out what was happening outside your home? The gunshots and all?"

Lilith tilted her head slightly to the side.. "what would be the problem with such a wonderful thing.." she accidently thought aloud without even realizing it. Then shook her head slightly still thinking the words hadn't come out of ehr own head. "I figure it was another useless battle between the crazy kids that live around here who think their tough and all of that fun stuff." lilith stood and giggled still blushing. "Besides as long as I can't smell the clan or they aren't attacking me I could care less what was going on around me.." Lilith giggled once more.. she must seem like an idiot but in all truth it was smart it kept ehr from seeming like someone who was under consatnt worry of atatck which for ehr sake made it harder to be found by the clan.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 6:01 pm

"what would be the problem with such a wonderful thing.."

Grigori watched her reaction and was surprised to see that she enjoyed their little intimate exchange. If it was possible for a demon to blush, he'd be blushing, but since he can't, he wasn't. Good thing or else she'd really know how she affected him.

"Great going Grigori. Way to let a human girl get the best of ya and make your feelings go haywire. Get a grip on yourself. You call yourself a demon warlock?!?!" his inner self screamed at him.

Finally he regained his composure and his heart stopped beating like a racecar. He stood up tall again and cleared his throat as he regarded her with his cat-like eyes, sharp and intelligent.

"The problem with things that are...wonderful...is that people tend to get lost in them...me getting lost is not a good thing," he said as he cracked his neck and tried to take his mind off her soft lips and soft body.

"I figure it was another useless battle between the crazy kids that live around here who think their tough and all of that fun stuff." lilith stood and giggled still blushing. "Besides as long as I can't smell the clan or they aren't attacking me I could care less what was going on around me.."

Grigori turned to look at her and he saw past her mask. She was afraid, he could tell. While she resisted the old man she was afraid of him. But she was brave to seem not. He had to applaud her for that. She had spunk. Though it was ironic how she thought the fight outside was just kids when it was far more.

"Just telling you, might want to be careful seeing how The Clan seems to know the relative location of where you live, might want to consider moving," he told her as he still kept his distance but moved a few steps closer to her. He was tall enough where he had to bend down or his head would smash into her ceiling.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 6:10 pm

"The problem with things that are...wonderful...is that people tend to get lost in them...me getting lost is not a good thing,"

"I guess your right if i were to contuine with that kiss.. my fighting would be awful." Lilith laughed at herself then sighed. "besides I need to be ready for battle." Lilith smiled again but wasn't willing to show just talking to him mader her body feel like jell-o right now even she couldn't realize how down her sense's were she wasn't paying attention to anything.

"Just telling you, might want to be careful seeing how The Clan seems to know the relative location of where you live, might want to consider moving,"

Lilith thought this over then smiled. "your giht i better start looking for a new place..but you have to promise.. to visit me.. at least once okay?" Lilith laughed just thinking about becoming friends with this tall dark scarey man what a weird bunch of friends they would be.. but ehr laugh was cut short by the sound of a chain being realsed then she gasped feeling a sword slide into her back and come out her stomach, Her eyes widen and she froze then coughed up some blood.
Suddenly she felt a jerk as it was removed and she dropped to her knee's panting.

Lilith jumped to her feet and grabbed a near by sword then quickly stopped the sword from stabbing into her again. She growled one hand holding tightly onto her stomach as blood began pouring out. The other hand moving quickly to deflect all attacks before finally getting fed up she shot a huge bolt of electricty at her attacker who proceeded to fall to the ground in a fried heap.

Lilith panted and held tighter onto her side dropping her weapon then to her knee's it took her a moment before she caught her breath and tried hard before being happily to block out the pain, She slowly forced herself up then made her way to her medicine cabinet looking for her bandages, her body quickly becoming weak from the amount of blood loss.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

"I guess your right if i were to contuine with that kiss.. my fighting would be awful."

Grigori managed a small smirk in her direction. Did she just admit that the kiss set her off as much as it did him? Lovely, he could come to enjoy her company. He was already interested in her, why not get to know her better? Though he wondered, how would she react if he told her he was a demon? And that she had just kissed a demon?

"your giht i better start looking for a new place..but you have to promise.. to visit me.. at least once okay?"

He chuckled. She invited him to visit her, but she didn't know his name or who he was or even what he was. She trusted him by the looks of it. Was that a good thing or bad thing? Could he live up to her trust? He was a demon, well a fallen, but a demon nonetheless and demons aren't the most trustworthy friends. But this was a first for him, he'd try to be faithful to her.

He was about to respond to her when a chain and sickle came flying through her window and mawed her side. Grigori was at her side in an instant while she fried her attacker and then proceeded to find something to stop the bleeding. Crap!! Now was the time he wished he was part angel.

Wait....his mind reeled as he thought it over. He was a Fallen, a fallen angel. Did he still have some of his angel powers? Only one way to find out. He gripped her hand and pulled her to him and then set her on his lap as he sat on her bed.

"Don't struggle, don't resist," he said and then he swiftly ripped off her shirt, or at least moved it so her injury was exposed to him. He had grabbed her blade along the way and slashed his wrist and then held his bleeding hand over her wound on her stomach that went through her back. His black blood dripped onto the wound and steam came off as the wound burned itself shut. It must have stun like getting burned herself.

Grigori kept a grip on her shoulder as he did this. "It'll hurt, but don't struggle," he commanded as he watched in astonishment as the wound started to seal shut from his blood. Who would have thought his Fallen blood still had its healing properties. The wound on his wrist healed up and he lowered his face to her stomach and started rasping his tongue over the wound, his saliva also having the power to heal, well more like his intimate touch held the power to heal.

While he was healing her he also kept a familiar of his, a black panther, prowling around outside to take care of anyone who would try something again. So far he didn't feel anything from his familiar so only one attacker.

(deja vu? haha)

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

"Don't struggle, don't resist,"

Lilith loked at him confused then gasped as he pulled off her clothing she wanted to scream but didn;t though ehr hand immeadiatly flew to cover herself ehr cheeks a deep red. She shut her eyes tight and prepared to attack just incase.

"It'll hurt, but don't struggle,"

Lilith's body tensed up and the moment his blood hit her's she felt intense pain and let out a scream unable to help it. "No please stop!" She screamed again and pressed her back against him knowing that this was helping but this pain was more then she could endure, her training for pain was like being stung by a bee compaired to this! lLilith had shut her eyes tightly untill the pain finally stopped then she felt his tongue brushing against her skin, which made her cheeks rise in color and her body get a weird sensation throughout. She looked away knowing that this was healing her but it was hard for her not to feel something...
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

While Grigori washed her wound with his tongue (funny like a cat) he noticed that her arms were crossed across her chest, which elicited a chuckle from him as he licked her. When his blood had touched her wound she bucked in his arms and tried to get away but he held her down firmly.

She screamed for him to stop but he ignored it as he watched her wounds heal until there was no sign of an injury at all. Her skin was once again flawless and smooth. He felt her shift and looked up to see her looking away from him with blush on her cheeks. Cute.

Once he was done he looked down at his work to see no gaping hole looking back at him. With a chuckle, he buried his face into her stomach and held her close to him, inhaling her scent and tickling her stomach with his breath, nipping her flesh just to tease her.

After a moment he lifted his head and purred at her before going serious again. "So...what was that? Sudden attack?" he asked as he ran his finger over her stomach just to check. Wow, to think his healing abilities were still intact, he would have never guessed.

Then he realized that he had ripped her shirt and he swiftly shrugged out of his jacket and handed it to her. He wore a tight black muscle shirt underneath that was tucked into his pants, showing off his perfectly toned chest and washboard abs. He laid his jacket over her chest and looked away.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Lilith's eyes widen when she felt his tongue sliding along her smooth now healed stomach, she shut her eyes tightly and blushed a deep red her hands tighten their grips on her arms. Lilith finally opened her eyes once he stopped and looked up at him her cheeks a deep red and her lips palced into a tiny frown as if she was upset with him for doing that but her eyes showed that she was only nervous about the whole matter.

"So...what was that? Sudden attack?"

Lilith looked away for a moment then sighed, "I should have been ready and sensed them there but I was a bit..d-distracted.. so i wasn't as ready for the attack, They fact that they were able to get me proved i really do have to move and soon maybe i can just take that old abandoned house across town. It is closer to work and i would only need to have it fixed up and make sure water and electricty works.." lilith thought up this for a moment before decided on it she blushed when he handed her his jacket then buttoned it up and smiled "thank you again i owe you more now" lilith laughed then stood decided where to begin packing and when exactly to leave.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Grigori looked down at her and chuckled, smirking. "How are you feeling? Physically you look healed, but is your mind healed?" he asked her, wondering so that he could reuse his healing ability again. He had felt that he missed that ability of his the most when he became a Fallen, but now that it was back, he felt better about it.

He sees her small frown but chuckles when he sees her nervous eyes. Well if he was in her place he'd be the same way. In the arms of a mysterious, drop-dead gorgeous man, well not even a man, who you don't even know his name, in his arms after he had licked you...yeah he'd be feeling a bit funny too. He didn't blame her for feeling uncomfortable.

"I should have been ready and sensed them there but I was a bit..d-distracted.. so i wasn't as ready for the attack, They fact that they were able to get me proved i really do have to move and soon maybe i can just take that old abandoned house across town. It is closer to work and i would only need to have it fixed up and make sure water and electricty works.."

Grigori nodded his head but traced small circles on her arm as he spoke. "Partly my fault too. I should have noticed them way before but as you said...I was a bit distracted with a certain someone. To let a lady be hurt when I was fully capable of preventing this attack...I feel ashamed," he said as he grimaced. Yup, goes to show how this girl was affecting him to a level where he didn't even sense a person for miles. Not a good sign.

"Hmm if you buy the house it would look strange when after an attack on this place, a house across was suddenly bought. Not a good cover up. Especially if they were to look into who was buying the place. Is there no where else for you to go? " he asked her as he released her to let her stand up.

"thank you again i owe you more now"

He winked at her, his cat eyes twinkling. "Believe me. It was my pleasure," he told her with a chuckle. He stood up and then regarded her. "Name's Grigori, you?" he asked her, feeling confident that she was a good person that could be trusted with his name.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hmm if you buy the house it would look strange when after an attack on this place, a house across was suddenly bought. Not a good cover up. Especially if they were to look into who was buying the place. Is there no where else for you to go? "[i][b]

"your right but I have no where else to live..and if i stay.. I will either be killed or caught and forced back into the horrible place.." Lilith felt a tad scared just thinking about it. she shook her head then looked up at the man and into his eyes as he spoke again.

"Believe me. It was my pleasure," he told her with a chuckle. He stood up and then regarded her. "Name's Grigori, you?"

Lilith choose to ignore that first remark and smiled kindly. "I am Lilith, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you." Lilith gently took grigori's hand in her own and shook it. "glad to have met you."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 7:51 pm

"your right but I have no where else to live..and if i stay.. I will either be killed or caught and forced back into the horrible place.." "I am Lilith, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you." Lilith gently took grigori's hand in her own and shook it. "glad to have met you."

Grigori thought for a while. Even though he just met her, he didn't want any harm to come to her either. As he said before, he was interested enough in her to see what the future would hold for someone like her. How would she take on the future ahead of her?

He shook her hand and then smirked at her. "So you've got no place to go....I do have a place...and you are welcome to it. Don't worry I'll move myself out if that's what you want, but I can let you stay there until you have another plan up your sleeve, Lilith," he said, emphasizing her name.

What a night, to think he went from killing demon possessed people to now befriending a part human girl was just mindblowing. He watched her wrapped up in his long coat that went almost down to her knees and chuckled. "Do you want to live at my place? Comfy, easy access to leave and get into and The Clan would never think of looking for you there," he told her, waiting for her reply.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"So you've got no place to go....I do have a place...and you are welcome to it. Don't worry I'll move myself out if that's what you want, but I can let you stay there until you have another plan up your sleeve, Lilith,"

Lilith thought this over, he did seem nice enough but he had already done so much for her should she really accept this offer. "I think i would like to stay with you, but you can't move out and i will work for my room and if you are ever in a bind i will gladly pay for any bills!" Lilith smiled looking at the man before her.

"Do you want to live at my place? Comfy, easy access to leave and get into and The Clan would never think of looking for you there,"

Lilith smiled "I trust your judement on that so I agree to live with you but.." lilith smirked and leaned forward a tad her face close to his she grinned. "You have to allow me one little pleasure to ease a little... curiosty i ahve been having since I met you." lilith leaned closer her lips only centimeters from his her eyes staring right into his. She was so close she knew he could feel her breath as it gently hit his lips.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

"I think i would like to stay with you, but you can't move out and i will work for my room and if you are ever in a bind i will gladly pay for any bills!"

Grigori had to resist the urge to put his arm over his eyes. Lilith was truly blinding when she was happy. Radiating such brightness! But to not make a fool of himself he resisted. What was funny was her suggesting she would need to pay for anything. Ha! Was she mocking him?

"I invite you to say at my place, I'm not asking for you to pay. And who do you think I am? I'm no mere mortal who needs to abide by human laws. Fine I will stay, there are two rooms anyway, and you can just focus on whatever you need to do with your life. Don't worry about payment," he said as he knocked her gently on the head with his hand. Did she think he followed human laws. He was a warlock, he didn't need money for anything. Unless he was playing as a human of course.

"I trust your judement on that so I agree to live with you but.." lilith smirked and leaned forward a tad her face close to his she grinned. "You have to allow me one little pleasure to ease a little... curiosty i ahve been having since I met you."

When she leaned closer to him, he was taken aback for a moment before his cat eyes turned playful and he purred, leaning into her and licking his lips. "Don't tease me Lilith, the result might make you weak in the knees," he chuckled as he ran his finger down her cheek.

"What is it you wish to know about me?" he asked as he leaned in until their faces were centimeters apart. He could feel her breath and the quickening of her heartbeat. Swiftly, his tongue darted out to lick hers before retreating back into his own mouth as he smirked at her. "Don't you know? Never tease someone who's not afraid to tease back," he said as his arm snaked around her waist to pull her flush against him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 8:10 pm

"I invite you to say at my place, I'm not asking for you to pay. And who do you think I am? I'm no mere mortal who needs to abide by human laws. Fine I will stay, there are two rooms anyway, and you can just focus on whatever you need to do with your life. Don't worry about payment,"

"Alright alright i understand, I didn;t mean to sound rude." lilith giggled and kept her face closed to his.

"Don't you know? Never tease someone who's not afraid to tease back,"

With that Lilith grinned and pressed her lips against his her tongue sliding along his lips. She was experimetning to see if maybe he was something more to her then what he seemed. She kept kissing him holding him close to her blushing but loving every second of it. She knew now that maybe he had been the guy that Momo told her about the one who was fated to help her to stop all the madness
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 pm

"Alright alright i understand, I didn;t mean to sound rude."

Grigori chuckled as he licked her lips. "Like to be saucy now do ya? I'll fix that soon enough," he said to her as he ran his hand up and down her back, his fingers teasing her skin through the fabric of his own coat that she was wearing. How strange, he'd never thought he be banter back and forth with a human girl, granted she's not entirely human bit still. He didn't expect to feel a connection with anyone not a demon, seems this girl proved him wrong. He got along swellingly with her, almost too swell.

He purred like a cat at their closeness but also kept a watch on the window behind her back in case anyone else decided to crash their little moment. But he was sure his panther was keeping an eye on things outside.

With that she kissed him and he returned her kiss, playfully keeping his lips closed to her probing tongue until he saw a moment and grabbed her tongue between his teeth gently and tugged. Chuckling, he then delved into her mouth with his own tongue and smirked against her lips. He pulled away slightly to whisper something to her.

"You're kissing someone you don't even know if he's human or something else...how can you trust me so? For all you know I'm some monster that's going to eat your soul the moment you turn your back, and yet here you are, in my embrace playing with me. How do you know I'm not a bad guy?" he asked as he nipped her lips and grinned at her, his canines showing a bit as he grinned.

He moved his face down to her neck to breathe in her scent. He licked her neck and nuzzled his face in. Despite popular belief, demons weren't vampires, they didn't drink blood. And he was Fallen, a dark angel banished from the Heavens into the Underworld. He was no vampire, they were fake anyway. "What makes you trust me?" he spoke against her skin.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"You're kissing someone you don't even know if he's human or something else...how can you trust me so? For all you know I'm some monster that's going to eat your soul the moment you turn your back, and yet here you are, in my embrace playing with me. How do you know I'm not a bad guy?"

Lilith rested her head on his chest smiling and listening to his heart beat. "Instinct, but mostly your scent.. i guess they really heightened my sense's after they experimented on me.. I know your not human.. I can tell just by your scent though i can't exactly pinpoint what you are.. But I can also tell you have freshly killed, but not badly.. One you killed that perverted Drunk.. and from the smell of the blood someone who had recently been doing evil deed's"

"What makes you trust me?"

Lilith smirked, "your voice.. you may sound rough and tough but your voice gives away how kind hearted you truly can be.. Though you have killed and you are in a dark form.. you have a tiny kind weakness about you.. that when you find a connection with a person.. will you would do anything to protect them.. exhibit A" Lilith giggled pointing to herself pressing ehr body against his then gently looking up and kissing him once more.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 pm

How quaint. Having a girl in his arms and her head lying on his chest. If he were a human man he'd feel overjoyed, but seeing as how he's not a human and is a Fallen, he didn't feel overly overjoyed but felt good inside. It's been years since he last held a woman intimately. It felt nice to hold a soft body against his.

"Instinct, but mostly your scent.. i guess they really heightened my sense's after they experimented on me.. I know your not human.. I can tell just by your scent though i can't exactly pinpoint what you are.. But I can also tell you have freshly killed, but not badly.. One you killed that perverted Drunk.. and from the smell of the blood someone who had recently been doing evil deed's"

Grigori's eyebrows rose in mild surprise. So she figured it out eh? "Oh ho. So you found me out. Yes I did kill that drunk you met on your way home, he was part of my mission. My job is to get rid of trash, the human kind," he told her as he ran his finger gently up and down her spine.

"your voice.. you may sound rough and tough but your voice gives away how kind hearted you truly can be.. Though you have killed and you are in a dark form.. you have a tiny kind weakness about you.. that when you find a connection with a person.. will you would do anything to protect them.. exhibit A"

Grigori smiled as he returned her kiss. "Hmm less than an hour with you and you can read me like an open book. How dangerous you are. I better keep myself in check when I'm around you. Wouldn't want you knowing some of my dark secrets now would I?" he joked as he kissed her cheeks and then her lips.

Kind? That's a first. No one has ever called him kind before. A Fallen being called kind. Truly a remarkable thing. Though the connection part was true. He felt close to her, and didn't want to see her hurt, part of that being he was interested in seeing how she will live on. "Do you wish to know what I am?" he asked her as he ran his tongue over her lips, purring while he did.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm

"Well well. You two seem to be having quite a bit of fun in here." Train grinned as he stepped into the light, letting the warm glow bath over him and giving his skin a strange radiance. "Now, let's all just stay calm, I'm not here to collect you Lilith," he said, letting the light shine across the gun he held in his right hand, hinting at his former membership in the clan's elite squad, "And you don't need to try anything either, I'm not here to hurt either of you." He pointed at Grigori, careful to keep the barell pointed away from him. His bullets were blessed and could scathe even him, and he was sure the deamon knew it. "As much as I hate to ruin this moment, I just thought I'd let you know that you've almost missed your chance to escape. The elites are already here." He brought his other hand around, dropping about five engraved orihalcum weapons on the floor in front of them, each one the unique tool of one of the elites.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well well. You two seem to be having quite a bit of fun in here."

Grigori pulled away from Lilith but didn't release her, still keeping her close to his body as he faced this new guy. Actually his face wasn't new to Grigori; he saw the lad making a ruckus outside Lilith's home and seems he finally settled his little feud with his "friend". The Fallen smirked at the lad as he saw the gun he was holding. Ah a blessed gun, how quaint, he hadn't seen one of those since the 1800's.

"Looks like somebody finally settled his little brawl with his friend. Who won may I ask?" Grigori asked him with a grin, mocking him a little. Even if the gun was blessed, it wasn't fatal if it hit him. Grigori was confident enough that he could recover from such a wound. He didn't live up to be 500 years old for nothing. But since the lad didn't seem to be a threat he didn't find the need to let his aura burst out.

"As much as I hate to ruin this moment, I just thought I'd let you know that you've almost missed your chance to escape. The elites are already here."

Grigori rolled his eyes and sighed. Great, his fun night was over. But no matter, he was sure he'd have fun with Lilith later. Since she was going to stay with him and all. But for now he released her and analyzed the boy and what he just said. "Blah. Elites...yeah right, maybe on human terms. Who are you anyway lad? Lilith do you know him?" he asked as he stood next to the girl, standing tall but still hunched over as to not smash his head through the ceiling.

He heard a growl and his familiar popped into the room and ran towards him, upon reaching him it disappeared and turned into a tattoo that rested across his chest along with various other familiar tattoos. "Seems as though you're not lying as Panterra just told me the same news," Grigori said as he patted his chest where the Panterra tattoo laid.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Train shrugged as he watched the familiar settle back onto the deamon. "You doubted me? How rude. Now why would I lie?" His eyes narrowed. "So it seems I guessed right about what you are..." A deamon alright. The fallen, more specifically. "I suppose at the risk of being attacked, I should introduce myself. My name is Train Heartnet, former elite member of 'the clan,' as they like to be called." He glared at Grigori. "And for the record, I don't take kindly to your comment. Human terms? You take the elites too lightly."

With a deep breath, he released his hold on his aura and let it flow outward, just enough to let Grigori catch a feel for it. His skin glowed slightly brighter than before and energy arced across the tip of the barrel before he slid the gun back into it's sheath. Everything about him, from his bright hair to his violet eyes screamed fallen angel. "I'm more than human, like yourself, and so are many of the elite. How do you think they got there? They are well trained, and pride themselves in keeping it secret." He smirked. "Cocky bastards if you ask me. They're pretty easy to take down," He gestured towards the pile of weapons, each from a different elite. "Though, numbers 1-10 are nothing to be trifled with. I respectfully suggest we make our escape now."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next