Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furries

4 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Furries - Page 22 Empty Re: Furries

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

He bit his lip and winced under the scathing words from erebus. "Sorry" he mumbled as he sat down. Jezabell started talking aloud and he listened to her curiously, ignoring the stares from the divers who had just re-emerged. He watched her for a while, then moved next to her and hugged her. "It's alright Jez... Don't worry... it's fine" he sat there, holding her for a while. "I understand that you don't usually date because most of the guys in your life..." he lowered his voice to a whisper. "and honestly... i was fine with the kiss... I've... I've been wanting to do that for a while" he bit his lip and wiped away the blood that was dripping from her's with his thumb, looking at her nervously and blushing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

The three divers were getting out of their wet suits as Raistlin started speaking. Loren covered his cat ears. "Lalalala!!! Too much information there Rai.", he said, a bit jokingly as he turned away from the two. Elaine did the same as she got out of her suit. Iris pretended not to hear anything that was just said as she manuvered out of her suit.

Erebus "ahemed" again as he looked at the two. "You can talk...after we get to the house.", he said as he started the boat and with blinding speed, zipping the boat back to the dock at the beach. Once he parked the boat into the garage, he got the kids and literally ran off the boat, getting as far away from Raistlin and Jezabell as he could, the kids laughing in his arms.

Loren took Elaine and the two went off with Iris to give the two their space.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 14, 2010 8:01 am

Jezabell jumped when Raistlin hugged her and her eye's widen when he began speaking to her thoughts she then realized she had spoken aloud she jumped up her tail tucked between her legs and ran off the boat then went into the house her face a bright red she went ot eh room to switch to something more comfortable and to get away from the others.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 am

Raistlin sighed as she ran off, watching her go. Why did the others have to be so harsh about it? Couldn't they see she had enough problems already without their teasing and scolding them? He stood and slowly stepped out of the boat, walking back to the beach and sitting down in the sand, alone and away from the others to think to himself, staring out again across the water. He sat, leaning back, propped up with his arms behind him, watching the waves crash onto the shore and crabs scuttle across the sand, slightly sad somewhere inside him, sad that she'd run off like she was scared of him... he sighed again and looked down.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 14, 2010 10:08 am

Iris went back to help Marie and Eagle with the barbaque. Erebus sent Milly and Aric to play with Loren and Elaine building a sand castle as the bat went to help with the food. Out of the corner of Erebus' eye he saw Jezabell run into the house. He scowled, his eyes furrowed behind the wall of his shades. Great he'd gone and made her cry, lucky him. The bat sighed and ran a hand through his still wet hair. He'd apologize to her later, maybe he was too harsh on her.

The 21 year old bat anthro groaned as he thought over his actions. True he had been a bit strict with her, but that was only cuz he didn't feel like subjecting her to everyone else. And now drama appears. He saw Raistlin sitting by himself. Erebus plopped himself down on a beach chair and sighed again. Eagle, Marie, and Iris noticed the situation but were silent about it, chatting about the food.

Loren and Elaine were with the two kids building a sand castle. The situation just turned down hill.

Last edited by Looney on Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Jezabell came out after a moment smiling as if nothing happened she ran and dove into the water letting crash over her then she swam out to the farthest rock she could see once there she climbed on top of it and laid back staring at the sky sighing to herself.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 am

Raistlin paid no attention to anything for the moment, still just staring out over the water, thinking to himself... wondering how she can act as if nothing had just happened. He sighed and stood, then ran and dove into the water, swimming out to a sandbar and standing as the waves crashed over and around him. He glanced over at the rock where Jezabell was sitting and changed his mind, moving instead towards the rock where she sat.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 17, 2010 7:35 am

Erebus turned his head when he saw Jezabell run by. He quirked an eyebrow. Moodswing much? First she was blushing red, and tearing off into the room, and now she came running out, all smiles and was swimming as if nothing happened?!?! Erebus groaned and ran his hand over his eyes under his shades. Girls, he'd never understand them, heck he didn't even understand his sister. He reclined in the beach chair and just laid there, unmoving, he wasn't up for fixing any issues at the moment.

Loren and Elaine looked up from their sand castle as Jezabell ran past into the ocean. They both gave each other a look and then turned to look at Jezabell. That's it? She's alright? Wasn't she just on the verge of tears a moment ago? Milly and Aric were oblivious as they played with their sand castle, putting a hermit crab onto a tower and watching it crawl.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:49 am

Jezabell was laying on the rock staring at the sky remaining completely silent and thinking to herself. She watched the clouds then turned on her stomach and stared at the waves she watched them for a long while. She watched as the waves crashed over and along the rocks if they were any higher they'd engulf her and the rock whole.

Jezabell now sighed and contuined to watch the waves as they crashed into the rock she watched some fish swimming under the water and into the reefs. She watched all the live and then stared at a dead fish as it floated by and out into the ocean.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 am

Raistlin swam up to the rock and grabbed hold of it as a rather large wave swept him up and deposited him neatly on a lower outcropping of it. He stopped to catch his breath and looked up at Jezabell who was staring out at the water and fish. She seemed to not have noticed him yet so he spoke. "Umm... Jezabell?" he bit his lip, expecting a bad response like the ones before... he watched her for a moment, trying to think of what he'd say next.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 am

Jezabell was deep in the thought she heard Raistlin but she didn't jump she didn;t even move. "hurry and climb on" her voice was monotone as she contuined to stare deeply into the water she waited ti'll he climbed on the rock then watched the waves a little longer before rolling on her side and looking over at Raistlin "you embarassed me something I don't like but seeing as you keep embarassing me I'll have to get used to it." Jezabell returned to staring at the sky.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

He climbed up the rock next to her and sighed. "It's not like I try to embarass you... I'm sorry if I am" He sighed again and bit his lip. "I'm sorry for what happened in the boat..." he stared up at the sky with her and stayed silent for a while, then turned to her. "How's your arm feeling?" he gently touched the bandage, checking it to make sure there was no blood on it which would mean the wound would have broken open again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 18, 2010 7:30 am

"The arm's fine" Jezabell contuined to watch Rasitlin before turning back to water and gazing deeply into it watching the waves crash and the fish swim. funny the waves could easily engulf them slip them under crush them with their weight. The waves may not mean to and may not want to but they couldn't help it... Also funny some things you may want to say but can't admitt somethings you have to admitt and others just come out such as what Jezabell was about to say "I tried to kill myself"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 am

Raistlin watched her for a moment, then stared down at the waves, shutting his eyes and spluttering as one swiped across his face. "Blegh... salt water. Ow... that hurts my nose" He sat up and rubbed his nose where water had sloshed up it and sneezed. He looked back at his tail and pulled it around to him, doing his best to fluff it out, but the salt water had matted it flat and he groaned as he only managed to make it look worse. He suddenly heard what Jezzabell had just said. "Wait... what? When did you try to kill yourself? why?" He looked at her worriedly.

Last edited by Lachryma on Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 am

Jezabell was thinking still but she wasn't thinking about when she had tried to kill herself she was thinking about Rasitlin. Her thoughts stopped when he spoke and she glanced away then laid back laughing "I wasn't being serious" she paused when she realized her lie was noticed as a lie then sighed. "Last year..my Father had died last year remembered they guy who was pushed into the on-coming train? that was my dad..My step-dad was always insulting me and he didn't let up when dad died i had major low self esteem issue's I still do..and i was always angry..so i went to the lake for a 'evening swim' i let myself slip under but of course Some hot shot on the beach had to save me.."

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 am

edited it

Last edited by Lachryma on Thu May 20, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 19, 2010 2:50 pm

(Yes -.-")
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 am

He watched her for a moment, then hugged her. "I'm sorry... No one should have to suffer that" He sighed and just hugged her, understanding her hurt. He'd always felt that no one wanted him... especially since his parents had just left him. He had no friends because they all rejected him for being what he was and he had always lived alone till now. He pushed away his selfish jealousy about the guy she had mentioned and focused on comforting her. "I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Your step-dad doesn't need to be insulting you... It's not right. He's supposed to support you" he sighed. "Well, now that I'm living with your family, whenever you need support you can just come to me alright?" He smiled at her soothingly.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 am

Jezabell only nodded to him and sighed then stretched. "we should get back and please forget about this conversation.." She stretched and stood up lining up then getting ready to jump off.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 am

Raistlin paused, then suddenly stood and stopped her, grabbing her arm. "Um... about what happened... on the boat..." He bit his lip, trying to think about how to phrase it. He didn't want to upset her... but he wanted to know... "What are your feelings for me? And that kiss..." he blushed "...do you regret it... at all? I mean if you could, would you change it?" He looked up into her eyes. "Or if you could relive that moment... would you do it again?" He paused and bit his lip again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:20 am

Jezabell thought for a long moment before smiling. "what I did was because I wanted too. I wouldn't change it and yes i would relieve it I only left because i got nervous and embarassed and the tuanting didn't help." Jezabell paused then gently kissed him again before pulling away and blushing a deep red.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm

He blushed and returned the kiss, pulling her to him gently. When she pulled away he found himself not only blushing but smiling as well, his tail swishing happily behind him. He thought about it again and smiled wider, taking her hand gently, his cheeks a bright red. "Umm... well I guess it's obvious what comes next but... do you wanna go out with me?" He bit his lip and swallowed, blushing deeper.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Jezabell was waiting paitently for him to ask the question and she answered before he could even finish his sentence "Yes" Jezabell giggled and blushed then took his hand and jumped off the rock pulling him with her then beginning to swim back to shore unable to help herself and grinning like a fool.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Raistlin blushed and grinned happily. In his wildest dreams he had never expected her to answer so quickly. He was smiling as much as she was, swimming along side her the whole way, climbing out on shore and shaking off the water. He didn't care about the others knowing, and he knew they could tell from the smile on his face. Cooro chose this moment to fly down in the middle of the group, landing in the sand. "Hey guys what's up?" he noticed raistlin's grin. "Hey rai. Why the gri... ohhhh" He smiled wide and giggled. "So... it finally happened"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Unknowing to the two young lovebirds on the rocks, Erebus had his eyes on them. For one he was glad that the girl was chipper again, needless to say, he'd feel quite bad if she fell into a depression because of today's events. He released a sigh he didn't know he was holding as he watched the two make their way back to shore. He'd make sure to apologize to them both later. For now, he leaned his head back against the beach chair and just relaxed.

Loren and Elaine saw Cooro and then the two swimming back. They stood and walked closer to the shore. "Hey Cooro, nice of you to show up? Where did you go anyway?", Loren asked the young crow anthro. Elaine smiled gently at him and then turned her attention to Raistlin and Jezabell. "I'm so happy for you two. Congrats. If we were mean before, I apologize, I didn't mean for us to seem that way. I hope you forgive us.", she said as she elbowed Loren in his well toned stomach. He recoiled a little with a grin and nodded his head at them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next