Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEFT 4 DEAD2

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD2 - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT 4 DEAD2

Post  WJYnUe Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:31 am

"TIME TO GO TO THE SOCCER GAME!" In one quick instant the pedal meets the floor and the car peels off, Laughing happily she takes each turn whipping the tail end of the car. "LOOK AT THAT!" Rolling down the window she points to the hunter feasting on a corpse, Before it turns around completely she runs it over with a laugh. The car pumps up and down and causes a loud THUMP , "Music to my ears." She sighs happily rolling up the window. "Almost there my little Chick-a-dee's." She says looking in the back seat at Bennie and Jason, Turning back around she begins to hum happily.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD2 - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT 4 DEAD2

Post  Jmarlow Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Holding tightly to the baseball bat, Jason bounces around in the backseat of the, swearing silently, praying he doesn't wet his new pants. "You know! I'm all for Vik driving!" he says, before Charlie hits another zombie, this one a particularly chubby jockey, sends him head first into the ceiling. Picking himself up off Bennie, he apologizes over and over, "At this rate, we'll get there in no time...Maybe not in once piece...but we'll get there..." he mumbles to himself, as he quickly fastens his seat belt.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3