Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEFT 4 DEAD2

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD2 - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT 4 DEAD2

Post  WJYnUe Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 am

Jerking up Charlie gasps for air, trying to stand slowly she stumbles falling back to the ground "Well fuck me sideways and call me Janice!" She says spitting some blood from her now busted lip. Feeling her stomach she laughs "Looks like a cherry red fountain i'm bleeding so much." She says with a grin, ripping her shirt taking off the lower half, She grabs her bandages and wraps her stomach. Chuckling quietly she continues to walk towards the tall building "We should go to the top, Quickly." Twitching she begins to smile widely "We're like freshly baked pies all this blood." Turning to Bennie Charlie grins wickedly "They're coming to us can't you here em' Sugarplum?" She says starting to laugh loudly.
Grabbing her chainsaw and points ahead, As a tank comes running out with a horde of zombies following behind him.

"So to get to safety my little Chick-a-dee's in the giant building, We're gonna need to get through shit." She starts laughing louder, Ripping her chainsaw to start. Blowing smoke and a ball of fire from the intense rip of the chain. "LET'S GO!" Smiling she runs at the group with her chainsaw roaring, and echoing through the city.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 am

On his feet, Jason looks towards the oncoming horde, Raising his pistol he takes careful aim, shooting around Charlie each shot is followed with an expletive as he starts to charge at the zombies. leaning on an abandoned truck as he reloads he shouts, "Janice is right! We need to get the fuck out of here!" His bullets finding their way into the heads of the encroaching horde.-"We're fucked. I pissed myself. And we are fucked. Fully, fucking. fucked. Fucked so hard, fucked fucked, I hope they cant smell piss." He thinks to himself, as he looks inside the truck, finding the keys sitting on the seat he says a quick prayer, and hopes to god, god was still listening.

He sets himself in the drivers seat, fumbling with the keys, he slides them into ignition, and as fortune would have it, the truck roared to life. "haha! YEAH!" he shouts, switching it to drive, he quickly honks the horn, getting Charlies attention, he puts his head out the window and bellows, "Get the fuck out of the way!" He floors the gas pedal, and the truck lurches forward, gaining ramming speed it quickly covers the gap between truck and tank in a handful of seconds. Thats where his plan went awry.

The tank braced for the truck, taking its front end in its arms, and after sliding back a few yards brings it to a tire squealing stand still. With a roar, it begins to lift the front end and shake it with its immense strength, "God DAMMIT!" Jason screams, slamming the truck to reverse, as he pointed his pistol out the window at the tank, "EAT THIS YOU BITCH!" He fired a few rounds as the truck starts to pull against its grip. Sliding it back into drive quickly, Jason again slams the pedal to the floor,the tank is caught off balance by this, and the truck lands on top of it with a sickly, bone snapping thud.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 am

Struggling in his unconsciousness Viktor finds himself in a barren land devoid of all life, but more importantly devoid of all vodka!
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 am

Bennie's head jerked up as the tank came flying around the corner with a horde of Zombies. "SHIT" She curses aloud as she looks down at the unconcious viktor.She looks around desprately trying to find a safe place for herself and everyone else. her eyes lock on the walk in freezer the metal would keep them safe from anything. She braces herself then using all her might she pulls viktor up a bit managing to angle it just right so he can rest on her back. She struggles beneath his weight, but hurries the best she can to the freezer pressing the little button on the outside to turn the cold air off to keep them from freezing, well at least they'll have food to eat.

Bennie tries to carefully place Vik on the ground but ends up dropping all the dead weight, she runs out the room making sure to close the door behind her. She watches as Jason runs over the tank. He is down for not but certainally not dead. She takes aim and begins shooting the zombies around him which are trying to get their way to Jason. "Charlie get Jason out of there then get in the freezer! I'll try and keep them off of you"

Bennie runs towards Jason and Begins shooting as many Zombies as she can, she gasps as she hears the coughing sound of a smoker, she looks around quickly while trying to shoot every other zombie to help out Jason.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 am

Jumping out of the way of the truck she leaps to the left stabbing her chainsaw into a zombies head, Using him as a cushion as she fell to the ground. Standing quickly she grins wiping his blood on her cheeks, she laughs wickedly holding her chainsaw above her head. "LOVELY!" As she begins to chop her way through zombies she looks to see Jason in trouble "OH NO KITTY!" She screams. Giggling she climbs up a zombie and leaps onto the tanks chest driving her chainsaw through his shoulder attempting to chop off his arm. "Kitty! Mama needs a bit of help!" She says as the tank throws her off with his good arm. She falls into a group of dead and is quickly grabbed by a smoker "AUNT SHIRLEY'S GOT ME!" She yells trying to turn around to drive her chainsaw through his tongue. Laughing turns just in time to run her chainsaw through his neck severing his head.

Running back into the crowd she calls out "SUGARPLUM!" As she sees Bennie running out "GET THE TANK OFF EM'!" She screams point to Jason. Hacking her way through she tries to make her way back to Jason and the tank "SUGARPLUM WHERE IS TALL DARK AND HANDSOME?" She says snorting out her laugh, as zombie blood spews onto her face.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 am

A zombie brave enough, or hungry enough to come to the truck window, is blown away, as the 9mm round tears through its skull, Jason shouts, "Come get dinner you sons of bitches, I'm not going down easy!" he squirms around in the cabbin of the truck, hearing the girls out side shouting he assumes things are not going very well, and by the way the trucks shaking, The tank is only pissed off. Looking around the truck he sees nothing much of use. Giving the glove compartment a yank, as he fires a round though a zombies open maw, he discovers it wont open, "What the hell?" he says, looking around at the zombies climbing over the truck. "Fuck it, If i'm going to die. I'm going to know what the fuck is so important in there!" Ripping at it he pries it open. And his jaw drops.

"I FUCKING LOVE REDNECKS!" Is the shout that comes from the cabin, Followed by a burp of automatic fire, as Jason kicks the door open, sending a zombie flying. "This. Is the moment. Ive been waiting for. ALL. MY. LIFE!" He jumps out of the truck, spinning around, pistol in one hand, and Mac10 in the other, Firing one point blank at zombie in front of him, He runs to the tank, avoiding its swinging arms, he all but jams the machine gun in the tanks mouth, and squeezes the trigger, peppering its head with half a clip before running to Charlies side, emptying whats left of his clip into the horde, "We NEED. TO . MOVE!" he screams.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:11 am

Waking up, Viktor cant see anything, its cold, its damp, and he can barley see. Standing up his eyes slowly adjust to the dark, looking around he discovers that he is not alone in the freezer hunched over in the corner is some poor soul who forgot to turn of the refrigeration, and in his hands was a fully loaded Winchester 1200. Scooping up the shotgun Viktor pumps it once and is rewarded with a satisfying click of a new shell entering the chamber, he slides the gun over his back and checks the ammo for his Eagles. "Only four clips left" he mutters to himself before cursing quietly in Russian.

Going over to the door he finds it to be unlocked, much to his relief, and pushes it open noiselessly. Upon emerging from the freezer he is immediately greeted by the sound of panicked gun fire and the shouting of the rest of the team. Poking his head out of what was left of the front of the restaurant he saw the three other survivors falling back to his position but no matter how many they killed more took their place. As the group fell back they were so focused on their targets they weren't looking where they were going and Bennie didn't notice the corpse of the zombie lying behind her until it was too late. She tripped, backwards, and ended-up on her back as she watched her pistol skitter away from her across the concrete and the zombie walking towards her, with a very hungry look on its face. As she looked at what might be her doom, she said a silent prayer to what ever God was still up there that she might make it out of this. But as she looked the zombie in-front of her suddenly exploded into a fountain of red mist and innards.

When Viktor saw Bennie fall he knew the others had not seen her and that he was her most likely savior at this moment in time. Seizing his new found weapon in his hands he sprinted flat out towards his comrades, leaping over the bodies of previously disemboweled zombies, and fired one shot directly over Bennie's head into the zombie that was trying to kill her.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 am

Before Bennie knew it she was on her back so close to death she could taste it. She was breathing heavily as the Zombie inched closer to her and then it blew up before her eyes she looked back and viktor was shooting at the zombies. Thank god he was awake. Bennie couldn't help but scream as a bullet soared just above her head. once the zombie was dead she scrambled to her feet grabbed her pistol then backed up standing right next viktor.

Bennie looked around then suddenly leaned forward and kissed viktor's cheek. "Thanks for saving me" with that Bennie blushed a little then ran off killing as many zombies as she can then directed everyone to the freezer as she herself began to fall back towards the freezer shooting and running but this time looking where she was going she hurried into the freezer shooting as many bullets as she could at both the Tank and the other Zombies.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 am

Charlie notices Bennie and Viktor, She takes a moment to smile as she rips her chainsaw through a zombies mouth. "LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" She laugh kicking a zombie down to it's butt, Ripping with all her might she tears it's head off and throws it away. Finally making it to the tank she grins "MAMA IS STILL PRETTY HUNGRY!" Laughing she climbs up the back of the tank, Sliding her chainsaw around his neck she begins to cut through it. "YOU GOT ANYTHING SPECIAL ON THE MENU?" As blood spews out she presses the chainsaw harder down onto his neck, And slices its head clean off. As it's body falls back she leaps off in a hurry and rolls away, Looking back she grabs its head and rips the tongue clean off, Tying it to her belt she laughs "Mama will save this for later." She whispers into the tanks severed head before throwing it back into the crowd.

Running to Jason she notices a few zombies behind him, Slicing through them quickly she turns to him covered in zombie blood "Isn't this rain LOVELY?" She laughs widely climbing to the top of the car. Making her way up she gets knocked off by a hunter, Gripping her chainsaw tightly she slides it under the hunter as it rips at her sides "FUCK OFF YA' FILTHY SLUT!" She laughs running her chainsaw directly into his chest lifting the hunter above her and throwing it away.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 am

Seeing Viktor back on his feet Jason breathes a sigh of relief, As he grabs Charlies arm and pulls her off the car, he quickly says, "Look here lady, See the others are? They've got cheeseburgers! But we've got to hurry, Vik hates sharing!" Leading her to the others he fires his pistol with one hand, nailing zombies either in the head, or in the legs. Coming to stand side by side with Viktor he stops, a quick nod of acknowledgement between them, along with Bennie, begin to fire and fallback, taking down zombie after zombie they inch closer and closer to the freezer. And then he saw it. The bulbous, over grown sac of zombie goo. A boomer. And it was waddling its way through the horde to them. "BOOOOOMEEEERRRRR!" he shouts, Aiming in its direction, he tries to fire but instead of the crack of pistol fire, all he hears is -Click-
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Hearing Jason yell boomer Viktor silently shook his head, "Someone somewhere really wants us dead" he said. Looking to Jason he saw the distinct look of determination on his face turn to shock, and then to despair. Adjusting the angle on his shotgun he dropped to one knee and waited for the boomer to get to the center of the zombie horde. He pumped his last three shotgun shells into the general area of the boomer, and was rewarded with a nice bloody explosion.

The silence that followed was eerie and almost worse than the horde, no one moved expecting more of the horde to emerge from the surrounding alleyways, but none came. It was over.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Bennie was running back when she saw the boomer emerge she had just about made it to the freezer only a few more inches and they would be safe. But viktor shot it just as it got to the center of the horde she held her breath. none came it was as if for a moment they were able to take care of all the zombies within a 50ft radius. She breathed a sigh of relief and retreated to the refrigerator looking throw it then grabbing one of the apples the fridge held and eating it, she hadn't eaten in days and was starving.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Laying on top of a pile of dead zombies Charlie sighs happily, Rolling around in the mushed blood and guts "It's A lovely night for a swim." She hums out, her face almost cat like with excitement. "May we get burgers now?" She asks smiling at Viktor, "I'm hungry daddy." She says her lips puckered as she stands up out of the corpses. As blood and guts drip and slide down her body she stretches. "I also need a bath." She says with a low laugh, and she smells the blood on her hand causing her eyes to roll back sightly. "Where's Sugarplum?" beginning to walk she runs her fingers through her hair slicking it back with zombie blood "SUGARPLUM!!!" She screams as she walks to Viktor and climbs back onto his shoulders. "Come gorgeous time to find my Little Sugarplum." She smiles resting her bloodied chin on the top of his head.

As they walk by the small building she looks in and notices Bennie in the refrigerator snacking on an apple "SUGARPLUM!" She screams happily, falling off Viktor. She runs into the building climbing over knocked down tables and chairs and tackles Bennie to the floor "I missed you Sugarplum!" She says rubbing her bloodied cheek on Bennies with a large smile and a giggle.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Rummaging through the bistro, Jason desperately searches for something to replace his now useless pistol. "I need a new weapon Vik." he says, Holstering his pistol as he lays out an assortment of blades. "I'm thinking this..." he picks up a large meat cleaver, Easily a foot long, with a razor sharp edge. "Its not to heavy, but-" he slams the blade full force into a chopping block. "-It can stand up to a good swing." he fawns over the other knives, and even considers using a devilish looking meat hook. Setting his new found weapons down he decides to check on the girls.Peering into the freezer he looks at the two girls, now covered in blood and guts of zombies. "Sorry...but..I...." he is hit with the smell all at once. "I think we need to get out of here. Quickly. The meat in the fridge outside, is spoiled. No hamburgers here." he says with a weak smile.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Viktor walks past Jason who was inspecting his new weapons collection, and the girls in the Freezer. Finding the hole in the wall from the propane tank incident earlier he climbed through and looked around. He climbed the ladder to the fire escape and went to the roof of the building, pulling a pair of field binoculars from his jacket he scouted their surroundings. Climbing back down he announced to the group, "Jason's right, we need to move there are spotlights to the northwest I suggest we go that way."
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Bennie grunts as she hits the ground with all of charlie's weight on top of her. she rubs her head and looks up. "get off me! and stop calling me sugarplum.." She watches as her half eaten apple rolls away and her stomach growls hungerily. "I wasn't finished with that yet." Bennie sighs shoving Charlie off then standing up dusting and wiping off the blood. She turns and glances towards viktor a moment noticing his smooth complexion and she feels heat rise in her cheeks as they turn a soft pink color. Zombies were trying to eat her brains and she was thinking about the gorgeous russian standing across from her! She had to pull herself together.

Bennie looked away from viktor and turned back towards the food in the fridge. She looked through everything finding a slightly brushed banana and began eating away at that, next grabbing all the good fruit she could and stuffing it in her back for once they found a safe place. "you gentlemen wouldn't happen to have a working car would you?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 am

Letting out a oof as Bennie throws Charlie off, she laughs "Sugarplum is getting rough." She says with a growl, "Let's go to the tower now!" Yawning she stands and walks back to Viktor climb up his back and resting on his shoulders "Mama's Tired" Shutting her eyes she rests her head on the top of his. "And I need a bath." Playing with Viktors hair she sticks a finger up his nose and giggles "Kitty you wouldn't happen to have an extra hamburger with you?" Her yawn becomes long and drawn out, As she wraps herself tighter around Viktor, "Giddy up Godzilla Gorgeous." she says kicking him once in both his hips as she begins to snore loudly, while her arms dangle and cold wet blood covered body sticks to him.

In her sleep she grabs Jason by the collar and keeps a tight grip as she continues to rest on Viktors shoulder. With one quick rip she rips his shirt clean off and puts it over herself for warmth.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 am

"A car? Yeah we ha....have...had....A car...I uhh...well...There..." he looks to the ground starting to make his way to the exit, "Look I dont exactly drive alot...and I kind of ran into a charger with it...Head on.." before he can continue Charlie takes his shirt, Looking at her in disbelief, he folds his arms around himself, "Maybe we should stop by a clothing store too...." The group slowly exits the bistro, Jason taking point. As he leads them down the street an eerie silence surrounding them, The only noise coming from the shuffling of their feet, and Charlies occasional snores. Looking into buildings, cars, and contemplating taking the jacket off of a decapitated corpse, Jason sighs deeply. -"Atleast its warm."- He thinks to himself. As they walk, the lights in the distance getting closer, and brighter. Getting anxious, and slightly cold as the sun finally sinks below the skyline. Jason begins to walk further ahead of the group, waving at them, he points emphatically to a thrift store, Waiting for the others to catch up, He pleads for them to go in and liberate a shirt.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am

Viktor stares at Jason and lets out a subtle snort, before allowing him to take point. They walked down the street with Bennie following Jason, and Viktor talking up the rear. As they approached the thrift store Jason headed inside to try and replace his liberated shirt, meanwhile out side Viktor continued to search the cars until he found a nice Mercedes Benz he pulled a electric car pick from his stash and unlocked the doors, placing Charlie on the passengers seat he went round to the drivers side and checked that it was all operational and that they had a full tank of gas.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:51 am

dsvsdvb

Last edited by WJYnUe on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 am

Bennie followed Jason into the thrift store. she looked around a moment then grabbed a white tank top she tugged of her own shredded top and pulled on the white tank in front of Jason, she then contuined to look through the clothes grabbing several tops and bottoms even a few dresses for herself and Charlie she grabbed three different pairs of shoes as well. She even picked up several nice suits that looked to be Vik's size.

When bennie finished her 'shopping' she exited the store and found that Vik, had broke into and hot wired a nice little benz. She grinned and walked over to the car, "pop the trunk I've got some clothes to put in the back" shewaited until he oblgied then placed the clothes in the trunk before climbing into the back seat.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:56 am

waking up from her short nap Charlie looks at Viktor, Looking around the car she screams kicking him out of the way "GORGEOUS!" She sits in the front seat and begins to make engine sounds "VROOM VROOM!" pushing Viktor away she closes the front door "GET IN LOVER BOY!" she pulls him in through the window and laughs widely. "FUCK IT!" Kicking into drive she slams her foot on the pedal, Skidding the car to a stop in front of the store she rolls down the window still holding Viktor in her lap "Get in Chick-a-dee's." Grinning wickedly she rev's the engine, "It's time for Mama to take us home." She laughs louder waiting for them while she pet's Viktors head.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 am

Coming out of the store, with a armfull of shirts and pants, some his size, some in Viktors and Charlies, he saw Bennie grabbed herself some, so he was fairly certain she was set. Throwing them quickly into the trunk, he slams it shut, "Just one second, theres one more thing I want to grab out of there." he says before darting back inside, and coming out with two things: A Fully Loaded golfbag, With two boxes of golfballs, and a sturdy looking wooden baseball bat. "Viktor, how much force does it take to crush a human skull?" he asks, almost certain Vik would know, as he climbs into the back seat.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 am

Viktor scootched over onto the passengers seat and without turning to face Jason he said "15 pounds per square inch", then turning to Bennie he asked "are you sure she's ok to drive?" before being thrown back in his seat be the force of Charlie flooring the pedal.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 am

Bennie watches nervously as she lurched forward nearly hitting her head on the back of the drivers seat. "I have never driven with her before." She sighs then smiles. "You know charlie if you let mr.viktor drive, you can sit in back with jason and i am positive vik know's where a great burger place is." She smiles at charlie hoping that, this will presuade her enough to leave the driver's seat.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next