Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEFT 4 DEAD2

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD2 Empty LEFT 4 DEAD2

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 pm

It was midnight when the sound of running footsteps echoed through an empty alleyway. A rat nearby looked up to the sound then scurried of and a young woman stepped into the light. Her hair a dark brown and her eyes carefully scanning the scene before her. She glanced once behind her making sure her companion was following her. She looked back ahead before walking forward towards the entrance to a small gas station store. “now listen up you crazy bastard don’t utter a peep you hear me? Your so loud we’d have zombies crawling all over us in a second. Be quiet while I scoop of this store before we stay here for the night. And kill on site don’t hesitate.” She looked over to her partner once before opening the door and looking around trying to see in the darkness.

The woman froze as she heard the rustling of a can on the ground obviously moved by someone or something. She pulled out her pistol aiming it straight ahead of her as she slowly stepped forward, just as she did a Hunter leapt from the darkness shrieking it’s ear pericing scream as it tackled her to the floor and began to scratch at her. She screamed and struggled underneath it managing to get in a few shots. Hitting the Hunter on the shoulder. “Help me for Christ’s sake get this thing off me, Charlie!”
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD2 Empty Re: LEFT 4 DEAD2

Post  WJYnUe Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Laughing wildly she rips the cord on her chainsaw "Oh Sugarplum! No need to fret, I'm on the way!" Roaring like a lion Her chainsaw starts and blows a big puff of smoke into the air. "What a wonderful way to start the night!" Running towards Bennie she throws her chainsaw up above her head, Throwing it down she slides it through the back of the hunter cutting him in two. Zombie blood spewing on her face she laughs wildly, Stopping the chainsaw right above Bennie "See Sugarplum? Mama cares about chya'!" Kicking off the two halfs of the dead hunter she helps Bennie stand to her feet "Red looks good on you Sugarplum!" She says hooking her chainsaw to her back.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

He grips tightly to his pistol, checking the safety and aiming it in the direction of the noise, "Did you hear that Vik?" he calls over his shoulder to his newly found comrade.With a nod the two silently move towards the gas station, Watching the entrance with weary eyes, he pats Viktor on the back,saying in a low tone, "Y-You go ahead and take point, I'll be right behind you."
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Viktor shook his head wondering silently how this clumsy american had made it this far with out getting eaten or accidentally shooting himself. He drew his Eagles, pointed them at the door of the gas station, and marched towards it. Upon reaching the side of the door he checked back on his new ally to discover, to his suprise that he had actually come with him. "Maybe this american isn't to wimpy after all" he thought to himself and with that he quickly rotated himself around the door to look in to the gas station. What he saw inside made even him raise an eyebrow. Standing there were two girls, completely covered in blood...
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Benni stood up with a deep frown as she wiped some blood from her face. "You'd be wise to quit calling me sugarplum." She glared at Charlie gripping tightly onto her pistol a moment. She then Quickly jerked around charlie at the sound of moving feet behind her instinctivly cocking her pistol then aiming it right at a man standing in the doorway of the gas station she had her finger on the trigger and was watching the man carefully, quickly deciding he was human. Looking just past him she saw another man this one was timid like a little bunny. "Who are you?"

Bennie narrowed her eyes staring down the man that stood before her. She took a step closer to him keeping her gun aimed for his head. "Tell me who you are and what you want and no one will die."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Peeking around Bennie, Charlie smiles widely "peek a-boo!" She says walking towards the tall man in the doorway "And hello Booboo! Or should i say gorgeous!" standing close to him she flutters her eyes "I'm Charlie! and that's Sugarplum!" slipping around him she walks to the more shy man behind him "And hello Kitty." She winks before Turning back to face the taller man in the door way she laughs loudly "And what a wonderful night it is for A-!" A cat meows near a pile of garbage, Catching her off guard "WAIT I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" She screams running after the cat leaving a trail of dripping blood behind her. "WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER IN TIMES LIKE THIS!"
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Swearing silently under his breath Jason says aloud, "Anyone remember a normal fucking hello? You know. The kind WITHOUT pointing guns?" he raises his gun at Benni "Now lady," He says, "This is Viktor, And I'm Jason, Before you blow his brains onto the pavement, I want you to think. 'Do I really want to kill one of what could be the only things in this god forsaken town that wont try and eat me." his eyes darting to the lady chasing after the cat, "Does she know these things are attracted to sound?!"
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Viktor stares straight down the barrel of Benni's gun for a moment, he has calculated exactly how to take her down in under 20 seconds with minimal harm to his own body. Then comes Jason who... complicates things by adding another deadly weapon in the hands of an inexperienced operator, the girl running around outside isn't helping the situation either. Deciding on a more diplomatic approach he lowers and holsters his guns and insted hold out his hand. "As my associate here already said my name is Viktor, as for what we want, we don't want anything we heard a noise and decided to instigate" he said scratching at his chin, " Now it's time to get her back in here before she gets the whole city on to us"
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Bennie glanced at Jason as he aimed his gun at her then listened as Charlie ran off. She watched Viktor lower his gun she kept her's up a moment before slowly lowering it then glancing towards charlie. "she's harder to control then you think, She's one crazy bastard, and my name is Bennie." She runs her fingers through her hair sighing out loud. She cups her hands over her mouth "Hey Charlie they have chapstick here!" Bennie shouts across the alley way after Charlie obviously uncaring of the danger she is putting herself in.

She glances towards viktor. a moment, noticing he is sharp and well thought out and she has to say, very attractive. Bennie blushes then glances away, waiting for charlie to come running back. "Listen this place won't be to safe much longer we were going to stay the night here but obviously that isn't going to happen, so you guys can have this store and we'll go find another."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 pm

"REALLY?!" Charlie screams running back to the group of people, jumping onto Jason's back she laughs "Where? My lips are on fire.." Putting her mouth near Jason's ear she whispers out the last word. She begins to rummage through his pockets. Making a zombie like moan Charlie leaps off of the mans back landing on her feet "Chapstickk-" She says holding her arms out in front of her, While walking awkwardly. A zombie slowly walks around a corner bumping into Charlie "HEY! Keep your hands to yourself sick-o!" She says crossing her arms and looking away.

The zombie slowly extends its jaw to and take a bite from her neck. Kicking him back she whips out her chainsaw ripping the cord out to start it "Not today Pervert!" Shoving her chainsaw into his stomach she rips it upward, slicing through with ease. Wiping away the blood she laughs happily before getting grabbed by a charger and thrown against a wall.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

His face goes red as she whispers, but he manages to regain himself as she goes through his pockets,"Hey Ge-off me!" He says struggling, "I think I saw some chapstick in that car over-" Where he saw it, he quickly forgot, as the Charlie disembowels one zombie, and is pressed to the wall by the charger. "Vik! Charger!" He shouts. Crouching down as he raises his pistol he unloads his clip of 9mm rounds into the zombies back, Swearing with each shot.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm

With a deafening crash and subtle crunch Viktor watched Charlie crash into the back wall of the gas station, within seconds he had both his guns up and was unloading both clips into the chargers knee caps... which seemed to piss him of quite a bit. As the charger turned he saw where the fire was coming from and dropped into a crouch running straight at both of the boys.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 am

Bennie spun around watching as Charlie got slammed into the concrete wall with a sickening bone crunching sound. She grabs her pistol and begins to shot, she contuines shooting as the charger crouches then runs after the boys. Cursing a loud she takes off into a sprint and leaps aiming her pistol up and pulling the trigger as she feels the full weight of the huge zombie slam into her body. she gets thrown back a bit and lands on her side rolling then laying on the hard concrete.

With the mix of bullets unloaded onto the charger then the final blow to the head it is now laying on the floor feet away from Herself and the boys. She groans her body screaming at her for being so stupid and reckless. She hated her natural instinct to want to save everyone even though her brain was yelling at her for being such an idiot. She slowly begins to pull herself up off the ground and groans again. "Charlie you crazy bastard, you almost got us killed! and you, you two boys owe me after that!" Bennie lets out a sharp breath placing her hand gingerly on her bruising side as she licks fresh blood from her lip.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 am

Climbing out of the rubble Charlie limps to Bennie's side "Sugarplum! I'll save you!" She screams sliding down to her side "Let me fix that wound on your forehead." She says her voice calming and relaxed "Don't want that getting infected." Pulling the bandages and a bottle from her bag she begins to doctor her cut on Bennie's Forehead "Almost done." Wrapping a bandage around her head she stands to her feet. "OH SUGARPLUM I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" She squeals lifting her up and hugging her tightly. Spinning her around once she sets her back down and runs to her Chainsaw, Lifting it she puckers her lips and gives the handle a big smooch "I missed you baby." Hooking it back onto her back she smiles at Jason.

"Well my little Chick-a-Dee's time to find a new nest!" Twirling towards him she grins "But first things first Mama' needs some Gasoline for Baby here." She points at her Chainsaw. "Oh why i'd love to dance." Her voice goes southern bell as she takes Jason's Hand and begins to dance with him. "Come my sweets to higher ground so we may watch the little shits BURN!" She says leading Jason down the Alley.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 am

"Hey are you alright?! That charger hit you pretty hard!" Jason says, dancing with her down the alley, "Maybe we should head cloer to the others?" He gulps, Keeping an eye on the darker corner of the alley, Expecting some large and grotesque zombie to come out, he quickly takes the lead in their dance, and spins her towards the gas station. "Lets see if we can get the others do dance maybe?" He chuckles in spite of the dead bodies laying around.-The Thought of Viktor doing anything other then killing, especially dancing. was funny to him.-

The smile on his face, quickly faded as he remembered the world had come to a screeching end however, and he stops dancing, to lead her to the others. "Thats enough dancing...Shouldn't we be finding a place to sleep? I mean.." he looks around, "Im used to allnighters but..I worried about y'all." he says, Sounding concerned.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 am

Victor stood up dropped his clips clicked fresh ones home, and holstered his weapons. He glanced after Jason and Charlie before turning to Bennie "Are you ok?" almost with a tinge of concern in his voice "That was a nasty hit, here sit down" he retrieved a small cylindrical canister and popped one blue and yellow pill on to his hand, "take one of these, it will ease the pain" He stood back up as he heard Jason and Charlie return.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 am

Bennie watched as Charlie's personality quickly became calm and sweet and very very relaxing as she easily treated her wounds then ran off into the night with Jason. And then came vik. She blushed once and took the pills popping them in her mouth and swallowing them sitting there a moment. This boys could be useful after all. She stood up and brushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Listen, if you want to, you guys can tag along for the night."

Bennie stares at Vik. a moment then glances over to Jason and Charlie "Just don't do anything stupid." She looks around getting back in tone with her surroundings. She tenses a bit and grimaces as a sharp pain shoots all through her side. "We need to get going." Bennie turns and begins walking down the street her pistol cocked and ready to go if need be.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Extending her arm she Twirls Jason off to the other two, Chasing after them she smiles "I'm starvin'." She frowns holding her stomach "The sight of ripped flesh makes me want a burger." She says with a warm smile at the thought of juicy burger. Leading them all out of the alley way into the street, Her eyes glisten at the large building further down the city street "We should stay there.." Her voice lingers pointing to the building. "They will have my burger." laughing loudly again she climbs onto Viktors shoulders and sits "I swear I can see EVERYTHING UP HERE." She says leaning back laughing louder. "NOW QUICKLY TALL DARK AND HANDSOME! TO THE BUILDING!" Leaning back forward pushing his head down with her stomach she points in the direction of the building.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Twirling around he chuckles, thinking to himself, "YYou know the end of the world might not be so bad..." Walking down the alley, he slows down, "A burger does sound really good right now..With pickles...mustard...two beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese...all on a sesame seed bun..." just the thought makes his stomach growls at him in anger.

Taking a deep breath he watches Charlie and Viktor with a half smile, calling out, "Viktor, when my feet hurt you never carried me like that!" with faked jealousy. He turns to Bennie, "I dont suppose you'll want to be carried as well will you?" With raised eye brow he scopes out the building, "What do you say Vik? Place looks safe enough...Then again last time I said that..." he goes silent, and decides to watch their back.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Standing at the opening to the alley Viktor scoped out the surrounding streets a buildings while the others talked about food he began to zone out, when the unexpected motion of charlie clambering up his back shook him out of his state. He saw her point to the burger joint, looked to Jason and Bennie for permission to head off. After receiving a nod from Bennie he adjusted Charlie on his back and led the way towards it.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Bennie slowly turned and looked over to Jason as he asked if she wished to be carried. "You touch me and I'll kill you." She sighed and walked beside Vik. She held up her pistol and looked around a moment she heard a faint cry and as the walked further it got louder. "Do you hear that?" She listened then her eyes widened a bit but she kept her guard up and picked up her pace. "There's a survivor!"

Bennie went from a fast walk to a run, she ran towards the sound which seemed to be coming from inside the building they were heading for, She turned on her flash light and headed into the building only a few feet ahead of the group her light hit a figure cowering in the corner and she turned back to Vik and the others.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  WJYnUe Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Climbing off Viktor Charlie smiles widely "Who is it Sugarplum?!" Her foot hits Viktor in the face as she finally makes it to the ground. Running into the room she cocks her head to the right "My name is Charlie! What's yours?!" Charlie rests her hand on the woman's shoulder causing her to turn around. Shining her flash light on the crying woman's face she sees blood red eyes and fangs dripping with blood. "You need to brush your teeth." Charlie says gagging in disgust, Before the woman stands and screams. Charlie quickly runs out of the room "I DON'T THINK SHE ENJOYS DENTAL HYGIENE!" The witch chases after her, with open arms and tears "I'M NOT A HUGGER, I'M JUST HUNGRY!" Charlie yells running in circles away from the witch. "TAG WAS NEVER MY FAVORITE GA-" But before she can continue she looks down at her stomach to see the witches long claws have gone through. "I'm it.." Charlie falls face first onto the concrete.
WJYnUe
WJYnUe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmarlow Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Watching Charlie fall, Jason eyes go wide, as he looks from her to the witch, now turning in his direction. "Shit, Shit, SHIT, SHIT!" He shouts, as he starts to back peddle while pulling the trigger on his pistol as fast as he can, the dull thud of his bullets into the witches body serve not to deter it, but to send it further into its psychotic rage. Falling back, his foot manages to find itself trapped in a pothole, sending him flat on his ass, miraculously, he manages to slide the next clip home into his pistol, and despite shaking arms, aims, and fires again at the witch, watching round after round of 9mm rip through her body, but failing to stop her.
Jmarlow
Jmarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kucharski Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 pm

After watching Charlie take a claw through her stomach and Jason fall on his ass, Viktor wasted no time putting a bullet in each of the witches eye sockets which succeed in diverting her attention away from Jason but unfortunately she was now very interested in him. As she started sprinting for cover he turned, hoping to lead her away from the group, and ran. running into the back room of the restaurant he noted the two fairly large propane tanks mounted on the back wall. He ran past them, from the sound of the witch she was getting closer, he spun and dropped sliding backwards along the floor, the witch ran past the propane he fired a single shot and with a deafening boom everything went black.
Kucharski
Kucharski

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Bennie watched the horror unfold before her. Her eyes widened with each site, she was frozen with fear in a few minutes her new found comrades were falling around her. She tensed then turned on her heel just in time to see vik aim for the propane tanks she turned back around and ducked over charlie. BOOM. The sound exploded around her and left her ears ringing. She slowly stood up a mix of darkness and dust all around her. She looked down at charlie whom was still breathing but bleeding pretty badly, Bennie knelt down ripping off the bottom half of her top and pressing it down on Charlies wounds. "If you die, you crazy bastard you won't get a cheeseburger, now stay still"

With that Bennie jumped up and ran over towards Jason glancing down at him. "get your ass up now." Bennie turned and took off in a sprint towards viktor nearly tripping over the dead witch. She knelt down and lifted his head gently placing it on her lap. "I just met you, If i killed you already I'll never forgive you! Besides your a good shot and I could use that now wake up." Bennie gently shook viktor then shook him a bit harder praying he would wake up from the crazy stunt he pulled.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next