Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel World

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parallel World - Page 2 Empty Re: Parallel World

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Melody contuined to look over the Menu then looked up at the Waiter in a soft angelic voice. "Please May I can some sweet tea with a little lemon slice in it and to eat I think I'll have the pasta salad." Melody smiled then turned to Rodney not only could she see him but she was able to make out the aura lining of each of her friends and the Ghost she assumed it was normal. "hello Rodney it's a pleasure to see you." Melody giggled and noted that rodney had yellow emitting from his body he must be very happy today.

The Waiter was staring at melody as if she ahd three heads. to him it looked odd for this fragile girl with this very sweet voice to be talking to an empty chair and calling it a name.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 7:37 am

"Melody you're scaring the waiter" Snow said teasingly. Not that he was one to speak. His punk-emo look wasn't exactly a welcoming appearance to most. It was his deamon side that influenced his choice of clothing, and his angel side that made up his complexion. He handed back the menu to the waiter. "Meat please. Anything with meat. Preferably something with steak if you can handle that. And water" He lounged and glanced over at the chair. "Good to see you Rodney. You seem to be in good health" He smirked at his joke. The waiter balked. "If I may ask, who are you talking to?" Snow looked up at him and simply and matter-of-factly responded. "Why Rodney of course. oh now you're going to insult him by ignoring him" At this point the waiter gave up, hoping to save his last shreads of sanity and left to fill their orders.

Snow sat back, satisfied. "Well then, Kira you're looking quite happy. You and Rodney having a fun time making fun of couples?" He smiled and turned to Melody. "And you're looking chipper as well Melody. I don't know how you survive in this weather with that thick jacket. At least I can just wear a muscle shirt under mine and that solves the problem" He indicated his own attire, his black jacket, dark grey muscle shirt, and long, stressed jeans with many unnecessary chains and zippers.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 am

Melody smiled "i can stand it just fine.." She laughed whenever someone said aything about her jacket she always had this nervous laugh. She wanted to tell her friends about it. She used to think they were normal ti'll she noticed no one else had to wear jackets like she did and no one else had to hide them like she did.

Melody watched the others for a moment before looking up as their waiter placed their drinks down she happily took a drink before looking over at Rodney then glancing at Kira. "Kinda funny I could see you two as a couple"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 am

"Good to see you Rodney. You seem to be in good health"

Rodney looked over at the punk-emo looking kid with snow white hair. The ghost smiled at the younger boy. "Ah really? It's so hard to keep this good looking shape though. I worked out so hard and dieted much.", he joked as he struck a body builder post, flexing his muscles, or lack of, and posing with his arms like superman. Kira burst out laughing, quietly, at the ghost's antics. Rodney was so hilarious. The ghost laughed along with Kira, happy his friend was cheerful after her rough night.

"Well then, Kira you're looking quite happy. You and Rodney having a fun time making fun of couples?"

Kira turned her red head to look at her snowy haired friend. Of the three of them, Kira was the oldest, now if you add Rodney, that's a different story. But Kira was 17 years old. She nodded to Snow. "Quite happy. Rodney was telling me all the advantages when people couldn't see you. Did you know he went inside hotels and just sat and watched people --", she left off as she and Rodney shared a look and started laughing again.

Kira turned back after laughing and looked from Melody to Snow. "I don't know how you two can live with all that clothing, I'd be melting by now. As you can see from my clothing, I like to dress comfortably and not turn into a puddle of goo.", she said with a grin. She turned to Melody. "Hey Mel. Is your family still being a pain in the arse? I'm offering again to kick their arses for you. How bout it?", she asked her smaller friend. Since Melody was the youngest, Kira felt a sense of protectiveness around the younger girl, but knew not to impose too much.

Kayne pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans and then pulled on a black T shirt with silver wings on the back. The shirt was a bit tight on his chest and showed off his well toned body. Morty stood next to his friend, wearing white jeans and a deep purple T shirt. His platinum hair was held up by a purple headband. Kayne slipped on some black ankle high boots. Raghnall was dressed in a green polo shirt with light blue jeans. Godric was wearing a black button down with the first few buttons open, showing off the top of his muscular chest, his chestnut hair was slicked back and he wore black jeans. They waited for the others to go off to search.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 8:05 am

Melody looked at her friend then smiled "I'm fine i can handle them just fine" She laughed her nervous laugh again then smiled. "I'll be right back i need to use the little girls room." She stood and silently slipped out of her chair and to the bathroom where she began to open it. It took her a few trys as if she was to frial to open it without trying hard.

Rune was happily snuggled with Godric when the light woke her up. She sighed and stood then slipped into the bathroom the change into a lose feathery skirt and a nice tank top she didn't like human clothing but she'd do what she could with it. Rune stretched again before walking to Godric and gently kissing him. "sha'll we go?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 am

"Ah really? It's so hard to keep this good looking shape though. I worked out so hard and dieted much."

Snow grinned. "Yes, yes I could tell. You see I'm on a diet as well. Actually I'm on several diets because one wasn't nearly enough food." He laughed and grinned at Rodney. He picked up his water and sipped it, impatient for his food. He had an overwhelmind desire for meat.

"Quite happy. Rodney was telling me all the advantages when people couldn't see you. Did you know he went inside hotels and just sat and watched people --"

Snow smirked again, playing along with the joke. "Ah if only you could use a camera I'd love to see them" He laughed quietly again and took another sip of water. He grinned at Kira as she commented on their clothing. "Ah you see I don't mind the heat all that much. Don't know why, but I've always been able to stand it." What he didn't say was in fact how much heat he could stand. He had stuck his hand in a fire before and remained untouched by the flames. Being part deamon, he could stand even hellfire quite well, though he didn't know why yet. He figured it an odd quality of his that it wasn't necessary to tell the others about.

Vlad looked around as everyone began to get ready. "Time to go then" He stood and walked to Raghnall, grabbing a black robe and slipping it on, pulling the hood up. "Alright, I'm ready" He said, sighing and bracing himself for the discomfort of the sun.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 pm

"Yes, yes I could tell. You see I'm on a diet as well. Actually I'm on several diets because one wasn't nearly enough food."

Rodney laughed at Snow's comment. The ghost was happy that he had three friends. Unknowing to the three teens, he was a previous denizen, member, of Diabola, living with the rest of the ghost population. Usually the other undead members don't talk to ghosts much, only when they need to. And then because of the oncoming war, Rodney had decided to move up into Eden. The only way to kill a ghost was by exorcism, not common, so the ghosts weren't in much danger. But after coming up into Eden, Rodney was quite lonely as humans couldn't see him and those who could, ignored him. It was by chance that he happened up on a young 12 year old Kira and they became fast friends, she didn't mind the fact that he was almost transparent. Then Kira introduced him to Snow and Melody and surprisingly, they could see him too. So the four remained good friends for 5 years so far. "Ah I see. I had to go on several diets too, just look at my slim body, I must have been anorexic.", he joked as the three waited for food.

"Ah if only you could use a camera I'd love to see them"

Kira laughed and slapped the table. "I concur that's an excellent idea, if Rodney could hold objects.", she said with a grin in Rodney's direction. The ghost laughed as he turned to Snow. "As I told Kira, this is the time where I wish I had a stomach, and I could eat. Then I wouldn't be so bored when I'm watching the snow you know? Just need some popcorn or some munchies to keep me occupied while the show's going on. Sad really.", the ghost continued the joke.

Kira nodded to Melody when the girl went to the bathroom. Then she perked up, the scent of food was getting stronger. She turned her head expectantly just in time as the waiter came over with a cart of their food. Giving them skeptical "you-are-crazy" looks, he gingerly placed the dishes in front of the respective people, giving the salad to Melody, a meat dish to Snow, and tuna casserole with shrimp gumbo to Kira. Then he looked up and eyed the empty chair oddly. Rodney smiled at the waiter, knowing full well the young man couldn't see him. With a small bow the waiter left without a word. Kira looked down at her food, sniffing and licked her lips. She had an odd liking for seafood, so much so Rodney commented she was like a cat. In a way she was. She got tired on rainy days, was very agile, liked fish, liked milk, liked high places, purred when she was content, many more. Which gave Rodney reason to guess how special she was. The ghost was very intelligent and observative. He could tell his three friends were not humans, well maybe not entirely humans. But in fact he guessed they were Diabolians, just moved into Eden. The ghost would find out soon enough, how special they were.

Kira looked up at Snow. "Shall we wait for Mel before eating?", she asked him, being polite and not wanting Mel to feel left out.

Godric kissed Rune and smiled, taking her hand and going in their given direction. "We'll see you guys later.", he spoke as he waved at them and turned away.

Raghnall turned to Vlad and chuckled a bit. "Someone will think you're a Harry Potter dress up fan. Come on Vlad, let's go. Kayne, Morty, we'll see you later.", the magician said as he walked out the door.

Morty turned to Kayne expectantly. "So mate, time to go? Jez told us that one of them had a record and was being closely watched. Which one would that be?", the ghoul asked his hybrid friend. Kayne finished tying his shoes and out the door the two of them went. "Jez said it was one of the girls. We're looking for two girls and a boy. One of the girls was said to be causing problems for the humans. Apparently they named her issues "anger management" or "feral personality disorder" which I think is just bloody baloney.", the hybrid said as they started scowering the streets for their targets.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Melody came back after a moment and smiled taking her seat and lowering her head to take in the auroma of her salad. She grinned and gently clapped her hands speaking in her always soft voice. "Smells yummy hope you don;t mind if I dig right in" Melody giggled then picked up her fork and began to nibble on her food taking occasional sips of her tea and smiling in her always happy way.

Melody paused several times to stretch her back she always told her friends she had back problems but it honestly hurt to be constantly hiding wings smushing them to your back and keeping them out of site was quite a pain.

rune smiled when Godric returned her kiss she gave a quick mental note to Eve letting them known that they were safe and recieved and happy excited one in return. Rune smiled then took godrics hand using her other to uncomfortably adjust her Human clothes before pausing realizing she nededs shoes wuickly putting them on then returning to Godric and exiting.

Rune smiled at Godric before smiling ahead she may look stupid and silly but she was really searching watching every detail and every movement she knew what to expect. From the boy dark emo clothing something hellish and maybe even clothes that'd make a human sweat from one of the girls most likely the start or riot and the last girl someone frail almost pale white sort of weak and graceful.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 am

Snow laughed at the jokes and grinned happily. The waiter set his food down in front of him. Steak chopped into cubes, marinated in salt and spices, the juices saved and made into the gravy that was poured over the top, with the addition of grilled onions to adorn the top of the dish. He licked his lips and looked up as Melody sat down. She dug into her salad and he grabbed his fork, looking down at the food again. Such a marvelous dish could not be wasted. It should be savored and every last drop of marinade and gravy relished. He gingerly stabbed a piece of meat and lifted it to his mouth, eating it and chewing it slowly, then returned the fork to the plate... and scarfed the rest of the food down faster than lightning.

Once finished, he sat back happily, sipping on his drink and looking around. "So then, what are we going to do today? I have nothing on my schedule. Why don't we go to the mall? Or maybe explore a forest." He suddenly grinned in his pyromaniac kind of grin. "Or we could burn something" he smiled at everyone a little too widely. Looking almost scary with his toothy grin, his large canines showing predominately, looking rather sharp and lethal.

Vlad rolled his eyes at Raghnall and followed him out the door. He paused and sniffed the air, then shook his head. They weren't anywhere near. All he could smell was humans. "Raghnall I suggest you keep your mouth shut about my attire. It'd be alot more obvious what I was If I started burning in public" he whispered, turning in the most likely direction and starting off. His sixth sense was a little blurred, hindered by the sensation of being in an oven. The sun had that effect on him. Still he pressed on in the direction from where he was recieveing a faint signal.

(so how do they find the kids. Don't the kids like, get attacked and they accidentally use their powers without realizing?)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Once Kira saw Melody dig in to her food, the taller girl did the same. Grabbing her fork she speared a piece of tuna and sent it to her mouth. Chewing for a few seconds and then swallowing it. She smiled and a purr rumbled from her throat. Rodney tried to hold back his laughter, but a "pfff" was heard from him. Kira glared at him and then continued on to try her gumbo. Diving in with a spoon, she came up with a large spoonful and then stuck it in her mouth. It was spicy, just the way she liked it. Feeling satisfied with her food, she scoffed the food in a few seconds, so quick that it wasn't even considered messy. Rodney watched her and snow in amazement, shocked at how fast they could eat and not choke on a piece.

"So then, what are we going to do today? I have nothing on my schedule. Why don't we go to the mall? Or maybe explore a forest." He suddenly grinned in his pyromaniac kind of grin. "Or we could burn something"

Kira wiped her mouth on a napkin and looked at Snow. "As much as I love destruction, let's not burn something. But you did read my mind. I was thinking we could go exploring through the forest. With the new disappearances of people in there, I'd say let's go hunt for the hunter." Kira said with a grin. She and Snow had a knack for adventure, but sometimes she dreaded taking Melody along with them. Kira returned Snow's grin, giving her own toothy smirk back at him. Rodney smiled as he looked between the three teens. Kira and Snow were always rambunctious and adventurous. Sweet Melody just got pulled along with the current.

(yeah in the forest the action will happen Very Happy)

Raghnall chuckled as he walked next to the vampire. "Come now Vlad, you're a master vampire. You don't burn in the sun. That's just common vampire stereotype. And I'm sure as Diabola you don't sparkle in the sun either. But I guess feeling like you're baking is uncomfortable. Nothing here, do you feel anything?", he asked the black cloaked vampire next to him.

Godric walked with Rune holding his arm. His golden eyes scanned the area for any sort of unusual behavior, his hyped up senses on the alert for Diabolians. He sniffed, his nose twitching with minimal movement. He frowned when he felt nothing out of the ordinary. He turned to his wife and smiled. "See anything?", he asked her.

Morty and Kayne walked through the busy crowded streets. As they walked they were getting many looks from people, mainly the women population as they men glared at them. The two Diabolians, well the hybrid at least, paid no heed to admiring looks or glares. Kayne kept his amethyst eyes searching for an odd source of power. With their uncontrolled powers, he was bound to find an outburst soon, but that means so will Patra's people. Morty couldn't help but smirk and wink at some passing ladies, just to piss off their dates. With a smirk the ghoul turned his attention back to scowering the streets. "Levi, I don't feel anything strange. You don't think Patra got to them already do you?", he asked.

Kayne shook his head. "If she did, then she'd be flaunting the fact in our faces. She'd never give up the chance of mocking us. So no, we'd better hurry though. I feel this tiny tremor, very very faint. In this direction, let's go.", the hybrid said as he pushed through the crowd towards the lined up shops, with Morty on his heels.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 am

Melody finished a little after the other two and the fainst burp escaped ehr lips she blushed and giggled. "excuse me." she then sipped her drink and tensed up a little when Kira and snow became talking of destruction then exploring. Normally she would objected and then they'd insist and she'd cave in and go along with it. But the forest was something she was always attracted too. Something she loved dearly.

Melody smiled sweetly to the others. "the forest sounds like an Excellent idea though I don't much like the whole find the killer idea.." Melody shivered and couldn't help but her Adoptive father flashed into her mind she gently shook her head getting angry with herself for thinking that then returning to smiling and standing "to the forest then"

Melody seemed unusually eager to head off to the forest and she quickly put her money for her meal on the table.

rune was svcanning the area when Her husband spoke to her and she sighed. "i'm not getting anything either." She suddenly stiffened. "wait i'm getting a little something in that direction let's hurry but not to obviously hurry" rune picked her pace a little heading in the direction she was getting the strong feeling from.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Snow grinned happily. He loved exploring. The forest seemed like a fine prospect to him. He set his money on the table. "The forest it is. let's head out as soon as we're all done" he sat back, waiting for Kira to finish her gumbo. He frowned... for some reason... he got the odd sensation they were being looked for. He shook off the sensation. No... he was just paranoid... must be. He sighed and sat up.

Vlad rolled his eyes. "You get the point. The trail's very weak... but this way seems to be where it's coming from... i think" he plodded on, keeping his senses alert for any sign. Hopefully they weren't too late.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Kira licked her spoon clean of shrimp gumbo, which was delicious might she add, slapped some tip down on the table, waved a waiter over to pay and then beckoned the others to follow her out of the restaurant. Rodney stood up and played a trick on the waiter, sticking his ghostly hand through the man's stomach and making him burp. Kira stifled her laugh, failing miserably, a "pfff" could be heard from her. Rodney smiled and left the poor man alone.

As they left the restaurant, Rodney's smile disappeared as he scanned about them. What was this eerie feeling he was getting? Like someone was watching them? He glanced at the three teens and saw Snow tense for a millisecond. Kira herself felt the strange draw as well, but brushed it off as just her mind playing tricks on her. She pointed north of them and grinned. "Ok we won't look for any suspected killers, but let's explore, I wanna see some wildlife, and no don't tell me to go to a zoo, I hate the zoo.", she said as she crossed the street and proceeded to head to the town park where they would go to the forest.

Raghnall chuckled and quickly followed Vlad and the vampire's hyped up senses. As a magician, Raghnall had great defensive techniques and offense techniques as well, but his sense were still human. He trusted the master vamp's nose to guide them.

Godric nodded and picked up his pace, walking faster after Rune, dodging past the couples in the streets.

Morty and Kayne looked so leisure and relaxed, but they were actually quite tense as they scanned the area without anyone becoming suspicious. The only thing that was suspicious about them to the humans, was why were two hot guys alone on Valentine's Day? They ignored looks directly at them as they looked about. Morty stopped for a second, feeling Diabolian presence. "I sense an undead around. Perhaps a vamp, ghoul, or ghost.", the ghoul told his hybrid friend as he resumed walking. Kayne nodded, also picking up on the undead trace and tried to follow it. He sent a telepathic message to Vlad. "You two feel anything?", he asked his vampire friend.

Then Kayne also went one to Godric and Rune. "How goes the search on your end?", he thought to them as he and Morty continue to search the streets, intent on finding the three hybrids before it was too late.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Melody hummed softly ignoring to nervous feelings she was getting. at home she'd use to nervous feelings as something to watch out for and be alert but here she didn't see any harm that could come to them. Melody giggled and skipped along jumping and twirly along filled with joy of going to the Woods once reaching the edge she couldn't wait any longer she tore off into the woods giggling and smiling widely.

rune's sense's hieghtened and she moved past the couples quickly untill her sense's lead her toward a path that lead to the woods. She glanced to Godric then back to the empty path and slowly began to walk the path trying to look like happy wife on a day out with her husband.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Snow chuckled as he watched Melody skipping and humming happily. He still couldn't shake the feeling of a certain pressure, unnatural almost... surrounding them. He took a deep breath, shutting his eyes. When he opened them again, Melody had taken off into the woods. "Hey wait for us!" He rolled his eyes and ran after her, secretly glad to be in the dim light of the woods, ignoring the pressure that was getting stronger.

Vlad stopped suddenly, his senses picking up something. A presence, diabolan... something not hybrid. He snarled slightly. "Looks like her forces are already here" At that moment he recieved the message from Morty. He sent one in reply. "Yeah, deffinately. Something diabolan and definitely after the hybrids. Also, there's a ghost presence in the same place that I'm getting the faint signal of three hybrids. Forest area near the park. Head that way" He turned towards the forest, heading into it and catching up with Godric and Rune.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Kira followed the skipping Melody and Snow as they headed deeper into the forest. Rodney had a slight frown on his face but when any of the three turned to him, he smiled, hiding his suspicion. Except Kira noticed. She scowled, her lips raised slightly, showing one of her abnormally long canines. As they walked she was taking in their surroundings and sniffing about. There was something dreadful here, but she couldn't put her finger on it. It just didn't feel human, or of this world.

Suddenly the pressure increased and she whipped around just in time to dodge a flesh-rotting arm aiming a grab at her. Snow! Mel!", she yelled as she punch the whatever it was coming at her. With her unnatural strength she sent the zombie flying into smitterins. She growled and turned to Rodney, who by the way was standing there ignored. "Rod! What are these things?!?!", she asked as she kicked another zombie trying to take a chomp outta her arm.

Godric perked up as he and Rune neared Vlad's given location. Soon he sensed Vlad and Raghnall. "Shit! They've attacked! Let's hurry.", the werewolf said as he picked up his pace and sped up. Morty and Kayne felt the sudden change in the atmosphere and both became black phantoms moving across the land. "Don't let a single zombie or Patra's goons escape. Kill them and guard the hybrids.", Kayne said telepathically.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Melody was skipping along when she heard Kira jump then scream. Melody spun around and saw kira punch and sent something unnatural unhuman flying into the air. Her eyes widened and withb a sudden burst of aidrelene she sprinted and stood infront opf Kira scanning the forest worried then looking back at kira. "we need to get out of her as quickly as possible!" she turned and gently pushed kira towards Rodney "Get her out of here i'll go get snow!" Melody spun back around then ran to snow she was about to grab his arm with another arm shot out and grabbed her shoulder jerking her back and causing her to slam into the ground the wind was knocked out of her but she wasted no time standing back up and swinging wildly at the beast eventually get rid of it then grabbing snow and running back she barely noticed a couple also running through the woods and smacked right into the woman.

Rune was sprinting to the Hybrids when one of the girls smacked straight into her. She barely budged but the girl bounced back with the boy. She watched them before Looking to godric. "I take them to Safety everyone is coming to help..just don't cut yourself to bad please I want you in one hole piece when you come home" rune was joking but serious all at once. she gently helped the girl up and dusted her off. "Where is the other Girl..We want you safe and we can explain everything that has happened."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Everything happened too fast for Snow to take in. He was dumbfounded, frozen until Melody grabbed his arm, dragging him along. Unbeknownst to him, his body was already reacting in it's own way. His eyes were dilated and bright red, his fangs extended and claws had already appeared on his hands, ready for defending himself. They bumped into a couple while running and he fell over on the ground. As quickly as everything else had happened, another of the creatures leaped out and pinned him down. He gasped, and suddenly instinct took over. With a roar he tore his arm free and hit the zombie, causing it to not just shatter, but explode in a burst of light. He sat up and shook his head, completely dazed by the impossibility of what just happened.

Vlad looked up as he suddenly sensed the presence of Patra's minions. He recieved the message at the same time. "Don't let a single zombie or Patra's goons escape. Kill them and guard the hybrids.". With a growl, he turned to smoke, charging through the forest, his only focus to destroy the enemies.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:31 pm

"What the f***?!?!?!" Kira's mind screamed as she was pushed towards Rodney who stood there trying to get her to run away. But Kira didn't notice him, her focus was on the mad creatures trying to get the three of them seemingly. In the corner of her eye she saw Snow and Mel crash into two other people. Suddenly 5 more zombies charged her.

Things went into slow motion. Kira noticed her senses heightened. Her ears picked up everything, the pounding steps of the creatures, their harsh breathing, as well s the speech of others: Rodney calling to her, Mel and Snow, some unknown voices asking questions. Her eyes started turning color, to gold and a bloodlust was coming over her. These things wanted to hurt her and her friends?!?! Not likely. Her nose picked up the scent of dead rotting flesh and she almost recoiled from the stench. She also picked up the quickly approaching scents of others, but she looked straight at the five zombie looking things.

As soon as the first one was close enough, she shot out her fist and it connected with its face, mashing its nose and Kira heard the breaking and crunching of cartilage, bones, and a cry erupted from the thing. Her face remained passive as she rounded on the second thing, they seemed to be moving so slow to her, but in fact, she was moving too fast for them. The second and third zombie got the same treatment as the first. The fourth hesitated while the fifth charged. She ducked its lunge and shot out a hand, grabbing its throat and hoisting it high. A toothy sneer came over her face as she shot out her other hand and grabbed its prized jewels, if they were still there.

A pained look came over the zombie's face. "You motherf**** thing or whatever you are. Say sayonara to your prized possessions.", Kira said as she pulled her hand...hard, causing a ear splitting screech to fill the forest, luckily the barrier was up. She dropped the zombie as it clutched it's nether regions, or what was left of them at least.

Godric watched the scene and finished off the fourth zombie that was looking dumbfounded at its kin on the ground writhing in pain. He simply ripped its head off. The werewolf then turned to the girl and cringed. Damn, sure didn't want to make her mad. He glanced at the zombie on the ground and its balls near it and instinctively moved his hands in front of his own parts.

Raghnall had went and destroyed a good number of the zombies. Morty was with him and flung off some pieces of gunk from his hands. Kayne blasted away about a score of the zombies and whatever was in their ranks easily. He turned and spoke to Rune telepathically. "How are the other two? We have one, one of the girls, here.", he said to her. He turned his amethyst gaze onto the red headed girl who seemed to be in a daze, a mad daze, like she wanted to rip not just the balls off the zombie, but every limb and body part. He narrowed his eyes, yep this one is a hybrid, at least a demon were hybrid according to her behavior and power level.

Kira turned and looked around her, seeing other people standing there. Her eyes still remained animal like and golden, sharp and dangerous. "Where's Melody and Snow?", she asked the mysterious people, ready to rip and tear if her two friends were hurt. Her teeth were set a growl and her canines were elongated, like fangs of an animal. The atmosphere around her crackled dangerously.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 am

rune was trying to hurry the two young ones away when Kayne spoke to her she sighed before speaking to him telelpathically "They're alright the girl is frightened she is shaking and she lookms really frail the boy only seems tense as far as I know" rune tried to control their emotions by calming them down but nothing worked.

Melody was looking around she was suddenly able to ehar everythign that went one she could sense all the emotions and even what was going on with Kira and those..those things! melody dropped to her knee's and slammed her hands onto her ears trying to block out the horrible sounds she began to cry she tried to calm herself but she didn't know what else to do she was scared and she felt so alone. Finally she looked up she glanced around then stood and began to run she ran back to where Kira was hoping Snow would follow her she ran right into kira then wrapped her arms tightly around her and cried softly into her friends chest shaking like a infant would.

rune Jumped when the girl suddenly bolted she turned to the boy and sighed then gently pushed him towards the two girls "go on then it's better if we're with the group" she walked back to find the One girl kira they called her looking ready to attack anyone and Melody terrorfied.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Snow continued to walk forward in a daze. "What... what did I just do?" he asked the stranger who was urging him along, as if she could answer the question. They eventually reached the area where Melody and Kira were and he finally snapped back into reality. "Kira, Melody, thank God you're alright"

As soon as he looked at Kira, he realized she was different than normal. Her teeth were longer, her eyes brigter... and the dead... things laying around her hinted at the destruction she had caused. "Kira... are you alright? you seem pissed" Way to state the obvious, he thought. Slowly he began to realize others were standing around them. For the oddest reason though... he didn't feel afraid of them... it was almost like they were... kin of some kind. He looked at each one in turn, instantly memorizing their features.

He passed over Vlad who was staring directly at him, already realizing what the boy was. It was clear from what he had seen the boy was part deamon... though the magic was enhanced somehow... extremely powerful stuff. He eyed Snow curiously.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Kira was about to tackle the black haired purple eyed guy closest to her to get answers when Melody ran to her and wrapped her arms around Kira's waist. Kira's anger dissipated a little as concern ran over her features. Immediately her fangs shrunk and her eyes began returning to their normal hue, but the dangerous air around her remained, warning others that she was still on guard and cautious. "Mel you okay? Did those...things hurt you?", she asked the younger girl, looking her over for any injuries.

As soon as she heard Snow's voice, Kira's head snapped up to look in his direction, glad to see he was alright, but aware of the fact that he seemed shaken. She turned to look at her hands which a moment ago where equipped with long animal like nails. Now they were back to normal. "I'm good, what about you Snow? You seem a bit...shaken up. Did they get you?", she asked as she walked Melody over to Snow. With the same concern in green eyes, she looked the white haired boy over.

"Ahem.", a voice called out. Kira turned her gaze to the black haired purple eyed guy that seemed to be the leader of the group. Strangely enough, she didn't feel like she was in danger with them around. Well they did kill off the zombie things but she was still suspicious on who they worked for.

Kayne turned to look at all three hybrids. The others gathered in a circle around them. Godric walked over to Rune and smiled at her, checking her over. "No injuries love?", he asked as he kissed her hair. Morty walked over to stand to the left of Kayne, Raghnall not far behind. Kira stared at the group. "You've got some explaining to do.", she said.

Kayne stared straight at her, assessing her level of power. She was powerful, and could become dangerous if not put under guidance. "I'm sure you three have figured out now that what attacked you just now, was not human. They were Diabolians, creatures, inhabitants from another universe, that exists on the opposite side of yours. But we can talk once we are settled in a safe place. Let's move back to the house guys.", he told everyone and was about to move out.

"Wait.", Kira called out to him. Kayne turned his head. "What's your name? You can't just expect us to follow you, not knowing where we are going. What are you people? Obviously from what I just saw, you aren't human either. And apparently neither are we.", she said referring to herself, Mel, and Snow.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Melody was still holding tightly onto Kira when they began to speak she looked up she wasn't as frightened but she was nervous she pushed herself closer to her friend before relaxing a little wiping her eyes but keeping close to kira then pulling snow with them she held them both close as she watched everyone.

Rune smiled at Godric when he kissed her head. "I'm fine and so are they." she smiled then turned her attention to Kayne when he spoke she instantly became serious and ready for work she was about to leave when Kira spoke she glanced at Kayne before speaking "We are on the goos side the diaploains are trying to get you to do their dirty work and use your powers for evil whereas we are asking you to come with us for the greater good." She looks at Kayne once more before contuining "My Name is Rune this is my husband Godric over there is Vlad and there Rahgnall and morty and that is our leader Kayne"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Snow Looked back up at Kira, still slightly out of it. "Yeah, I'm a bit shaken up. Who wouldn't be? They didn't get me though... but I sure as Hell got them." He ran a hand through his white hair, letting out a sigh and looked over both Kira and Melody, making sure they were alright. Melody pulled him to her and he put his arm around her, relieved to see she was alright even after that... thing had jumped on her.

He looked around at the crowd around them as they spoke, trying to explain everything to them. All in all, it was a bit overwhelming, all this new information coming in at once. He pulled Melody a bit tighter, feeling suddenly anxious with all the people staring at them. At the same time, stress was being dumped upon him as his body, normally bottling his true ability, was beginning to adjust and release his potential power. With so much power surfacing within him, the very air around him seemed to be supercharged, like static.

Vlad, feeling the change in the air, looked at the boy, then turned to Kayne. "I agree. We need to return to an area where we'll be safe. In addition to that, the boy seems to be releasing a very strong aura at the moment. It could possibly attract more diabolans. We need to get moving now"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm a bit shaken up. Who wouldn't be? They didn't get me though... but I sure as Hell got them."

Kira turned to her friend and felt a strong sense of power radiating off Snow. Did what just happened click something in their bodies? Snow had definitely gotten some power up, Kira felt like she got one too. She looked down at Melody but didn't sense much. Maybe hers would come later. "That's good, I'm glad your alright."[, she told him.

Kira kept an arm around Melody who was hugging Snow. The three of them were best friends and couldn't be separated. Kira eyed each member closely as the lady elf introduced them. At the back of her head she wondered why the commotion they caused hadn't attracted people, but she then felt the faint buzz of the barrier around them, she got her answer.

Kira looked at the tall one, Godric. He was huge and seemed to pack alot of power behind that slim frame. Rune was next, Kira thought the lady was pretty but could feel power from her. Then she looked at Morty, who looked bored out of his mind and was wiping his hands on a handkerchief, he didn't look like much, but she was sure that was not the case. Her eyes turned to Raghnall, who looked calm and placid even gentle, but he was holding a staff and Kira bet he was the one who set the barrier. Later she turned to Vlad, she couldn't believe how pale he was. And he was covered from head to toe. Finally she turned to Kayne who was staring at her like some science specimen. He looked unfriendly with his amethyst eyes and scowl.

They were all dressed normally, with jeans and T-shirts, but Kira knew that if what they said was true, then they were just trying to blend in with the human population.

"I wouldn't say pleased to meet you, but thanks for helping us. I'm Kira Tempest.", she told them.

"I agree. We need to return to an area where we'll be safe. In addition to that, the boy seems to be releasing a very strong aura at the moment. It could possibly attract more diabolans. We need to get moving now"

Kayne nodded his head and turned to the three teens. "How fast can you all run?", he asked them. He analyzed them all. The tall one, Kira, he guess would have no trouble running but he guessed she wasn't used to running at the speed of sound yet. They might have to carry them if they were to phantom phase to Emma's house.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next