Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel World

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parallel World Empty Parallel World

Post  Looney Fri May 07, 2010 5:28 pm

we shall wait to start this Very Happy i hope you guys are ready to type your fingers off for this RP, it's gonna be very literate
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Parallel World Empty Re: Parallel World

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I es ready you need to post to pm and aaron needs to post to everything else xD
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 07, 2010 8:17 pm

(i know it's long, deal with it, this is what I mean by literate, you guys might want to elaborate as well so it won't be so boring, and this is the first post, i'm giving a set up, remember right now you two are playing two leaders of the rebel group, if you want to know who you are playing, go to the roleplay discussion board for this okay? don't post with the wrong character, the hybrids are not in this...yet)

The night was silent...eerie. Deadly quiet. It was abnormal. A young couple was strolling along, hands entwined and absorbed with each other. Neither found the silence around them strange or out of place. That was until it was too late. Rustling sounds were heard in the bushes. They both stopped, the girl gasped, and turned towards the moving vegetation. The guy tried to relax the girl down, laughing, at the same time trying to relax himself. The girl wouldn't stop shaking, not buying his false assuring words. The guy gulped and walked into the bushes to prove to her it was nothing.

She waited while he disappeared. For a moment, she stood alone under a lamp post on an empty walk way in a park. She looked from side to side, frightened, a bit paranoid. She cast a glance at the direction her lover went, but neither saw nor heard anything. She hesitantly called out his name, no answer. Her eyes bugged a bit as she waited, legs beginning to tremble. What if something happened to him? What would she do? What if it came after her? Her questions were answered with a blood curdling scream from her lover and the sounds of snarls and vicious snapping. She screamed herself but instead of running in the opposite direction, she mindlessly charged right into the bushes. The sight she came upon, was enough to make her vomit, which she did.

Her face paled and she dropped to her knees and proceeded to empty her stomach of her dinner. There in front of her, was her lover, except, not in one piece. It looked as if he were torn apart, which he quite literally was. Body parts laid scattered in a pool of blood in the grass, turning it red. The guy's head was detached, lolling on the side, eyes wide open, died in fright. She couldn't stand the sight and heaved up another part of her dinner. It wasn't just body parts that were everywhere, no the detached fingers and limbs didn't even start. It was the innards that made her puke, yet again. A low rumble behind her made her freeze. Sounds of twigs snapping made her tense up, adrenaline pumping through her body, the blood draining from her face. More snarls and growls were heard around her, she didn't dare move a muscle. She stared straight ahead, until a foot stepped in front of her, and she instintively looked up. A mistake.

The face that stared down at her was not that of a human. Sure it held human features but it was far from one. Red mindless eyes greeted her, rotting flesh hung to the face, literally seconds from falling off. The bones could be seen through the pieces of flesh. The rotten horrid smell of dead meat hung in the air, making her want to gag again, but she held it in this time, not wanting to do anything to provoke the beings. A small rustling sound averted her eyes to the corpse of her former lover again. A whatever-they-were was crawling up to the body, and what it did made her scream bloody mary. The thing, she now found the thoughts to call a zombie, picked up a severed arm, and took a chomp out of it, rotten yellow teeth digging into the flesh and ripping off like eating a drumstick. She screamed and bolted. The monsters snarled and their eyes gleamed red as they chased her.

She ran for her life, she didn't care about anything but getting the f*** hell away from the place. She ditched her heels and tore her dress to help her run easier. The things were gaining on her, she could tell from the smell that was getting stronger. She dared to glance behind her and almost fainted. The zombie things were hard on her tail and as they ran pieces of flying flesh flew off of them and litered the ground. She fought the urge to vomit again. Tears pored down her eyes and she started weeping, but no sounds came out of her mouth, too frightened to utter a word. Then one of the zombies jumped into the air and was coming down upon her. She turned around and her eyes turned wide with shock and horror and she stopped, frozen in place, and screamed.

The zombie burst into flames right in front of her eyes, dropping to the ground and writhing in pain as it thrashed about, then finally turned into ashes. The other zombies stopped, halted by the death of their kin. The girl turned her head as a booted foot stepped down beside her. Not thinking, she instinctively grabbed the leg, clutching the fabric of the pants like it was her lifeline. She dared to look up, and a dead serious face with amethyst eyes looked upon her. The man stared down at her, an irritated expression on his face. He turned his eyes away from her and spoke in a low bass voice. "Vlad, there's another squad of them at 9 o'clock about 3 meters from here, your fire would be most useful. Morty, see to the corpse, mate. Rune, there are some runaways making an escape for it as we speak just asking for your arrows. Godric, see if there's any more of them in the forest. Raghnall, make sure there's a barrier around us." The addressed people silently went off to do their tasks, accept for one, Raghnall Astral, who was busy putting up a barrier around the park to protect it from damage.

The zombies in front of the man started snarling mindlessly at him. The girl still clutching to his leg shivered, it suddenly got colder, the temperature dropped dramatically and she could see her breathe. The guy called Raghnall, a man with grey hair but looked to be in his 30's turned to the amethyst eyed one. "Kayne, the barrier is set."

The one called Kayne, the one which the girl was latched onto, scowled and nodded. "Let's not waste time then." And with that his amethyst eyes glowed and a blast of power erupted from him, turning the closests zombies into zombie-cicles. The frozen zombies were trapped in blocks of ice and then broke into a million pieces, scattering and glittering beautifully despite what the ice originally held captive. The other zombies tried to escape but the barrier stopped them. Soon Kayne destroyed them as well, turning them into ice crystals or simply killing them with magic and disintigrating their bodies.

Raghnall turned to look at the girl at Kayne's feet. "What shall we do with her Kayne? Poor girl, lost her lover and scarred for life. We should erase her memories. I feel terrible for getting her involved in our war. It's not fair to the humans."

Kayne looked down at the girl who stared up at him frightfully. He grunted. "Erase her memories Raghnall, can't have the lass running loose after what she saw." Raghnall sighed and touched his fingers to the girl's forehead, and she fell backwards, unconscious, memories destroyed, of what she saw tonight, of what happened, of her boyfriend, waking up tomorrow with a day missing in her recollection. The bushes rustled and a tall guy with chestnut hair walked out. Godric Howl cracked his neck as he walked towards Kayne and Raghnall, his gait graceful for one of his tall structure. It was difficult to be graceful when you were 6'6 ft tall, but Godric pulled it off. "No more stragglers, they've pulled back into the portal."

Kayne nodded and then indicated the unconscious girl. "Might want to take her home mate, we'll take care of things here. Drop her off and return, we'll be heading back soon." Godric nodded, picked up the girl and seemed to disappear into the night. Another man stepped out of the woods. His platinum hair fell into his porclein colored face as he walked to the clearing. He wipped his mouth on his hand, cleaning off traces of blood. "Took care of the boy, poor guy never knew what hit him. A sad thing it is. Damn her for involving innocent humans.", Mortimer, or Morty Shayde spoke. Raghnall shook his head sadly at the thought. Kayne scowled at the thought as he mentally contacted Rune and Vlad. "How are things on your end? We're finished here."
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat May 08, 2010 8:19 am

Rune had been easily throwing arrow after arrow at the running targets and hitting each and everyone with cold eyes and thin line for a mouth. though she looked mad she wasn't always so mean. She was normally happy but stern. She had long curly azure hair which she always tied back in a hasitly made pony tail she was 5'8 and a nice build for a girl and a very attractive body though she wasn't one to show it off. Rune recieved a message and shot the last run away before replying Everything is good over here

Another young girl had stepped out from behind a tree she had soft ivory skin and bright green eyes and long wavy hair which she had neatly tied a pinned into a beautiful bun with down braids wrapped around her head like a crown and attached to the bun. She was wearing a skirt and a tank top she smiled to Rune. "Hello there Mother, Hope you don't mind I came to join the fun"

Run jerked ehr head in her daughters direction and a deep frown can a cross her face "Go home Eve you know I don't want you out here while there are dangerous creatures I mean what would your father say?"

Eve let a tiny giggle escape her lips as she only jumped beside her mother drawing her own bow and then releasing an arrow it went it up several feet then went straight into a bush and right after that a faint yelp was heard from the distance then the dropping of a body "You missed one Mother"

Rune stared at her daughter hard then suddenly smiled "Okay hot shot Let's go tell Kayne that you are here." rune kept a smile on her face as she watched as her daughters face when from already pale and smiling to stark white and a tad frightened then suddenly re-fill with life and a nervous smile set on her face "o-okay Mother let's tell him."

Eve glanced at her mother before taking off to Kayne obviously nervous. She skidded to a halt in front of him and stood there glancing at the ground then at him what would he say with her here? She knew she wasn't supposed to come along but she couldn't help herself. It was just to much fun.

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Tue May 11, 2010 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 am

Vlad caught the incoming message and responded immediately. In the indicated section of the park six shadows whiped through the trees quickly like dark sand, surrounding the squad of zombies. The zombies reeled and hissed at the shadows as they solidified, attacking the shadows. Vlad stood above the battle, calling up fire and throwing it down. He swung his hand behind him and brought it forward, throwing blasts of fire into eleven of the enemies. They went down quickly, smoldering into ashes. Vlad smiled as the squad fell quickly, not a single of his men falling. The area was cleared quickly and Vlad sent a message back to Kayne.

"All clear here Kayne. returning to your squad" He turned, his european style cape twirling behind him, then shifted to dust, the rest of his team following. They quickly reached Kayne and solidified next to him, glancing around the area. "All finished here I assume" he said in a soft, breathy voice. His black hair ruffled slightly in the wind and he caught the barely present scent of the dead boy. "Better get rid of that smell. Someone's bound to notice" he turned and looked back around. No enemies left, so everything was clear for now, but he'd stay just in case. he yawned a bit and glanced back at Kayne, waiting for further orders.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 am

"All clear here Kayne. returning to your squad" "All finished here I assume" he said in a soft, breathy voice. "Better get rid of that smell. Someone's bound to notice"

Kayne saw the vampire materialize back and he nodded. He turned his head towards the forest where a girl was coming through, with Rune behind her. His amethyst eyes narrowed at the sight of Eve, Rune's daughter. He ground his teeth. He spoke to Raghnall without turning to the latter. "Raghnall, if you would take of the smell mate.", he said to the magician before he stepped forward towards Eve.

Jezebeth I summon thee.", the warlock/demon/vampire said. A poof was heard and a black shape materialized beside him. After the smoke cleared, a large, horse sized, demon, in the shape of a dog appeared. Actually he looked more like a wolf, but his face was definitely a demon, for the top part of his head, was basically bone. The demon turned his gaze to his master, awaiting orders. "Jez, go to Emma's house, tell her she'll be expecting company tonight.", he told his demon.

Jezebeth nodded his demon head and poof, disappeared into a puff of black smoke.

A flash happened beside him and Godric was back. The werewolf stood to his full height and towered over everyone in the area. He looked around at everyone and guessed everything was over. He then turned his head to Eve. "Eve? Why are you here? Weren't you suppose to be with the others back in Diabola?", the werewolf asked the elf/werewolf. Morty chuckled as he cleaned blood off his clothing. Raghnall smiled a bit as he was busy clearing away the smoky burnt smell.

Kayne stared down at Eve, his amethyst eyes practically glowing, with irritation obvious in his glare. The hybrid stood at 6'2 ft tall, in complete black. "Eve. How lovely to see you darling. But enough niceies, what are you doing here? I specifically told Shinsengumi members that no one else would come with me tonight cept for the ones present, aside from you. Do you know you're in for some trouble lass?", he spoke in an English accent. His eyes were annoyed and he had a annoyed smirk on his face as he stared at the girl in front of him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 7:58 am

Eve watched them and sighed. "Oh Come on I was just having some fun! besides Mother fialed to mention I killed some-" Rune cut in "A" Eve rolled her eyes. "Okay A zombie and I do have good visiona nd Aim I can help!" she wasn't raising her voice but using emphasis to get her point across.

Rune watched her daughter as she leaned against a tall soft willow she ran her finger tips along the trunk of the tree loving to feel. "But It is dangerous..and you aren't even finished with training to mention you lack to compley with orders..Sha'll i contuine or are you just going to amrch your little behind back home where your Father could deal with you?"

Eve sighed watching the others and crossing her arms. "I helped though if I hadn't come you'd missed that last Zombie and there'd be more Humans dead.." rune spoke up again "No Eve I would have caught the scent.. or someone else your being here only troubles us not helps sure you hit a zombie okay thank you dear. But it's to dangerous for you. you shouldn't be here."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 am

Vlad laughed slightly. "You sure it's a good idea to send Jezebeth? He can only tell lies right?" He glanced over and saw Eve. Great, drama walking their way. "If you don't mind I'll just keep out of this argument" He watched the argument back and forth. Deffinately another reason he didn't want kids. He sighed. "Alright look, enough arguing we need to focus on the now. She came, you can't change that. She needs to go back, that's up to Eve and Godric. Then we need to finish cleanup if there's any left and get our asses out of here before some humans notice. With the firefight going on here there's bound to be some on the way eventually. We have limited time, save the argument"

He somehow managed to stay calm throughout the whole thing, turning back to his squad of vampires, succubi and incubi. "Stand by for orders, do anything Kayne asks without hesitation" They nodded and looked to Kayne, Vlad turning back to him as well and awaiting orders.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"You sure it's a good idea to send Jezebeth? He can only tell lies right?" He glanced over and saw Eve. Great, drama walking their way. "If you don't mind I'll just keep out of this argument"

Kayne turned to the master vampire. "Emma is a demoness. So Jez will have no problem relaying the message. We'll be staying in Eden for a while. The Shinsengumi must find the hybrids before Patra does. Otherwise, we're all screwed.", Kayne said as he grimaced.

"Alright look, enough arguing we need to focus on the now. She came, you can't change that. She needs to go back, that's up to Eve and Godric. Then we need to finish cleanup if there's any left and get our asses out of here before some humans notice. With the firefight going on here there's bound to be some on the way eventually. We have limited time, save the argument"

Kayne turned his amethyst gaze to his friend. "Took the words right outta my mouth mate. Well said. Godric, Rune, finish up and then we'll be heading off to Emma's house to stay. It's nearly dawn, can't have any early birds see us, and I rather doubt Vlad will take kindly to being in the sun.", the hybrid spoke as he leaned against a tree trunk. Raghnall chuckled at the family, a sad tone in his voice. Family, something the magician missed greatly. Morty sat down on a rock near Kayne and proceeded to play with blades of grass, bored.

"Stand by for orders, do anything Kayne asks without hesitation"

Kayne didn't open his eyes as he spoke. "Relax mate. If you keep shouting like that we're bound to be found soon. You lot just chill for a moment. After the family feud we'll move out. Although Vlad I need you to send your squad home afterward. Emma can't house all of us, and I need the leaders here with me, we're gonna plan our next plan of action.", he said.

Godric ran a hand through his slicked back chestnut hair, sighing. He turned to Eve, in other words, his kid. "Eve, listen to your mother alright? What she says is true. And it's 3 in the morning in Eden, not many humans are out, besides those two fools, but still. I'd rather see you training with your teacher than here where you could get hurt. Undestand?", the tall werewolf asked his daughter. He went over to Rune and sniffed her, checking for injuries. "Not hurt are you dear?", he asked her with a grin. Godric was tall, and broad shouldered, with muscular arms, but a gentle disposition. He turned back to Eve. "War is not fun Eve. I don't want you involved in something you'll regret later on. War is not something to be joyous about. If there were any other options, I wouldn't want to be a part of this. I'm sure none of us do.", he spoke.

Raghnall nodded his head solumly. Morty sighed as he flicked a blade of grass from his pants. Kayne opened his glowing eyes as he looked at Eve. "Your parents are right Eve. It's best if you don't involve yourself with this kind of business. And Patra's not going easy on anyone if they get in her way.", the warlock hybrid said. A poof sounded and black smoke appeared next to Kayne, disappearing to reveal Jezebeth, Kayne's demon minion. "Master, I have not informed Emma. She is dreading to see you all.", he spoke.

Jezebeth was a peculiar demon, for he spoke in lies, the opposite of what he really means to say. So to understand him, you have to take the opposite of what he says, quite confusing for most people. Kayne nodded his head. "Thanks Jez. Continue to patrol the area, we need to find those 3 hybrids, before Patra strikes again.", Kayne said as he nodded his head. Jezebeth turned his skeletal demon head to Kayne and nodded. "You're not welcome master. I shall now stay.", he said as he poofed away.

Morty waited for a moment before speaking. "Jez still confuses me to no end. I don't know how you understand him Levi but I'm always messed up when he talks.", the ghoul told his friend. Kayne chuckled. His full name was Leviathan Kayne, but most people referred to him as Kayne, only a spare few called him Levi. "Eh you get used to it. It sounds strange but at least you know when he's lying.", he said. Morty shrugged his shoulders and turned to the family. "Is the family feud over yet? I'm starved, famished, need some food.", he told them.

Last edited by Looney on Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Eve sighed and bowed her head. "alright Alright." she smiled slightly then jumped on ehr fathers back and looked to Morty. "I hate to sound rude and disrespectful but isn't exactly a fued quite obviously Mom and Dad are still together and happy." Eve was grinning as she watched her mother react to her father.

Rune was blushing a little and smiling up at him speaking a little seductively but with hint of teasing in it "You know I'd never get hurt especially by some weak zombies" Rune lightly tapped Godric's nose then turned to Kayne standing up stright turning from playful to serious in a flash. "Ready for orders sir." she smiled at him.

Eve watched her mother and remained comfortable on Her father's back looking at him a moment then back at her mom then at the others knowing a few of the looks were a stare asking her to return home and knowing soon her mother would be on her case about not returning yet.

rune was waiting for a reply when she noticed Eve clinging to her fathers back she gently ruffled eve's hair then easily slipped her off Godric. "to home with you then."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 am

Vlad sighed and watched the goings-on with little interest. "So when do we leave for our temporary residence? I don't want to be caught out at dawn" He waved his hand and dismissed the rest of his team, telling them to leave for the moment. He turned back to Kayne and watched him for a while, waiting for him to say anything. "Kayne, where are these supposed hybrids anyway? are they anywhere near here? And if so do they even know what they are?" He sighed, "I guess what I'm trying to ask is is this endeavor worth it?" He watched Kayne, waiting for an answer.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 am

Godric nuzzled Rune for a little while before turning to Eve. "Now young pup, march your furry behind back to Diabola and take care of the other younger Diabolians. You're one of the oldest so you have to set an example. If you run off, others will want to as well, and we can't have that happen.", Godric said as he waited as Rune picked Eve from his back. She was placed on the ground and ruffled her head, patting her head. "Once I get back we can spar okay? But for now, time to go home.", he told her.

"So when do we leave for our temporary residence? I don't want to be caught out at dawn" "Kayne, where are these supposed hybrids anyway? are they anywhere near here? And if so do they even know what they are?" He sighed, "I guess what I'm trying to ask is is this endeavor worth it?"

Morty and Raghnall also turned to Kayne, wondering the same thing.

Kayne opened his amethyst eyes and turned to look at Vlad. The master vampire looked a bit edgy, probably with the growing closeness of dawn. "We'll leave soon as Eve goes through the portal. To answer your other question, Jez has told me he has spotted the hybrids here and so in the morning we'll look for them. But of course Vlad, you're welcome to sleep away if you feel the morning sun is too much for you, mate. And yes those hybrids are vital. No they do not know what they are according to Jez's observations, but their power is starting to unravel and if they can't control them, Patra will find them easily.", Kayne smirked at his friend. He nodded to Raghnall. "Open a portal to our base in Diabola to send Eve back.", he told the magician.

Raghnall nodded and using his magic, opened a vortex in space and nodding to Eve. "Take care of everyone.", he told Eve with a smile. Morty waved his hand at Eve, smiling a bit.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 am

Eve giggled as her father promised a spar then saluted the others before stepping through the portal and returning to her home.

Rune watched eve then smiled she glanced around a moment then looked at Kayne "How much longer do you believe we have ti'll humans awake?" She wanted to get going befor they were spotted and she wanted to get out quick so she could find the Hybrids after all they were begining to discover what they were.

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 am

elves can't fly jess
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 14, 2010 7:58 am

Vlad nodded, listening carefuly to the situation and taking it in. "Thank you for understanding. I'll sleep for the day and I'll aid in your search tonight if you haven't already found them" He looked around at the others. Rune looked restless and the others were ready to go as well. He didn't want to be caught in the dawn and in the distance he could hear sirens from the humans' police, heading there way in response to the fight. No evidence would be left for them though, and if they got moving immediately, they'd be long gone as well. "We must hurry. The police are on there way here and we mustn't be caught by them"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 14, 2010 8:12 am

Kayne turned his head, indeed there were distant siren sounds heading their way. He pushed himself off the tree and walked into the middle of the group. Morty stood up from where he sat and followed after his friend. Raghnall was ready to go on the moment's notice. Godric flexed his legs ready to head off.

Kayne saw everyone ready. "Alright let's pull out. Follow me, we'll be go really fast.", he said. "Keep up.", he said before in a flash, he was gone. Morty smirked and in a flash, he was gone as well keep up with Kayne easily with his undead inhuman speed. Raghnall used magic to help him keep up with the others as he wasn't inhuman or undead, so his only way was using magic. Godric smiled as he pushed off the ground to follow the others, turning back to see if Rune needed help, his inhuman werewolf speed helping him a lot.

They ran a long way, looking like streaks of shadow as they ran across the city. They were approaching a average sized house near the corner. A lady was outside looking around, apparently waiting for them. She looked up and caught sight of the streaks. She went into her house and opened the door. One by one the streaks dashed in through the open door. Kayne stopped inside Emma's family room, Morty following him. Raghnall was in and Godric followed up.

Last edited by Looney on Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 7:39 am

Vlad grinned and disolved into dust, following along beside the others, keeping up without even trying. He resolved himself back in the family room, on the couch already. He smiled at their host. "hello there. Thank you for volunteering to put up with us while we're here" He yawned and looked at Kayne "I've changed my mind. I'm coming along to help the search. I can stand a little sun, I'll just wear a robe" He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch pillows, staring up at the cieling. "When does the search start?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:51 am

rune had pushed herself up and off the tree then took off just a little behind the others she wasn't exactly as fast but she still looked like a beautiful streak as she ran by she waited before going into the house right after the others then using some magic she allowed herself to levitate and she sat in the air watching the others smiling and panting just a little.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 am

Emma smiled at the crowd, a demonness who knew Kayne. She decided to live in the human world, Eden, to escape the war, but now she was involved as offered housing to the Shinsengumi. Kayne offered his thanks and told her to go about her business, telling her no harm would befall her. She nodded and went off to do her human job work as Kayne situated himself on the couch, Morty on his left, and Raghnall on his right. Godric pulled Rune into his lap as he took her chair, making him her chair. The werewolf kissed the elf as he waited for his friends to speak.

"I've changed my mind. I'm coming along to help the search. I can stand a little sun, I'll just wear a robe" He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch pillows, staring up at the cieling. "When does the search start?"

Kayne nodded to Vlad. "If you want Vlad, with you there we're bound to attract attention. Now for tonight we'll wait for Jez to see the knews. Then we'll rest up for a bit and in the morning, we'll split up and search the city. Rune and Godric will go south, Vlad and Raghnall will go east, Morty and I will go North. I'll contact you by thoughts as we search. For now let's take a moment to rest.", he said as he leaned back into the couch.

Emma came back with a platter. Tea, and wine, cake, cookies, some ham and cheese. She smiled at them and then retreated to her study, but before giving Vlad a bottle of blood for him to drink. She bid them good night as she left. Kayne thanked her and tucked into some refreshments, making a small cracker sandwich and popping it into his mouth following it up with some fine wine. Morty gingerly took some ham pieces. Raghnall took some tea and sipped. Godric picked up a piece of cake and ate some, feeding some to Rune as well.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 18, 2010 7:26 am

Rune jumped a tad but smiled when Godric pulled her down and onto his lap she thanked emma before taking a cup of nice hot tea and a little biscuit then sipping and eating happily. She waited paitently for Kayne to send them out she finished her drink and biscuit quickly then set the empty cup back on the platter before snuggling into Godric and shutting her eye's for momentarily relaxation.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 am

Vlad took the container of blood gratefuly and sipped it. "Yes yes I know. All the more opportunity to find the hybrids. If they're drawn to us they'll be easier to spot" he took another sip, then set it down. "East it is then. Raghnall, looks like you're stuck with me" he grinned at him and picked up the bottle again, taking another swig, then glancing around. "I'm going to be bored to death here" he chuckled at his pun and looked to Kayne, then back up at the cieling, sighing.

(when do we start with the hybrids?)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

time skip then guys? the others can wait easily Very Happy

(A new day)

The day was early, 8 o'clock in the morning. But the streets were still packed full of people. Why? Because it was a holiday, Valentines' Day, and everyone was out with their other pair. Our story takes place in the city of Chicago, Illinois. Couples walked through the busy and packed streets, holding hand, snogging and making out, walking into stores together, having meals together, all lovely dovey, enough to make one person sick to her stomach at the sight. Through the busy streets, on a bench sat one girl, tall it seemed, lanky, and apparently crazed by what other people saw her. She was talking to no one!!! Her head turned to her left and talking to just empty space beside her, how wacko was that? With that being said , the other people gave her a wide berth.

But that's just what they thought. In fact the girl, Kira Tempest, was not crazed at all, or at least in the talking part. In reality, she was talking to someone, someone the other people couldn't see. Kira sighed as she turned to her left. "I hate this day. But I expect it must be worse for you eh Rodney?", she said to the "person" beside her. Beside her sat the addressed "man" Rodney. Well not a man, but a ghost. Rodney was a ghost, a hazy apparition of a man in his early 40's or late 30's with graying hair, spectacles and a goatee. Rodney sighed and chuckled. Apparently only Kira could see him, as a ghost he knew Kira was special, but he didn't tell her. "Ah there are many advantages to being a ghost at this time of year. I get to float around and eavesdrop on people, watch what they're doing, embarrass them, heck I could just walk into a room and see them -- well you know what", he trailed off with a chuckle. Ah yes, being invisible to normal humans and able to walk through walls and doors had its advantages.

Kira was laughing, albeit a bit quietly, even though people still gave her "she's crazy" looks, she ignored them and turned to Rodney. "I can't believe you would walk through a room and just watch people doing the deed. Talk about peeping tom much Rod.", she said with a laugh. Rodney laughed as well as he feigned innocence. "I can't help it, I'm bored to death, no pun intended, and now I wish I could eat popcorn. Just merely watching two people, or threesome get it on isn't fun without something to munch on.", he told his friend. Kira threw her head back and just burst out laughing at what the ghost said. Mind you alot of people already thought she was mad and crazy, this just didn't help her.

Kira Tempest was diagnosed with what the psychologists called "feral personality disorder". She scoffed at that. Feral. The only reason the doctors were keeping a close eye on her was because she had anger management issues. If she got mad, she'd go on a rampage and hurt someone, really really bad. The last time an issue happened, it was her 5 occurrence. That time she was really close to neutering a man, with her bare hands. Luckily Rodney managed to talk some tiny sense into her before she carried out her threat. Kira had very little friends, heck when you threaten to rip someone's package off with your barehands, yeah people are deathly afraid of you, especially males. But Kira was grateful she had two friends, and Rodney of course.

Back to the present, Kira and Rodney had their laugh and finished off, still chuckling. Rodney knew Kira had a rough night, with her abusive foster parents and whatnot, he said all those things to cheer her up, and it worked. The ghost passed a comforting hand through hers, as he couldn't touch her, and smiled at her, his elderly eyes still shining with youth. Kira turned and grinned back at her dead friend. "Thanks for the laughs Rod. At times like this, I wish I could hug you.", she said as she stood up and dusted her jeans off. Kira had auburn red hair that was medium length, spiky at the ends, it framed her sharp face and brought out her green eyes. She wore a white shirt, ripped at the hem, stylish, with a black vest over the T. She wore ripped blue jeans and ankle high combat boots. "Well let's go see the only other friends I have in this world. You coming Rod?", she asked him. Rodney smiled and stood up, well not technically stood as he was a ghost, but his feet looked like they touched the ground. He walked, floated towards her with a smile. "Of course, I'd never miss your moments with your two friends. Best things to watch, well besides a foursome getting it on of course.", he said. Kira let out another laugh as she started walking down the street to a restaurant she was suppose to meet her other two friends in.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 am

It was eight in the morning, people were busy rushing around and getting all lovey dovey with each other. Making plans carrying out plans. Except one girl she was in her home scrubbing the floors to a perfect shine. Her foster mom had OCD and ws the biggest perfectionist you could find if the house wasn't spotless and shiney she'd flip. Kinda fun considering they lived with her Father and Brother In a three room apartment in the jungle.

Now where They lived it wasn't called the jungle because it looked like a bad part of town. Acutally most of the people here had better qualties then anyone in a rich town but everyone calls it the jungle because compaired to the neighboring Neighbor hood 'the hills' her place looked pretty bad. And the fact that there was herd of wild cats running around in the nearby forest didn't help the name.

But back to the girl. Her name is Melody and she is looking around to make sure her Father or mother wasn't around. If her mother saw her she'd be called a freak...if her father caught her he'd beat her and if her Brother saw her we'll he'd rat her out. Melody was a nice girl she always saw the silver lining in everything and good make the best of any situation. She knew her friend pityed her and wanted to beat the daylights out of her Family but she was to nice to let that happen.

Melody glanced around a moment longer then only scurbbed one more tile before standing up and
quickly went to her room to change into a long skirt and bright pink shirt. She had ivory skin and soft golden hair. She glanced around again then pulled down her shirt in the back a pair of bright pink and soft blue sparkly wings appeared on her back she smiled flapped them a bit before tucking them back in her shirt pulling on a jacket she always wore a jacket her parents new why but that was it no one else knew why but everyone asked she'd wear a jacket even in 200 degree weather.

Melody skipped out of her room waved a goodbye to her scolding father and mean brother then quickly made her way down the street on the two mile walk to the restruant she was to meet her two friends at. She quickly arrived glanced around the room then found Kira. She thought about kira everytime she saw her. kira was nice just had angry problems...but she was keeping secrets it was obvious..she often wondered what kira would say if melody told her about the wings not to mention she was amazing at archory.

Last edited by XxInsanelyJessxX on Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 am

Snow walked into the restraunt and sniffed the air. All the scents from the kitchen hit his nose, mixed with the scents of each person in the cafe. All his life he'd taken for granted his amazing sense of smell. He always simply assumed everyone else could do the same. Another sniff and he caught the scents of his two friends. They weren't at the cafe yet but they were close. He chose a booth for them and took a seat, leaning back and picking his teeth with a straw.

His bright yellow eyes, flecked with spots of orange, swept the room looking for anything of interest. He ran a hand through his bright white, spiked hair and sighed, pulling off the black hood that had covered his head. In each of his ears he had an earing, on the right, a short dangling chain and on the left, three hanging gold droplets on the right. His face was spotless, not a scar, scratch or spot on it, almost angelic in appearance... but his eyes held a demonic stare on anything he looked at. His peircing gaze made most people feel like he was peering into their very soul. Little did they, or he for that matter, know... he probably could with little effort. Unbeknownst to him, he was in fact part angel, part Deamon. And part magician of course.

He glanced out the window again at the two friends who were coming towards the restraunt. With his finger he started to draw patterns on the table out of boredom. He wished he had a pen so he could actually draw them. He took a spoon from his silverware set and spun it on the table with his finger. As he looked back out the window, he saw Kira getting closer. Next to her he could just make out the hazy, ghostly figure of Rodney. He smiled, good to see him here. He looked the same as always... you had a tendancy to when you were dead.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Kira walked into the casual restaurant, Rodney floating in behind her. Her keen senses kicked in. Like Snow, she didn't think anything wrong with her, thought everyone else was like her too, like Snow for instance. Both of them shared keen senses. Food, the aroma of good food hit her nose and she inhaled deeply, relishing in the smell of meat.

Kira looked around and saw her two other friends at a table waiting for her and Rodney. Kira smiled when she caught sight of her shorter friend Melody and her punkish looking friend Snow. Funny name the guy had, due to his snow white hair. Melody had on a bright pink shirt under a thick coat, crazy the girl was in this weather, and a long skirt beneath. Kira walked over to them and pulled out a third seat, sitting in it while moving a fourth one out a bit so Rodney could float himself into it.

Kira smiled at her three friends, her only friends. "Well look at us here. Three, four, sorry Rodney, chaps sitting around, lonely in the world. Not that I really care anyway. All that lovey dovey crap on the streets is enough to make me vomit. I can almost see hearts flying off people's heads. I hate Valentine's Day.", Kira said as the waiter handed them 3 menus to look at. Kira took hers without a glance at the waiter and began scowering the pages.

The waiter "ahemed". "What would you three like to drink today?", he asked in a bored voice. Kira didn't look up as she spoke. "Cold milk for me." she said as she eyed a seafood dish with hunger. They were having brunch and she was starving. Now she turned up to look at the waiter. "And I'll take this tuna casaroe with a large shrimp gumbo.", she told the waiter, handing the menu back to him. Rodney was smiling as he thought of a nice trick to play on the waiter later, as the man was eying both Kira and Melody. The waiter stared at Kira for a moment, surprised a girl of her skinniness could eat that much food. That was normal for Kira, she could eat a lot and just work it all off later, she had fast metabolism.

The waiter turned to the other two. "And for you two?", he asked.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next