Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xion

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xion - Page 3 Empty Re: Xion

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Josh was quietly looking about then he saw it a deer he froze before running the deer looked up then took off Josh grinned speed up then fi nally caught up and tackled the deer to the ground killing it quickly and then dragging the dead carcas near the cave for Kisa to take care off.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Kisa made the sandwiches and placed them in plastic wrap for the guys to choose from again. She busied herself getting a fire started with the flint and stones under a pot being levitated by her mind powers. She let the pot filled with water boil and then waited for meat to come.

Soon she saw Ezra with some fish and Josh with a deer. As they came, Kisa tossed Ezra the tuna sandwich and tossed Josh the ham sandwich, taking turkey for herself. The sandwiches were filled with some vegetable leaf pieces and some cheese and some eggs she found nearby. "Eat up, and then you guys can go out again.", she told them as she took a bite of her breakfast, morphed her bracelet into a cutting knife and got to work skinning the fish Ezra got in, using her mind powers to lift the deer into the cave where she would work on it later.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Ezra smiled and caught the sandwich, sitting down and eating it happily. Tuna, his favorite. People thought him weird for liking it, but he did anyway. Once he finished he stood and turned back towards the forest. "Right, now that I've gotten some fish, I'm going to do some real hunting" before anyone could say a word, he was gone, already on the trail of some wild animal.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Josh yawned and took a giant bite off his sandwhich and watch Erza leave before turning to kisa. "when you done you should go with him...stop being sterotypical with doing to the cooking and cleaning and packing." he grinned at her and took another ginat bite for his sandwhich.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm

"when you done you should go with him...stop being sterotypical with doing to the cooking and cleaning and packing."

Kisa looked up from skinning the fish to glare at Josh. "You know very well that I'm doing this cuz you and Ezra obviously can't. If you cook, it might kill us. And you also know that you and Ezra hunt better than me. Now stop being a "knight in shining armor" and hurry and eat and go help Ezra. You're not getting any brownie points for being sexist.", she told him half joking as she took a bit of her breakfast and continued to skin the fish, finishing one and moving onto another.

In no time at all, she had all the fish cleaned and stuck the chopped up pieces into the boiling pot and cooked them, sauteing the pieces with whatever she could find her her bag and around the place. After the fish was cooked, she had ripped the bones out and made the meat boneless. She took the pieces of grilled fish out and placed them neatly into the container for food. Then she went on to the deer, good thing it wasn't too big. The deer was gonna be messy.

She went deeper into the cave and then hacked away at the carcass, tearing off limbs and cleaning out the organs and whatnots, separating the edibles and the nonedibles. She came back into the main cave part, bloodied up a bit and looked at Josh. "How is this a lady like job?", she asked him.

Last edited by Looney on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Ezra dashed through the forest, pausing every once in a while to check and see if there was any prey or enemys. Eventually he caught what he was looking for. A full grown stag. Before it could even run, it was dead, and he began to drag it back, depositing it on the ground near Kisa and sitting down. "We should head out soon."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 am

Josh chuckled and then sinished his sandwhich. "Okay so your right your doing men's work." He grins. "so why not let me handle that? that deer is a good size it'll last us for a few weeks to say the least." Josh watched Kisa with interest for a moment before laying back.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:01 am

"Okay so your right your doing men's work." so why not let me handle that? that deer is a good size it'll last us for a few weeks to say the least."

Kisa rolled her grey eyes at him and continued with her work. She skinned the deer, not even flinching at the sight of innards or blood, or naked muscles for that matter. She didn't find anything queasy. She cut up pieces, cleaned them and stuck them into the pot to boil and did the same thing to the deer meat as she did to the fish pieces.

When she was almost done, Ezra came in with a stag and dropped it at her feet. She turned up to him and gave him a "are-you-crazy?" look. "I haven't even finished with a doe, and you bring me a stag...you don't want to leave here soon do you?", she said to him.

She pushed the stag back towards Ezra and Josh. "You two work on the stag, I have a doe to finish.", she said as she turned back to cooking her doe pieces.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Josh chuckles before gently before picking up the stag easily and walking to the back pf the cave setting it on the ground then beginning to clean it and gut it "come help me Erza this is your kill" He grins and contuines to clean and gut the poor animal still working on it after a few moments while waiting a tad impaitently for erza.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 am

Ezra stood and walked back to where Josh was sitting, helping him with the animal. He cleaned and skinned it, then began working on cutting it up for cooking. He paid little attention to the whole carcass, trying to simply imagine it as meat rather than a former animal.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 am

(you guys post so little)

Kisa finished up her doe, now blood all over her hands as she dropped chopped up pieces of deer meat into the pot. If any other girl was doing this, they'd be vomiting their guts out at the sight. But not Kisa, she didn't squeal at the sight of this. Heck she was a Xion, she should be used to killing and stuff, blood and guts and gore. You didn't see her complaining. Ezra and Josh would have gotten rid of her earlier if she proved to be a pain in the arse.

She fished out the cooked seasoned meat and put it in a separate container than the fish. She levitated the pot over to the boys. "If you're done, drop them in.", she said as she took a paper towel and started trying to clean her bloody hands.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 am

Ezra started dropping in the meat, smiling at the thought of the great meal it would make. He wasn't bad with blood and guts or anything, but he didn't like killing innocent things like the deer. Oh well, as long as it kept them fed he supposed. He stood and wiped the blood off his hands onto a towel from his bag. "Alright, the meat needs to be prepared some way so it won't spoil, otherwise it'll be useless" He walked over to Kisa. "If you need any help just ask"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 am

Josh smiled to kisa then tossed her a towel "go take a bath at the stream down their I can form and illusion so you won't feel so exposed" he grinned and stuck out his tongue before dropping several pieces of meat into the pot. "and we promise to save you if a darkling comes" this time he sounded serious as he looked at her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:09 pm

"Alright, the meat needs to be prepared some way so it won't spoil, otherwise it'll be useless" He walked over to Kisa. "If you need any help just ask"

Kisa rolled her eyes at them. "You know my cooking is good Ezra. The meat will last us for a long time, if no one gets to the supplies, which will be carried by me.", she told him. As the stag meat was cooking, she seasoned it and peppered it and did the same thing to it as the doe meat.

"go take a bath at the stream down their I can form and illusion so you won't feel so exposed" he grinned and stuck out his tongue before dropping several pieces of meat into the pot. "and we promise to save you if a darkling comes"

She caught the towel but glared at Josh. "No time, I'll drop by the river to clean my hands, but no shower. After we get to the next village, we can probably take a breather. That's if Josh can put up a illusion for us, but until then, we move out after I finish here. And who's gonna save who?", she asked as she used the towel to clean her hands.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 03, 2010 7:30 am

"Alright Alright I understand" Josh rolled his eye's Thinking to himself. She always thinks logically she is always the realist never humoring him with his playful fun never even giving him a hug once on a while. Josh rolled his eyes again then laid back thinking to herself.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 03, 2010 7:37 am

Ezra laughed and stood, looking around and sighed. "We'd better get moving soon or we'll make no progress today. We have to get as far as possible each day. Edge is our safe haven and until we get to it we can't stay sitting around in one spot" Ezra started packing up the loose stuff laying around on the ground, using weak telekenisis to lift a few things. Once done he set the packs next to their respective owners and took out his sword, sharpening it and waiting for the other two. They needed to get moving to avoid the enemy patrols, though secretly he wanted to run into one. He had a new move he was dying to try out.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 03, 2010 7:56 am

"We'd better get moving soon or we'll make no progress today. We have to get as far as possible each day. Edge is our safe haven and until we get to it we can't stay sitting around in one spot"

Kisa finished cooking, packed up the food in the boxes and stuffed materials and supplies into her bag. She morphed her tungsten tools back into a bracelet. She picked up the bag and holsted it onto her shoulders. She turned to regard Ezra, ready to go. "Where to? The village should be a day and a half of walking from here. Let's not dawdle.", she said as she started moving outside.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 am

Josh finished his sandwhich in one whole bite then stood up packing a few of the things laying about and making sure his knife was kept close to him he may be able to trick enimes but he still had to kill them off somehow.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

Ezra grabbed his stuff and started out of the cave. He glanced around, making sure no enemies were around, then beaconed the others to follow him. As he walked he drew his sword and held it ready in front of him. No enemies attacked for the moment, but it was good to be cautious. He picked up the pace, hoping to make good headway. If they could get in a half day's worth of walking today, they could make it to the village in the next day. He sighed and trudged on in the direction of the town. In the far distance a small plume of smoke could be seen from one of the many factories in Edge, rising into the sky like a beacon to travelers. It was toward this that the friends now marched.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 05, 2010 8:09 am

Kisa quickly fell into pace after Ezra. She didn't see why he was so uptight. It was dawn and the sun was rising, darklings would be at their weakest, and they would be easy to spot. But she kept up her guard anyways for life was unexpected. She followed after the leader, the bag on her back made lighter with her powers.

Onward they trudged until Kisa's nose smelled something. Frankly speaking, she was not an animal, but she had a keen sense of smell and she halted telling Ezra to stop. "Do you smell that? It smells like rotten flesh around here.", she asked him as she gently prodded bushes and parted vegetation with her powers, seeking for the source of the smell. A dead rotting smell was never a good sign.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 05, 2010 8:14 am

Ezra paused and sniffed the air. There was indeed a smell of rotting and death. But from what? He helped her prod around in the bushes and foliage but couldn't seem to find anything. He sighed and turned back to Kisa. "What do you think it is? I can't find anything that would be giving off that smell" he glanced around again, then looked to Josh to see if he'd found anything.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 am

(jess! your turn!)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 am

Josh stopped when both the other's did and he looked around a moment He smiled then stretched his arms. "Well I'm not seeing anything I bet it's a dead animal carcus or something." He Yawned before returning to searc around he watched the other's a moment then grinned and began walking forward the smell indeed was getting greater now he gaged a few times as he kept searching for the source.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 am

Ezra watched him walking and gagging slightly. "This way Kisa, I think Josh is onto something" He followed behind him, looking around for the source again. He covered his mouth and nose and gagged. "Ugh... smells like it's rotting, where is it. Hurry and find it, I wanna get out of here" (Bailu I really don't know where you're going with this so I can't post much)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am

(I Have no Idea what you guy's are looking for ^^ so I'm just searching for nothing I moved forward because i knew if it was bad now it'd get worse if we kept walking so have fun finding the source ^^)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next