Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xion

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xion Empty Xion

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 pm

For thousands of years, humans have not been alone on Earth. Beings called the Xion, endowed with amazing powers have lived among them for years, undetected and unnoticed. The Xion, though peaceful, were originally persecuted and shunned from society. To avoid being hunted and having to kill to live, they decided to remain unknown to the humans. However, about one thousand years ago, one of the Xion became angry with the persecution his people had gone through. Angry at the humans, he used his powers to create a stone with a terrible ability: it draws upon the power and energy of those around it to create creatures of darkness. He originally intended to use it to destroy the human race, but the stone knew no friends. It's only purpose being to destroy life, it turned on the Xion as well. To save themselves and the world, the Xion secretly killed the stone's creator and sealed it away in the Earth where it could draw no power, protecting it with magic and seals. But after a thousand years, the seals and magic have faded. The stone was discovered by a team of scientists and brought up for research. The stone took on it's originall power, but this time with even more deadly results. The Xion, unnaware of this development, were unnable to stop the stone before its power became too great for them to fight it in secret. Now, the only way to stop it is to reveal themselves to the world. Those who were shunned by the world are now the only ones who can save it.

Our story will focus around a group of young friends from the ranks of the Xion and will begin several years after the stone's revelation. The Xion are fighting a losing battle, their soldiers limited only to those who are well-trained. The main characters will be a group of young friends, below the necessary age to become a soldier, who are un-trained, their powers raw and destructive. Hoping to make some difference in the battle, they become the first of many children to join the fight
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Xion Empty Re: Xion

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Ezra glanced around the clearing, checking to see if it was clear. He watched every shadow carefully, making sure it was not an enemy. He had a sword in his hand, the light glinting off it dangerously. A slight sparkle off electricity ran along the blade, giving the all-clear symbol to the other two. He stepped out into the clearing, still looking around cautiously, then proceeded a little more confidently, sitting down in the middle. "We can make camp here, keep on your guard, the darklings could be anywhere"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Another young boy walked up behind Erza his bright green eye's glinting slightly before he smirks and then sits down. "oh little Erza always the most Catious one Just because your the eldest."

The boy's name was Josh he smiled as he dropped his stuff then went to work building his tent humming to himself as he did occasionally. "man i wanna kill a darkling so badly right now!" Josh was Joking but then again he could easily create and Illusion and keep them distracted while the others killed the darkling.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 pm

A young girl followed behind the two boys, staying low to the ground, not too hard at her height, and silently moving across the field to join Ezra and Josh. She had a black pistol in a hoister on her belt and a few throwing knives stashed around her person. She had dead, and I mean dead, 100% accuracy in throwing things. Moving quietly and with serious grey eyes, she slipped behind the two boys as she stopped looking around the area where they were going to make camp.

Kisa turned to the one called Josh. "Josh as much as I love you, shut up, you'll draw all the darklings to us with your booming voice.", she said as she did a little search of the area before coming to join the two.

Last edited by Looney on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Josh grinned at her she really shouldn't have said that he leapt to his feet then pulled her into a tight hug masking his voice to sound sweet yet seductive and burrying his lips in her hair close to her ear. "I knew you loved me..You always have haven't you?"

Josh smirked at her teasingly trailing his finger tips up her arm as he paitently waited on a reply.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm

"I knew you loved me..You always have haven't you?"

Kisa's face was smooshed into Josh's chest as his arms encircled her. She said something but it was muffled by his clothes and chest. She pulled away a bit so she could speak and jabbed him mercilessly in the stomach, and then repeated this action until he let her go.

"Don't let it get to your head Josh. When I mean 'love', I mean platonic.", she said as she stabbed at his stomach with her hand. She pulled away from him and sat down across from Ezra. "So what's the plan Ezra?", she asked him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Ezra laughed at the two, then relaxed a bit, sitting back. "I'm only cautious for your safety. You know me, if I wasn't watching out for you, I'd be charging in with my sword drawn" He sighed and looked up at the sky. It seemed clear, but even so, a bit darker than it should have been, giving a dull look to the surroundings. It was like that a lot now, ever since the incident with the stone. He snapped back into reality. "Huh? Oh yeah the plan." He sat up and stretched. "Well... so far, I just figure we need to get to the areas where the battle is focused. We can get information there about how to fight this better. In all eventuality, the plan is just the same as any of the Soldiers... get to, and destroy, or in the least seal away the stone. For now... the plan is survive till we get to Edge"

Edge... The town on the outskirts of the war's epicenter. It had been built after the war began, with one purpose: to serve as a place for the soldiers to get supplies, weapons, information, and a little... "relaxation time". For anyone who wanted to profit in the war, it was the place to be. For any person wanting to join the war, it was the first stop. And for kids like them... it would have just the information they needed.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:18 pm

"I'm only cautious for your safety. You know me, if I wasn't watching out for you, I'd be charging in with my sword drawn"

Kisa gave him a look. "If that were so, we'd be in big trouble.", she stated matter-of-factly and then turned to look at their surroundings. "What's the time around?", she asked him.

"Huh? Oh yeah the plan." He sat up and stretched. "Well... so far, I just figure we need to get to the areas where the battle is focused. We can get information there about how to fight this better. In all eventuality, the plan is just the same as any of the Soldiers... get to, and destroy, or in the least seal away the stone. For now... the plan is survive till we get to Edge"

Kisa listened to him and nodded her head, that sounded like a good plan for now. Survival, that's what they were good at. Their trio of powers were well suited for survival, with Josh's illusions, her ability to move things with her mind, and Ezra's powers, they could survive almost anything thrown their way.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:38 pm

"Good plan." Josh smiled before laying back and shutting his eye's a moment then looking up at the sky It was crystal clear he smiled then checked the time. It was getting close a special night for him..Tonight was the night of his parent's death and he wouldn't miss doing the Usual ritual..

Josh was smiling when he rolled on his side to face his friends. "I Have an Hour."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 am

Ezra sighed and shut his eyes. The same old ritual for Josh. He didn't know how Josh could be so happy about it. His parents had been closer to him than Ezra's. He continued to stare up at the sky, almost not noticing when it began to darken. He suddenly sat up, grabbing his sword and saying only one word, "Darklings" He lept to his feet faster than anyone could track him and held his sword ready, staring into the forest. Greedy yellow eyes stared at him from everywhere he could see, shadows morphing into monsters.

One prowled out into the clearing, growling. It was shaped like a tiger, but made of pure darkness. It lept, but Ezra was too fast. Before it could react, he was on it's back and jabbing his sword into its body. It let out a roar and fell to the ground, dissolving. With that, the rest began to advance, closing in around them. Ezra backed up to the other two, looking around for a strategy. He picked off a small group of them with an electric blast, but the others kept advancing. "Umm... now would be a good time for some distractions Josh! Kisa, drop some trees on that group to your left. Once Josh has them caught in an illusion, start picking them off and I'll charge in"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 am

Josh leapt to his feet grinning like a maniac he stared at each darkling before shutting his eye's taking in a deep breath then opening them they ahd now turned a Blood red he smirked and sent Each darkling the same Illusion.

Illusion: the darklings were advanced there were to many of them Erza and Kisa were to fast Josh was going to Send them an Illusion but they were to fast they grabbed him and viciously began their attack Kisa came to save him but then got attacked as well. Finally They got erza but then a special forces team came and began to slaughter the darklings they felt each stab and gun shot.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 am

Ezra watched, pressing closer to his two friends. He glanced over at Josh and saw him begin his illusion. The darklings began to writhe under the illusionary jabs and gunshots. Ezra took his opportunity and was off like a shot. Darkling after darkling fell to the sting of his blade and the shock of his strong electricity. He lept around so fast that no one could keep track of him, darklings dropping like flies. He knew Josh couldn't hold the illusion forever so he pushed himself to go faster and faster.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 am

"Umm... now would be a good time for some distractions Josh! Kisa, drop some trees on that group to your left. Once Josh has them caught in an illusion, start picking them off and I'll charge in"

Kisa stood up from the ground and touched her fingers to the side of her head. She looked at some trees, and uprooted them crashing them down on the other group of darklings that were trying to surround them. She then turned to a darkling that was near her and picked it up effortlessly, the darklings had no minds, and so no will to stop her from controlling their movements.

She lifted it up, it was wriggling and trying to get to the ground. Then she threw it into a bunch of others like a bowling ball into pins. She then threw a few daggers at some others while she crushed another group with the trees, smushing them under the huge trunks.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 am

Josh tried to keep the Illusion going he tried to by them more time he was already passing his limit he could only keep a Illusion going for about ten minutes and he was certainally past ten minutes he was pushing it now.

Josh was pushing himself to hard soon he winced but he kept pressing on they needed as much time as they could get finally he screamed and pulled his mind out of the darklings he was panting. "I'm sorry..I-I Pushed myself as far as I could go without fainting!"

Josh took in several deep breaths before beginning to attack the Darklings he was weak and his swings were off. He had pushed himself to hard.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

Kisa saw Josh let go of his illusion and a darkling charge him. Without letting go of her other controls, she picked up the darkling and flung it away from Josh. She came over to him, and stood near his side. "Fool.", she said simply reprimanding him for pushing himself too hard. She picked up a tree and used it like a bat and hit away a darkling. She threw two blades into the eyes of another, or where she thought were eyes.

She glanced at Ezra, seeing him killing the darklings easily. She used the tree again and swept a group of darklings away from her and Josh.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 am

Ezra was on the other side of the clearing when he saw Josh charge. He swore and stabbed a darkling, then looked back at Josh. A darkling was already in mid-leap at Josh and Kisa from behind. Ezra dashed and vanished in a flash of lightning, appearing next to Josh and slicing the darkling in half. "Sorry Josh, but you're weak right now. Keep back and rest. Let me and Kisa take care of the darklings" He dashed to the center of the clearing and stopped.

His eyes flashed neon blue and he pointed his sword to the sky, a roar of noise blanking out other sounds. he yelled sometning incomprehensible and a glow began to surround him. With a bang, electricity began branching out of him, hitting the darklings in a flurry of chaos. The darklings, caught off guard, ran around trying to escape, but only making them easier targets. A few managed to escape finally, the rest, disolving into shadow. Ezra let the attack die off and stood there for a second. The sword fell from his hand and stuck in the dirt and he dropped on his hands and knees, panting from the effort.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 am

"Fool."

Josh smirked and contuine fighting. "If you think i was a Fool then Your gonna thank I'm retarded now." He grinned widely then without warning leapt away from them so they couldn't stop him and began another Illusion soon each Darkling was falling crying out screeching in pain. Josh was smiling and he whispered something to low for the others to here before finally each darkling had fallen and either died or was to weak to get up.

And then Josh was down passed out on the ground but still smiling. He had pushed himself to far now but he'd be up soon but for now he was useless to them but then again he had saved them.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 am

"If you think i was a Fool then Your gonna thank I'm retarded now."

Kisa turned just as Josh ran from her and Ezra. For now she was in the best shape, Ezra was on the ground on his knees and hands and idiot Josh just ran off to play hero. She scowled. That big idiot. That last of the darkling was thrown away into the darkness by her and she stood straight and crossed her arms with irritation. She picked the trees back up and planted them back into the ground where she tore them up.

Then she turned to Ezra on the ground and Josh not far. Sighing and shaking her head, she used her powers and picked them up, they were too weak to resist her control. She lifted them off the ground and then carried them after her as she looked for another spot to rest since their old place was discovered and littered with darkling corpse that were soon dissolving.

She walked for a while and came upon a cave. She went in and laid Josh and Ezra down on the floor of the cave. "You're both idiots.", she said.

Last edited by Looney on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 am

(darkling corpses dissolve. the darkness dissipates)

Ezra didn't try to resist as Kisa picked him up. He simply let himself be carried to the cave and set down. "Thanks Kisa" he said as she laid him down. He had managed to grab his sword before she had carried him off and he now set the weapon at his side, closing his eyes and trying to breath normally. Idiot Josh had to try to play hero and use an illusion. He had already killed most of the darklings off with his attack, it wasn't necessary... but whatever... as long as he was alive.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:03 am

Josh was happily sleeping when he woke up after a moment and smiled then sat up stretching wincing slightly. "good job kisa found us a new home." Josh yawned then sighed and relaxed before checking his watch again with wide eye's. "I'm late!" he seemed angry. "I'm late!" he yelled then bolted to the his bag searching as quickly as he could.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

Kisa was carrying a bag on her back, a bag of medical supplies. She walked over to Ezra and felt his temperature. He was exhausted and used up lots of power with his "fabulous" display of his electricity. "You're a fool for showing off.", she said to him as she opened his mouth and threw in a candy that was suppose to replenish energy. "Any serious injuries?", she asked him with a serious expression on her face as she looked him over.

She turned as she heard Josh exclaiming and raised her brows. "You sure you should be running around like that after you just used up all of your energy?", she said as she quickly walked over, pinched his nose and threw in the candy just like she did with Ezra. "Eat that while you do your ritual.", she said as she went back to Ezra.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 am

Josh was sucking on the little candy as he walked a little further back in the cave to not draw in any Darklings he gently set down to pictures one of His mother and One of his Father. Next he lit there candles before staring at the pictures he smiled. "hello Mother..Hello Father.." he was smiling but he could feel tears welling up. "everyone say's it'll get easier..But..But it never has." He bit his lower lip and several tears began to slide down his cheeks.

Josh contuined on letting the tears fall as she smiled staring at the pictures to happy smiling faces staring back at him. "I still have my Friends..and I joined the War..I-I Promise to avenage Mother..And you too Father." he paused to cry a tad taking in deep long shakey breaths.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Ezra ate the candy Kisa had given him and his energy immediately began to return. He finally was able to stand and he did, walking around to work out the stiffness in his knees. "Thanks Kisa. That helped" he watched as Josh went off to do his ritual and let him go. He respected his care for his parents. He knew his only motive for joining the war was because he wanted to avenge his parents, though his own was because of the immense amount of popularity he would gain should he succeed. Ezra was always the drama king. He craved attention all the time and would do anything for it. He sighed and lit a small fire with some wood in the cave, zapping it with a small flash of electricity to start it.

He sat there for a while and suddenly was aware of Josh crying. Feeling slightly bad for him, he made his way over to him and sat beside him, patting his back comfortingly. Josh was like his broher, he couldn't possibly just leave him there in that condition. He pulled Josh into a hug. "Hey don't worry Josh. I'll bet your parents are up there looking down right now. And I'll bet they'd be proud of you" he smiled at Josh. "Be strong for them okay"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Josh had tried to control himself but couldn't he leaned against his friend and let the tears flow after awhile he gritted his teeth and forced himself to stop he wiped the tears away with the back of the sleeve then nodded before turning back to his parents he stared at the pictures then returned to his happy self then blew out two candles leaving one on.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Kisa watched quietly as Ezra walked over to Josh to comfort him. She looked away, she wasn't the comforting type, she didn't really know how to comfort someone, it was new to her. But she stood up and went over to Josh sitting down behind him, her back facing his back, and just leaned her back on his. Kisa sighed as she heard the two boys talk. "Don't let your parents see you weeping like a baby Josh.", she said to him, half joking and half serious.

After leaning on his back for a few more moments, telling him that she was there for him, she stood up and went back to her bag, rummaging in it for something. She pulled out a tungsten earring and clipped it onto her left ear. On her right hand middle finger, she wore a pure tungsten ring and on her left hand she wore a pure tungsten bracelet. She waited until the guys were a bit more shaped up before asking. "You two hungry?"
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next