Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xion

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xion - Page 2 Empty Re: Xion

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Food... the thought crossed his mind only after he had already leapt up and yelled "Yeah! I'm starving" He fiddled with the gold and copper bracelet on his right hand and glanced around. They had food supplies, but they would run out eventually. They needed to start finding food elsewhere until they reached Edge. Poor management of supplies would make them run out, and then they wouldn't have any in an emergency.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 am

Josh nodded and sighed wiped his tears away taking kisa's words a little to harshly but ignoring it over all. His parents wouldn't care infact if one of them was alive they'd be happy he was crying after all his father did always say real men can cry and not deny it.

Josh chuckled to himself before leaning against a rock then waited paitently for food his stomach making growling noise's at him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 am

Kisa continued to dig through her bag and took out three sandwich bags, each filled with a different sandwich. Kisa laid them in the center of the cave in between the three of them and turned to Josh and Ezra. "Well take your pick, tuna, ham, or turkey sandwiches.", she said as she waited until the other two chose before picking one herself. They used up more energy than her so it was normal they got to chose the best, she didn't complain, heck she couldn't. Kisa was usually the one doing the cleaning up after a battle was over, such as last night.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 am

Josh smiled then picked up the Ham sandwhich and then quickly pinched Kisa's nose and opened her mouth before stuffing the sandwhich in then shutting her Jaw. "ladies get best pick for saving our dumb butt's" He smiled kindly to her then grabbed a tuna sandwhich and began eating letting erza have the second best.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 am

Ezra was slightly dissapointed when Josh took the tuna sandwich. He loved tuna... but turkey was fine. After all, it was packed with stuff to restore energy. He took it and began to eat it slowly, pondering their situation. He spoke through a full mouth. I've been thinking about our food supply, and if we keep up this pace on our trip to Edge and still eat our food at the same rate, we'll run out before we get there. He swallowed the bite and thought again "So I think we need to start catching some food, or we need to pick up the pace. That would mean fishing and hunting, or cutting our resting time in half" He waited for a response.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 am

Kisa was startled when Josh pinched her nose and proceeded to stuff a ham sandwich into her mouth. She was going to protest, but gave up when he took the tuna and Ezra took the turkey. She couldn't complain.

ladies get best pick for saving our dumb butt's"

Kisa rolled her grey eyes but ate quietly, taking small bites of her sandwich, which she still thought should have gone to one of the guys. She turned to Ezra as he started talking.

I've been thinking about our food supply, and if we keep up this pace on our trip to Edge and still eat our food at the same rate, we'll run out before we get there. He swallowed the bite and thought again "So I think we need to start catching some food, or we need to pick up the pace. That would mean fishing and hunting, or cutting our resting time in half"

Kisa nodded her had as she took another bite, chewed and then swallowed. "The forest is filled with animals in the daytime. We can catch some, cook it and then store it for later in my kit.", she said as then she picked up her bag and started looking into it. "I have half a loaf of bread left, a can of tuna and relish. Some ham and turkey slices left. It'll last us two, three days at most, but I say we start catching soon, before we leave the forest.", she told the two guys as she put her bag aside and resumed eating. She took three water bottles out of her bag and threw one to each of the guys. She openeed hers and took a swig, and ate again finishing her sandwich.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Ezra took a sip of water from his and capped it again, trying to conserve water. He looked around the cave and sighed. "well I guess it would be best to stock up then. In about an hour we'll head out and hunt. If we can find the materials for it we may be able to make a fishing rod" He set the water bottle aside and picked up his sword, slipping it into the sheath hanging on his waist on his back. With a glance behind him at the others he started out of the cave. "I'll be back in a sec. I've just got to make sure the area is secure"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 pm

"i call hunting deer! Erza you go electricute some H2O so when can get some fish!" She grinned widely at him before grabbing a few weapons then hopping off to the forest smiling widel and ready to lose all energy once again. what a little fool he was.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Before Josh could take another step out of the cave, Kisa used her powers and picked up the big idiot, bringing him around to face her, a scowl apparant on her face. "Josh.....it's night time. I believe I said that in the DAYTIME the forest would be full of animals. It's night and who knows how many darklings are lurking out there. Are you really going to just charge into without a brain? Ezra is going to check the area. That's it. After that we'll take turns sleeping and keeping watch. And in the MORNING, we'll hunt. Got it?", she asked him, shaking him a bit for emphasis.

Kisa still held Josh in the air as she nodded to Ezra. "Watch your back. Be safe.", she told him as she placed, no dropped Josh on the ground and then went over and sat on his back. "You mister, are not going anywhere until Ezra comes back.", she told him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Ezra snickered at the two and nodded to Kisa. With that, he turned and walked out of the cave. He thoroughly checked the area around the entrance, making sure it was free of darklings, then continued outward to do an area search. The forest was pretty quiet and he found no darklings in their area. He hoped it would stay that way. He walked back to the cave and set up some small alarm spells to wake them should anything intrude, then continued inside to where Kisa and Josh were. "Area secure! Nothing to report!" He said dramatically, deepening his voice in a mock professional tone.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Josh pouted crossing his arms but remaining still. "fine! But I get first hunt tomorrow!" he stuck out his tongue and smiled teasingly. tomorrow he'd be first to catch them some food and cook it. It'd be deer or duck something good. He'd Let Erza get the smelly fish. But Josh he wanted something manly yet nutriental and delicious!
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"fine! But I get first hunt tomorrow!"

Kisa sat on his back and then poked him in the head. "You and Ezra both are hunting tomorrow morning while I set up the supplies for cleaning, skinning, and cooking.", she told him as she sat on him, quite liking the cushioning under her. It was better than sitting on rocks anyday.

"Area secure! Nothing to report!"

Kisa turned her head to Ezra and nodded rolling her eyes at his drama. "That's good to hear. Well we might as well get some sleep Drama King and Queen. The early bird catches the worm. Who wants to take first watch?", she asked the two of them, Ezra being Drama King, and Josh being Drama Queen.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Josh jumped up quick and managed to Catch kisa as she flew off him all at once. "i wanna be first me me me!!" he was waving his free arm wildly about in the air squeezing his eye's shut and whispering/shouting he was excited but he also knew to keep quite.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Ezra rolled his eyes and sighed. "No Josh, you still need your sleep. You pushed yourself further than me today so you need even more rest. I'll take first shift, Kisa can take second, and Josh, you'll take third" With that he turned and marched back to the front of the cave, standing alert at the entrance, sword drawn and ready for any intruders and looking more ridiculous in his attempt to be soldier-like than ever.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 pm

"i wanna be first me me me!!"

Kisa flew off and landed on her feet gracefully, missing Josh's arms. She whacked him over the head with a rolled up newspaper she got from her bag. She shoved him to the ground and towered over him menacingly. "You heard Ezra. Sleep. Now. You need rest and if you try to resist, I'll drug you. I'll wake you after my shift.", she told him.

She leaned against the wall and looked towards Ezra sitting on guard, looking foolish but hey that was Ezra for you. She sighed and smiled a bit. "Wake me when it's my shift, and if there's a problem.", she said as she threw a blanket at him and then threw one at Josh, leaving one for herself and closed her eyes to rest.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Josh growled then huffed ebfore laying back pulling the blanket up over his shoulders and smiling mentally secretly he was thankful but he'd never let them know. he shut his eye's and very easily slipped off into sleep and dreamed happily.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Ezra gave up his pose and slumped over against the wall. he saw the blanket coming at him from the corner of his eye and lept at it faster than anyone could keep up with, catching it out of mid-air. He wrapped it around his shoulders and leaned back against the wall. He kept an eye on all the surroundings, watching for movement in the darkness, but there was none for the moment.

The night dragged on, but Ezra managed to keep himself alert, investigating every sound and periodicly re-setting the decaying alarm spells. His shift neared its end and he turned back into the cave, waking Kisa who was asleep at the moment. He went to continue his shift until she was fully awake and ready.

Last edited by Lachryma on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 am

(Bailu post please nothing is interesting about sleeping haha xD)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:34 am

what am I suppose to do? I'm sleeping too XD
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 am

(Oh my bad! hahaha I mean aaron post!)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 am

Kisa awoke at the slight movement and snapped her grey eyes open, fixing them on Ezra. Looks like it was her shift. She quietly shifted and stood up walking over to Ezra. "Go sleep.", she whispered into his ear as she jerked her head towards the back of the cave.

She took a spot next to his and took a hold of her bracelet and morphed it into a halberd and keeping it to her side, alert for anything to come. Her eyes casted around looking for any slight movements, and she repeated this movement as she stood watching. A small movement caught her eye and suddenly the halberd shifted into a knife and she threw it at the movement. TWACK! The tungsten knife grated into the ground, spearing a snake through its head. She went to inspect her kill and found that it was a poisonous snake. She frowned, good thing she had good aim.

A few more minutes past, then a few hours. Then she got up and tiptoed over to Josh shaking him a bit. "Your shift.", she whispered into his ear and shook him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 am

Josh rolled over then yawned and woke up before standing and stretching then walking over to a spot at the mouth of the cave he waited a long while not finding any movement and nothing coming after them finally the sun began to rise and she woke them up before grabbing his spears and knives to go hunting.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 am

Ezra walked back to a spot in the cave and laid down, slipping easily into sleep. His dreams were foggy and indistinct and before he knew it, Josh was waking him up. He sat up and shook the sleep from his eyes. Stretching, he grabbed his sword and strapped it on his back then set out. "I'll be back when I catch something" he said, vanishing suddenly in a burst of speed. a small bit of dust was thrown into the air in the direction he had left in, but other than that, there was no evidence he had actually ran and not simply dissapeared.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 am

Kisa woke up and rolled her eyes. She got up, folded up all three blankets, stuffed them into her bag and then took out some flint, a small pot, and a box to store cookied food in.

She turned her knife of tungsten into a cooking knife and waited for Josh and Ezra to come back with some food while she made a small breakfast with sandwiches.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 am

Ezra sped through the forest, not even a blur was visible he was running so fast. The only things that could be seen were the leaves thrown up into the air where he ran. He finally stopped when he reached a river and looked around. Glancing into the river, he saw no fish, so, dissapointed, he followed the river upstream, leaving a gash in a tree nearby to remember his trail. He finally reached a lake where the river originated. Fish were everywhere. He smiled and lifted his hand. A lightningbolt dropped down fromt he sky and sent a shock through the water near him. A few fish floated up near the spot, but further out the electricity had dissipated too much to kill anything. Perfect. The gold band in his bracelet snaked out and the armband began to shift, forming hundereds of tiny barbs. He sent them at the fish and they stuck inside, allowing him to pull them back. He laid out a tarp and pulled all the fish in, dropping them on it, then retrieved the gold and wrapped up the fish, starting back towards the cave.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next