Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored: New Idea

3 posters

Go down

Bored: New Idea Empty Bored: New Idea

Post  Looney Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

The world has never known that the power of thoughts and imagination was more powerful than they could ever imagine. People's thoughts, people's imagination, people's fantasies, have become true. Not that they will ever know of course. For their imagination has created a parallel universe on the opposite side of our world. Everyone is familiar with vampires, were creatures, ghouls, zombies, ghosts, fairies, trolls, elves, medusas, chimearas, dragons, magic, alchemy, supersized animals, mythical animals, magical powers, demons, angels too, and all you can imagine and what have been already imagined, and written in books, made into movies; they have emerged from paper and movies, to reality. And some of these creatures have crossed over to our world, for the worlds are connected with portals that only the parallel creatures know of. Portals that they have created to gain access to the human world. We have no idea they co-exist with us. We never know, and they take extreme care to keep their identies a secret. The humans have no idea that their thoughts are powering, keeping these creatures alive, for the more they believe and think of these things, the more solid the parallel creatures grow, until they are permanently embed with the world.

There are only spare few people who ever find out about the parallel world and its occupants. Those that find out, are either killed or promised to secrecy. Some even accept them and that's where hybrids come in. There are many in the world that are hybrids yet don't know their origins, for the hybrids are usually relocated into the parallel world which the creatures have named "Diabola" derived from the term "diabolic". There are many hybrids that remain in the human world which the denizens of Diabola call "Eden". The hybrids that remain in Eden, have no idea of their powers or origins, usually they are killed or taken into the care of other Diabolians, depending on what they are. Were creatures are kept closed monitored, warlocks and witches as well. Ghouls, zombies, and vampires too keep watch over hybrids. They strive to keep the balance between the two worlds, not wanting Eden to know of Diabola's existence.

But now a powerful witch in Diabola, Patra, has set her sights on conquering not only Diabola, but Eden as well. She is terrifying, horribly strong as she uses black magic, taking the life force of others to power her up, and she's stopping at nothing until Eden is hers along with Diabola. Many of the creatures of Diabola fear her power and so they join her side, hoping to save themselves pain and suffering.Her side is growing in power every second as there are others like her who wish to reveal themselves to humans, and enslave them. They want to be in power and rule their creators, thinking themselves higher than humans.

But other creatures defy her reign and have tried to escape her wrath. Many succeeded and many didn't. They have decided to fight against her and her army, fighting their own kind, their kin, their blood. They will fight not for the sake of the humans, but the sake of their own freedom in their own world. They are searching for hybrids, powerful crosses between species to aid them against her. They come to the human world to try and stop Patra's lackeys from killing off humans. Diabola is at war with itself. And Eden is caught in the middle of it. Hybrids are sought after on both sides for they possess immense power usually stronger than either of their parents, but purebloods are powerful as well. The rebel forces have called themselves Shinsengumi, named after a rebel force in Japanese history, and they are determined to stop Patra on her war path. Their side is an amalgamation of creatures as well, some torn between their families and friends. They are led by a representatives of each species in the group. The leaders plan together and collaborate to try and convince Patra's siders to join the rebel's side, trying to reason them. Some deflect and join the Shinsengumi, others stay with Patra, hoping for a position of power after she achieves her desire.

Rumors got out. There are 3 people residing in Eden who hold immense and destructive power. What they are is unclear, but most likely they are creatures of Diabola, or hybrids. They have untapped power that if uncontrolled, will cause mass destruction, and so the hunt is on. Will Patra get her hands on them first, and use them to make her Parta empire? Or will the Shinsengumi succeed in persuading them to their side? Will the 3 be dragged into a world they never knew existed? And will they like what they will see?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Bored: New Idea Empty Re: Bored: New Idea

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 07, 2010 7:49 am

I like it let's do it Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 am

cool, now we need to decide what our hybrids will be

mine is gonna be a magician/demon/were panther
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 am

mine well be fairy/werewolf/human Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri May 07, 2010 11:09 am

Angel/deamon/magician lol. Irony
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

ok so let me get something straight, in this RP a lot of leeway is allowed, so god moding is unavoidable, what I don't want is like 1 hit KO's or oh so powerful beyond belief

they have to be able to be hurt, they can obviously overpower others, but i don't want to see god moding against other people's characters, minor characters i don't really care

i'll let you know during the RP if i approve of your god moding or not Very Happy

but as i said this will proceed like a novel, we won't use character sheets but use our writing skills to develop our characters

i got to go think of some good names for my two characters
FYI i will be controlling a majority of the leaders to progress our story along, i will also control one main protagonist, he's gonna be a very poweful leader who is vampire/demon/magician

once you think of a name post here and say you're ready to go with the RP

one of the leaders of the Shinsengumi that I play will be Leviathan Daemon, he is the demon/vampire/magician, and he's very powerful, almost on the same level as Patra
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri May 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm ready Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

ok then so am I

i need the two of you to control other characters as well

jess i need you to control one of the leaders of the Shinsengumi, her name is Rune Fleetbreeze and she is an elf. She represents the elves, trolls, and fae creatures (fairies, pixies, imps, gnomes, dwarfs, etc). Okay? she's a level headed and calm individual who is serious and stern, and a master at the bow and arrow, able to hit a target 50-100 ft away, she has long azure hair and wears elven clothing and carries a long bow with a quiver of arrows with her, she's very knowledgable about herbs and medicine, looks about early 20's

aaron i need you to also control one of the leaders. You will control Vlad Tepesh, in other words Dracula Very Happy and he represents the vampires, incubus and succubs kay? Vlad is a calm fellow, a vampire but he's a special kind as he is a pyrokinesis, the only one of his kind that can do that. He likes to tease but he is mature and serious, just sometimes disinterested in manythings, he's a powerful vampire pureblood who can read the minds of humans and hybrids (cept Kayne (my character) cuz he blocks them) he is very observant and keenly preceptive. he has black hair and wears European style clothing, you can pick the specific style, looks about early 30's

i will control the others and progress the story along Very Happy once we get the setting and background established, we'll move on with bringing in our hybrid characters
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down