Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RP idea

3 posters

Go down

New RP idea Empty New RP idea

Post  Lachryma Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 pm

okay, since we killed off one RP, i have an idea for another. How about this, a land of immortals (by name only. They CAN die.), each with their own powers, fighting in a giant civil war. Alliances are made daily, and friends betrayed. There are many sides, but only one enemy at the heart of it all, and as these "immortals" will soon find, if they cannot band together, they will no longer be able to fight this rising enemy. Each character can have a limited amount of abillities chosen by the person who made them, but I need to approve them. Also, no invincibility...ever.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

New RP idea Empty Re: New RP idea

Post  Looney Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 pm

i kinda integrated your idea into the FB one Very Happy but we can make a totally new one if everyone wants to
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Wait i have a better idea i got this idea from watching an anime called Zombie-Loan. Okay okay like there's two girls one who's shy never speaks up for herself and wears glasses. she flips when you take them off because she has the eyes of a shinigami which means she can see rings around peoples neck if it's gray it's the mark of death and if it's pitch black the person has either already died or is gonna die extremely soon. The second girl works at the place called Zombie loan she helps out the owner of the business the ferryman now the ferryman makes deals with certain dieing people in exchange for living longer on this earth they have to hunt those who have black ringsa round their neck because they are zombies and they can;t really control their desires their desire is human flesh. Then there are these two boys who are some workers for the ferry man after dieing in a car accident they were granted to live longer as long as... they hunt Zombies. Now zombies can act like real people but they are able to morph into horrid creatures and like i said they can;t control their desires which is to ear human flesh. they mainly show their true selfs at night and act human during the day.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm

sounds good to me.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 pm

oh geez Zombie Loan? I love that series Very Happy

but of course we have to do some editing, we can't copy them

the two boys will stay the same, just new name, new look and what nots

the girl of course will be there, same changes as the guys, any other characters we will add ourselves according to what positions will be needed to be filled in
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 am

So are we gonna do this one or not? if not, i have an idea. In all of our Rp's so far, the characters have powers. well this one's different. It's more like lifestyle. Four otherwise perfectly normal teenagers, go to school, live their lives as best as possible, but they are anthropomorphic (ears and tails), and due to this they are looked down upon and made fun of. How does that sound?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

I want to do Zombie loan and your idea they both sound fun and I was thinking.

Bailu usually my characters come across as shy or nervous people so maybe if you wouldn't mind I could be the girl? but we could have you as like her best friend or something?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:10 am

aaron, for one thing, being half animal is not considered normal Very Happy
so basically we look like half animals but we have no other powers? beside super senses of animals of course

jess, you can be the main character, I don't mind, I'll just be another creature thing Very Happy and sure i'll be your best friend who happens to be a werewolf, but you never knew
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 am

so where does that leave me then?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 am

You and coty are the two boys who hate each other but have each others hand a screw when the ferryman was putting you back together if you get to far away from each other your wrists rott and fall off if one dies your wrists rotts and falls off. When you fight you two switch wrists and are then able to each conjour a sword or a gun and kill off the zombies and you kill them because you owe the ferryman.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:56 am

Hey get rid of the The rabbit one and Umn.. i have another one we can do one of my favorite Anime accutally. The name of it is "Peach girl" I really like that one and it might be fun to do it has tons of drama and tons of twists so it seems like one we can do and keep carrying out.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am

i can't delete it i'm not an admin...
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 pm

are we starting that one?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

we don't have just say9ing it might be fun you should watch the anime I really like it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down