Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP IDEA :D!

3 posters

Go down

RP IDEA :D! Empty RP IDEA :D!

Post  Darkmoonlove Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Well i know im a newb here :3 but im not to roleplaying Very Happy! I do it alot when I play World of warcraft.. BUT! I have a new topic idea ^_^! See ive been writing a story that involves these things called Hybrids. And see what they are, are Vampire/Werewolfs Very Happy and there like really beast cuz they eat flesh and take blood and are like beast. (If you want more details about them i can explain ^_^) And the Normal Werewolfs and normal vampires are kind of Jealous of Hybrids and stuff and theres a war between Normal vampires and Werewolfs and see the Hybrids are kind of caught in the middle with the very few they have and there starting to run out and stuff so they have to choose the right side and stuff but ya this small family moves into a small town in tennessee in the deep mountains and like ya Very Happy! (Feel free to ask questions and comment on things :])
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

RP IDEA :D! Empty Re: RP IDEA :D!

Post  Looney Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

so do they get dragged into the war? the family?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm

that sounds fun! Very Happy Jen call me crazy or shoot me or whatever. But I have a feeling you;d be the dad seeing as your already my dad xD lol jk! jk! But yeah That sounds like I fun and I soooo want to be in the family. I call the youngest child! Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:55 am

(sry i jst noticed that people posted on here Razz) But yes the family does get pulled into the war because we have a problem where one of our children falls in love with either a vampire or werewolf (which ever the person chooses) So but you can choose to be any of the three races.
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down