Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated to Meet

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fated to Meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Fated to Meet

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Emmet and Mr. Johnson went to a nice restaurant and got three to-go boxes and started filling them up with food. Emmet didn't really know what Anastacia liked so he got a bit of everything though made sure there was more chicken. Mr. Johnson was adding some light foods as his wife was still recovering.

They spent their time getting food and then headed off to the nearby convenience store to buy some drinks and treats.

In the hospital...

"Well I trust you and this is gonna be strange but honestly I was walking home late on night and..I found him passed out cold in the street he had to have be frozen solid So I carried him to my home and he stayed the night there, That was yesterday and well here we are now."

Mrs. Johnson listened to the young girl's story. She found it very odd that Ana happened upon the lad by pure chance. Something was not quite right.

"My dear do you know much about this Emmet? I'm not saying he's a suspicious character, I can tell straight away that he is a fine young man and very kind. But do you know anything about his past or background or perhaps why he was in the snow that day? Perhaps we are just overthinking things and he is an angel that's fallen into your life, but if not I would say see if you can find out anything about him. Better be safe than sorry dear. I'm still grateful to him nonetheless. If you found out about his past, will that change what you feel for you? I can see that you are very fond of him Anastacia." the elderly lady said to the younger girl with a knowing look on her wrinkled features.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 pm

"My dear do you know much about this Emmet? I'm not saying he's a suspicious character, I can tell straight away that he is a fine young man and very kind. But do you know anything about his past or background or perhaps why he was in the snow that day? Perhaps we are just overthinking things and he is an angel that's fallen into your life, but if not I would say see if you can find out anything about him. Better be safe than sorry dear. I'm still grateful to him nonetheless. If you found out about his past, will that change what you feel for you? I can see that you are very fond of him Anastacia."

"well.." Anastasia paused then laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head. "Here's the funny thing.. He doesn't remember anything he hit his head pretty hard I am the one who gave him the name Emmet he can't remember his real name I think it will be awhile before I know the truth of him and his past."

Anastasia nervously fiddled with her hair as she looked to the elderly woman then bit her lower lip a moment before finishing to answer the woman. "your right.. I am fond of him, he's kind heroic and sweet, And not to mention rediciously attractive, but I think knowing he he really is could only increase that affection unless he's a criminal that would have to be delt with but he's... not like that..I-I know it.." She declaried like it was what she wanted to be true and less of what she truely believed.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 pm

While Emmet and Mr. Johnson were in the store, Emmet made sure to grab some things for Anastacia's breakfast and lunch during school. He had noticed the first day that she had very little breakfast and he didn't even want to think of what she had for lunch. Using some money that Mr. Johnson gave him he bought a small cooler and stuck some yogurt into it as well as a small bottle of milk as well as ingredients to make a sandwich.

He hoped that this would make her happy.

Mr. Johnson was watching him as he shopped and the elderly man smiled at what Emmet was doing. The boy really did care for Anastacia. The old man hoped that the two would remain together for a while. He liked the two of them together. And they made an adorable couple. But what he did notice also was that Emmet attracted a lot of attention...from both genders. Majority from females but some men too surprisingly.

Mr. Johnson chuckled. Anastacia was gonna have her work cut out for her if she intended to keep Emmet for herself.

----

"well.." Anastasia paused then laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head. "Here's the funny thing.. He doesn't remember anything he hit his head pretty hard I am the one who gave him the name Emmet he can't remember his real name I think it will be awhile before I know the truth of him and his past."

Mrs. Johnson gasped a bit when she heard this.

"Oh dear amnesia? I wonder what on earth could have caused it. I doubt he got it from falling onto the ground. He was able to survive lying in freezing snow with such little clothing. Perhaps it was another reason that was the cause of him suppressing his memories. But I'm glad to know that it's not his social status or his history that attracts him to you but rather his personality." she told Ana with a giggle.

"your right.. I am fond of him, he's kind heroic and sweet, And not to mention rediciously attractive, but I think knowing he he really is could only increase that affection unless he's a criminal that would have to be delt with but he's... not like that..I-I know it.."

Mrs. Johnson reached over and put her hand over Anastacia's.

"My dear I pray that you two will find happiness together no matter what you two will go through. I believe you two were fated to meet each other. Don't let outside influence cloud you to see who he truly is." she told the younger with with intelligent eyes.

A rap on the door alerted the women that the men were back.

Mr. Johnson opened the door and he and Emmet came back with grocery bags full of food. "We're back with a whole banquet. Let's eat." Mr. Johnson said with a smile.

Emmet set the groceries down on a table and pulled out some plastic bowls. Mr. Johnson took the bowls and counted one for his wife and Anastacia, and kept two for himself and Emmet. Then he took the three take out boxes from the restaurant and began scooping in a little bit of everything in the the bowls and passed one to Emmet who took it and gave it to Mrs. Johnson with a fork.

Mrs. Johnson smiled at Emmet and took the bowl with a thank you. She sniffed the food and smacked her lips in anticipation. Then Emmet got another bowl from Mr. Johnson and gave this one to Anastacia with a fork too. "...I hope you like it." he said to her with a cute smile.

Emmet then went to the corner of the room and pulled over another chair for Mr. Johnson to sit on. While Mr. Johnson was serving food for himself and Emmet, the younger man got out 4 plastic cups and poured some juice into the cups. He set one on the eating table for Mrs. Johnson and set one down on the bedside table for Anastacia. He pulled over another table and set two cups down for himself and Emmet.

"Let's eat." Mr. Johnson said with a smile as they dug into their food. Emmet chose to sit on the floor near Anastacia as he ate and his imaginary tail and ears were wagging in happiness.

(you can control the Johnsons if you'd like in your next post. we can take turns)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm

"My dear I pray that you two will find happiness together no matter what you two will go through. I believe you two were fated to meet each other. Don't let outside influence cloud you to see who he truly is."

Anastasia smiled at the old woman, she was wise and knew just what to say but either way Anastasia had to keep in mind that she had just meet the poor lad and she couldn't allow herself to become invovled with him just yet, no, that would take time

Anastasia turned her head as a knocking was heard on the door and smiled watching the men enter with a hand full of groceries, she waited untill they had unpacked the food and filled each bowl up passing it around as well as passing around drinks for everyone.

Anastasia reached in her pocket and handed the money to Mr.Johnson placing it in his hand "I apperciate the gesture but we really don;t need the money w--" Mr.Johnson cut her off. "Dear I want you to have the money as a Thank you it would be shameful if you didn't accept it."
She nibbled ehr lower lip then took the money back a bit reluctantly. "If you insist.."
"and I do" said Mr.Johnson.

Anastasia looked down at her bowl and picked up her fork raising some food to her mouth and chewing it savoring he decidant flavor she refused to show it infront of The Johnson's but She was starving and the food tasted so amazing in her mouth thanks to Emmet she would have plenty of food to eat for a long time.

Anastasia looked at Emmet a moment and then smiled at him Before taking another bite of her food enjoying the flavors. "This is so good! Thank you all so much!" She smiled sweetly as she ate her food occasionally commenting on the delicious taste and thanking the johnson's as well.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"This is so good! Thank you all so much!"

Everyone paused in their eating to look at Anastacia with smiles. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson chuckled at the girl's modesty.

"Please dearie you don't have to thank us. We need to thank you and Emmet truly. We are in your debt. Please us know if there is anything our old selves are still capable of doing to repay you two. Promise us you'll let us know Anastacia. If not we'll just grill Emmet until he tells us." Mrs. Johnson said with a chuckle.

Emmet smiled at the two elderly people and then smiled at Anastacia. He ate his food after clapping his hands and saying thanks. The look on his face was soo adorable as he ate his dinner.

After they ate they chatted again until it was getting late.

Mrs. Johnson looked at Anastacia and popped a question to her.

"Dear how are you doing? We know you're an orphan and you're still in school. Are you treating yourself well? Do you have a job, are you making sure you have enough to make yourself comfortable?" she asked Anastacia her voice full of worry. The elderly lady had noticed the little worse for wear clothing she had and realized the same set of clothing that Emmet was wearing.

Emmet turned to look at Anastacia to see how she would respond to the question. He knew that the question of money wasn't the happiest thing to talk about when you had absolutely nothing. He thought to himself to find a job to support them soon.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 pm

"Please dearie you don't have to thank us. We need to thank you and Emmet truly. We are in your debt. Please us know if there is anything our old selves are still capable of doing to repay you two. Promise us you'll let us know Anastacia. If not we'll just grill Emmet until he tells us."

Anastasia laughed with everyone else and smiled at the older couple "Alright alright I promise don't eat him please" She blushed realizing what she said and giggled glancing away from the others.

"Dear how are you doing? We know you're an orphan and you're still in school. Are you treating yourself well? Do you have a job, are you making sure you have enough to make yourself comfortable?"

Anastasia looked up at the elderly woman she was so worried for her and it warmed her heart but she couldn;t burden them with her worries. She paused a moment then smiled once more, she ahd to tell them she would feel worse if she lied to such honest and sweet people. "Well, I have a nice little home it treats me well and does good at fighting against the cold wind but it is a little worn down, Luckily thought this home has good running water and it's warm I have been eating better than I used too, And.." She paused looking down then looking back up. "And I just recently got laid off.. Someone else who looked nicer came in a took my Job, But i think the mini mart of 5th might hire me."

Anstasia smiled again before finishing. "I still have some left over from my last pay check but i have been wise on what to spend it on... Non-perishables are always the way to go but a little fruit here and there never hurt a soul."

The Elderly woman gasped "Oh my Poor girl, How ever can you allow your self to live like that? Dear why didn't you come ask us for help? You can't do everything on your own and you wouldn't be hurting anyone by asking for help."

Anastasia looked away a played nervously with her hair thinking a moment before responding "I didn't want to burden anyone just because I was having a little trouble, I've done fine and I am doing fine please don't worry about me.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:17 pm

"I didn't want to burden anyone just because I was having a little trouble, I've done fine and I am doing fine please don't worry about me.."

Mr. Johnson gave Anastacia a stern fatherly look. Well more grandfatherly as he was old enough to be her grandpappy.

"Young lady that is no excuse. It's okay to ask for help. There is no reason why you should have to suffer this through alone. Why my wife and I are just retired with our children supporting us. We would gladly offer some of our retirement fund to help you through." he told her while wagging a finger at her.

Emmet sat there and listened to this exchange. So Anastacia just recently lost her job. So it was up to him now. He needed to find a job. Preferably tonight so he could get started on his plans tomorrow after she would leave for school. He didn't know when he started to care so much for her, but he did and it went past more than just the gratitude for her saving him.

He genuinely cared for Ana's well being and wanted to see her smile. She looked even more beautiful when her face light up in happiness.

With that thought he hopped onto his feet and squatted facing Anastacia. Impulsively he clasped her hands together in his and brought them to his chest. He looked into her eyes, his own amber ones with a determined light in them.

"...I'll find a job and I'll make you happy Anastacia." he said as he gazed into her eyes. He had no idea that what he just said sounded like a confession or maybe even a proposal to her.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson gasped but then "awww"ed at them.

"Well now look it that there Cole. Young love, it's it just beautiful?" Mrs. Johnson said as she pretended to wipe tears from her eyes, while really shooting Anastacia grins.

"It sure is Grace. Most beautiful thing ever. I remember when we were that young and good looking. It was the best moment of our lives." Mr. Johnson said with a chuckle as he also gave Anastacia a big grin.

"Thata boy Emmet. You're the man of this relationship. It's your job to make sure your girl is happy and never sad a day in her life. This is your life mission boy. Anastacia's happiness lies in your hands." Mrs. Johnson said as she pumped her fist in the air joyfully.

Emmet nodded his head eagerly and turned to look at Ana with puppy dog eyes. "...Will you let me?" he asked her innocently. The two elderly couple in the back just smiled at the young couple.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 pm

"Young lady that is no excuse. It's okay to ask for help. There is no reason why you should have to suffer this through alone. Why my wife and I are just retired with our children supporting us. We would gladly offer some of our retirement fund to help you through."

Anastacia looked away and smiled kindly to the elderly couple, "As much as I would apperciate that you need that money for yourself's, I couldn;t possibly use any of your money, it's your so you spend it how you want okay? Just don't worry about me." Anastacia looked at them sweetly and smiled blushing just a little she looked truly kind and beautiful all at the same moment.

"...I'll find a job and I'll make you happy Anastacia."

Anastacia blushed looking Emmet in the eyes nibbling her lower lip her heart racing by how sincere he was and how sweet he was he looked like the cutest puppy she starred at him and felt some warm tears threatening to run down her cheeks, she was truly touched by this.

Well now look it that there Cole. Young love, it's it just beautiful?" Mrs. Johnson said as she pretended to wipe tears from her eyes, while really shooting Anastacia grins.

"It sure is Grace. Most beautiful thing ever. I remember when we were that young and good looking. It was the best moment of our lives."

"Thata boy Emmet. You're the man of this relationship. It's your job to make sure your girl is happy and never sad a day in her life. This is your life mission boy. Anastacia's happiness lies in your hands."
"...Will you let me
?"

Anastacia looked away a few tears spilling over she was touched by this so touched it was sweet, almost like a proposal, he was sincere and kind and she knew his heart was in the right palce she bit her lower lip gaining control of herself before turning back to him. "Y-Yes I will..."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:32 am

"As much as I would apperciate that you need that money for yourself's, I couldn;t possibly use any of your money, it's your so you spend it how you want okay? Just don't worry about me."

The elderly couple looked at Anastacia with a kind smile and already they were planning something in their head. They loved the girl like they would love their own grandchild and so they didn't want to see her in this situation. Of course they wouldn't tell her.

"If you insist dear, but I really will try to convince every time I see you," Mrs. Johnson told her with a smile and a wink in her direction.

Mr. Johnson smiled kindly and nodded his head in agreement with his wife's words. Yep they had a plan up their sleeves but they would need some cooperation....

"Y-Yes I will..."

Emmet smiled at her brightly and gave her a surprising hug, holding her tight to his chest and then releasing her.

"I won't let you down," he told her sincerely and smiled at the Johnsons. He then turned to Anastacia.

"Do you have anything work to do for school or anything? Finals?" he asked her suddenly remembering that school hadn't completely ended for her yet. (say yes and that she should go study lol)

Mr. Johnson turned to Anastacia and his eyes asked her the same question.

"Dear if you have pressing work you need to get to then please go get to it. You don't need to worry about us. Grace will be discharged in 3 days. They just need to make sure there are no lasting effects from staying in that freezing pond for so long," he added.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

"Do you have anything work to do for school or anything? Finals?" he asked her suddenly remembering that school hadn't completely ended for her yet. (say yes and that she should go study lol)
"Dear if you have pressing work you need to get to then please go get to it. You don't need to worry about us. Grace will be discharged in 3 days. They just need to make sure there are no lasting effects from staying in that freezing pond for so long,"

Anastasia smiled kindly to Emmet. "I do have a few papers to finish and test's to study for, but with only a few friends i found social time for limited and i also find that my grades are great because of that." She smiled once more to emmet before turning to the elderly couple. "If you say so, but please if you need anything just come get me or emmet and we will help in anyway possible" Anastasia smiled again before heading out the door waving goodbye.

Once out the door and headed home she dusted off her skirt and begin to think to herself, Emmet was beoming more helpful then trouble and she was really enjoying his company, he was sweet and so caring, she found that he was there to care for her and help her which was very useful. "Emmet I just wanted to thank you for being so kind, i-is there anyway i could repay you at all?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

"I do have a few papers to finish and test's to study for, but with only a few friends i found social time for limited and i also find that my grades are great because of that." She smiled once more to emmet before turning to the elderly couple. "If you say so, but please if you need anything just come get me or emmet and we will help in anyway possible"

Emmet nodded his head with a smile at the beautiful girl standing near him and he then turned to face the couple.

"You two take care of each other. If you need anything, please ask us and we'll see if our elderly selves can help in anyway. And we promise to call if anything happens. Now get you two. Youngsters like you up this late. Especially you little lady with school tomorrow," Mr. Johnson said with a chuckle as he made a shooing motion at the two of them.

"Yes be on your way. It's late out and I don't want anything happening to you. I'm confident Emmet can protect you but still, always be cautious," Mrs. Johnson said as she blew kisses at them and then Mr. Johnson reclined her bed and she was getting comfortable for bed.

Emmet bowed his head to the couple and smiled.

"Take care of your health....I guess call Anastacia if you need anything, I don't have a phone," he said sheepishly.

As they walked out of the room and made their way out of the hospital, Emmet turned to Anastacia as she spoke.

"Emmet I just wanted to thank you for being so kind, i-is there anyway i could repay you at all?"

He took one of her hands, surprised at her chilly fingers and held it in his warmer, larger hand. Giving her a warm smile and walked hand-in-hand with her back to her place.

"Stay with me always?" he innocently asked her as he pulled her closer to his side as they walked.

The night was still young, around 9ish now and there were people walking the streets. They noticed Emmet and Anastacia walking and some made "awww" sounds at the sight of the cute couple while others made faces of jealousy.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Ana looked up to emmet his beautiful hazel eyes we staring into her's. He was just looking at her but he was looking into her. Ana smiled sheepishly and felt a soft pink blush warm her face.

"i...I Promise" she finally said as she stared at the beautiful man. Here was this amazing guy that only yesterday she had found in the streets left for dead and in a asingle day he managed to steal her heart and get her food to last her for at least two weeks.

It was incredible but one question still bothered her, where had he come from and why couldn't he remember anything? Anastacia looked up at him her bro furrowed slightly as she thought about this strange man.

"Emmet... we need to..." Ana paused trying to find the right words to say she opened ehr mouth to say 'figure out who you are and how you ended up in the alley' but what came out was "go home..it's getting colder out.."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 pm

"i...I Promise"

Emmett didn't know it was possible but he felt like his heart could burst from happiness. Although he may have forgotten who he was or what he was, he was extremely happy with the present and what blessing had befallening upon him.

Walking side by side, Emmett made sure that Anastacia was pressed up against him so that she was warm and cozy. And every once in a while he would give her hand a squeeze, finding comfort in feeling her hand in his.

It was such a new yet pleasant feeling for him. The feeling of...of being wanted? Is that how you would describe it? Of being needed by someone? And the unselfish feeling of wanting to give them everything you had to offer?

Emmett turned to look down at the girl at his side. He had only met her two days ago, and now he felt like he could give the world just to see her happy smile.

This ecstatic feeling bubbling in his chest. Was this the "love" Mr. and Mrs. Johnson were talking about?

"Emmet... we need to..."

Suddenly though, as though he could almost read the atmosphere and feeling what was on Anastacia's mind, Emmett's brows furrowed as he wondered what was making the girl down. What was it that she wanted to talk to him about?

Oh god, had he done something wrong?

Had he done something to make her mad at him?

What if he did? What if she didn't want him around any longer?

He could feel the thoughts raging in his mind and he grew sadder the more he thought.

He didn't know if he could leave her, or for the matter of fact, if he wanted to leave her.

But...but...if she really wanted him gone....of course he would leave....

"go home..it's getting colder out.."

The tall blonde let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He didn't know what she had wanted to say, but the fact was that she wasn't going to punish him. And he was happy about that.

"Okay," he told her and stopped walking to stoop and pick the smaller girl up into his arms bridal style.

Holding her close to his body, he started running, quite fast, with her in his arms to her, their home.

They passed by people who gave them looks; some looks of envy, some looks of weirdness, and others look of confusion.

But Emmett didn't give a damn as he held the precious girl to him and ran on.

Along the way though, they passed by a junkyard and Emmett stopped for a second.

"Wait for me," he told Anastacia and set her down gently. He passed the grocery bag that he had been holding into her hand and then went off.

He ran into the junkyard and scrambled around, looking for something.

Nearby was a toolbox that looked like someone threw away for no reason. It looked pretty new too. Emmett bent to pick that up and continued searching for what he needed.

Soon he found it. Planks of wooden boards. He grabbed a bunch, carrying it under his arm like it was nothing while his other hand held the toolbox.

He ran out to meet Anastasia and showed her his findings.

"To fix home," he said in his incomplete grammatical sentence and with a smile he began walking again towards her home, intent on fixing it up so that she could get a good night's sleep for school tomorrow.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Anastacia blushed as Emmet leaned down and scooped her up into his arms, she was a little embarrassed but she had to admit she felt safe and warm, Anastacia gently rested her head against his shoulder as he picked up a light jog headed in the direction of their home if you could even call it that. Strange one this guy was, but he was hers.

Ana was feeling her eyes growing heavy as Emmet jogged along, she had just realized how late it was getting and what a long day she had, she awake by five thirty this morning and out he door by six to have enough time to walk to school.

And now it was nearly ten She had been up all day and then walking the long way to the hospital took a lot out of her. Ana let out a small cough and snuggled in closer to emmet letting his warmth take her over when emmet came to stop and gently placed ana on the ground, he was careful when letting her down as if he might break her if he didn't move carefully enough, ana secretly loved the kind caution he took towards her.

Ana stood there hugging her patched up and hole ridden wool jacket close to her body,she watched as emmet disappeared into the junkyard what in the world was this boy doing?

He returning a short time after with a tool box that looked almost like it was new and in the other arm he held onto some wooden planks.

"To fix home"

Alex blinked then a smile cracked across her face. "Your so sweet" She giggled and began walking back towards the home with him letting another small cough pulling her jacket tighter against her body, Ana was getting tired but they were only about two blocks away from the home so she could make it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Alex blinked then a smile cracked across her face. "Your so sweet"

She was presented with a wonderful smile that lit up his entire face. For someone who had no idea who he was, he sure had some pretty darn white teeth. Add a handsome, no, drop-dead gorgerous face to the picture and you've got a Greek god staring at you in the face. ((lol))

She giggled and began walking back towards the home with him letting another small cough pulling her jacket tighter against her body, Ana was getting tired but they were only about two blocks away from the home so she could make it.

As they walked, it was quite obvious that Anastasia was freezing her butt off.

Emmett glanced over and mentally berated himself for letting the girl freeze. He himself could not feel anything because he rarely felt the temperature changes.

Immediately he stopped walking and set the things he held in his hands down.

"Wait," he said and then took off his yellow jacket. He put around Anastasia's shoulders and made her wear it properly.

Once he made sure that she was nice and bundled up, his large sized jacket being able to wrap around Anastasia's smaller size twice around, he picked up the wooden boards and toolbox and kept walking, the cold of the winter night seeming to have no affect on him who was just wearing a light back V-neck T-shirt.

He took a few steps and turned around to see her, his golden eyes showing adoration and sincere happiness.

"Let's go home Ana," he said and then turned pink a tiny bit because he shortened her name to be more affectionate.

They walked for a bit more and finally saw the house in sight. Thinking of an idea, Emmett ran as fast as he could through the snow, and surprisingly not slipping, reached the front of the house, dropped the things in his arms off, ran back to her equally as fast, picked her up, cuddled her to his chest and slowly walked the rest of the way back to her house, enjoying the moment for a bit longer.

He reached the house though, finally, and she opened the door. He walked inside and deposited Anastasia on the mattress.

"You go get ready to sleep. I'll fix the ceiling," he said and went to retrieve the tools.

Somehow he ended up suspended horizontally across the stairs, using his legs to hold him in place, and his abs, he was holding nails in his pocket as he hammered away, pinning a plank, which he had sawed into the correct shape, into place.

Soon though he was finished and went to clean up.

He came out of the bathroom, took off his shoes and grabbed Anastasia to bed with him on the mattress, wrapping his arms around her and then promptly falling to sleep.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum