Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fated to Meet

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fated to Meet Empty Fated to Meet

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 pm

rp between Jess and me Smile the story of a guy who lost his memories and a girl found him took him home and cared for him. until one day when a mysterious group shows up demanding the girl give the guy back to them. unknowingly she had found an escaped science project and they want their project back no matter what
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Fated to Meet Empty Re: Fated to Meet

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 pm

He panted and ran for his life. His mind was a blur, he could feel warm liquid trailing down his head. The scent of blood accosted his nose. He had to get away from there never return there again.

He ran and ran, endlessly, until he just couldn't run anymore. It was snowing but he was light and left no trail to him. He leaped into an alley and he succumbed to his exhaustion. He was miles away, or he hoped he was miles away from that place. He had lost blood.

Tired, so tired. He tried to take another step, but he fell to his knees in the snow and fell to the ground unconscious.

"Have to get away....must...someone....help...."

His mind blacked out as he felt the snow on his face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 pm

A young woman was walking down the street, she shivered pulling her jacket closer to her body it was a packet attempt at a jacket a black wool one with several patches and a few holes it hardly kept her warm but it was better then nothing.

The girl turned around the corner on the way back to her home her auburn brown curly hair blowing in the wind causing her to shiver again. She looked down the alley and saw a figure laying in the snow she squinted realizing it was a man and gasped rushing to him. "s-Sir are you alright?.. Sir you shouldn't be laying in the.." Her voice faded as she knelt down realizing how handesome the boy was she blushed then gasped realizing he was in trouble.

The girl gently shook his shoulder, "sir..?" She realized he was out cold then gently slid her arm under his wrapping it around his side she struggled trying to lift him up. with some effort she managed to half lift him off the ground and half drag him to her home. A pathetic attempt for a home, it was an abandoned shack with some boarded up broken windows.

She took the boy over to a matress she had lyingon the floor then laid him down, next removing her wool jacket and last placing her only blanket over him, the girl was a orphan living out her days in a old abandoned store that was well hidden in the large city. She smiled and shivered starting a fire rubbing her exposed arms. She wore only a t-shirt a tattered skirt some ankle soaks then a pair of Mary Janes. She watched the boy a moment before sitting beside the fire and curling up laying her head on the matress and slowly managing to drift off to sleep.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm

(he looks like this https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/goldenguitar.jpg ) [let's say she's 17 and he's 21 okay lol makes things interesting. she's in high school and he's mysterious]

Nightmares plagued him, but somehow he couldn't put distinct faces to each figure. They were just a blur in his memory. Ah! A sharp pain in his head woke him from his stupor. He sat straight up and looked around, his amber hazel eyes scanning the area he was in. A broken down hovel of a home.

He sniffed and turned his head sharply towards his left and saw a girl lying next to him on the cold floor. That was when he realized that he was NOT on the cold floor. He gazed at her features a moment and concluded that she meant him no harm, especially if she had succeeded in dragging him through the snow to her home in the first place. He reached an arm up to touch the side of his head. The wound was completely healed now, the only evidence of any injury was a trail of dried blood. He brushed it off easily.

He noticed how the windows were broken and just boarded up with wood panels. The place was a rundown shack for lack of better words. The fireplace was working as notified by the small flame burning in the embers and wood logs. But the place was still chilly, especially since the outside was snowing and windy.

His jacket and shirt were wet. Silently and quickly he peeled his wet clothes off, leaving his pants on, and laid them near the fire to dry. Then his male instincts kicked in and he oh so subtly moved the girl onto the mattress he was lying on. Then he proceeded to curl his warm shirtless body around hers, giving her his body heat. After lying in the snow, he wasn't cold, because his body was tampered with. He wrapped his arms around her and fell promptly asleep with his strange savior in his arms.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:50 pm

(this is her Arrow https://2img.net/h/i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt129/PinkIcingDucky/Anime/curly_hair_by_tknk.jpg )

The young woman had been shivering her skin was like ice cubes to the touch, she slowly began to awake for the first time in weeks she felt warm. She blinked then realized the boy from last night had his arms around her cheeks turned a bright red and she jumped up. "I-I'm sorry...But I don;t even know you.."

The girl blushed again realizing her statement seemed dumb since she was the one who brought the stranger in her home in the first place she blinked and shook her head "I just didn't want you to freeze to death in the snow!" She sighed then tried to relax. "I'll get breakfast for us, I apologize but all i have right now is a banana but i can split it in half." The girl smiled before going and grabbing the banana it had bruizes on it and look the greatest but it worked. She peeled in and broke of the top half giving it herself and handing him the other half. "I hope you like it, it's all I have"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm

He had dozed off pretty deeply. He didn't awake until he was literally shoved off the girl he was protecting from the cold. He rolled away from her and crouched facing her, his amber eyes intent on her forgetting he was missing a shirt and his flawless upper body was there for all the world to see. Or for her to see at least.

His six pack abs and refined muscles and slim pecs. Anyone could tell he was fit like an Olympic runner. He was lean and ripped but not so ripped that it looked grotesque. No, his ripped looked mouthwatering.

"I-I'm sorry...But I don;t even know you.."

The guy looked at her confused-like and tilted his head as he watched her. She wasn't uncomfortable because he was just hugging her? Odd, why didn't she throw him out?

".....Do I know you?" he asked her with a blank look on his face as he stood up from his crouch to his full height of 6'2ft tall. Now that he was standing, the full view of his torso could be seen in the fullest. He wore black jeans with rips in the knee area and old Converse with black laces.

"I just didn't want you to freeze to death in the snow!" "I'll get breakfast for us, I apologize but all i have right now is a banana but i can split it in half." "I hope you like it, it's all I have"

He stood there looking at her for a good 5 minutes before he took the half banana and ate it in one bite. He licked his lips and stared at her, wandering what was going to happen next. He tried to think of why he was here in the first place.....his mind was blank. Was he running? Wait no that can't be right? What happened yesterday?

He scratched his shoulder length blond hair and then turned to look at the girl in front of him again. "Who am I?" he asked her as he looked confused.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 pm

"Who am I?"

The girl tilted her head confused by his question furrowing her brow then finishing her food. "sir.. I only found you laying in the alley way covered in snow.. I brought you here because I couldn;t just let you die, But i haven't the slightest clue as to who you are"

The girl ran her fingers through her long curly hair then sighed, "surely you have to have at least a name for yourself?" She watched him curiuosly then smiled kindly extending her hand to him "in any case my name is anastacia, and until you can think of your name how about we call you Emmet?"

Anastacia smiled to him shaking his hand then suddenly gasping. "oh no! I completely forgot I have to get to school I'm going to be late! Look you can stay here I will be home later today please be careful and stay indoors." Anastacia ran around the house grabbing her books and fixing her hair then rushing out the door quickly waving goodbye to him.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 pm

"sir.. I only found you laying in the alley way covered in snow.. I brought you here because I couldn;t just let you die, But i haven't the slightest clue as to who you are"

He looked at her oddly and then racked his brain to remember but no matter how hard he tried, it turned out blank. He didn't have anything in his head. Where was the last place he had been? The snow, he remembered that....but what was before then? How come he didn't remember?

"surely you have to have at least a name for yourself?" She watched him curiuosly then smiled kindly extending her hand to him "in any case my name is anastacia, and until you can think of your name how about we call you Emmet?"

The boy, now apparently named Emmet, looked at the girl, Anastacia, and gave her a bewildered look.

"Anastacia? Emmet?" he asked himself as he just stood there and digested what in the world was going on around him. He woke up in a shack with a girl who says she found him and brought him home. She gave him a name as he apparently doesn't remember his and now what?

"oh no! I completely forgot I have to get to school I'm going to be late! Look you can stay here I will be home later today please be careful and stay indoors."

Before he could get in a word of comment or anything, she up and left and slammed the door behind her, causing the shack to shake and dust to fall onto his head. Like a dog he shook his blond hair out to rid himself of the dirt and he looked around. Well it was kinda obvious she wasn't well off. And all she had for breakfast was a banana.....he would get some money.

With that thought in mind, he put on his black shirt and put on his yellow jacket. He turned to the door and stared at it. He didn't have the key to lock it. Emmet stared around the shack and saw a high window that she wasn't able to board up since it was so high. With inhumane agility and jumping abilities, he jumped up and off the wall and twisting his body, was able to leap out the broken window out onto the street, landing like a cat. He stood up and looked around the cold street at some people who gave him weird looks.

Emmet didn't know how he was gonna get the money to feed his savior, but he would find a way. He strolled around until there was a commotion and he instinctively went towards the noise. He came upon a large crowd gathered around a frozen pond. With his height he saw over the heads of people and saw an elderly lady stuck in the middle of the pond which had cracked and she was in freezing water.

He looked around at the others and didn't see anyone moving to save the lady, rather they were fascinated at just watching her freeze. An elderly man, presumably the lady's husband, was standing near the edge of the pond. "Hold on dear, help is coming." he said.

Emmet's instincts took over again and he shoved his way through the crowd. He stripped off his shirt and jacket and jumped elegantly into the freezing pond. The ice cold water slapped his skin but he hardly felt it as he swam his way towards the elderly lady. She was almost frozen to death when he reached her. He grabbed her gingerly with one arm and swam halfway back towards land.

Once his feet could touch the bottom, he stood and carried the lady to her husband. "Clothes, towels, warm her." Emmet said as he pointed at a man and made him strip off his thick wool jacket. He covered the lady with the jacket and then pointed at someone to call the police and ambulance.

Everything happened in a flash, the afternoon passed, the ambulance came and took the lady to the hospital. But not before her husband thanked Emmet with tears in his eyes and dumped $200 in Emmet's hand. "Thank you my boy for saving my wife, you have our gratitude. Please come visit us at the hospital okay?" he said and joined his wife in the ambulance as it took them to the hospital.

People were whispering about him and he realized he didn't have a shirt on and he was wet. Ignoring the wet part he put on his shirt and jacket again and after shaking water off, walked away. He had money now....now he had to find Anastacia and tell her the good news. Like a puppy he sniffed and found her scent. Her lovely natural scent.

He followed her scent to her school and not knowing what to do, he stood near the gate and he heard the bell ring signally classes were over. He watched all the students file out but he was searching for a particular brunette. The students passing by gave him odd looks. One he was soaking wet but not cold in the winter air, second he was an older guy and didn't belong at high school. Well the girls were staring at him because he looked hot. His clothes were wet so they clung to his slim frame and outlined his fit body. Emmet innocently ignored all the stares he was getting and looked for Anastacia.

Soon rumors were getting around and everyone getting out of school was talking about this hot blond older guy standing by the front gates apparently waiting for someone.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Anastacia was in class busily doing her work when the bell rang she stood walking to her locker then grabbing her things when her friend Ellen came running up. "Ana! Hey Ana! did you hear!? there's this gorgeous blonde guy standing outside the gates, he's waiting on someone, but he is so hot!" Ellen giggled and grabbed Anastacia by her arm dragging her to the window to have a look.

Anastacia squinted then saw the guy everyone was talking about the guy from her home, she gasped and blushed a deep red turning to her friend. "Yeah..That's..Emmet he's a..uh old friend of mine." anastacia fiddling nervously with her hair as Ellen's mouth hung open. "What!? He's waiting for YOU, and he's just a friend!?" anastacia nodded and some passing by girls giggled and shook their heads whispering about how she had to be lying.

Anastacia smiled nervously ignoring the girls then walking towards the doors to exit the building. Ellen was still in shock but she started laughing. "You b**** why didn't you tell me you got a boyfriend!?" Anastacia gasped and shook her head "no..no no!! He's just a friend I swear!" Ellen laughed punching her friend in the arm jokingly "Yeah right! So have you done it? when did you even meet him." Anastacia sighed her futile argument was a lost cause it didn't matter what she said once Ellen had an idea in her head she had to be right.

Anastacia picked up her pace and walked out of the building with Ellen trailing behind her making little comments and teasing her the entire way. She finally reached Emmet and looked up at him blushing still. "hey what are you doing here?" Ellen grinned then poked her friend "I've got to go home now, but remember no glove no love." ellen ran off laughing as anastacia sighed shaking her head. "Sorry about her she's a real pain in the ass."

As Anastacia was talking to Emmet everyone was staring and whispering to each other amazed by this. She was not looking forward to the next couple of days at school though luckily vacation soon so she had time for everything to blow over.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Emmet waited outside the gates, dripping water from his wet clothing but he hardly seemed to care as he waited around. Once a while he'd glanced at one of the passing students as they gave him looks. He didn't know what the commotion was about and he totally didn't get the fact that he was the cause of all the ruckus at school.

Feeling a drop of water about to drip onto his face from his wet hair, he flung his hair out like a dog, shaking his whole body and flinging droplets of water everywhere, though he made sure no students were around him as he did this. This only caused people to give him funny looks and giggles, from girls, and scoffs from guys. Here was this odd blond guy, looking old enough to be in college, standing around and waiting for someone perhaps but shaking himself like a wet dog? Weird weird guy.

After waiting for a while he saw Anastacia in the distance coming towards him with a girl next to her. He heard snippets of their conversation but didn't think anything of them as he smiled at Anastacia as she came to a stop in front of him. (how tall is she?)

"hey what are you doing here?"

Emmet ran a hand through his wet hair and gave her a dazzling smile unconsciously.

"Waiting for you." he said simply, causing so many girls and guys to go "oooohhhhhhh" at Anastacia.

"OMG a hottie like him is waiting for her? Why the heck is that model hanging out with the orphan? He has odd tastes." his sharp hearing picked up the derogatory comments said towards Anastacia and for some reason he looked up and growled menacingly at the rude girls who would dare say such things to his savior.

At such beast-like behavior, the people moved away from the two of them and he stopped his snarling to look at Anastacia. He dug into his pocket and took out the semi-moist 2 $100 bills and pushed them into Anastacia's hands.

"For you." he said with a puppy like smile. If he was a puppy, his tail would be wagging right now.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"Waiting for you."

Anastacia sighed and couldn;t help but let a little smile grace her face. "I apperciate the notion but, you really didn;t have to do that." She smiled the gasped finally noticing he was soaked to the bone and she immeadiatly threw off her own jacket and wrapped it around him. "we've got to get you home and warmed up you must be freezing!"

"OMG a hottie like him is waiting for her? Why the heck is that model hanging out with the orphan? He has odd tastes."

Anastacia tensed up slightly when the girls made their rude comments and cast her eyes down, then she looked up a bit shocked as Emmet made a small growling noise rise from her chest, she was shocked first by the noise then second by how protective he was of her.

"For you."

Anastacia looked down then gasped staring at the two hundred dollar bills that he had delicately placed in her hand she looked up at him at a loss of words then took his hand walking away from the school and heading toward her home she said nothing as she dragged him along but eventually she stopped and turned around her curiousity killing her. "Emmet, where did you get this money?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"I apperciate the notion but, you really didn;t have to do that." She smiled the gasped finally noticing he was soaked to the bone and she immeadiatly threw off her own jacket and wrapped it around him. "we've got to get you home and warmed up you must be freezing!"

Emmet pushed her jacket away and made sure she put it on herself. He shook his head like a puppy and insisted she keep her own jacket. "I feel fine. You're cold though, lips are shivering and fingers are icy." he commented as he touched her lips and then trailed his hands down to touch her hands.

He was still sending glares towards students who dared to say something nasty again to Anastacia when she gasped and quickly took his hand and started pulling him back towards her home. He was silent as he trailed after her, his long legs easily capable of keeping up with her.

They were close to her home when she turned around and looked at him sharply.

"Emmet, where did you get this money?"

Emmet looked sheepishly away, afraid she might get made for him disobeying her and leaving the house. He shook some water from his blond hair and looked at her.

"...I left the house... Wanted to get some money for you...you were hungry. I heard noise and I went to see...saw this lady stuck in the middle of a frozen lake that had broken....her husband was scared and so I dunno but I felt the need to rescue her so I did...I saved her. The ambulance came and they were going to take the couple to the hospital...the old man gave me this and told me to come visit them later." he finished and waited for her reaction.

He looked ready to flinch of she wanted to hit him or something, tensing his body for his punishment. If he were a puppy, his ears would be folded back and his tail would be between in his legs. Emmet didn't want to make her made, only wanted to make her happy with the money he got her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:09 pm

"...I left the house... Wanted to get some money for you...you were hungry. I heard noise and I went to see...saw this lady stuck in the middle of a frozen lake that had broken....her husband was scared and so I dunno but I felt the need to rescue her so I did...I saved her. The ambulance came and they were going to take the couple to the hospital...the old man gave me this and told me to come visit them later."

Anastacia listened to his story staring him in the eys watching for any signs that he was lying she stayed still for a moment showing no sighs of any sort of reaction except that she certainally was thinking about what he said. Anastacia smiled and without thinking embraced him smiling widely but a tad worried when he flinched in reaction. "Oh Emmet! It's alright I'm so proud of what you did it was kind and heroic and wonderful!"

Anastacia smiled warmly clearly proud of his good deed she gently pulled away from then took his hand leading him home once inside she started a small fire and then walked over to a bathroom turning on the shower before returning to him. "I apologize that the abthroom doesn;t look very nice it is pretty dirty but at least the water is warm., I'm gonna go out and grab us a good dinner you shower and get warm I'll be back, we are also going to certainally visit that couple in the hospital!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 pm

"Oh Emmet! It's alright I'm so proud of what you did it was kind and heroic and wonderful!"

He sensed her notion to move and flinched but relaxed when he felt her give him an embrace. He opened his eyes and was surprised for a moment before releasing his muscles and smiling cutely and innocently at her. He was glad she wasn't mad at him. His imaginary tail was thumping again.

He happily followed her into her, well now he guessed, their home. Inside he stood as he watched her go to a room and then he heard the sound of running water. Noticing his clothes were still wet he stripped off his shirt and jacket yet again for the day and hung them on a rack near the fire to dry. He took off his shoes too, not wearing any socks and laid his shoes close to the fire so they could do the same. He kept his pants on for obvious reasons. He was still aware and that is a male and that Anastasia is a female.

"I apologize that the abthroom doesn;t look very nice it is pretty dirty but at least the water is warm., I'm gonna go out and grab us a good dinner you shower and get warm I'll be back, we are also going to certainally visit that couple in the hospital!"

Emmet didn't mind it. He liked how humble she was and the house felt like home, just because she was there. The place didn't matter to him. But he did sense that it did bother her a bit. That was when he thought of his resolve to make her happier. She saved him from death, he would repay her with his life.

At her instructions he nodded his head and walked towards the bathroom. Inside he stripped off the rest of his clothing and stepped into the shower. He just used warm water to scrub and warm himself. Once he was done he realized Anastasic went out to get them food. He shook himself dry inside the tub and once he was dry enough, walked out nude due to the fact that he was the only one in the house at the moment.

He dried his pants out by the fire too and once they were dry enough to wear and put on his pants but allowed his shoes and shirts to dry more.

Without a shirt and barefoot he wandered around the large run down one floor house and analyzed it carefully. He knew just the thing to make Anastacia happy. He noted the two rooms the house came with, the large kitchen connected with a large room then the single bathroom separated toilet and shower and sinks. Emmet realized that before this must have been a very nice house, but from lack of care and abandonment it turned into this husk. He made a mental note of all the things he would need to get done before she got off for school. He had overheard some students talking about winter break in four days. He had three days to give her an early present.

After his self tour of the house he sat on the floor like a good puppy and waited for Anastacia to return.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Anstacia watched as Emmet took off his shirt and hung it to dry she blushed and looked away. Everyone was right he was absoulety Gorgeous it was like his boyd was sculpted by the Gods themselves! She shook her head and watched him enter the bathroom before leaving then walking out of the house just down the street to the market her stomach was rumbling with hunger.

After entering the store Anastacia headed straight for the canned goods, nonparishables were always a good choice when you didn't know when you would get money again. she slected a number of items then smiled grabbing them two bento boxes for tonights dinner and last picking up a small little boquet of flowers for the elderly woman in the hospital.

Anastacia amde her way to the checkout line she had been very smart about picking out her items and by the time she had paid she still at $75 left over for the rest of the week. She smiled walking too the house and entering it to find Emmet sitting on the floor waiting for her again shirtless he looked delicious but warm now.

Anastacia smiled then walked over to him sitting on the floor infront of him placing his bento box infront of him and her own infront of herself setting the canned goods and flowers aside for now. "I wasn't sure what you liked so I got you one with chicken same as me." She smiled excitedly then flipped the lid of her box looking at all the delicious food with great anticipation. "I just wanted to say thank you for everything it really means a lot, I really apperciate all of this it makes me very happy"

Anastcia had reached out gently placing her hand on his shoulder as she spoke to him she looked him straight in the eyes and blushed slightly, after she finished thanking him she gently moved her hand away a bit relunctanly his skin was warm and it thawed her hand a little she looked back at her box then happily used her chop sticks to pick up a strip of chicken placing it in her mouth and smiling even more. "this is delicious!!!" She giggled and began to eat more of the food excitedly
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Emmet sat like a puppy, looking expectantly at the door, sitting Indian style, for Anastacia to arrive. He knew she was close when he smelled her lovely scent not far from the door. Then he grew more excited and as soon as the door opened and she came in with bags of grocery in her hands he gave her a blinding innocent smile.

"Welcome home Anastacia." he said cutely to her with a grin as he reached to help her with the heavy groceries. He placed the foods next to them as she sat across from him and he turned to see what she had gotten them.

"I wasn't sure what you liked so I got you one with chicken same as me." She smiled excitedly then flipped the lid of her box looking at all the delicious food with great anticipation. "I just wanted to say thank you for everything it really means a lot, I really apperciate all of this it makes me very happy"

She placed a box of food in front of him and he looked up when she spoke to him.

"...I'll take anything you're giving me...I'm not picky.." he said with a smile as he opened his box and sniffed the delicious aroma that wafted towards his sensitive nose. He licked his lips like a hungry, but cute, doggy. Then he looked at her again when she thanked him.

He tilted his head to her when she said thanks.

"You're happy? That's great!" he exclaimed with a cheerful smile. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. You saved me so I'm thanking you Anastacia." he said and he then took a plastic fork that came with the bento and used it to eat bit of the food.

"this is delicious!!!"

He nodded his head in agreement as he chewed and swallowed. Then he felt her hand on his shoulder, her hands were so cold. She seemed reluctant to take her hand away from his bare should but she did. He placed his food down and then reached over and gently took he bento and laid it on the floor in front of her.

With intent eyes he took both her cold hands in his hand cupped them in his larger ones. He brought them close to his face and blew his warm breath on them, transferring his body heat to her. "...Is this better?" he asked her as he looked up into her eyes.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:10 am

"You're happy? That's great!" he exclaimed with a cheerful smile. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. You saved me so I'm thanking you Anastacia."

Anastacia smiled cheerfully at him then let a tiny adorable giggle escape her lips "I accept your thanks with much graditude and apperciation." She smiled kindly to him.

Anastacia was close to finishing her food when she looked up and noticed Emmet had finished eating then he reached out taking her hands and placing them in his own. She blushed a soft pink and watched him he lifted her laps to his lips and blew his warm breath hitting her instantly warming up her hands.

"...Is this better?"

Anastacia blushed a slightly deeper red keeping her eyes fixed on she smiled as her hands became even warmer she then half whispered and half spoke "..Yes.." Her eyes never left his face and her voice wavered slightly. She looked over his body again then bit her lower lip blushing a deeper red leaned in a bit close to him refusing to move her hands away but allowing her body to get closer to his she wasn't thinking her heart was pounding, her breath becoming a bit uneven her face was inches from his now and her eyes were locked on his her heart was racing and her mind reeling. She wasn't sure what to think but all she knew was she didn't want to move.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

I accept your thanks with much graditude and apperciation."

Emmet smiled widely at her like a little kid who got praised.

"..Yes.."

He noticed her voice dropped to that of a whisper and saw her lean towards him. Unconsciously his instincts told him to lean in towards her as well.

What was this feeling he had in his heart? It was thumping wildly, was he sick? He didn't feel sick. The sweet smell of her was intoxicating as he neared her, his amber eyes drifting over her beautiful sweet face and then trailing down to the pair of succulent lips she possessed. Did they taste as good as they looked?

His amber eyes danced with want as he clasped her hands and brought them to his warm chest, leaning ever so closely to her. Oh so close, he could feel her warm breath on her and hear the rapid beating of his and her hearts.

That was when the mood was ruined as he heard a snapping noise and he shot his head up in time to see a ceiling board come crashing down. With nimble movements, he was able to shove the groceries aside so they wouldn't be smoshed, grab their half eaten bentos and grab her just in time. He leaped away with them in his arms as the large board came down with a thundering crack on the cold wooden floor.

Emmet laid the bentos down as he held Anastacia close to his bare chest. "Hurt anywhere?" he asked as he checked her over for any wounds or injuries. He had moved pretty fast so he didn't know if he jarred her in any way or bruised her from his grab.

Amber eyes now danced with concern and worry as he made a sad face and checked her over. Their happy mood was over now.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

Anastasia was slowly beginning to allow her eyes to flutter closed letting her body relax, she had taken her hand and gently trailed it up his warm chest, she noticed he had been moving in closer as well and her heart was racing with excitement and anticipation when out of nowhere she was scooped up in his arms and he leapt away just as her roof caved in.

Anastasia couldn't believe her eyes she let out a little scream when her roof caved in and instinctively clutched onto Emmet for help she was scared out of her mind. She had no idea what was going on or why it was happening to her. Anastasia kept him closer to her shaking slightly a mixture of fear and the freezing cold air that just blew in.

"Hurt anywhere?"

Anastasia shook her head then looking towards the open ceiling and Squinted her eyes trying to see what had caused the destruction and trying to figure out why something or someone would cause this destruction. While Anastasia was looking around a few bruises were beginning to form one on her cheek close to her eye, she had a couple little scraps but for the most part was perfectly fine. She looked back at Emmet "are you alright!?" her voice was filled with concern and fear.

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

(lol jess just a piece of the ceiling fall, it didn't cave in. The house she's living in has straight wood boards supporting her roof so just one of those supports came down)

Emmet heard her scream and thought she was hurt so he frantically searched her body. He noticed slight bruises on her face but it wasn't major. He gently ran his warm thumb over the bruise with a frown on his face.

"....You're beautiful face..." he said softly as he leaned down without a thought and kissed the bruise oh so softly. Unknown to him, he had a weird power of being able to heal wounds with a kiss. (so her bruise will disappear and she'll notice it later okay?)

"are you alright!?"

Emmet pulled away and shook his head, the wood splinters went flying but he was okay. He looked up at the ceiling and noticed how it was raining down dust and creaking.

He looked back down at her and held her close to his warm chest. "...Is it safe to stay here tonight?" he asked her as he blocked some dust from raining on her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:13 pm

"....You're beautiful face..."

Anastasia blushed slightly when Emmet pressed his lips against her cheek and then glanced away an tin smile playing on her lips, She looked up at him then gently placed her finger tips on the bruise. "I'll be all right really." She smiled again watching a moment befre looking back at heer eling again, And sighing i would just make the cold nights colder but she would have to deal with it for now.

"...Is it safe to stay here tonight?"

Anastasia nodded her head then smiled to kindly to him. "It's happened before, It's just going to make the house much colder, but if you'd feel safer somewhere else I know of another little place it's a bit of a walk but it's in nicer condition" She smiled kindly to him blushing when she realized she was still against his bare chest but she had no urge to move at all, he was like her own personal heater and she loved it.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm

"I'll be all right really."

Emmet looked at her, gazing at her intently to see if she would be really okay. But he decided to trust her words and nodded his head. He resented the house for causing her any sort of pain and made up his mind that this house was going to go. He was gonna renovate this house so that he'll never have to see her hurt or sad again.

"It's happened before, It's just going to make the house much colder, but if you'd feel safer somewhere else I know of another little place it's a bit of a walk but it's in nicer condition"

It hadn't dawned on him that he was still holding her close to his bare chest. She hadn't said anything against it so he forgot about it. But the fact that she told him it has happened before and he wasn't there to protect her made him feel unsafe.

"....Go visit the couple now? Maybe we can think of something on the way back." he told her as he reluctantly let her go to get his now dried shirt, jacket, and shoes. He put on his black shirt, then his jacket and slipped his black and white converse on and got ready to go.

(if you're going to play the role of the couple in your next post, make it so that they recognize Anastacia from the charity work she's done before and that they still remember her kindness, then i'll take over from there Very Happy )

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm

"....Go visit the couple now? Maybe we can think of something on the way back."

Anastasia smiled at him and dusted herself off once he let her go and secretly upset her personal heater was away but she knew all good things had to come to an end. "Alright, I'll take them the flowers I got, I hope they like them I thought it would be nice"

Anastasia looked herself over once more then fixed her skirt she walked into her bathroom and pulled her hair back into a nice pony tail and washed her face hoping she didn't look to bad she fingered a little golden cross necklace she had hanging around her neck. the necklace was the last thing her mother ever gave her and she never took it off.

Anastasia turned around and walked back to emmet smiling. "I hope I look presentable." She then gently took Emmet's hand and smiled even more. "let's hurry before visiting hours are over!" She ran out the door with Emmet in toe after they were a little farther away she let go of his hand then walked with him to the bus stop, once the bus arrived she hoped on with him and took it all the way to the hospital.

Anstasia hopped off the bus and walked into the big building with Emmet still smiling as she walked up to the receponist desk. "Excuse me ma'am but we are looking for the elderly woman that fell into the lake this morning, this is the man that saved her." She notioned to Emmet and watched as the lady immeqadiatly became jealous of her gave her a cold stare but smiled sweetly to Emmet. "yes ma'am their in room 203 on the 3rd floor."
"Thank you so much!" Anastasia took Emmet's hand again and pulled him to the elevadors she glanced down at the boquet she got them it was a boquet of yellow roses.

Anastasia pulled Emmet into the couples room and smiled warmly at the elderly couple then gasped "mrs.Johnson? Mr.Johnson? Oh my Goodness I haven't seen you in so long are you two alright? Thank God Emmet was there!" The Elderly couple both looked up and then smiled warmly the man speaking first. "Anastasia hello I haven't seen you since the 5th we miss you at the senior center when are you coming to sing for us again?" Anastasia crossed the room and handed mrs.Johnson the boquet of flowers and gave them each a hug. "I was planning on going by yesterday but I.. got a little side tracked.." She blushed glancing towards Emmet
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Alright, I'll take them the flowers I got, I hope they like them I thought it would be nice"

Emmet waited for her by the door as he smiled at her.

"They will love it." he told her with a confident smile as she went to tidy up before leaving.

"I hope I look presentable." She then gently took Emmet's hand and smiled even more. "let's hurry before visiting hours are over!"

She took his hand and out the door they went. As Emmet trailed behind her, he glanced down at her hand holding his and felt his face get a little warm from the contact. He liked the feel of her hand in his, it felt nice and right. He smiled and just followed behind her towards the bus stop.

When the bus came he was a little hesitant but followed her example and got on the bus, sitting next to her. The bus rolled to a stop in front of the hospital and they got off after saying thanks to the bus driver.

"Excuse me ma'am but we are looking for the elderly woman that fell into the lake this morning, this is the man that saved her." She notioned to Emmet and watched as the lady immeqadiatly became jealous of her gave her a cold stare but smiled sweetly to Emmet. "yes ma'am their in room 203 on the 3rd floor."
"Thank you so much!"

As Anastacia did the talking Emmet looked around the hospital and for some strange reason had a bad feeling in his gut. Why...why did feel like he'd been here before? His eyebrows frowned as he glanced at the white walls and at the staff working. Did he come here before? Why couldn't he remember? He was snapped out of his stupor when Anastacia grabbed his hand again and led him to the room the couple was in.

"mrs.Johnson? Mr.Johnson? Oh my Goodness I haven't seen you in so long are you two alright? Thank God Emmet was there!" The Elderly couple both looked up and then smiled warmly the man speaking first. "Anastasia hello I haven't seen you since the 5th we miss you at the senior center when are you coming to sing for us again?" Anastasia crossed the room and handed mrs.Johnson the boquet of flowers and gave them each a hug. "I was planning on going by yesterday but I.. got a little side tracked.."

Emmet was confused a moment before he realized that the couple he saved knew Anastacia. Apparently she visited the senior center often. That thought warmed his heart. He nodded his head to them in a bow and said a meek hi.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson looked at Emmet and then at Anastacia. Mr. Johnson came over and shook Emmet's hand graciously, tears pouring from his eyes.

"My boy thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for saving my dear wife. I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come. The doctor told me that if she was in that pond any longer she'd gotten hypothermia and would have died for sure. Thank you Emmet, thank you." the old man cried.

Emmet didn't know what to do so he patted the old man's pack comfortingly.

"...I'm happy I got there in time." he said simply with a smile at the elderly man. Mr. Johnson smiled and patted Emmet's head. "It's hard to find good men like you theses days." he said to the younger boy.

Mrs. Johnson giggled as she whispered into Anastacia's ear.

"Oh ho my dearie, you've found a keeper that one. Such a good lad he is. No wonder you forgot to see us yesterday. Of course it's understandable. How old is he? Actually no how did you two meet? I must know." she giggled to her before calling to her husband.

"Dear I'm quite famished and thirsty. Perhaps you and Emmet dear could go out and buy the four of us something to dine on while Anastacia and I catch up?" she suggested to her husband.

Mr. Johnson caught what his wife was trying to do and smiled at her.

"Of course dear. Come Emmet let's go fetch our women some food and drinks. We'll be back soon." he said as he went out the door with Emmet in toll. Emmet turned to the two ladies and waved at them before he closed the door and followed Mr. Johnson out.

Now Mrs. Johnson turned and patted the chair Mr. Johnson had vacated. "Come dear tell me everything. That boy is my savior and I want to make sure you and him are repaid to the fullest." she said with a gentle smile.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:07 pm

"My boy thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for saving my dear wife. I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come. The doctor told me that if she was in that pond any longer she'd gotten hypothermia and would have died for sure. Thank you Emmet, thank you."

As Anastacia witnessed the older gentleman crying and sincerely thanking this Stranger for saving his wife she couldn't help but feel touched and smiled her hand lifting in the air and landing over her heart letting and little sweet "oohh.." Escape her lips.

"...I'm happy I got there in time." he said simply with a smile at the elderly man. Mr. Johnson smiled and patted Emmet's head. "It's hard to find good men like you theses days."

Anastasia giggled and watched the two interact happy to see the couple happy and enjoying how Emmet looked happy but slightly Akward around the couple. She smiled at him.

"Oh ho my dearie, you've found a keeper that one. Such a good lad he is. No wonder you forgot to see us yesterday. Of course it's understandable. How old is he? Actually no how did you two meet? I must know." she giggled to her before calling to her husband.

"Dear I'm quite famished and thirsty. Perhaps you and Emmet dear could go out and buy the four of us something to dine on while Anastacia and I catch up
?"

Anastasia blushed a deep red at the old woman's first comment then smiled kindly to her gently sitting on the edge of her bed about ready to speak but she was unsure what to tell the old woman, she knew her well but she wasn't sure if saying she found him and he is now living with her was the best thing to tell the old woman but she couldn;t just lie to her.

"Of course dear. Come Emmet let's go fetch our women some food and drinks. We'll be back soon." \

Anastasia watched as the two men left the room and went off to get them food, She was worried because Emmet had no money on him and she didn't just want Mr.Johnson to pay but she didn't want to hand Emmet the money, that might make him feel unmanly and she didn;t want to degrade him infront of all the nice people in the hospital Anastasia was becoming so worried over the little matter she hardly noticed they were all the way down the hallway now.

"Come dear tell me everything. That boy is my savior and I want to make sure you and him are repaid to the fullest."

Anastasia looked at the old woman and smiled such a kind giving person she would just have to give them the rest of their money after they returned with the food as payment for their genorisity. She looked at the old woman and giggled. "Well I trust you and this is gonna be strange but honestly I was walking home late on night and..I found him passed out cold in the street he had to have be frozen solid So I carried him to my home and he stayed the night there, That was yesterday and well here we are now."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum