Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life RP

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

College Life RP - Page 2 Empty Re: College Life RP

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Anton gave a quick smile at her semi-agreement. It was a start after all, and he could go from there. "Hina, I like that name. It's nice, uncommon." He accompanied her to the drink bar and bought a smoothie, paying for her tea as well. Turning to her, he opened his mouth to strike up a conversation, but saw she was distracted by the commotion off to the side.

"Anton I hate to be rude but Mind If I return shortly I hate to be like those people but mom and dad want a good picture of me while on the cruise might as well get a very good one and get it over with."

Anton sighed, knowing a lost cause when he saw one. He had been defeated, this time at least. "You don't need to make excuses, I can tell you want me out of your hair." A genuine smile finally spread on his face. "It was very nice meeting you Hina, sorry if I bothered you. I'll see you around." He waved at her as she walked away and stayed seated where he was, watching the gathering.

After a few minutes, he saw her come back, draped in the most stunning dress he had ever seen, or perhaps it was just her radiance that made the dress seem to shine. He shook his head and sighed. 'What are you thinking Anton?' He thought to himself. 'You've already been rejected, there's no way you'll get her, don't disappoint yourself. Besides, there's tons of beautiful girls on this ship.' He let his eyes wander across the crowd, but each time he did, he found his gaze returning to her. Her aura was just so... magnetic... even he couldn't resist it.

She came to the front of the line finally, but Anton's stare didn't break. Propping his head on his hand, he admired her from where he sat. Her beautiful, flowing dress flapped in the breeze as she leaned on the railing and her hair billowed elegantly around her. He was enthralled by her beauty, the likes of which far outmatched any of the girls he had seen so far, there was none like her.

Anton's wonder soon turned to horror as the wind gusted, sending her tumbling over the railing. He gasped and ran to the bow, knowing he'd be too late, but the photographer was thankfully quicker. Skidding to a stop at the railing, he leaned over and grabbed Kit's wrist, pulling the pair up with the help of one or two others. Relieved at their safety, he heaved a sigh. "Are you alright?" He asked both of them, but they seemed to be, and Anton grew mildly jealous when Hina kissed the man on the cheek. But jealousy was not his nature, and it quickly faded. He turned to Kit and extended his hand. "That was some brave move you pulled off there. Glad you got her in time. I'm Anton by the way."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Kit felt arms grab his own and haul both him and Hina over the railing and back onto the safety of the ship. He didn't know how tight he had been grasping Hina but he soon released his hold and let her free from his death hold. Perhaps it was his fear of losing her, her beauty. A photograph wasn't enough to cage her light.

When he let go, his eyes immediately searched for Hina. Having felt her frantic breathing while dangling towards a huge drop, he felt her breathing go sporadic and now figured that she had asthma. Thankfully now that she took her medication she seemed much better.

What surpised him was that she ran to him and gave him a hug as well as kiss to his cheek. He blinked as he turned to look down at her.

"Thank you for saving my life." She bowed respectfully to him. "Can I ever repay you?"

Kit held his camera and looked from it to her, a bit shamefully. Slowly he shook his head, letting his black hair rustle in the wind. "No it's my fault. You owe nothing and it's good that you're safe. I should be the one sorry; I'll give you your picture for free as an apology," he told her as he then turned to one of the guys that pulled them up. Anton, the one who had been with Hina earlier.

"Are you alright?" "That was some brave move you pulled off there. Glad you got her in time. I'm Anton by the way."

Kit nodded to him and took the handshake. "I'm fine. See to Ms. Hina though. And it was instinct that saved us both. Kit Alexander," he introduced himself to Anton. He then immediately looked down at the camera dangling from his neck, grabbing it and making sure it was alright and that the film wasn't damage. Sighing in relief Kit turned to Hina. "Are you sure you're alright? If so then I'll be getting those photos now," he said as he waited for her reply.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

No it's my fault. You owe nothing and it's good that you're safe. I should be the one sorry; I'll give you your picture for free as an apology,"

Hina smiled kindly then waited paitently. "I hope your camera is okay I can pay for any damage I might have caused." hina smiled sweetly but in her mind she was trying to figure how much such a wonderful camera could cost and much more how hard it would be to pay for damage on such a camera.

Hina turned to see anton talking with kit as well. She watched the two curiously for a moment before smiling to herself as if she realized her own little secret.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Anton nodded to Kit and looked over at Hina. She seemed to be smiling as though she knew something they didn't. His curiosity suddenly kicked in and possibilities began running through his head, distracting him for a bit. He soon forgot about them though and sighed. "So are you alright Hina? That must have been pretty traumatic for you..." Something suddenly clicked in his head, admittedly a bit late, but he realized it none-the-less. "Wait a sec..." he turned to Kit "You said you were Kit Alexander? As in the Kit Alexander." He suddenly grinned. "It's an honor to meet you. From one artist to another I must say your work is magnificent. I never thought I'd see you in person." He bowed respectfully to him, still smiling. "I see you have quite the following here. If you're interested, I might have an offer for you. I'm well connected on the ship and... seeing as you have a job to do, I was thinking I could help you get a studio to work in."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

"I hope your camera is okay I can pay for any damage I might have caused."

Kit looked at the camera and gave a sigh of relief. "It's fine, nothing broken. It's a tough one, cost be a bunch and I'd hate to have this one broken. Kinda like it. Anyway thanks for the offer, though I doubt I could ever make you play that amount. It was more expensive than this cruise first off," Kit told her as he waved the camera at her, perfect condition. In truth that camera cost him a good $2000. It was a brand name cam that was steel framed and could withstand almost anything....cept fire.

The young artist was looking at the camera when Anton spoke up.

"Wait a sec..." he turned to Kit "You said you were Kit Alexander? As in the Kit Alexander." He suddenly grinned. "It's an honor to meet you. From one artist to another I must say your work is magnificent. I never thought I'd see you in person." He bowed respectfully to him, still smiling. "I see you have quite the following here. If you're interested, I might have an offer for you. I'm well connected on the ship and... seeing as you have a job to do, I was thinking I could help you get a studio to work in."

Kit lifted his head and nodded to Anton. "Please, I'm not that much of a star," he said modestly to them. "And thanks but it's quite alright. The captain was once my customer and to repay me, gave me the biggest suit on this ship complete with use of their rooms for my work. Originally I wasn't planning on announcing my presence here but seeing as I'll be spending money in Japan, might as well make some profit," he added to him.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

"It's fine, nothing broken. It's a tough one, cost be a bunch and I'd hate to have this one broken. Kinda like it. Anyway thanks for the offer, though I doubt I could ever make you play that amount. It was more expensive than this cruise first off,"

Hina's eyes widened slightly she stared at kit for a moment before relaxing simply nodding to his comment. She was thinkign to herself staring off into space but half listening. She looked at anton biting her lower lip nervlously. "umn..excuse me..I hate to be a bother but.. if no one else is taking it could..possibly use the studio sometimes during the evening?..I umn.. I Need a place to..practice my balle and keep up my skills..but I need a private area if that is alright..?"

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am

Anton sighed, slightly dissapointed that he couldn't help out his idol. "You may not be that much of a star to most people but you are to me." Anton had admired Kit's work since it had first appeared. After the first time he had seen Anton's art, he had strived to try to surpass him. Though he was not quite at Kit's level, many would argue that Anton's art was quite amazing itself. He could reproduce pictures and objects almost photographically with a pencil or paint, and his photography wasn't bad either, though most of his art was abstract rather than realism.

"umn..excuse me..I hate to be a bother but.. if no one else is taking it could..possibly use the studio sometimes during the evening?..I umn.. I Need a place to..practice my balle and keep up my skills..but I need a private area if that is alright..?"

Anton turned to Hina and smiled. "Of course, it wouldn't be a problem at all." He grinned slightly, "That is, just as long as you don't mind me popping in to watch once or twice. I'm quite curious now." He smiled and pulled out his PDA, sending a quick message. "Arrangements for the studio should be finished in a minute. I've just got to get confirmation. I'll need your number so I can let you know once it's ready"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"You may not be that much of a star to most people but you are to me."

Kit nodded his head and bowed respectfully to Anton. "Thanks for the support. 'Preciate it," he told the other guy. Then Kit looked closely at Anton, somehow the guy seemed familiar. He thought about it for a while until the answer struck him.

"You Anton Engel right? You're an abstract genius. I've seen your work showcased at museums, very nice work," Kit said and gave a slight smile. "Now it's my turn. Pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance. I always hear people comparing your work with mine and I've always wanted to meet my double, now I have," he answered.

"That is, just as long as you don't mind me popping in to watch once or twice. I'm quite curious now."

Kit turned to Hina and gazed at her for a moment. Ah a ballerina, how fitting for her. "If you don't mind, I'd like to join the spectators. Perhaps you'd let me snap a few pictures of you in your moment of beauty and grace?"

Looking down, Kit checked his watch and it was 1:15 PM already and he hadn't even realized he was hungry. He looked up at the two of them. "How about this? We three go to the studio today. We can eat lunch, Hina can perform for us while I can get the pictures ready for the customers. I'm sure Anton can enlighten us along the way," he said as he looked between them. The studio wasn't too far from where his suite was located.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 am

Of course, it wouldn't be a problem at all." He grinned slightly, "That is, just as long as you don't mind me popping in to watch once or twice. I'm quite curious now." He smiled and pulled out his PDA, sending a quick message. "Arrangements for the studio should be finished in a minute. I've just got to get confirmation. I'll need your number so I can let you know once it's ready"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to join the spectators. Perhaps you'd let me snap a few pictures of you in your moment of beauty and grace?"

"Oh thank you so much! this really does mean a lot to me!" Hina smiled and her smiled fell slightly but returned just as quickly but her eyes showed fear as her cheeks began to rise in color. "I umn... I guess but if it is possible try not to let me know your there If i do...I'm afraid I might mess up terribly I have never been good at preforming infront of crowds.."

"How about this? We three go to the studio today. We can eat lunch, Hina can perform for us while I can get the pictures ready for the customers. I'm sure Anton can enlighten us along the way,"

Hina smiled once more. "That could work but your not aloud to make fun of me..I never ever prepare my work i just dance from the heart and what ever that happens to be then that is what I do.. so I can range from graceful and smooth to clumsy and laughing my ass off." Hina giggled a little then blushing slightly before nervously pulling out a picture of her preforming at the golden globe theater "Maybe you already ahve seen some of my balle.." she gently handed them the picture still smiling.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Anton smiled brightly at the recognition from Kit. To think, the artist whose talent he had tried to emulate since forever, complementing him. He would never forget this day. "Thank you so much. It means a lot to me to hear that complement."

"How about this? We three go to the studio today. We can eat lunch, Hina can perform for us while I can get the pictures ready for the customers. I'm sure Anton can enlighten us along the way,"

Anton nodded, "It sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Though, I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to enlighten you on." Nevertheless, lunch with Kit Alexander and the very beautiful Hina sounded like a good situation no matter how it would end up.

"That could work but your not aloud to make fun of me..I never ever prepare my work i just dance from the heart and what ever that happens to be then that is what I do.. so I can range from graceful and smooth to clumsy and laughing my ass off."
"Maybe you already ahve seen some of my balle.."

Smiling charmingly to Hina, he took the picture. "I think it would be impossible to make fun of such beauty as yours. Besides, the best form of any art is the one born in the artist's heart." He glanced down at the photo and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "My my, the Golden Globe? You have more talent than you give yourself credit for!" A thoughtful look crossed his face. "Hmm... what did you say your last name was again... ah! It was Lilly right? Yes I have heard of you. Your dancing is very famous. Well, this is becoming quite the group of stars here." He grinned happily at them both.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Oh thank you so much! this really does mean a lot to me!" Hina smiled and her smiled fell slightly but returned just as quickly but her eyes showed fear as her cheeks began to rise in color. "I umn... I guess but if it is possible try not to let me know your there If i do...I'm afraid I might mess up terribly I have never been good at preforming infront of crowds.."

Kit gave her a breath-taking smirk which made him look bad boyish but handsome. "I promise to be subtle with my presence," he told her with a chuckle as he wagged his camera to show how he intended to not get a single image escape him.

"That could work but your not aloud to make fun of me..I never ever prepare my work i just dance from the heart and what ever that happens to be then that is what I do.. so I can range from graceful and smooth to clumsy and laughing my ass off." Hina giggled a little then blushing slightly before nervously pulling out a picture of her preforming at the golden globe theater "Maybe you already ahve seen some of my balle.."

Kit looked down at the picture and nodded his approval. He turned his onyx eyes up to her and gave her slow laconic but suave smile. "Natural beauty, I say, is the best beauty of all. It's why I want to take pictures of you, perhaps I won't tell you when I take them. Be better that way. Hina Lilly, even your name represents beauty. Is there anything about you not beautiful?" he asked as he teased her.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot to me to hear that complement."

Kit turned to Anton and smirked playfully. "Keep it up and soon we'll be on level ground," he encouraged the other artist with a nod of his head. He indicated the way to the studio. "Shall we get going then?" he asked them.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Hina grabbed her bag and nodded beginning to follow anton to the studio glancing in her bag to check and see if her suit was their and her shoes. She smiled as she recognized each item then glanced up at the two men taking in each one of their features trying to gage their personality. Hina smiled sweetly then followed Anton all the way to the studio. Once inside she glanced around making her way to the back room to change. She slipped into a white dress with a couple of black strips going down it then going into a black strip around the waist with a bow at the side. and fanning out into a tutu. and last she put on her pink shoes strapped them up and then slipped out into the room blushing slightly.

Hina smiled to the boys then set down a i-pod hooked up to a stereo. she put on a random musical song and shut her eyes a moment before slowly beginning to sway with the music. she starting with a simple toe tap that moved to a more complicated spin and next a gentle leap with the music soon her little performance began to fan out into a wonderful graceful dance that flowed perfectly with the music.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Anton led the way to the studio, walking just slowly enough so that by the time they had arrived, all the arrangements had finished. Stepping inside, he held the door for Hina, smiling as she passed, and for Kit as well, following him to a spot where they sat down, ready to watch the performance. As Hina prepared, he turned to Kit and smiled. "So, would you like lunch now or later? I can arrange for it to be delivered here if you don't mind eating in the studio? Oh also, what exactly was it you wanted me to enlighten you on?"

His attention was pulled away as the music began and his eyes fixed on Hina, her toe tapping lightly to get the beat. As she began to sway he felt a small smile on his face. Her form was astounding. Twirls, spins, leaps, all as graceful and beautiful as the flower she was named for. He blushed as he realized he was staring, but he simply could not peel his eyes away from the artistry and pure beauty of the dance and of... her. There was simply nothing that compared.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

Kit followed Anton and Hina to the studio, looking around at the places they passed along the way, deciding where he would start shooting pictures next. It wasn't until they reached the studio that Kit's mind came back down to earth.

"So, would you like lunch now or later? I can arrange for it to be delivered here if you don't mind eating in the studio? Oh also, what exactly was it you wanted me to enlighten you on?"

Kit had set his bag down and was toying with his camera when he was addressed. He looked up at the other guy. "Whatever works for the lady, I shall abide by. And I was going to suggest you showing me some of your work if you would like pointers, but that can wait for later," he said as his attention was stolen by Hina performing.

Immediately he raised his camera and took shots of her. Then he would get up and move to another angle, stoop and take a few more shots. "Breath-taking..." he whispered to no one in particular as he continued to capture her beauty on film.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Hina blushed a deep red as she heard the clicks of Kit's camera as he took many pictures of her. She kept dancing sliding along her stage gracefully completely in-step with the music though she had never planned to ever dance to any of this music before. Her eyes were shut as she began to lose herself in the music, soon it ended and she stopped in a perfect fifth position.

Hina slowly opened her eyes then blinked before looking around at the faces of her two observers. she blushed smiling sweetly then looking down a tad. "How was I?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Anton blushed lightly, realizing he was still staring, though the music had ended. "That was... simply astounding... I loved it." He smiled at her and clapped lightly, regaining his composure. Such artistic passion was rare and refreshing to see. He smiled and walked over to her, smiling. "I think you may have inspired me to do a little painting. But that can wait. I was just curious what you might like for lunch? I'll pay for everyone." He smiled, his charm returning to his voice.

Though he seemed to be quite the lady-killer, and very good at charm, it seemed that for once, he was the one who was charmed. Hina had charmed him, he just hadn't realized it yet. Well, in any case, he was hungry, and after such a strong performance, he was sure she was too. He smiled at her as he waited for her response.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Kit stood up as Hina finished her performance and looked over his pictures. Simply divine. Ah yes he would make her famous this ship if his pictures got out, but of course he would ask her permission first. The last thing he wanted to do was to embarrass her.

"How was I?"

Kit whistled his approval as he looked over his pictures. "I'm speechless. Your performance can't be described with mere words," he said as he went over to his laptop to hook up his camera to see the pictures on a larger screen. "I hope you don't mind that I took some," he told her, indicating the pictures.

"I think you may have inspired me to do a little painting. But that can wait. I was just curious what you might like for lunch? I'll pay for everyone."

The young photographer looked up from his laptop at Anton. "What do they serve here? I'm partial to Asian cuisine though I can usually settle for almost anything," he said as he clicked away on his mouse.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2