Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Life RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

College Life RP Empty College Life RP

Post  Looney Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

A deep honking noise sounded as a cruise ship was getting ready to deport from the dock. A tall black haired young man was standing in line with a large suitcase in hand as he waited to get on the cruise to Tokyo, Japan. The cruise was setting off from California and it would take about a week (probably longer but I dun care) to Tokyo, Japan.

Kristopher Alexander, known by his nickname Kit, had to travel from Rhode Island to California to get on the cruise. But he liked cruises better than planes. He loved the view of the ocean and the breeze. He hated the squashed confined space of an airplane. And so here he stood waiting in line and finally it was his turn. He flipped his ticket and passport and whatnots to the captain and the man gave the teen a smile and let him on. "Pleased to have you on board Mr. Alexander.", the captain said.

Kit nodded silently and walked up the boarding plant onto the large cruise ship that would be taking him to his destination. As he walked he caught the attention of many people although he decided to ignore them. Well with his pick of clothing and style he was bound to attract attention. The first mate on board gave him his room number. He was in one of the better single rooms. Kit was definitely not a sharing type of guy and liked his privacy. His room was pretty large and that's where he could work on some artwork if he wanted to or play his cello, which he brought along with him. After finding his room, and dropping his stuff off, he went up on deck to relax in a chair. Hey he was going to spend on week on this thing, might as well get comfy.

He crossed his long legs on the beach chair and linked his fingers behind his head, sunglasses on his eyes as he relaxed. He heard the giggles and whispered the women directed at him but he turned a blind ear. He stuck in his iPod and listened to some classical music and waiting for the ship to set off.

Kit was dressed in ripped black jeans and knee height black combat boots. On top he wore a red and white checked tee shirt inside a black fitted jacket. He had shades over his eyes as he rested under a shady area where the sun didn't hit him.

(so far it's just the setting and introducing our characters)

Last edited by Looney on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

College Life RP Empty Re: College Life RP

Post  Lachryma Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 pm

The deep horn bellowed, sounding throughout the port town to signal the warning for departure. Aboard the huge cruise liner, a young man strode leisurely along the deck, looking down at the huge crowd clambering aboard. A smug smile spread across his lips and he turned again to continue along the wide walkway towards the private suites.

Anton, a student from the New York Institute of Technology, had traveled all the way from the East coast to the West to catch this cruise, and wasn't about to ride in some small cabin. He'd paid for one of the larger exclusive suites, a luxury size with full room service, furnishings, and exclusive access to VIP areas and services within the ship. Slipping the key from his pocket, he opened the door to the room and stepped in, looking around. Everything had been brought into the room for him and was stacked neatly in the center of the room. He quickly put everything in its proper place before heading to the mirror, preening his hair and straightening his school uniform.

Anton continued to cling to the impression that girls liked guys in uniform, but then again, he could make any uniform look amazing. Stepping out onto the deck again, he walked down the path, taking the elevator to the main deck, pacing along in front of the shops and sending cute smiles at all the young girls passing by.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Hina was staring at the huge boat her eyes wide with wonder and excitment when the loud horn yelled letting the passenegrs know it was time to board the huge vessel. Hina gasped and quickly gatehred her bags then hurried onto the Ship accidently bumping into a view passengers and apologizing before making her way to her room. She hurried and placed as much as she could in the proper places then she re-adjusted her glasses before making her way back onto the main deck.

Hina had one a plaid skirt and a white long sleeve shirt as well as some nice shoes. She walked around the top deck her head slightly lowered but her eyes watching everyoen that she passed she made her way to the lawn chairs the only open one was beside a tall lean boy dressed in ripped black jeans and knee height black combat boots. On top he wore a red and white checked tee shirt inside a black fitted jacket. she was nervous but it was the only avialable place so she walked over and sat down on the chair then laying back she stared straight up at the clouds barely paying any mind to the boy beside her.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Kit was able to pick up the sound of a chair creaking beside him even with his headphones in. Well his music wasn't very loud so that might be the case. He took a swift glance at the person next to him. She was a small girl, glasses, otherwise sorta plain looking. Not really interested in starting idle chit chat, he sat up, straightened his chair a bit and proceeded to whip out a pencil and a sketchbook.

The huge ship tooted its horn again and the captain could be heard shouting "All Aboard!!! The St. Angelique is setting off now!", the large man bellowed. Kit felt the boat move slightly but he could see the ripples in the water.

Deciding to do something productive, he stared at the city where the harbor was and started to sketch it onto his book. He was absorbed in sketching, but he looked relaxed as he rested his back against the lawn chair and his hand deftly ran across the page, lightly, almost floating as images started to appear where his pencil landed.

Soon on the page was a rough but very detailed sketch of the city, with the mountains behind it and some boats in the harbor and some mini people walking. He pulled his hand back to admire his work, and then went in to add some touch ups to his work.

He wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around him. On the deck there were lawn chairs lining the edge of the deck and in the middle was a fairly large pool. And already people were screaming and running towards the pool. Kit had made sure to pick a seat far away from the pool to save his work. Some passing women tried to get his attention with their scanty bikinis, but Kit barely looked up from his drawing.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Anton continued walking, glancing up as the horn bellowed deeply once more and the ship began to move slowly. He paused to glance in the window of a shop, admiring the watches and suits of the rather upscale men's clothing store. As he looked in the window, he caught the reflection of the pool behind him, and with it the women passing by in their bikini's. His curiosity now aroused (or was it something else?), he turned around with a grin and headed towards the pool area, looking for a girl or two to speak with.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:59 pm

(there's shops on a cruise ship?)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

(yes there are shops on a cruise ship)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm

(didn't know that. your turn to post jess XD)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Hina was focused on the clouds above ehr head watching them move and smiling softly while blushing a light pink as she decided what the shapes of each cloud depicted as a picture. She paused and glanced to her side when she heard the distinct sound of pencil writing on paper she watched as the male beside her became deeply absorbed in his work and his hand never leaving the page as he feverishly worked.

Then Hina heard the sloshing and spalshing of water then the annpying but slight ringing of women's laughter and men's as well. She stared at the people then smiled thinking aloud with out realizing it "I think I am going to go for a dip." Hina smiled then gently pulled and lifted her top above and over her head revealing a cute Black bikini top that had frills at the edge next to her clevage and then she slipped out of her skirt reveailing a black frilled bottom she took off her shoes before happily making her way to the pool.

Hina dipped her big toe in the water before jumping in after a moment her head popping back up she giggled then began to gently swim around loving the feel of the cool water.

(Her bathing suit --->) https://2img.net/h/i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/MissAttitude101/girl_in_swimsuit.jpg
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Anton's face was lit with a smile as he walked along the outer edge of the pool, admiring the ladies with subtle enjoyment. He managed to elicit a few giggles from a group of girls and smiled in return, shooting them a quick wink. His gaze was suddenly drawn to a lounger a short distance away, upon which sat a young woman, probably 19 and definitely russian, all in all very beautiful. Watching her from where he stood, he blushed slightly as she undressed into her bikini and headed to the pool. This, he decided, must be a goddess, so beautiful and smooth... perhaps he was already in heaven! He let out a sigh of sweet love and began to devise a way to get her to notice him, not that it would take much effort.

The love-struck ladies man practically danced his way to the changing room, where he quickly slipped into his bathing suit, which he had concealed in a large pocket inside his jacket, and stashed his clothes in a personal locker. Slipping out of the changing room, he made his way to the lounger where she had been sitting and took her place there, hoping she would need to return for her things soon and ask who he was. It was foolproof, and with his good looks and smooth talk (which he had forever deluded himself into believing he was actually good at), he would have her in no time. So focused was he on his master plan that he hardly noticed the purposeful scribbling of the guy in the lounger beside him, in fact he hardly noticed him at all.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Kit barely registered that there was a girl sitting in the beach chair next to him. His mind was completely absorbed in his work, watching as the picture magically appeared where his pencil created on the page. He was glancing up at the scenery and then back down to his pad. After he was done with the city view, he admired his work with a click of his tongue. He liked it.

"I think I am going to go for a dip."

This snapped him out of his wonderland and back to the reality on the cruise ship. He turned his head slightly to his right and saw a young, well younger than him, girl who was in the process of stripping down to her bikini. Kit didn't bat an eyelash. Why? Well he was a famous photographer and it wasn't the first time he laid eyes on a girl in a bathing suit. Though he must say, her figure was quite lovely.

Subtly he flipped to a new page in his pad and began drawing...the girl. He let his pencil swiftly and delicately sketch a rough of the girl first and then he started filling her in. She was now in the water and enjoying herself. The perfect picture. He glanced from her to his pad as he worked at his art. Russian, he deemed her from her stature and physical appearance. Lovely skin, beautiful curves, it's no wonder the girl was attracting attention.

The young artist was absorbed in his drawing of the girl that he almost didn't notice the young man that took her former seat to the right of him. Kit's eyes glanced at the man and almost immediately nailed him as a lady's man and one who had his sights on the Russian girl. It was so obvious by the smitten look on the guy's face. Kit didn't know whether to laugh at the guy or mock him. He ended up doing neither, not wanting to waste oxygen on the guy.

He went back to his work. He glanced up to watch the girl through his black bangs, eying her and analyzing how to best portray her magnificence. Tilting his head he looked at her from another point of view and then resumed filling in her curves and details. Hopefully he didn't look like a stalker, but he couldn't help it. He had to draw beautiful aspects of life.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Hina swam for a while before deciding to take a dive from the diving board. She made her way out of the pool then do the diving board she glanced around blushing slightly never before had she dived infront of complete strangers. She bit her lower lip and walked to the edge spreading her arms to show she knew what she was doing one quick test jump then the real jump she bent her back to a perfect angle then straightened out her body making perfect posture first she felt the cool water hit her finegr tips then slowly spread to the rest of her body.

The water rippled from where Hina had previsouly been then her head bobbed back up with a huge smile and feint little giggle. She swam to the edge deciding that now it was time for a little drink break. She strolled over to where she had been sitting to grab her towel when she noticed a boy sitting in her lounger. She stared for a moment she held noa nger against him after all even though her clothes where there and her bag how could he had known he was taking another person's seat.

Hina smiled sweetly and nudged by him "excuse I'll just grab my things and be out of your way" She knelt down and began filling her bag then pulling out her towel and wrapping it around her half exposed body before turning to begin heading over to the drink bar.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

you like totally just ignored what Kit was doing...or was that on purpose?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

on purpose she didn;t notice him xD
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm

oh okay then, play hard to get Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Anton was half asleep when the girl walked back up, blocking the sun and causing him to open his eyes at the sudden shadow. He immediately perked up and sat up in the lounger. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know this seat was occupied" he lied smoothly, not a hint of deceit in his voice at all. Much to his dismay, she seemed to barely notice him at all and simply grabbed her stuff politely and went on her way. His foolproof plan began to crumble before him and he was helpless to stop it. Not one to be discouraged easily, Anton began to search for some way to get her attention again. As he glanced at the ground, he found the perfect ploy. It seemed her wallet had fallen from her bag, though she was still headed for the bar. Seizing his opportunity, he grabbed the wallet and headed after her.

He caught up quickly and fell into pace beside her. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you again, but i noticed you left this behind" Without giving her a chance to dismiss herself again, Anton launched straight into his introduction. "Sorry about taking your spot back there. Tell you what, I see you're headed to the bar, why don't you let me buy you a drink. In fact I insist." He smiled brightly at her, hoping she'd take him up on his offer. She'd already shown her resistance to his charm and he didn't expect to win this one, but nevertheless, he wanted to give it a shot. If he couldn't woo her then perhaps he'd at least make a new friend. Suddenly remembering his manners, he extended his hand to her, "My apologies, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name's Anton."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you again, but i noticed you left this behind"

Hina froze mid-step then piveting on her heel to look at the boy who stood beside her she smiled kindly "oh thank you so much How careless of me." Hina smiled once more then contuined on her way but noticing that the boy was following it took Hina a minute to register the next words that escaped the boy's mouth.

[i][b]"Sorry about taking your spot back there. Tell you what, I see you're headed to the bar, why don't you let me buy you a drink. In fact I insist."

Hina stared at him for a moment ehr mind mulling over the question her eyes staring right into his. She gave him one of her little sweey apologetic smiles. "No it's quiet alright I don't mind buying my own drink. But I would would rather avoid the hassle of making an argument with you so i guess it is fine this one time. Plus This way you won't Keep buggign me about buying me one" The corner's of ehr mouth turned into a little grin a grin that said she already knew his game and wasn't buying into it but she would play along just to get him out of her hair. "By the way my name is Hina."

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Kit glanced subtly at the girl as she walked by him as well as the guy lounging in her seat to the right of him. He had to stuff his scoff as he saw the light literally drain from the guy's face at his failed plan. Though that apparently didn't stop the lady's man from jumping up and trying his luck again. Uninterested, Kit turned back to his artwork and finished up his sketch of the Russian girl and managed to nab snips of their conversation. Mainly their names. The guy was Anton and the Russian girl was Hina. And Anton was trying his luck at getting Hina to accept a drink with him.

Having heard enough of their conversation, Kit stood up from his chair with the thought of going back to his room now that the deck had gained lots more people and he was feeling the need for peace and quiet. Tucking his pad under his arm and his pencil behind his ear, he was about to turn to leave when his path was blocked by four ladies in their bikinis. The four of them looked from their early 20's to late 20's. And somehow Kit noticed that they all had their arms crossed under their breasts, as if pushing them up would get him to notice them. Well he did, but not in a good way.

Standing a good few inches above them, Kit stared down at the four and raised an eyebrow at them, already knowing what they were going to ask him and exactly what was going to come out of their mouths.

"We know who you are. You're Kit Alexander aren't you? The famous photographer," one of the ladies asked him as she leaned in close to examine him. Kit on the other hand made sure to take a slight step back so as to not having her face anywhere close to his. He brushed his black bangs back and gave them a look. "And if I was--what's it to you?" he asked them correctly predicting their intentions.

The four women squealed in delight and giggled at each other before turning back to him. Again they were trying to get him to notice their bodies but Kit wasn't interested. If he was supposed to stare at every woman's body in a bikini, he wouldn't have this job. He kept his stare directly at their faces, watching their eyes light up with excitement.

"Oh my God!!! Please Mr. Alexander take some pictures of us! We beg you, we've seen your work and you're like a god with photos! We'll even pay you any amount you ask. Just take a few pictures of my friends and our group and we'll be outta your hair!" one spoke up and all four of them clasped their hands together in front of their chests as if they were pleading with him. He wanted to laugh at their faces but figured he could use the money. With that he smirked at them (which almost made the girls melt) and nodded his head.

"Fine. Meet me here in 5. Dress in whatever you want, round up your group, let me grab my camera and show's on. I'll handle payments afterward. Disperse," he said to them as he pivoted on his heel smoothly and walked towards his room, leaving the girls squealing in joy behind him.

And that's how the news spread. In just about 20 minutes, the news of Kit Alexander being on board and doing commissions was circulating the ship. It spread faster than the flu. Soon everyone was talking about how they should get pictures done too and blah blah blah. The news even reached the bar and the occupants in the dim area were talking about photos between drinks of liquor.

Kit had reached his room and safely stashed away his drawing pad with the picture of Hina the Russian girl in his suitcase. He grabbed his camera bag and photo supplies plus laptop and took a few minutes to check that he had everything he needed. With that done, he turned and exited his room, locked the door, and headed towards the deck again. Along the way he heard pieces of other people's conversation and how the news of him had spread. Great, his initial plan was to remain unknown throughout this trip, but now that he thought about it, the extra money wouldn't hurt.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Hina smiled as she walked to teh abr picking up her pace a little hoping silently to get Anton off her case. She watched as people began to talk of the newest most popular Photographer in hollywood Kit Alexander. She half listened to their conversations but mostly didn't care. Hina ordered a iced tea and smiled sipping it.

Hina was happy to finally have a drink and enjoyed the ice cold liquid as it trickled down her throat. She turned around just in time to catch many women and even a few men coming up most dressed fancy some dressed like what she perferably called whores. She shook her head in disgusty turning away and noting that Herself and Anton were the only people still left at the bar.

Hina sighed then looked as Kit made his way back up the stairs she though about it for a moment then shook her head once more. "Anton I hate to be rude but Mind If I return shortly I hate to be like those people but mom and dad want a good picture of me while on the cruise might as well get a very good one and get it over with." With That she slipped from her seat grabbing her belongings and ran down to her room.

After a long moment she returned dressed in a white dress it was tube top that hugged her figure all the way to her waist then spread out just a little so she could walk comfortable before fanning out at the bottom she wore white high heels and gloves that came up almost the full length of her arms. She had on bright red lipstick and light eyeshadow that really made her eyes pop. She also ahd on white dangly earrings Overall she looked stunning lie the most elegant girl in the room. She blushed and waited paitently

(what her dress looks like.---->) https://2img.net/h/i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu165/Rolz_16/Anime/Dress_by_spinDASH_.jpg
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Upon reaching the deck Kit looked at the line that had already formed in wait for him. He blinked at the sight as if it were completely normal, which it was. Actually this line was nothing compared to what he had to endure when working part-time at Hollywood. Though he may still only be a college kid he had quite the experience in his career and out did many professionals. Every day in front of the studio he worked at the line would go for blocks.

With a shrug of his shoulders he set up his supplies and got a few crew members to help him set up the photo shoot area with the seats and arrangements. Then he set up his camera stand and took his camera out. While tinkering with his camera, he let his eyes roam the line of people. Many were dressed fancifully and others in leisure clothing. Though one person did catch his eye.

At the back of the line the Russian girl, Hina, stood in a very pretty dress and waited patiently for her turn. He analyzed her outfit. Unlike the other people in line who wanted pictures for some stupid purpose like gazing at or perhaps going to brag that they got their picture taken by him, her attire looked like it was for someone else. Perhaps her family? Who knew. One thing was for certain, she stood out from the average schmuck of the rest of the folks.

"Alright, first group come up, grab a pamphlet, fill it out and go pose," he said to the first group, which was the four ladies and their group of 10 people. They grabbed a form that was sitting on Kit's camera case and quickly filled out names what they wanted to be taken and other small information.

After that the people just went one by one. They'd fill out a form, go pose for him and Kit would take a few pictures of them of their choice, letting them decide how to pose and only fixing minor things like angle and such. The line was cutting down fast and soon everyone was happy as they went and danced to the bar or somewhere while Kit finished up. He would have to process the pictures through his laptop and then later have them made with the photo machine on the cruise.

Finally the line cut down and soon only 2 people were left. The guy before Hina got his picture taken and left Kit with a tip of his hat. Kit nodded his head and then turned his attention to Hina. He took the previous film information from his camera and inserted a new roll as he turned to her. "Please fill out a form and go stand wherever you like. I'll correct you where I see fit," he told her as he finished and waited for the girl to do something. The day was nice, the wind flowing smoothly, the ocean was peacefully oscillating in the background. He knew she would look nice in the picture.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Hina smiled and blushed slightly grabbing the phamplet filling it out quickly then standing in the center she thought for a moment ebfore looking Kit in his eyes speaking directly to him. "Kit I personally believe that every artist has the right to choose what he see's fit as beautiful and amke it into a perfect work of art. So please tell me what you would like me to do." Hina smiled sweetly then waitied paitently for him to give her some orders while taking a quick glance at the beautiful sky that stretched above them.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:47 pm

"Kit I personally believe that every artist has the right to choose what he see's fit as beautiful and make it into a perfect work of art. So please tell me what you would like me to do."

Kit was making adjustments on his camera when she spoke. He paused in his work and listened to her talk. A small small smile crept onto his face at her words. Oh, she knew a good artist when she saw one. And not by just reputation. He lifted his head to see her and nodded his head.

"Well said, I'll make you beautiful yet," he told her as he gently set his camera down on his bag and briskly walked over to where she stood. He loomed over her and analyzed her in detail, taking in her features and the surrounding and figuring out the best way to portray her beauty, to capture her grace.

He placed his arm about her shoulders and guided her to the stern of the cruise ship near the railing. Setting her near the center, he gently moved her around to the perfect position. He eyed her attire and nodded approvingly at it. "Nicely dressed and with the perfect amount of accessories, you don't even need makeup to enhance your loveliness," he spoke to her softly as he let go of her momentarily to grab a stool and place it at her feet.

He patted the railing. "Sit on here, placing both your feet on the stool and carefully balance yourself on the railing. I know it's risky, but I assure you I won't let you get hurt," he told her as his onyx eyes bore into hers. He quickly grabbed his camera and went back to her. A small crowd was gathering, watching him make his masterpiece with the girl. Some were jealous that he spent more time on her than them, others were just anxious to see how the master did his work.

Kit easily hoisted Hina up onto the railing and made sure she was balanced before he let her go and stood back a bit. "Now just act naturally and look to your left towards the horizon, smile and believe you're beautiful," he said as he quickly took snapshots of her.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Hina was smiling when Kit lead her to the railing then lifted her up onto the railing the feel of his hands on her made ehr blush ever so slightly. But it only enhanced her beauty. She paused for a moment sitting as balanced as she possibly good. then waited paitently for his directions.

"Now just act naturally and look to your left towards the horizon, smile and believe you're beautiful,"

Hina nodded then looked to ehr left satring at the burning orange sunset getting lsot in the beauty in gazing at it thinking of how amazing it would be to paint such a master piece. She satred waiting paitently hearing the tiny clicking noises of his camera and then out of the blue and huge gust off wind blew through the ship knocking off hats and having such enough force to throw Hina of balance she gasped as she began to fall back then squeezed her eyes shut expecting to land into the ice cold water and go under her heart pounding as she felt herself beginning her decent for the water.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Kit changed angles and snapped more pictures of her. The wind blew gently and ruffled her hair, sending it cascading behind her and he shot the pictures. He waited for the perfect moment and then it came. A pod of dolphins leaped up beside the ship and cause water to splash everywhere. Droplets flashed in the sunlight next to Hina and he snapped more. Wow it was as if nature was helping to magnify her beauty.

He faintly heard the gasps and awes behind him as he worked, capturing every position possible. She could be a model. The girl had the physique for one, healthy and slim, and she was fair and could make even the professionals cry green with envy.

Kit was about to put his camera down and call stop when the gale of wind struck. He immediately turned to Hina, afraid that the wind would unbalance her and throw her off. At that moment he thought his heart stopped. Damn him for his sharp intuition. Without thinking his feet were already propelling him forward towards the stern and where Hina was slowly slipping off the railing.

Heart pounding and blood running cold, everything was happening slow and he feared he wouldn't make it. But the adrenaline rush in his system surged him onward in time as she slipped from the railing. Recklessly he leaped the railing and was in time to wrap his arm around her slim waist and haul her against his lean chest. His other hand instinctively grabbed the lowest railing and the two of them dangled there above the waters.

Though he looked frail, Kit was actually quite strong and succeeded in keeping both of them from falling into the deep blue. He had his chest against her back and his arm tightly wound around her waist, his face on her shoulder as he clung to the railing with his other hand. His camera also dangled from his neck and was crushed between his body and hers. Shouts from on deck were heard as the crew and people shouted for help.

Breathing into her neck he held her close. "....I'm sorry I didn't expect this to happen...just don't struggle or else we'll both fall," he said huskily into her ear as he strained to keep his grip on the railing. Damn, due to the adrenaline, his hands were sweating and the perspiration was making his grip weak.

(after your next post we'll wait Very Happy )
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Hina had now let out a scream as she began falling then gasped feeling a warm arm wrapped around her waist then hugged her close to the body. Next she felt then stop in mid air. Hina slowly opened her eyes and looked up seening a long musclar arm holding onto the railingnoticing right away it was Kit's she felt her back pressed against his chest. Then she slowly extended an arm and managed to wrap it around kit's neck she shut her eyes taking in as even breaths as possible but she could feel herself weezing and her throat beginning to close.

Hina pressed her back against kit's chest praying that the feeling of his breathing would help to make her own breath even out. She shut her eyes again her chest burning and her body tensing from the lack of oxygen she tried hard not to show it that she was having trouble breathing. She looked up as quickly now people began to pull them up. Once on the deck she scrambled to her bag frantically searching through it. She found it her inhaler she took in the medicine and sighed from relief next walking over to Kit.

She gave him and quick hug then a little peck on the cheek. "Thank you for saving my life." She bowed respectfully to him. "Can I ever repay you?"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next