Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xion

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xion - Page 2 Empty Re: Xion

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 pm

individual history. But the friends are young, like teenagers. The enlistment age in the Xion forces is age 20 and they're too young to be in it
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 pm

rh still iffy, give me your character history, just throw one out there so i can see a template
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Alright.

Born from two Xion parents, Ezra was always a bit stronger in his primary power because of his pureblood lineage. His Parents stuck around but were very distant from him and when they died at the beginning of the war he wasn't very upset, seeing as he'd hardly knew them. His only "family" are his two friends and he protects them like they're his brother and sister. He was the one to come up with the idea to join in the fighting.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm

k i got it
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 am

Enigma project – Entry #93 – Researcher: John Redman

Progress made today. After much research, the stone has been determined to hold immense energy, seemingly inexhaustible. All who have been exposed to it’s presence directly seem energized, more active, revitalized. No way has been found so far to harness the energy, but beta team is working on a way to do so. Though the stone’s power is greatly beneficial, many of us, myself included, are worried that the stone may have a darker side to it. For now, no evidence has been found to support or deny such an accusation. For now, I have no further information.

Entry #101

New findings have been made. Apparently our previous accusations were correct. Those who were exposed to the stone regularly have, without exception, suffered horrible mental breakdowns that include constant fear, hallucinations, and spasms. The patients claim to see strange creatures and invariably describe them in the same way: dark, shadowy creatures, varying in shape and size, some taking on humanoid form or forms of other animals like wolves, tigers, bears. Research is being directed now at the patients and these new effects of the stone. For now, research on the stone itself has been hindered due to the inability to be in contact with it. A team has been directed to work on a device that uses a Geiger counter to nullify the radiation of the stone

Entry # 109

Due to the previous findings, any volunteers for research must be warned of the possible danger. None remain volunteers for long. We have not kept a volunteer since this began, save one. A young man aged about 23 as far as we can tell volunteered a week ago on the condition that he need not provide any information about himself. His name is therefore unknown to us and he is known among the scientists as Vee, a phonetic spelling of V for volunteer… the only volunteer. The man is very interesting. He doesn’t show much emotion and is extremely cooperative. Not only this, but he seems immune to the effects of the stone. While most patients took only 5 days for the effects to fully set in, he has gone for a whole week without any signs of damage. We plan to submit him to questioning to see if he had prior knowledge of his immunity, however this is doubtful as he would therefore need prior knowledge of the stone which has been kept secret to this point.

Entry #109 – appended

The subject, upon questioning, has admitted to prior knowledge of both the stone and his own immunity. He refuses to provide any information about this immunity, however he continually warns us that the stone is dangerous and not to be tampered with. He surprised us all further when he told us to return it to its resting place and correctly described the place where it was found. I personally believe we should listen to him, but the others wish to continue research.

Entry #120

Our research has come to a standstill. Vee, the only volunteer left in the facility, left two days ago, claiming he had satisfied his curiosity with the project. All devices designed to draw on the stone’s power have failed in some way and no solution can be found to it. In addition to these problems, the facility has been having constant power failures in multiple sectors, despite the safeguards in place. I would write more, but I am needed in the main research room.

Entry #120 – appended

Disaster. Upon reaching the main room, chaos met my eyes. The whole team was scrambling to keep things under control and the stone’s energy had increased too much to be contained. As I watched, it began forming creatures, apparently the very same described by the patients before, but this time real. They began wreaking havoc on the room and the team. A few of us managed to escape and lock down the room, but the others were not so fortunate and I fear they have met a terrible fate. I fear it won’t be long before the creatures escape and rampage throughout the facility… heaven knows what will happen if they manage to escape. I leave this entry as a testimony so that any who find it will know of the terrible power of the stone and not make the same mistake as us. There is hope though. Before leaving, Vee confided in me and told me that there are some who can stop the power of the stone. They live among us in fear of persecution, yet they are our only hope against this menace. They are called the Xion. Something approaches. I fear my time here is at an end. If anyone should find this, please heed this warn……
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:40 am

so are we adding metal bending to our powers? I call it Metal Transmutation, where you pick one metal element from the periodic table, and you can control that metal, bending it, morphing it into tools, weapons, defense mechanisms, anything.

I call the metal Tungsten, which is the symbol W on the periodic table
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 am

Alright. sure. How about Metalic instead of metal tho?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:42 am

sure, that's fine.

you call gold?

i'm gonna make it so that she wears a ring and a bracelet made of tungsten
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down