Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Weis took the indicated seat gracefully and nodded to Axel as he left. Though his expressionless face refused to show it, he still wondered what Bones had to say to him. But, just as he was about to get his answer there was a knock at the door.

"If I may captain I have your's and the forst mates food as well as my own."

Weis watched as the captain opened the door and helped her with the plates she was carrying. He chuckled slightly as Rowan came in with his famous perfect timing and set the new chair in its spot. Weis glanced at his food and sniffed to catch the smell, then smiled. Seemed he'd underestimated her. He picked up his silverware and suddenly seemed to transform from pirate into patrician, mustering all the manners he had learned as a child. As a chef himself, he knew better than to insult someone's cooking with terrible manners.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

After handing Weis his plate, Bones sat down in his own chair, quite larger than the rest, and placed his plate gingerly on his table. The food was hot and fresh, the aroma drifting to his nose. He sniffed and smiled appreciatively. He, like Weis, had good manners in front of food and will never insult a person's hard work, although that didn't mean he would down the food if it was downright disgusting; in a case like that, Bones would politely excuse himself from eating after enduring a few more bites, but the dish in front of him, he decided, would not require that. He looked forward to tasting her work. Might she rival Weis, who knew.

He picked up his spoon and was twirling it in his hands when a giggle met his ears. He stopped spinning the spoon in his hand as he raised his eyes to the source of the sound. Bones' eyes landed on the girl, who was staring out of a window in the cabin, giggling to herself. Whether she knew she was giggling, it seemed not. Bones quirked an eyebrow and looked at her, speaking to get her attention. "Miss Evangline, is there something humorous you'd like to share with us?", he asked her as he indicated himself and Weis. "We'd love to be informed of what is making you giggle.", he added with a small smirk on his face.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 am

"Miss Evangline, is there something humorous you'd like to share with us?", he asked her as he indicated himself and Weis. "We'd love to be informed of what is making you giggle."

Evangline Jumped slightly then smiled nervously twirling a wavy strand of hair on her index finger. She glanced towards the captian then to the first mate A small blush gretting her face as she lowered her eye's still smiling. "I was just thinking to myself..Wouldn't it be funny if all the men on the ship were wearing dresses?" Evangline smiled wider keeping her gaze low and mentally smacking herself. She sounded like a child infront of two very important men on this ship.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 am

Weis stopped mid-bite and froze, the mental image setting in. He nearly spat the food back out, but managed to control himself and set it down nicely. "Pardon me but, where in the world did you get that rediculous idea?" he gave her a quizzical stare and sat there as still as a stone. He was beginning to think there was something wrong with her, perhaps she was insane? yes that would explain it... still, she'd seemed fine earlier. Maybe a fever or something.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 am

"I was just thinking to myself..Wouldn't it be funny if all the men on the ship were wearing dresses?

Bones was twirling the spoon again and once she said that, his fingers stopped working, and the spoon fell from his hand and onto the table. He stared at her like she just grew two extra heads. Where in the blazing world did she come up with that!?!?!?! He thought of the image and mentally cringed at the thought. But then a lightbulb flickered in his head, and his eyes glinted as an idea was formed, a fun plan.

"Pardon me but, where in the world did you get that rediculous idea?"

Bones turned to Weis and gave his first mate a look, a knowing look. "Dresses? Dresses?!?! Dress?!?! Weis I thought I swore you to secrecy!!! How could you turn on your own captain like that mate? I thought I left my secret safe in your capable hands.", he said to his first mate, both hands clutching the table in front of him like it was his life. His eye, his good eye, green was wide as he looked from his first mate to his guest in front of him. Mentally, he was trying very very hard, not to burst out laughing, and since he had excellent control over his emotions, he succeeded. Bones was a very good actor, his little skit would work perfectly, if Weis caught on to the plan.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 am

Weis was caught off guard by the sudden acting and looked at Bones questioningly for a second, then suddenly caught on. He managed to look taken aback and appologetic, despite his normally emotionless expression. "Captain, I swear I didn't tell her about it. She must have figured out on her own. Oh the shame, our secret is exposed" He sunk his head into his hands convincingly. The skit was perfect, perhaps their guest would be fooled. he had played his part perfectly, Bones was quite clever to use this opportunity to create a little humor on the ship. he brought his head back up. "Alas, our secret is out, we shall have to retire in shame"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 am

Food forgotten for a moment, Bones was mentally relieved when Weis caught on. He would never be able to keep face if Weis didn't catch on with the skit. The great Captain Bones, made a fool by his own joke. But at least his first mate was as smart as the captain.

"Captain, I swear I didn't tell her about it. She must have figured out on her own. Oh the shame, our secret is exposed" Alas, our secret is out, we shall have to retire in shame"

Bones himself had his face in his right hand as well as he leaned on the table dispairingly. "Spoken true mate. What shall we do now that our secret is out? We can't possibly keep our pride as captain and first mate. Who should we leave in charge of our beauty Weis? Monkey? He's a good sport, but too soft. Boreal? He's too harsh. Oh matey, I believe the reign of The Maelstrom is over. Just from this one little slip of the lip.", Bones said as he started breaking down, his arms over his eyes as his body shook from tears, which were literally shakes of held in laughter, but it sure looked like a strong captain just started balling.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Evangline was smiling as she thought about it the scene then before she could answer Weis The captain burst out In what appeared to be panic and shame.

Dresses? Dresses?!?! Dress?!?! Weis I thought I swore you to secrecy!!! How could you turn on your own captain like that mate? I thought I left my secret safe in your capable hands.", ]

Evangline's eye's bulged. The captain and the first mate..were..dress wearing gay boy's!? They didn;t seem the type and they certainly now scared her. she was shaking slightly as she watched and listen to the captain and first mate go back and forth

"Captain, I swear I didn't tell her about it. She must have figured out on her own. Oh the shame, our secret is exposed"
"Alas, our secret is out, we shall have to retire in shame"

"Spoken true mate. What shall we do now that our secret is out? We can't possibly keep our pride as captain and first mate. Who should we leave in charge of our beauty Weis? Monkey? He's a good sport, but too soft. Boreal? He's too harsh. Oh matey, I believe the reign of The Maelstrom is over. Just from this one little slip of the lip."

Evangline was shaking still when she heard the last part and she ehard the captain now crying she herself burst into tears she looked down at her food being soaked with each tear that fell. "I won't tell I promise! I wouldn't do that! I swear." evangline was sobbing now as she covered her face. How could she!? She ahd thought this men were weird for being themselfs and being forced to keep their true selfs hidden. "I'm so sorry for saying anything...I really am." Her entire body was shaking and she held her head in her hands and contuined to sob.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 pm

"I won't tell I promise! I wouldn't do that! I swear." "I'm so sorry for saying anything...I really am."

Bones peeked up from his crossed arms at the girl sitting in front of him. He cracked a grin, a small one, but still alas a grin. He lifted his head off his crossed arms, his face, in fact, was perfectly fine, not a single tear stain on them. Bones let out a chuckle. his low bass tone sounding melodic when he chuckled. He looked at Evangline. "So we got you to crack a smile eh?", he asked as he straightened himself up and sat up straight, now the fun and games had come to and end.

He saw her laughing and literally balling in tears of laughter. "Oh come now Miss, it wasn't that funny was it? Although I admit Weis and my acting skills are fabulous, but the thought of us in drag......is well......not a really plausible thought. Not get the thought of us being drag queens out of your head and let's eat. I'm famished.", Bones said as he waved a hand at Evangline, picked up his spoon front where it fell, delicately dug into his food, and took a bite. His eyes however, were still eying Evangline, hoping the girl had stopped her hysterical laughter.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm

"So we got you to crack a smile eh?"

Evangline Froze..It was..all a joke? They were playing her for a fool? And they thought she was laughing? Evangline slowly looked up and just as slowly was gain control of herself although her lip was still trembling and her eye's were red and puffy now. She atred straight at the Captain then looked away. "Pardon me" she pushed her chair back before standing dropping her napkin on her untouched meal then walking out of the captains cabin and next walking along the ship searching while trying to keep her red and still sad face hidden she finally found the perfect spot and it was there that she retreated.

Evangline ran to this spot just behind the main mast and beside a few boxes where she hid and then sunk down holding herself to quickly gather herself up.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Weis cracked a grin and even laughed slightly as Bones spoke, still believing Evangline was laughing. "Aye, you should be glad I caught on captain or you would be ruined by your own joke" he chuckled a bit more and looked over as Evangline raised her head.

"Pardon me" she pushed her chair back before standing dropping her napkin on her untouched meal then walking out of the captains cabin

Weis watched disconcertedly as she left, seeming puzzled slightly. "Captain, I'm afraid we may have... misunderstood our guests actions. It seems we've upset her" He set down his utensils next to the hardly touched meal. "Shall I go find her captian?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:32 am

Bones' smirk disappeared when he saw Evangline break down, in tears of sadness. His eyes didn't change, but a flicker of emotion swam in his green eye. He stared at her, and her retreating form as she left the cabin. Bones grew a bit disappointed. He had thought she was a strong girl, but to break down because of thinking she revealed drag queen pirates........that was a bit much, even for him. His impression of her just plumeted. He sighed, dragging his hand through his pale ghostly white hair. Great, he made her cry, just the thing he needed.

"Captain, I'm afraid we may have... misunderstood our guests actions. It seems we've upset her" He set down his utensils next to the hardly touched meal. "Shall I go find her captian?"

He looked up at his first mate, seeing the look on his face. Bones sighed and nodded his head. "Perhaps you should, send her my apologizes as well, and while you're out there, ask Monkey how closer are we to Batuga. Now I want to get there as fast as possible.", he told his mate as he quickly finished his food, called a crew member in to take the plate and then excused himself, studying a map.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 am

Weis stood solemnly and brushed off the crew member to keep him from taking the other two plates. He turned, his cloak twirling behind him, and marched out of the cabain sternly. Stepping out of the cabin door, he glanced around the deck and, seeing no sign of her, proceeded to search the ship. He couldn't seem to find her anywhere, above or below deck. He walked past the mast for the fifth time and suddenly halted, glancing at the boxes where they formed a nice inlet. The toe of a woman's shoe showed from behind one of the boxes. He walked over in front of the inlet and squatted down at eye-level with Evangline, staring at her with the slightest hint of regret on his face. After what seemed like an hour he spoke.

"The captain and I would like to apologize for our actions. We didn't realize you would take the joke so seriously" He paused for a moment, continuing to stare at her. "We're famous for pulling jokes like that and our crew is used to them so... we didn't think anything of it. We are sorry" He folded his legs and sat down facing her. "Your food is still at your place if you care to join us, though I'm afraid the captain has already finished his. It was too good to resist"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Evangline Jumped when the first mate came and sat down infront of her she had finished ehr crying and she did look like a child. She knew it. Evangline thought for a moment before smiling. "it's alright I was also joking!" she smiled and forced herself to laugh the laugh sounding very real. "You didn;t think i would cry because of you know did you? I sure fooled you I did." Evangline smiled wider She was good at this she was even begining to fool herself.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 am

Weis seemed unphased. It took a good actor to recognize one and he was a very good actor. She had obviously been upset before. "If you think you can fool me you are mistaken. I'm a very good actor and I can therefore recognize when someone else is acting. That's how I caught on to the captain's skit after all" he smiled at her slightly. "Nevertheless, we would be happy to have you back in the cabin" He smiled and stood, offering his hand to help her up.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

Evangline looked up at Wies and watched him a moment before gently placing her hand in his an using his help to stand up. She then dusted off the skirts of her dress before following the first mate back to the captains cabin. She didn;t speak. She didn;t have to everything she was thinking was playing across her face from, Thankful to Bemusement.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 am

Weis lifted her up effortlessly and waited for her to dust herself off, watching the emotions play across her face, reflected in her teal colored eyes. With that he turned on his heel and led her back to the cabin, holding the door open for her. "Captain, our visitor has returned." he smiled slightly and watched Bones for a moment, then remembered he was supposed to ask their bearing and turned, calling over his shoulder in his booming voice. "Oy! Monkey! Captain wants to know our distance from Batuga!"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 am

"Captain, our visitor has returned."

Bones looked up from the huge map sprawled against his large table. His good eye caught sight of Weis with Evangline behind the first mate. He nodded his head to them and then went back to studying the map. Then he remembered that he asked for their bearing and lifted his head, opening his mouth to ask, but was stopped when Weis beat him to it and read his mind.

"Oy! Monkey! Captain wants to know our distance from Batuga!"

The said man, red head, hopped down from the mast, landing on all fours and then stood up, facing Weis and the governor's daughter. He dipped his magenta head and smiled as he bowed to Evangline and then turned to face Weis. "We're close, land is in sight and we'll be pulling in to port in about 20 minutes.", he said, noticing Bones through the open doorway and dipping his head in respect.

Bones saw and nodded his head, waved his arm to get Monkey back to his post and then turned to the two still in his doorway. He waved them in. "Enter.", he said as he then pull up his own chair and sat down, his elbows resting on the table and his fingers crossed. He turned his eye to Evangline and looked at her. "I apologize for upsetting you earlier. It wasn't my intention to make you unhappy. It just seemed to me like you didn't feel comfortable here and since you'll be on board for a month, we can't have any uncomfortableness on board.", he explained as he waved them to chairs.

He uncrossed his fingers and tapped a port on the map in front of him. "We're heading to Batuga, our home town, a town my crew and I helped build. Once there, we'll rest and restock for 3 days and 3 nights and then on the 4th we'll set out. In that time, we'll get you accustomed and adjusted to the lift of a corsair Miss Evangline.", he said.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 am

evangline nodded to the captain then took her seat she gently lifted her fork and very lady-like began eating placing light small pieces of fish in her mouth and take small dainty sips of her water while repeating her mannres inside her head. She did all of this on pure habbit. She was never allowed to act anything less of a Woman ecspecially at the dinner table.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

Weis tromped over to the table and took his seat again, picking up his utensils politely and beginning on the barely-touched meal. It was cold by now of course, but a meal this good was not to be wasted. He finished and pushed his plate away, sitting quietly and waiting for someone to speak.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 am

Bones went back to reading his map. He was plotting a course to their destination after their stay at Batuga. Another town had gone corrupt with its government and Bones wanted to pay them a visit, just like they did with Evangline's town. Except this one, they would raid, they wouldn't have mercy, for this town had 3 chances already to fix up, but the governor refused. So Bones would give no mercy, he would let his crew raid and beat up the government, letting the poor run their own town.

He looked up when he heart utensils clacking against the plate. Evangline was eating her food, but in the most mannered and polite way, although it seemed forced and not natural for her. He cast his eyes to his first mate who sat next to her. Weis was picking at his food, but eating. He turned back to Evangline and cleared his throat to get her attention. "Might I add Miss Evangline, you're on a pirate ship, not a ball room dance party. If you choose to do so, please continue with your manners, but I assure you if you lighten up, no one shall criticize you.", he said as he pushed himself off his chair. He walked to his door and opened it and right as he did, Monkey shouted down.

"Cap'n! We'll be pulling into the port but it seems we have an issue., the navigator shouted. Bones scowled at the words. Issue? What could go wrong at his town? He turned to Weis and Evangline. "Weis, prepare for anything to happen. Miss Evangline, please remain in the cabin, or if you choose to go out on deck, make sure Monkey is with you.", he said as he swept out of the cabin and walked to the deck to the railing to overlook his town.

It was quiet, a few houses smoking, but that was not the problem. Some people caught sight of his ship and started running for the port, he recognized them as the town people. They seemed scared, and that's when he noticed an odd shape behind the cliff. Another ship. He turned to his head as sounds were heard. The towns people were rushing out now, crying for The Maelstrom to port quickly. What was going on?

(just go alone with the plan, i have an idea)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 am

"Cap'n! We'll be pulling into the port but it seems we have an issue., the navigator shouted. Bones scowled at the words. Issue? What could go wrong at his town? He turned to Weis and Evangline. "Weis, prepare for anything to happen. Miss Evangline, please remain in the cabin, or if you choose to go out on deck, make sure Monkey is with you.", he said as he swept out of the cabin and walked to the deck to the railing to overlook his town.

"Aye cap'n" Weis said, standing quickly and turning around. He grabbed slipknot, sheath and all, and strapped it onto his back beneath his cape, then strode quickly out onto the deck. A terrible sight met his eyes... all of the citizens frantically running to the port to hail the Malestrom. In the distance he caught sight of smoke rising from some houses. His normally expressionless face donned a an expression that barely hinted at the pure malice he was holding in at the moment. Whoever dared attack this town was dead meat.

Just then he turned his gaze to the cliff. A ship was there, clear as day. Were they the ones that had done this? He turned to the captain. "Sir... what's going on? do we have any idea?" He glanced up at Monkey and grabbed the telescope from him, pointing it at the other ship and looking through to get a better view of the ship's colors.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 am

"Might I add Miss Evangline, you're on a pirate ship, not a ball room dance party. If you choose to do so, please continue with your manners, but I assure you if you lighten up, no one shall criticize you."

Evangline had whipped her head in the captains direction she was staring at him. He said she could be something less than lady-like..no manners?.. But her father and mother..She paused they aren't around. Evangline broke into a wide grin unable to help herself. She kept herself sitting up straight but cut larger pieces and ate a little bit of bigger mouthfuls It was still manner-like and she wasn't shoveling it in her mouth. Just eating a little less proper.

evangline finished rather quickly and then went to clear the plates when she heard all the commontion. She watched now a tad alarmed She kept gathering the plates and cups but followed her orders and didn;t leave the cabin. She walked over to a desk and set the empty plates on it out of the way.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"Sir... what's going on? do we have any idea?"

Bones' eye was searching the area around the hidden ship, looking to see if its members were still around his town. The Maelstrom pulled into the town's port, some of the crew rushing out to greet their familes and friends, reassuring them that everything would be alright. Bones didn't leave the ship, his eyes still searching. Without averting his gaze, he spoke to Monkey. "Go to my house, see if they're there.", he told the navigator. With a nod Monkey sped away, agiling reaching the house.

Bones then let out a small gasp, sucked in breath quickly. His green eye widened. There on the cliff, not far from where they were stationed, were a bunch of people standing on it. Pirates of the other ship. But Bones wasn't looking at the men, he was looking at the small figure dangline near the edge of the cliff. Then the fragile figure was shoved off the cliff into the roaring waters below.

Bones lost it. In one quick motion, he had ripped off his jacket from around his shoulders, his two swords and daggers, throwing them at Trigger and then threw his hat off as well, as he plunged from the ship into the waters. He was lose in the big blue for a while before he resurfaced. He could hear the laughter of the opponent crew, but his mind was on the little figure that was struggling and waving her arms madly in the waters and then went under. He dived and swam to her.

It was a while, but soon the waters erupted and Bones stood near the shore, one arm clutching the girl, who had both her arms around Bones' neck. Dripping wet, but the water made Bones look much more dangerous and ferocious. His hair was matted to his head as he patted the girl's back, muttering to her. Then he turned to the crew that was on the cliff, the ones who pushed the girl off. He bellowed out orders as he stood on the sands of the shore, unmoving. "Weis! Give no quarter!!!", his voice roared. The Maelstrom crew left their families, took up arms and charged towards the cliff, blood n' vinger in their eyes, wanting revenge.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Evangline was busily pacing in the captains quarter she had never know the maelstorm to be nervous or confused. She bit her lower lip pulled out the music box and the let the music play the reassuring sound calming her. She then spun on one heel and watched the crew carefully.

Evangline watched then couldn;t help but gasp as the captain leapt and dove into the sea she hadn;t the slightest idea as to why he did that untill she saw him again with a tiny fragile female figure in his arms. She watched then glanced around.

Evangline felt helpless while the crew was off fighting she was stuck on the ship A thought came to mind and she let herself thank allowed as she began walking to land. "that girl just came face to face with pirates who tried to kill her..If she is as frightend as I believe...then i could help her!"

Evangline clapped ehr hands excitedly then quickly made her way to where to captain was completely unaware of the advancing pirates from the other ship. She was thinking to herself of how she;d speak with this girl when on of them came up and took her by the arm then jerking her towards the ship.

She glared at this man she was scared but not nearly as scared as she had been. Evangline thought carefully and some thoughts came to mind in a flash she instinctly shot a punch out and nailed him in the face. The man stumbled backward a tad disorietented and she took this moment to turn and begind running. He was quicker and had grabbed ehr again but this time jerked her back and thrown her on the ground.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next