Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of The RP

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pirates of The RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Pirates of The RP

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Evangline jumped a tad when bones reached out and had ran his fingers through her hair she then found herself blushing her cheeks becoming rosey with embarassment she pursed ehr lips and tried to hide it but only managed to blush a deeper red when he kissed her hair.

Evangline ran her fingers through her hair combing her hair with her fingers then smiling "yes A wig it is" she turned to Wies "custom fit..you trying to imply I have a large head sir?" she watched him carefully still running her fingers through her hair.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Will a wig be sufficient? I don't think we'll be able to hide her hair under it" "Perhaps if we do some serious work on it we can fit it under a wig... it'll have to be custom fit" he looked up at Bones. "Pardon my intrusion of course. I was coming to check on you two. Making sure nothing was wrong" he turned to the door. "Or worse..."

Bones turned to his first mate not surprised at all by his sudden appearance. He kept his composure cool and collected. "Weis you know Edith has wigs dominating her home. We're bound to find one fit for Miss Evangline, I gurantee it. A wig will do fine, as long as it's deep it'll hold her hair.", Bones said. Then to reply to Weis' last comment Bones feigned innocence. "I have no idea what you mean Weis.", he told the red head.

"yes A wig it is" she turned to Wies "custom fit..you trying to imply I have a large head sir?"

Bones chuckled. "Careful mate, you don't want to make her angry. Miss Evangline I assure you your head is perfect size and pay no heed to Weis. It seems he's forgotten what Edith's house looks like on the inside. He will remember soon.", he told her as he started to walk out his door, turning back to her. "C'mon then, let's not keep her waiting. Edith can be a very impatient lady."
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 05, 2010 7:16 am

Evamgline rolled her eye's a bit then in a quick random thought of knowledge she tied her hair back and pinned it up a little then placed a nearby hat on her head before happily prancing off after Bones.

Now she didn't have the greatest balance and that made the 'prancing' a little complicated when she brought down one foot the other manged to fall from under her and she fell.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 am

Weis grinned and continued walking, heading in the direction of Edith's house. "Pardon the misunderstanding miss Evangline. I was speaking of the fact that you have a large amount of hair to fit under a wig" he shrugged and continued walking, turning around to look just as she tripped he jumped and managed to catch her before she hit the ground. Shaking his head, he handed her to Bones. "Here I believe this is yours" he said teasingly, turning back to the path and continuing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 am

Bones turned when he heard a little squeak, in time to see Evangline falling to the ground. Before he could act Weis had caught her and was holding her out to him. Bones blinked at his first mate, confusion, until the man spoke.

"Here I believe this is yours"

Bones smirked and took the offered girl. "Why thank you mate, I believe it is.", he said as he lifted Evangline from Weis' arms and put her in his. He looked down at the girl as Weis walked to Edith's house. "Now then princess, shall I carry you to save you from falling again? Or do you trust your legs to hold you up til we get to Edith's house?", he asked her as he had stopped walking and was smirking down at her in his arms.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 06, 2010 8:07 am

Evangline's face brightened a tad with embarassment when Weis caught her and then even more when bones had her in his arms. "I uh.." she paused then looked down still blushing a deep red. "I-I think i can walk" she was sure to emphasis on 'think' Simply w\because her stomach was in a tight knot and her legs felt liek jello.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 06, 2010 9:33 am

"I uh.." she paused then looked down still blushing a deep red. "I-I think i can walk"

Bones chuckled and smirked down at her. He started walking towards a small house, the girl still in his arms. "Not good enough luv. "Think" is not enough. So to ensure your pretty face is kept unscathed, I shall carry you.", he said as he held her close to his chest and continued walking.

He got to the house doors and looked from his arms to the girl in his arms, to Weis. "Would you do the honors Weis? My hands are full.", he told his first mate as he indicated the girl in his arms. He smirked as he waited for the door to be opened.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 am

(Aaron post or i'll steal alysa's phone so you can't talk to her alllllllll day)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 am

Weis rolled his eyes and knocked on the door, waiting for Edith to answer. She did soon enough and they marched inside after she greeted them. Edith wasn't much to look at, rather old and wrinkly, grey hair, hunched over, and with a scratchy voice, all in all rather like a grandmother. But she was a kind woman none the less with a passion for making wigs, the fruits of her labor scattered haphazardly across her house which was as dusty and aged as she. Weis smiled at her as they entered and she returned the smile. "How can I help you today then. Obviously a wig. For the lady I'm guessing?" she indicated Evangline. Weis nodded "Yes, we need to hide her hair so she can blend in with the crew"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 7:43 am

Evangline blushed then squirmed and managed to escape Bones't tight grasp and stayed standing on her own She smiled to the old woman and gently shook her hand "Hello there I am Evangline it is great to meet you." Evangline smiled to Edith before glancing around her house looking at each of the wigs carefully.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 am

Bones let Evangline go and followed into Edith's house after her. He gave Edith a hug and kissed her elderly cheeks. "Edith dear, you look as young as ever. Is it the dress? No something is different, but I can't quite put my finger on it.", he told the lady kindly. Edith smiled, giggled and wacked his arm playfully. "Ah Bones you young scalywag. I haven't seen you in such a long time are you well?", she asked him. Bones smiled. "Yes I'm fine. Where's Jessi--", he was cut off when a scream was heard. A joyous scream might he add.

Bones snapped his head up to the top of the stairs in Edith's house. A young girl stood at the top, her hands on her mouth, her eyes wide in glee. She had blond hair and looked about Evangline's age. The girl literally screamed on her way down and then attacked Bones, leaping into his arms. Bones caught her easily as she clung to him. "Bones!!! Oh Bones you've come at last!! I haven't seen you in so long!!", she said. Bones chuckled. "Yes yes it's nice to see you too Jessi.", he told her.

Then Jessi turned her sights to the man behind Bones, leaped out of said man's arms and attacked Weis. "Weis!!! You're here too! Ah I must be irrisistable for two handsome hunks to come see me!!", she screamed clutching to Weis in a desperate hug.

Edith smiled and turned to Evangline. "Don't mind Jessi dear, she's about your age and my granddaughter hasn't seen Bones or Weis in monthes. Now a wig for you dear? Allow me to help you.", Edith said as she went to look for wigs.

Jessi tore herself away from Weis and went to Evangline, giving her a good look over. "Hmm, you look pretty enough. Let's get along shall we? I'm Jessi. And I've heard you're Evangline. Come friend, let's find a fine wig for you.", she said as she dragged Evangline along with her. Bones chuckled and followed slowly behind them, looking at the multiple wigs around the house with fascination.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 8:06 am

Evangline jumped startled by the sudden scream but smiled at how much she'd missed them she watched them hug then jumped again when she quickly introduced herself and then drug her along evangline followed watching Jessi. She seemed happy lady-like but also like a child.

Evangline looked around when they entered a room filled with wigs then looked at each one smiling she gently lifted a dirt blonde wig carefully stroking it with her fingers before setting it back on the holder. "they're all so beautiful"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 am

Weis Kept a mostly straight face, cracking only a half-smile as she lept on him. "Nice to see you too Jessi. You're just as playful and charming as ever" He laughed. "Irresistable, well at least someone recognizes my charms" He laughed again and then watched her drag evangline off. He turned back to Edith. "It's very nice to see you Edith. Thank you for helping us out here"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Edith turned her kind gaze to Weis. "What are you saying dear boy? Of course I would be happy to help. My family has never forgotten the help you two have given us. It's only natural we'd repay the favor. And a wig is not a big deal.", she said as she walked into the kitchen to get refreshments. Edith was that old, she was around 50 years old, a tad wrinkled but young at heart.

Bones smiled as he looked at the wigs, trying to help find one to fit all of Evangline's hair.

"Irresistable, well at least someone recognizes my charms"

Jessi turned back to Weis playfully. "Irresistable that's me. You're quite dashing yourself Weis, but of course my charms captivate you. Now come Evangline, let us find a wig for you out of a sea of hair.", the girl said with a determined look as she dragged Evangline around the house, putting different wigs on Evangline to test them. "No that won't do...That won't do either...Maybe this one...No too small...How bout this one...No too bright...Oh dear this will be harder than I expected.", Jessi said as she put down yet another wig.

Bones chuckled as he followed along. "Quite challenging indeed seeing the amount we have to go through. Let's narrow it down. We're looking for one of a darker of her shade, deep so it'll hold all her hair, and cropped short like a lad's. Think that might help you?", he asked her as he looked at a mass of curly blond hair and stuck on Weis' head. "Ah mate you look splendid. Adds to your "dashing"ness.", he joked as he looked at Weis with the wig.

Edith came back in with a tray of English tea and freshly backed scones. "Help yourselves dears. It'll take a while to go through our stash of wigs. Might as well have some tidbits while you wait.", she said. Bones smiled, kissed her hand and accepted his cup gratefully, taking a sip. Edith's family was once in a town that was getting taxed too heavily by the governor. Her hubsand had refused to pay and the court had him jailed, killing the elderly man. Bones and the crew took her to Batuga and helped her and her granddaughter start a new life. For that she was always grateful. Edith turned to Weis with a smile. "Why Weis, you look smashing in those curls.", she joked as Bones laughed.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Evangline was smiling the entire time and even a few times making silly faces in the mirro at herself in a wig she laughed on several occasions at how weird she had looked in a few of the wigs.

Evangline glanced around the room then eyed a wig it was dark brown but almost her color the hair was straight and cut a little sloppy almost like someone on board had cut the hair. It looked good though she slipped out of the seat then gently picked up the wig finger it and running her fingers along the lining It certainally seemed big enough.

Evangline smiled then pulled her hair up as Jessi had down and slipped into the wig it fight nice and snug it was tight enough she it wouldn't fall off when she climbed the main mast but loose enough it wouldn't hurt her head the ahir short of frammed her face she paused then quickly wiped away all the make-up she had on.

Now that her lips were a soft pink her eyelashes looking normal and her cheeks no longer pink she looked almost like a boy her eye's sort of kept her looking like a girl but she seemed close enough she glanced down at her chest then looked grinned lifting her right pant leg and unwrapping her leg.

Next evangline dashed off to the loo and returned a moment later she seemed flat chested now with how the shirt loosely hung over her chest and now how she had wrapped her chest she looked like a boy now. "What do you guy's think?'
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 am

Weis snatched the wig off his head and tossed it back onto the foam head it came from. "Sorry, but it's not quite my style" He stroked his own red hair and turned to look at Evangline as she walked back out. He raised an eyebrow. "Not bad I suppose. the wig fits, you've managed to uh..." he cleared his throat "make yourself look like a boy. You could pass off as part of the crew as long as you don't speak to someone. Your voice is a bit high and you don't have the correct syntax for a pirate... but it'll work." He turned to Bones. "What do you think Cap'n"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 13, 2010 7:30 am

Evangline giggled then paused then make a an attempt to chuckle it soundly slightly manly but it sounded more like a girl trying to chuckle. "okay so i won't laugh around anyone...maybe i can Just disguise my voice."

Evangline giggled again then lowered her voice she sounded like a boy than a man "Hey captain umn..."She paused and a though a moment then smiled. "Evan Here captain reporting for duty" she gave him a sallute then couldn't help but laugh at herself. Her voice sounded like a boy's but it barely passed as a teenage boy's.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 am

"Not bad I suppose. the wig fits, you've managed to uh..." he cleared his throat "make yourself look like a boy. You could pass off as part of the crew as long as you don't speak to someone. Your voice is a bit high and you don't have the correct syntax for a pirate... but it'll work." He turned to Bones. "What do you think Cap'n"

Bones stroked his chin as he admired the girl. His green eye was glinting playfully as a smirk adorned his face as he looked her up and down. He chuckled and nodded his head, thinking of something he should not voice. "It looks well. You could pass as a lad. We'll need to shapen you up along the way of course, but it'll do.", he answered.

"Evan Here captain reporting for duty"

Bones shook his head. "No Evan is too nice of a name for a pirate. Let me think. Hmm. Your new name shall be Cery. It sounds more ruffian and is short and crisp. Alright then, now that you're set up, let's take a break and enjoy Edith's scrumptious snacks.", he said as he sat down on the couch gingerly and took a scone. Edith smiled as she looked at Evangline, nodded her head approvingly.

Jessi stared at Evangline and checked her out. "Hmm if you were really a boy, I'd take a liking to you. But since you're not, shame, but I guess it can't be helped.", she said. Bones choked on his scone and had to hold back his exclamation. He swallowed the scone and washed it down with tea, giving Jessi wide eyes, or eye. Jessi saw his reaction and smiled coyly. Bones paled at the thought and went back to nibbling his scone.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 am

Evangline was sipping her drink when Jessi made her remark she nearly choked then glanced from Jessi to Bone sshe suddenly grinned and lower her voice again. "to bad isn't it your such a sweet girl" Evangline couldn't help herself and she began laughing she calmed herself then nibbled on a scone and drank some of her drink.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 17, 2010 7:44 am

"Cery sounds good" Weis said bluntly. He got himself some water and drank the glass down, then sat down and grabbed something to eat. He sat there for a while, nibbling on his food until Jessi made her comment. He nearly choked and barely managed to keep the food in his mouth. He looked at Jessi with wide eyes and cleared his throat, only to be thrown into a coughing fit when Evangline replied with her rather strange comment. "*Cough Cough* Excuse me *Cough* please" he stood and ran to the kitchen, drinking some water to stop the coughing, then bursting out laughing.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:49 am

Bailu should post)
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 am

Bones was nibbling his scone but once Evangline, or Cery now, made a comment, he couldn't hold it in. He slapped his hand over his mouth and burst out laughing as he saw Weis choke, up and went laughing into the kitchen. Bones put his scone gingerly down on his plate and his other arm went to hold his stomach. His body shook with racks of laughter, silent laughter might he add.

Bones stood to his full height and walked briskly into the kitchen as well, to the sink as he washed his hands and mouth and finished off his laughing fit. He used a towel to wipe his mouth and gave Weis a look. "Mate, I think she'll get along swimmingly with the crew don't you think?", he asked his first mate with a wide smirk.

Edith was sitting in the kitchen and gave Weis and Bones wide looks. "What happened in there?", she asked them. Bones ran his hand through his chalk white hair and chuckled as he explained what happened to Edith, eliciting a wide eyed shocked look from the elderly lady. But then she burst out laughing as well and that just made Bones go into another laughing fit, holding his stomach. After a while he finished and wiped the tears from his eye.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:58 am

Cery smiled loving the response she got from the others then thought a moment and let her gaurd down a little getting a little mroe relaxed and not worrying about being such a lady she eat her scone and drank her drink smiling and loving not having to sit properly or worry about everything else.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 20, 2010 7:46 am

Weis finally finished his laughing and looked to the captain, still chuckling slightly. "aye sir. She'll fit in just fine" He laughed again and then wiped his eyes which were watering from laughing so hard. When Edith burst out laughing he couldn't help but join in the hysteria. Finally calming down, he made his way back into the sitting room and sat down. "Well then, I seem to have underestimated your sense of humor 'Cery'. I think you'll fit in just fine" He smiled at her, a rare sight considering this was Weis.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu May 20, 2010 7:49 am

Cery smiled as she watched each of the Pirates with their laughing fits she paused when she saw Wies smile the others looked a bit baffled but also excited she thought for a moment. She didn't know wies that well but in the all the times she had he hadn't smiled. Cery watched wies curiously for a moment before silently sipping her tea.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next