Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Sins

3 posters

Go down

Three Sins Empty Three Sins

Post  Looney Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

(for new RP, but we're not starting quite yet Very Happy )
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Three Sins Empty Re: Three Sins

Post  Looney Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Okay I'm starting this so that I can just type something Very Happy

What a perfect morning. The birds are chirping, the sky is clear blue with white puffy clouds. The streets are lightly clustered with people. Yeah it would be perfect....if you were human. A tall slendor girl wearing extravagent clothing walked, no she skated, down the street on roller blades with a scowl on her face.

Her long light green hair flowed behind her as she skated at a leisurely pace. She wore a green jacket with wide cuffs and brown pants. None seemed to find it unusual to see a green haired girl skating through town. Maybe that was because she chose not to be seen by them.

Iris skated along as she idly watched the people around her. She shouldn't even be out in public, but she was damn tired of being holed up inside one place all the time. She wanted freedom and more but because of some damn demons, she couldn't.

Just then she passed a trio of friends and suddenly things got wack. One of the trio started shouting to his friends about how life was unfair and blah blah blah. Iris stopped and turned around on her wheels, staring at the three with distain. Damn this was why she couldn't get out. Manifestation of inner sin. As a holder of the sin of Envy, one of the famous seven sins, the people around her were prone to acting on their inner turnmoil, and it looked like one of the trio was very jealous of his friends. Iris grumbled about petty human fights. Stop him would be draining him of his Envy sin but that meant she would grow sick.

Damn herself for being soft. She skated up to the dude and promptly smacked him upside the head, the contact between her and the guy transfering the sin to her. Immediately she felt sick and quickly turned and fled the scene.

What Iris didn't know, was that someone saw the whole thing. The incident took place right outside of a cafe window. A tall platinum haired man sat near the window and saw the whole thing. He took a sip of his coffee as he registered what he just saw. Even though Iris could block people from seeing her, a spare few people were special, like this man. Lawrence Gray pinched the bridge of his nose, not believing what he just saw. It was too early for this stuff.

(put yourselves in here somehow, you can be Lawrence's friend if you playing the human. The Sin immortals know each other but don't hang out often)
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Loki watched Iris's movements from a distance, ignoring the fight breaking out in the alley below him. He grimaced, why was it always his job to bring back the runaways? Especially since his curse caused the most problems? His silver and black dyed hair, matched with his grey, tribal patterned jacket, red gauntlets with leather straps, and jet black eyes, locked in a cold, angry stare, told the whole story; He was wrath incarnate, and it was certainly taking its toll on the crowd below him. He stood from his seat on the edge of the building and lept, landing a good metre away on a second building, and sprinting after the escaping Iris.

Humans, disgusting creatures... why should he feel any pity? All they got him was a life stuck up inside apparently for "their protection." He scowled as he swiftly passed two guys who immediately struck up a violent argument over some girl. He looked ahead and saw Iris relieving the friends of their sin and he grimaced again. Deep down, some sentiment stirred, some long forgotten sorrow for those affected by his sin, but it was covered again by his wrathful tendency and he only managed to get angrier at life. Scowling, he slammed his fist into a window as he passed and it shattered, much to the shock of the mortals who had no explanation for it's apparent spontaneous rupture.

But to one person, the explanation was clear. Aiser, sitting in the cafe with his older friend Lawrence, had seen the boy as he had punched the window. Shaking his head in disbelief, more at the boy's speed, power, and odd attire than the outburst of violence, he turned to Lawrence. "Tell me I'm not hallucinating please... or did that guy just run off at like... 50 miles an hour..."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Chasity looked up at sky from her where she stood on the sidewalk. her soft sexy yet wild purple hair blowing gently as a breeze hit. She sighed and walked along the sidewalk close to a building gently pressing her finger tips on the building as she walked alongside it. Even her touch made the people inside go crazy with Lust. Lust, was her sin. she hated but loved it all at once. She was the reason for horny teens who just couldn't keep their hands off each other which in turn caused a million teen pregnancies and STD's. But also she brought lovers together and tore them apart whiether a husband was cheating on a wife or a couple was just feeling frisky it was because chasity was close.

Chasity noted Iris's brave action and Loki's irrational one's as she walked near each one. She was wearing an extremely short mini skirt and skin tight half shirt which was ripped slightly near the collar due to her large chest. She walked close to the cafe her two aquitance's recently passed shaking her head at Loki's morotic behavior. She then stayed a moment watching a teenage couple instantly attract and getting extremely close before sucking face. With this she nodded then walked past them her hips swaying gently.

Hazel was watching as a girl stopped a guy from gripping about not having what his friends did and next a young boy shatter a window with no power at all and last a young attractive woman seeming to make all the people she passed instantly begin to feel horny. She sighed glancing at her friends for a moment.

"Tell me I'm not hallucinating please... or did that guy just run off at like... 50 miles an hour..."

"No your not I saw it as well did you see the other two women also? there was something about each one that was very.. distinct."
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Iris heard a crash, gasps, and shouts of exclamation and turned around on her skates just in time to see a silver and black haired man smashing his fist into a window and then seeming coming in her direction. Immediately she recognized him and scowled.

"Wrath...why is he here? Oh me that's why. Why did they give the angry one the job of mouse catcher?" she thought crossly as she turned and skated down the street, nimbly and expertly avoiding people at top speed that even cars had trouble reaching in .2 seconds.

"Tell me I'm not hallucinating please... or did that guy just run off at like... 50 miles an hour..."

Lawrence lifted his head and looked at his younger friend. He met them randomly at a jury and soon Aiser, him, and Hazel became fast friends. Lawrence picked up his coffee, black, no sugar, and took a swig of it. Placing it down on the table he glanced outside again.

"I don't think you're the only one Aiser. I must've gotten too little sleep last night." the sex therapist said as he rubbed his eyes.

"No your not I saw it as well did you see the other two women also? there was something about each one that was very.. distinct."

Lawrence turned to her and raised a brow. "You saw it too? What is it with us and odd things? With my job I'm bound to see weird things in life, but the three of us seeing imaginary people....that's beyond weird," he said and gazed outside the window at the passerbyers.

"....Is it me...or are some people looking horny to you? What is going on?" he sighed as he put his face down on his arm on the table. He just got off work at 2 AM with a talk with a married couple who were having issues controlling their hormones. This was just too early for things like this.

Little did the poor guy know that things were just about to get crazier. Lawrence Gray, 28 years old, graduated university with a PhD in Psychology and Sociology, working as a sex therapist. What could go wrong with his life?

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Loki growled as Iris glanced back at him. Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID! He should never have hit that window. Nevertheless, he sped up to keep up with the escapee, nimbly dodging obstacles and leaping over cars to keep up. Speed was his strong suit, and it wasn't hard for him to follow her, even when she was on skates. "IIIIRRRRIIIISSS!" He called out, not even short of breath. "GET BACK HERE!! DON'T MAKE MY JOB HARD YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET ANGRY!!!!! GRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!". His eyes narrowed and he rolled over the roof of an oncoming car, landing back on his feet without even alerting the driver to his presence... and all in less than a millisecond... he was starting to get pissed, and his now bright red eyes showed it.

Aiser sighed and let his head fall against the table. "Oh my God... I'm way to young to be seeing things." Lifting his head, he glanced at the other two. "So... what should we do? I say we go after them." He glanced out the window. "Or rather her," he said, pointing at the girl with the purple hair, "seeing as the other two are probably five miles away at the speed they took off at."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Chasity kept up her slow pace but was able to see the two even though they were becoming increasing almost miles away. She narrowed her eyes and sighed shouting so they coul hear. "Damnit Loki! keep your temper under control and Iris stop being so complicated do you want the boss mad!?" Chasity shook her head in displeasure and sighed once more. "Why am I always stuck with the idiots?"

Hazel narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked to Aiser. "Idiot! Do you want them to hunt us down? did you not see their agility and their speed? Honestly do you even listen to your own stupid Idea's" Hazel glared at Aiser for a moment before fixing her gaze on her coffee. She had a bad rep for having an anger problem which usually bursted out into fights. That was why she was at court the day she meet Aiser and Lawrence, Some dumbass decided to make fun of her, and she will had to shwo them why they should never piss her off. Luckily for her she only got put on a two month probihation which just recently ended.

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 am

"IIIIRRRRIIIISSS!" He called out, not even short of breath. "GET BACK HERE!! DON'T MAKE MY JOB HARD YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET ANGRY!!!!! GRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!".

Iris chuckled as she heard him screaming. She got a kick outta making him angry. It was funny to see how a cursed immortal of wrath could get angrier than he already was. She skated and turned around nimbly, skating backwards to shout to him.

"Hey making you mad is about the only thing that's worth while around here. I'm not going back to that hell hole, make me!!!" she screamed as she put on a burst of speed on her skates and speeded down the street, making papers fly and dresses lift up and hats blowing away and all good stuff.

"Oh my God... I'm way to young to be seeing things." Lifting his head, he glanced at the other two. "So... what should we do? I say we go after them." He glanced out the window. "Or rather her," he said, pointing at the girl with the purple hair, "seeing as the other two are probably five miles away at the speed they took off at."

Lawrence lifted his head and looked at Aiser. "Seriously? We're going to go after three people who no one else seems to see but us? You're either too curious or in way over your head," he said to his friend.

"Idiot! Do you want them to hunt us down? did you not see their agility and their speed? Honestly do you even listen to your own stupid Idea's"

Lawrence nodded a bit. "I agree with Hazel on this," he said and turned his attention to the window as he saw the purple haired woman shouting at seeming the other two. "Does no one else hear her speak?" he asked his two friends.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 am

Chasity's frown deepened and she sighed thinking to herself "I might as well mess with a few mortals in order to make up for their idiotacy" chasity smiled mischeavisouly and walked up to a couple just as a young attractive woman passed by. She whispered into the boys ear making him want the woman. Then jumped infront of the girl catching her and whispering to make her want the young boy as well. The young woman instantly began to get excited as she then hurried over to the boy and began flirting with him eventually it came to the point where the boy left his current girl and went after this new one leaving the partner behind and heart broken. feeling slightly guility she pushed a young male over to her making an instant attraction.

Hazel watched as the purple haired woman did all of this a bit aazed but feeling angry about her screwing with a couple like that. "Did you boys see that? What a little b**** why can't she just leave them alone besides why the hell did the people even react can't they ignore a stranger whispering to them!? are people so stupid!"

Chasity was watchign ehr work take palce when she caught the sound of the woman in the coffee shop she immeadiatly new who she was talking about and sighed calling after her partners. "Loki, Iris get back her we have a major problem that must be dealt with!" Chasity slowly fixed her gaze on the woman in the cofee shop who stared right back. She smirked and made her way into the shop making couples and stranegrs squirm and want each other getting closer to one another and wishing they could be having sex right now.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Loki grimaced as he heard Chasity yelling up at them. Damn, why was she even here? He sped up to easily keep up with Iris, turning all his malice and wrath into energy for his speed. To the mortals they passed by, they were nothing more than a strong wind, knocking off hats and blowing papers away. This was starting to make him lose his temper though.

"Loki, Iris get back her we have a major problem that must be dealt with!"

Loki glanced back and saw Chasity make her way into a building. Damnit... what was she thinking. Wouldn't a door opening on it's own make people suspicious enough. Well, as much as he hated to hit women, this chase had to end. "Sorry Iris, but you made me do this!" With a sudden burst of speed, he leaped past Iris, extending his arm to where she slammed into it full force. There was a sickening crack from both her body and his arm and he grimaced, not from pain, which he was too familiar with to feel anymore, but from the thought of what he had just done to her. Even an immortal of wrath had his morals, and he had just broken one. Oh well, she would recover.

He slung her over his shoulder, returning to his natural blank stare. "Well, as much as I love running, we have another problem to deal with since it seems that chasity has gone out of her EFFING MIND!!!" He sprinted back to the coffee shop, still carrying Iris and oblivious to her struggles, and as he glanced into the window, he caught the stare of the boy sitting inside. Wait... stare? Did that mean... no... but that was impossible. He moved backward... then forward... and the boy's gaze followed. Oh f********************k... this could be bad.

Aiser watched as the girl with purple hair made her way suddenly into the coffee shop and turned her attention to... them? Oh no... judging from his friend's comments, this could be really bad. Especially since she seemed to be affecting everyone in the coffee shop in such a strange way. Glancing back out the window to avoid her gaze, he caught sight of the boy. As soon as he did, the boy glanced back... right at him, looking quite shocked. He went back, then forth... what the heck was he doing? Some kind of dance? No, he was assessing Aiser, as he suddenly realized. Well, at least they wouldn't have to chase after them... but perhaps that wasn't something to be happy about.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

(oh you god moder; don't take control of my character Shocked fine Iris is knocked out (even if I don't approve))

Iris felt Loki get closer. Under normal circumstances she could easily our run him as envy fuels her but today after hitting that guy and taking the brunt of the curse, she felt sick and was lagging. Enough to allow Loki to subdue her.

WHAM! She stumbled and was soon tossed over Loki's shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried away. She grumbled but was paralyzed due to his hit. He was lucky she was sick or else he'd be feeling her anger in his jewels. Iris hated for anyone to touch her or man handle her.

"Well, as much as I love running, we have another problem to deal with since it seems that chasity has gone out of her EFFING MIND!!!"

Well her body might not be working but her mouth still was. "Oh shut up Loki, you're right next to my ear dammit," she said as she felt him heading back towards where Chasity was. What was that lusty girl doing now? And when Iris was like a rag doll of all times.

Feeling useless, though her head was working, she looked past Loki's body into the coffee shop and muffled a curse as she saw three particular humans staring straight at Chasity and them at her and Loki. F***********************k was right!!!!

Lawrence saw the lady with purple hair open the door to the coffee shop and then miraculously how all of a sudden all people seemed to be horny and the atmosphere in the cafe just got stuffy and hot. He looked over at Aiser and Hazel to see if they were affected because he felt normal. Perhaps it was because of his job. Who knew?

But then he caught sight of Aiser looking at something outside. Lawrence followed his friend's gaze to the silver haired boy with a green haired girl slung over his shoulder, seemingly limp. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....this was a bit weird.

Lawrence noticed that no one else in the cafe sides him, Aiser, and Hazel could see or even paid attention to the purple haired girl. He figured it would be nice to get out of here to avoid any trouble. "Aiser, Hazel. I think it's time we leave the cafe to go to a more...secluded place to talk?" he suggested as he drained his coffee and stood up, glancing at the purple haired lady and then at her two friends.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Chasity eyed the people in the booth and watched as they stood and began to exit she ran and jumped landing infront of them grinning mischeviously and licking her lips. "Now Now my little kittens you must not leave just yet, If you do I may have.. to presuade you to stay.." Chasity practically purred as she spoke watching the humans carefully and giggling like like she was innocent when she clearly wasn't.

Hazel eyes the girl looking her up and down narrowing her eyes and growing increasingly irritated then lowering her voice. "Listen here you little heathen.. unless you want to make us look completely insane you either move or lead us to a less populas area."

Chasity narrowed her eyes and grabbed the girl by her wrist instantly making the girl's body get a tingling sensation and a intense feeling causing her to struggle a bit. chasity effortlessly tugged her along untill they were in the back alleyway of the shop where she pressed ehr against the wall. "Now you Listen to me little girl, You dare call me such a name again and i swear you will regret ever even having a day to live!"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon May 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Aiser Looked at Lawrence and nodded. Seemed like a prudent idea to him. A less populated area might be better to talk to people who didn't exist. But it seemed the girl with the purple hair thought they were trying to escape. She blocked their exit. "Hold on, we just want a place to talk without looking crazy."

"Listen here you little heathen.. unless you want to make us look completely insane you either move or lead us to a less populas area."

Aiser rolled his eyes as Hazel got dragged out the door. That temper of hers could get them in trouble... deep trouble. He followed them out and down the alley. "Can we all just calm down please? We don't want any trouble. Hazel, no offense but you're about to get us all killed. Please just calm down"

(sorry for the god-mode, but he's the chaser for a reason. They put him in the position to catch others because of his speed and fury.)

Loki watched all this amusedly. Humans, odd creatures. Well, Iris should be able to walk by now. Her ability to recover was far beyond his own. He set her on her feet and walked down the alley with the others. "Geeze Chasity. I thought I was the angry one." He leaned up against the wall, looking thoroughly uninterested, though in reality he was quite interested in what was going on here.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Lawrence was glancing around the cafe when the purple haired girl stopped him, but it seemed the other occupants were too engrossed with trying to get into someone else's pants that they didn't even notice. Oh brother.....

And then Hazel let her temper run and got dragged out of the door. And again no one seemed to notice an invisible being pulling a girl out of the cafe. With a sigh the older man followed the rest out into an alley way.

"Can we all just calm down please? We don't want any trouble. Hazel, no offense but you're about to get us all killed. Please just calm down"

Lawrence nodded his head as he crossed his arms and stood so that if people looked into the alley way they couldn't see what was going on beyond his tall frame. "What is this all about? What are we the only ones who can see you three?" he asked them, cutting to the chase immediately.

"Geeze Chasity. I thought I was the angry one."

Lawrence glanced at the silver haired guy and then at the green haired girl who seemed to be okay now.

Iris cracked her neck and tested her limbs to make sure she recovered all right. Out of the three of them her regeneration skills were the best and she healed fast. She scowled at Loki and crossed her arms as she stood on her skates as if they were shoes. "Looks like you two have things in common," she said as she took in the situation.

Three humans could see them, three cursed immortals. Did the demons ever mention something about humans being able to see them? She racked her brain for memories and came out dry. She turned to Loki. "Did any of the demons mention to you that humans could see us? I don't recall anything of the sort," she said as she analyzed all three humans, two guys and one girl. The guy with black hair was cute...

Lawrence put a hand on Hazel's shoulder to hold her back. "Haze, I doubt you would want to go calling something that's not human a 'little heathen' considering she could very well do things to us we could only dream of," the smart doctor said trying to be the calm one.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm

chasity smirked and leaned in real close. "Looks like you should listen to your friends you little creeten You would be amazed at the things we could do.." Chasity smiled now watching each human. "i don;t recall them saying anything but then again when do they ever tell us anything.. they are deamons after all." Chasity giggled. "but seeing as we are all about to become ..friends..really quick i might as well introduce myself.." Chasity looked each human in the eye stopping and staring for a moment at the one they called lawrence.. "I am Chasity I hail from the underworld and I am cured with the deadly sin of Lust.. Which is why all you pathetic humans want to mate so badly while I am near.

Hazel was getting more pissed off with each growing moment but bit ehr tongue everytime this dumb girl opened her mouth it made her want to kill her. But according to what she just said.. she wasn't human, and she was cursed with a sin.. trying to get invovled with her could really be bad..

Chaisty grinned leaning against the wall. "so why don't you three tell me your names? I am dying to know." She purred and said each word with a seductive hint to it. Watching the humans but keeping an eye on the man named lawrence.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon May 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"Looks like you should listen to your friends you little creeten You would be amazed at the things we could do.."

Lawrence was getting a bad feeling about this. These three were definitely not human.

"i don;t recall them saying anything but then again when do they ever tell us anything.. they are deamons after all." Chasity giggled. "but seeing as we are all about to become ..friends..really quick i might as well introduce myself.."

Iris shrugged her shoulders, her hands covered by her long sleeves as she looked at each human in turn. The green haired girl was 5'7ft tall and the skates gave her an inch boost. The girl they called Hazel; definitely a tough girl, didn't take crap. Might be nice to know her. The one called Lawrence seemed to be the oldest and seemingly smartest of the trio, and it seemed, by the way Chasity was mentally undressing him, that he was going to have a large problem on his hands by the name of Chasity. Finally her eyes rested on the one they called Aiser.

She was drawn to his handsome face. His hair was an odd combination of black with one spot of white that looked dashing and not out of place at all. He might be fun to mess with, he also seemed to the nicest one of the three, perhaps soft too.

"I am Chasity I hail from the underworld and I am cured with the deadly sin of Lust.. Which is why all you pathetic humans want to mate so badly while I am near.

Iris smacked her face when she heard how Chasity introduced herself. Yup that was one way to scare the crap out of humans. But it was strange because even though Aiser looked slightly affected, and Hazel seemed to be too mad to notice (but she was affected) Lawrence was looking dead straight at Chasity and acting as if she were a normal woman. How strange. No one has ever been able to resist Chasity's lust pheromones.

"I'm Iris. I hold the sin of Envy. If you're jealous of something, don't get near me alright? I don't want to have to smack you to get rid of the sin," she said as she skated around the three humans once before stopping to watch them.

Lawrence felt Hazel tense and he squeezed her shoulder. "Calm Hazel, think of something other than punching someone," he said as his eyes turned to Chasity. Funny, he didn't fell like jumping on someone or humping something. Did her magic not work on him?

"so why don't you three tell me your names? I am dying to know."

Lawrence nodded to her, wondering why she was staring intently at him. "I'm Lawrence Gray. I would say it's nice to meet you but in this case, perhaps it's not so fitting," he told them as he dipped his head a little. He was a bit miffed at the fact that Chasity looked to be stripping him in her mind.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Aiser looked slightly taken aback, but recovered quickly. "Wow, so... deamon then? That's almost awesome. I'd be really intrigued if it didn't scare me half to death." He laughed nervously. Now that Chasity mentioned it, he did feel slightly affected by lust, but as he became aware of it, he gained more control. He glanced at the other two, the guy leaning on the wall and looking pissed at the world, and the girl with the green hair and skates, who he was surprised to realize was eyeing him. He knew it should scare him, but he didn't seem to mind. Maybe it was that Lust girl affecting him? But he didn't feel the particular need to... he pushed the thought from his mind and shook his head.

Loki growled slightly at Chasity. "Oh really, must you go and pour out every little secret to total strangers? Geeze I swear next you'll be telling them your long-winded personal life." He said the last bit with a hint of sarcasm, emphasizing the well-known fact that they had no personal lives. He sighed and scanned the humans. That boy looked a bit odd in his motley and emo clothes for someone so emotionally stable. Come to think of it, he didn't seem angry even in Aiser's presence. Oh well, maybe he was just strong-willed. The Lawrence guy, he seemed to be unaffected by Chasity though, despite their proximity. Odd, Chasity seemed to be able to affect even the most strong willed. He could see even the slightest hint of her power working on the boy and girl. Which brough him back to... the girl. She was rather pretty, in a kind of punkish way. Her short shorts and gauntlets were angry on a whole new level of... he didn't know what but whatever it was he liked it. Wait... why was he thinking this? about some human. It made him want to growl again, but more in confusion than anger.

Aiser sighed. It seemed he had no choice but to share his name. But Lawrence leading it off made it a bit easier, so he stepped up and looked at the three again. "My name's Aiser Foxx. It's very nice to meet all of you, despite the circumstances." His voice was slightly nervous and he rubbed the back of his head a bit, but he kept it from wavering and managed a little more confidence than he thought he could have mustered before. Still, he was worried about what might happen now.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 am

"I'm Lawrence Gray. I would say it's nice to meet you but in this case, perhaps it's not so fitting,"

Chasity crossed her arms and frowned looked at Lawrence, "Well...Lawrence and Hazel I suggest you two change you attitude unless, you wish for me to..-' Chasity grinned and paused pulling out a little black book and thumbing through or at least pretending to then smirking stopping on a page "- share your little sex secrets with your friends hmmm?" She giggled and winked at lawrence, messing with humans was way to much.

Hazel watched as Chasity thumbed through a book then threatened to share her sex life with her friends, she narrowed her eyes and looked away she wasn't going to conform to a little show offy girl, but she wasn't going to speak and have her personal life shared, And the whole situation was just pissing her off even more. Then she caught The boy who called himself Loki staring at her, She did like his style it was very nice, wait what.. hazel doesn't like anyone at least not anymore screw all these people who needs them!?
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

"Wow, so... deamon then? That's almost awesome. I'd be really intrigued if it didn't scare me half to death."

Iris stopped skating to eye all three of the humans. "Um...why aren't you three freaking out here? I'm hoping it's not everyday you meet cursed immortals. And no. We are not demons. I don't want to be grouped with a bunch of...creatures who take joy from ruining people's lives. I prefer the term cursed thank you very much. Call me a demon, just try me and you'll get skate marks down your pretty face," she said in a small growl and brushed her green hair out of her face, blowing at some stray strands.

"Oh really, must you go and pour out every little secret to total strangers? Geeze I swear next you'll be telling them your long-winded personal life."

Iris scoffed. "Oh yes and I'm sure that'll be just divine," she replied with just as much sarcasm. She turned around to check the streets, watching to see if anyone was looking in on them. All they would see would just be the three humans, unless their visitor was a demon and that would just make her day. If she saw a demon now, she'd need more than Loki to hold her back.

"Well...Lawrence and Hazel I suggest you two change you attitude unless, you wish for me to..-' Chasity grinned and paused pulling out a little black book and thumbing through or at least pretending to then smirking stopping on a page "- share your little sex secrets with your friends hmmm?"

Lawrence raised a silver eyebrow at her and scowled. "If that was a threat...it was a very poor one at that. No offense to you but I doubt you'd get much dark secrets from me with the life I have, don't even bother," he told Chasity, brushing off her pouring pheromones like they were nothing.

He then turned to Iris to answer her question. "You're right. Thankfully it's not everyday we meet a bunch of cursed immortals like you, but I highly doubt screaming and panicking about this would make matters better. Wouldn't you say?" he asked her.

Iris was silent for a moment, baffled by what he just said. Yup he was the brains of the group. And most mature. At least she didn't have to worry about one human going horny due to Chasity and then jumping someone. "...Makes sense. Point taken," she answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

(btw the cursed immortals are in a way just like humans. They really don't have any powers, other than the one they can't control. Other than that they are fast and have some minor abilities but they are more considered human)

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Aiser shook his head... okay so cursed immortals. Was there a difference. He guessed so. It seemed to him more like they couldn't control their powers... like it was a constant outflow of them. He suddenly felt sorry for them, not being able to live normal lives and all. Now that he thought about it, they did seem pretty human... besides their speed and strength.

Loki meanwhile continued to watch all this with extreme boredom. Why the hell did they have to go on like this anyway? They're just stupid humans anyway. Though, that one girl did seem like his type... if he had a type. He almost punched himself for the thought. What the heck was wrong with him?! Chasity couldn't affect him... could she? As he thought about this, he caught her glancing at him and felt a sudden outpouring of anger. Was that his fault... no, he could sense that, though she was angry inside, it was her own. His didn't even touch her... which shocked him enough to not be angry for a moment.

"You..." He pointed at Hazel. "You're angry aren't you? At what? Why? And why can't I affect you at all? Are you human?" He said these questions a little more accusingly than he intended and Aiser stepped up to defend them. "Hold on there, that seems a bit harsh. We don't know anything about this... curse or whatever. Perhaps you could enlighten us a bit?" Loki made a face at him, but turned to Iris and Chasity anyway. "I don't feel like explaining. Leave the explaining to the smart one or big mouth over there." he said, pointing at Iris on 'smart' and Chasity on 'big mouth'.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed May 04, 2011 7:56 pm

"You..." He pointed at Hazel. "You're angry aren't you? At what? Why? And why can't I affect you at all? Are you human?"

Hazel arched an eyebrow then took a step forward to Loki crossing her arms. "You think I enjoy taking lip from that little trollop over there? No I don't, But I can't say s*** about it unless I want her to over power me with her lust crap.. and I don;t know why the hell you can't effect me maybe-" hazel suddenly grinned and glanced to her friends. "-Maybe I'm just to good for your powers"

"If that was a threat...it was a very poor one at that. No offense to you but I doubt you'd get much dark secrets from me with the life I have, don't even bother,"

Chasity gasped and then stared at them crossly. "why do I even allow myself to become sick because of you stupid humans, your all so unappericative anyway not to mention you have no respect for us even when you know we are here." Chasity huffed and stalked to the other end of the alley. "I say we just kill this lippy idiotic humans and get rid of this problem already I am tired of the crap that spews from there mouths anyway." chasity glared at them as she extended her hand palm up and began to make a little surge of a gas-like purple colored ball in her hand.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed May 04, 2011 8:21 pm

(uh we don't have any powers, but I'll just brush it off with humor Very Happy )

"I don't feel like explaining. Leave the explaining to the smart one or big mouth over there."

Iris sighed as she stared at everyone gathered. Three cursed immortals, three normal? humans....this can't be coincidence....she was sure of it. Something was up. If it was the Gods playing with them, or the demons messing around, she swore she'd add razor blades to her skates and turn someone into shish-kabob.

"Hold on there, that seems a bit harsh. We don't know anything about this... curse or whatever. Perhaps you could enlighten us a bit?"

Iris snapped her head to Aiser and frowned at his pacifist attitude. "You guys really want to know? You don't know what you're getting yourselves into. Once you know of this stuff, you won't be able to return to your normal lives since you'll understand what's going on around here. Are you sure your human brains can withstand the might of this knowledge?" she asked them, mocking them a bit as she danced on her skates back and forth.

"You think I enjoy taking lip from that little trollop over there? No I don't, But I can't say s*** about it unless I want her to over power me with her lust crap.. and I don;t know why the hell you can't effect me maybe-" hazel suddenly grinned and glanced to her friends. "-Maybe I'm just to good for your powers"

Lawrence covered his face with his hand and sighed. There she went again, exploded like a volcano and won't stop until she's blown her fuse out. Iris glanced at the humans, they didn't seem to be affected by her Envy either. Were they human? They had to be, they smelled like humans at least. The cursed immortals had a different scent, maybe not to humans but to other otherworldly creatures they smelled way different than normal humans.

"why do I even allow myself to become sick because of you stupid humans, your all so unappericative anyway not to mention you have no respect for us even when you know we are here." "I say we just kill this lippy idiotic humans and get rid of this problem already I am tired of the crap that spews from there mouths anyway."

Lawrence was about to make a retort when Iris beat him to it. The green haired girl slapped Chasity's hand and out popped some prank toy that released gas. "Really Chasity, you should stop that old trick. It's getting overrated. And you're talking as if we're Gods. FYI we're not. We're nothing but cursed humans, bound to walk the world till the end of time, forever bearing the burden of one of the seven sins. Give me a break. And if we kill them, we'll have more on our hands than just the wrath of the demons and Gods...and I don't need more on my plate thank you," Iris said as she threw her hands up in exasperation.

She turned to Chasity again. "By the way, the Lawrence guy has a point. Your threats are a bit weak...considering you're going up against a sex therapist," she said. Lawrence turned his head towards Iris and stared at her.

Iris saw the look and waved him off. "I've seen you before, you've taken care of many of the poor saps that my sin infected. I've watched you work and Chasity, he's more than a match for you and your hormones. Now then, if you three really want to know all this lovely wisdom, who's house is the closest?" she asked as she clapped her hands together like an eager child. A very intelligent eager child.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu May 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"You think I enjoy taking lip from that little trollop over there? No I don't, But I can't say s*** about it unless I want her to over power me with her lust crap.. and I don;t know why the hell you can't effect me maybe-" hazel suddenly grinned and glanced to her friends. "-Maybe I'm just to good for your powers"

What? How dare she? Loki narrowed his eyes. She didn't know the half of it. Powers... powers?! This was a curse... not a gift! He wanted to open up and just yell at her full blast but when he looked at her, it suddenly melted away. Her eyes caught his and for a split second, the anger in him stopped. Then, the gaze was broken, and he was back to his normal self again, but stupefied at the effect she just had. The best he could muster was a feeble "Yeah... Whatever," which didn't even begin to cover what all he wanted to say. But, he was speechless from this... event, for lack of a better word.

"You guys really want to know? You don't know what you're getting yourselves into. Once you know of this stuff, you won't be able to return to your normal lives since you'll understand what's going on around here. Are you sure your human brains can withstand the might of this knowledge?"

Aiser hated being talked down to like that, but he really had no other choice. Even without super powers, these immortals could rip them apart. He'd seen what that boy did to the window. Shattered it with one wimpy blow. It could be his own bones next. Aiser was by no means a coward, but he was smart enough to know a stupid action when he saw one, and talking back to them definitely qualified. He wished Hazel would shut her mouth before she got them all killed.

"Now then, if you three really want to know all this lovely wisdom, who's house is the closest?"

Aiser sighed, knowing that would be him. His apartment was only a few blocks from here, but everyone else's was really far out of the way. He didn't like the idea of having three cursed immortals in his house. He could just imagine what could go wrong. But his curiosity overcame his fear and he finally spoke up. "Ummm... mine's closest. It's not very big, but There's room for everyone... and I have snacks and sodas. That is, if you guys eat, being immortal and all." He smiled and gave a nervous laugh. This was probably not his best idea yet...
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down