Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Rules

Go down

Roleplaying Rules Empty Roleplaying Rules

Post  Savy Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 am

This forum is an authoritarian regime, and I am the dictator. If you do not bend to my will, you be re eductated... painfully. Follow these rules or I will slay you myself. If you wish to make an amendment to our constitution, then please PM me or Bailu. These rules are subject to update and more will be added as necessary. If you have any complaints… say so. Like a Star @ heaven

1. When fighting against a character controlled by another user, any attack must be attempted. You cannot simply punch the person or knock them away. you must give them opportunity to react.
2. No killing off all the enemies in one post. Give the others a chance at it.
3. NO GOD-MODING. You can have an uber-powerful character if you must but they CANNOT be invincible.
4. Do not interfere with someone’s post. If someone does something, you can’t change what they’ve done unless it breaks forum rules
5. If a post breaks forum rules it may be ignored by other users.
6. Read all new posts thoroughly before posting to make sure you understand what has happened so far and react appropriately
7. Try to explain a fight. Don’t simply say “He/She killed them all” make it a fight, extend the post. Be eloquent.
8. Try to make your posts at least a paragraph long. We understand that sometimes you can't really Type a reaction that long and we won't kill you over it, just don't post short ones all the time.
9. Have good grammar. Don't "tlk lyke thisss"
10. Make sure your posts are in the correct format: 3rd person, past tense, and with proper syntax.
11. Don't kill a character without the owner's permission. Unless your topic has a specific rule which negates this law, I will have it upheld.

Savy
Admin

http://victorywings.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down