Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNS [Aaron, Jess]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DNS [Aaron, Jess] Empty DNS [Aaron, Jess]

Post  Looney Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 am

Dawn of a New Species Very Happy I'll start once we get the main character references up
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

DNS [Aaron, Jess] Empty Re: DNS [Aaron, Jess]

Post  Looney Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm

((first post is to introduce your main character and obviously detail their kidnapping Very Happy ))

It was late and it was hot.

Well it was always hot and humid in California, but that didn't seem to bother Phoenyx as she busied herself at her work.

It seemed like only yesterday she graduated from college. The memories of college life were still fresh in her mind as she typed away on her tablet, trying to fix some machinery that had broken down in the hospital.

Just five months ago, she graduated from Stanford University in California and now she found herself working as a bio-medical engineer/technician in a hospital. Not to say she didn't like her job or her situation, she loved it, but at times it did get boring.

At least at college it was never boring when you're surrounded by the many idiots called human beings. Even at her part time job as a technician she met many stupid people. She wondered how their species as survived for so long with such stupidity.

She was working on fixing a CAT scanner that had malfunctioned that day. That was the last thing to do on her agenda before she could head home to her much beloved bed and coffee.

Despite being quite late in the evening, 10 o'clock, the hospital had some light activity with nurses bustling around and doctors checking up on patients on in the ER and OR.

After about 30 minutes of tinkering with the machine and then running test scans and checks, Nyx deemed the machine ready to be abused again and clocked out, heading to the garage to her car.

It wasn't hard finding her car; it stood out among the others. Her custom made baby. Had the durability of a Hummer H3, the maneuverability and gas mileage of a Honda civic. The perfect car. Add on the shiny coat of jet black paint adorned with hues of blue flame and you've got a car that screamed attitude.

Nyx kept walking but then suddenly something didn't feel right.

Like how there was a second set of footsteps behind her, following her. She kept walking, not looking back and acting as if she didn't know a thing. Which she pulled of pretty well considering she had music blasting through her ears with the headphones she had on.

She kept walking towards her car, which unlikely for her was parked on the damn other side of the garage, giving her stalker ample time to keep tailing her.

But after a few more minutes of the stalking, she had enough.

Without letting whoever it was behind her notice, she slowed her pace until he was close enough and she whirled around, pivoting on her feet and her had struck out like a cobra. She made contact with his solar plexus and a smirk grew on her face as she saw the surprise and then shock register on the man's face as he got the wind literally knocked out of him.

The man dropped to his knees, holding his chest as he gasped for breath like a fish out of water. Nyx glared down at him as she pulled her headphones from her ears and turned off her music.

"I know this must be very old to hear, but why are you following me?" she asked the man in an attitude and tone that dripped impatience and slight annoyance. Her bed was calling for her and she just longed to answer it.

Well the man took his sweet time regaining his breath; Nyx resorted to tapping her foot while she waited, staring at the man. He was in white neatly ironed lab coat; a doctor? No she never saw his face around the hospital. But when she checked again, he wasn't wearing scrubs underneath. He was wearing what looked like a business suit underneath his lab coat. A scientist?

Well the man finally regained his breath and looked up at her with shock and a brilliant spark of lust that only made the Nyx's glare that much more menacing. Oh great, a pick up. That's the last thing she needed, to be hit on by some stalker nerd.

"That took me by surprise, but I must say it was the good kind. My interest in you has piqued dramatically," he said as he stood up on shaky legs. He was taller than her, by like 5 inches, but she never let height get her down.

And she didn't like the way this man's eyes was roaming her body. She felt filthy afterward and wanted nothing more than to hit the showers.

"Well sad to say I can't say the same about you. I'm tired and annoyed and I don't want to deal with people like you at the moment. Good night," Nyx said with a roll of her eyes as she turned to reach her car which was like four steps away.

The man reached out and caught her wrist, squeezing it in an attempt to stop her from moving.

That obviously struck a nerve the wrong way and spurred Nyx into action. She grabbed his arm that held hers and twisted out of his grip, crushing his wrist between her hands and then bending his fingers back, causing the man to drop to the ground and squeal out in pain.

"Stalking me is one offence. Being creepy is another. Now touching me is the last straw," she said as she threw him away from her, and proceeded to get into her car, not bothering to even glance at the man who was clutching his hand in agony.

She gunned her engine to life and the car hummed as she pulled out of the garage, leaving the man behind her. But as the sight of her car disappear from his vision, the man smirked as he held her work badge to his face and read her address.

Pulling out his phone with his good hand, he dialed a number and held the phone to his ear, wincing as he used his hand to stand up.

"Head to this address. I found one that I must have," he spoke into the phone as he walked away to his own car.

--------------------------

Nyx pulled up to her driveway and parked her car outside of her garage. After graduating from college, she used some grant money the state of California gave her and her earnings from her part time of two years to buy a small house nestled in a quaint little neighborhood. It was peaceful.

Tired and annoyed she walked to her back door and went to turn the knob.

And the door swung open.

Alarms went off in her head. Her house had been broken into and she didn't know if they were still here.

Curse her for letting her guard down. She hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary when she was driving up but now she was on the alert. She just hoped her years of self-defense and martial arts training could help her fend against someone with a handgun.

She went back to her car and decided to leave her purse there for safe keeping. Then she proceeded to quietly push open the door to her house and step in, not making a sound. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness but soon she glanced around, trying to discern if there were any other bodies in the house besides her.

She walked further into the house, her boots making as little noise as possible as she proceeded.

The hair on the back of her neck stood up straight as a bad feeling crept up her spine.

And that's when the door slammed shut behind her. The lights flashed on and three men ran for her from three sides.

Well fuck.

She dodged the first punch that came her way and dealt the man a hefty kick to the stomach, dropping him to the ground like rock as she prepared for the two other attackers.

"Don't hurt her too much boys. I want her as perfect as possible," a voice said but she didn't have enough time to look for the source of the voice as she narrowly dodged another punch and kick from the other two.

She ducked down to avoid the overhead kick and turned, aiming and landing a straight punch right into the groin of the man closest to her, earning her a cry of pain and a thud as that man dropped to the ground holding his nuts.

One more to go.

The man squared off against her, but she saw the hesitance in his eyes as he just saw her take down two full grown men on her own. His eyes darted around for a weapon and he picked up the lamp on the table closet to him, pulling the cord out of the wall.

"Not my antique lamp. Motherfucker," Nyx groaned as she ran at him, dodging the swinging lamp and using a palm fist technique to his solar plexus, knocking the man back and down to his back, gasping for air.

Just when Nyx stood up and felt triumphant, she felt a sting on her backside and nanoseconds later she felt her body spam out of control as someone tased her.

Her body dropped to the ground, electricity making her fingers twitch.

Someone clicked their tongue as footsteps came closer to her.

"Three full grown men couldn't take down a beauty like you. I knew I had my eyes on a good one," the voice said and Nyx tried to look up at whomever was looking down at her.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the creepy grin of the guy that was stalking her in the hospital parking garage.

"Y-you--," she managed to croak at him.

He laughed as he looked down at her. Kneeling he reached his hand out to grab her chin and stroke her cheek with his fingers. Disgust filled Nyx but she could only lay there helpless as he violated her.

"Don't worry my sweet. You're just going to take a nice nap, and then we'll have some fun later," he said with a cackle as then she saw him hold up a syringe. Her eyes followed the syringe as it got near and felt it prick her skin and inject it's contents into her body.

Instantaneously she felt her mind turn hazy as her vision blurred, the one man becoming three as soon she blacked out.

The man prodded her, checking to see if the drug worked and nodded his head in satisfaction.

He stood up, adjusted his white lab coat and turned to the three men still on the floor around him.

"Get up you useless idiots. It's time to go, get her into the truck. Set the house on fire and make it look like an accident. You, take the license plate off her car and make sure it's gone and taken care of. We can't have any evidence of her existence left behind. She's got no living relatives around here so we should be good to go," he barked out orders as he stooped to lift the girl into his arms.

A creepy grin was plastered on his face as he looked down at the unconscious face of Phoenyx Electra. By god she was a beauty. He could feel himself losing control the more he stared. His eyes ravished her body. She was wearing a black tank top beneath a light blue button-down shirt with some khaki cargo pants. The first few buttons of her shirt were undone, giving him a delightful view of her chest. He also noticed the tattoos running along the girl's arms and back of her neck. The piercings in her ears and he remembered the way her hot hazel eyes glared at him. Her arms were nicely toned, fit; she was a delicacy in the world of women. A body that was not just skin and bones, but not chubby either; the perfect curvy figure to his liking. And he was a damn picky bastard when it came to what he liked and wanted. Too bad he had to get going, otherwise he'd ravish her there and then.

He was sent to collect more specimens, and he was sure he found just the one to test their new experiments on. He had plans for this one. She'd caught his eye and he'd been tailing her for three days, watching her movements and personality. It was then he deemed that she was going to be the next candidate for their human-animal experimentation.

One of the men, the one that got his goods punched in, stood up on shaky legs and winced as he tried to move.

"That bitch is one wild motherfucker. Like a freaking animal," he said as he went to the stove and light it on fire.

The scientist laughed as he pressed the girl to his chest.

"Oh yes, she is a wild one. And she'll be perfect as a second generation. Make sure you get things done right and fast. We don't want any neighbors to become suspicious," he said as he walked out of the small house and into the small backyard where he stuff Nyx into a large suitcase and pulled the thing along behind him as if he was getting ready to travel. He walked a few blocks to his car parked there and soon he was driving off.

The lackeys at the house set it on fire and watched as the fire from the stove spread. They sprayed the air with some flammable fluids, making more things catch fire. They then started spraying some chemical that would raise the temperature of the fire to make things it touched burn faster. They needed to burn the house to the ground, literally until there was nothing left. One guy jerked his head towards the backyard and another went and grabbed a body bag. He unzipped it, revealing the corpse of a dead woman whom they would burn along with the house to impersonate Phoenyx Electra's death.

After all the things were set in motion, the men made sure no signs of their presence was left in the house and hoped over fences to get to their black Sedan. Climbing in they set off driving, following the path the scientist guy took.

And the next morning news came of a house being burned to nothing but cinders. The body of a young woman was found in the debris and was identified to be Phoenyx Electra, 21 years of age, biomedical engineer. The cause of the fire was because of leaving the stove on after an accidental gas leak had occurred in her house.

Just like that, Phoenyx Electra was pronounced dead to the world.

((sorry it was so long guys, but I like being literate Very Happy ))

Last edited by Looney on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Alexandra was rushing through the E.R room to get to a patient who was coding. She pushed the code blue button and yelled for a crash cart. The nurses ran in and she began barking orders at them desperately trying to save the patient. "Charge to 200!" She order and waited for the machine to indicate it was ready. "Clear!" she shocked the patient and stared at the heart monitor holding her breath.

After a moment the heart beat picked up and the patients eyes flew open looking around the room wildly. "Hello mister....Young my name is Doctor Avery, your in the E.R room do you remember how you got here?" The patient nodded his eyes welling with tears he was clearly scared. Alex went about the normal routine, asking questions, figuring out why he was here and then finally diagnosing him with a massive heart attack.

This is why Alex hated E.R duty it was usually just mundane work, New parents freaking out about their babies cough. Drunk idiots that got into bar brawls, and of course the dumb internet celebrity wannabe who nearly kills himself by being an idiot.

Alex lets out a small sigh as she scribbles the details of her last patient. Then shutting his chart. This was turning into another routine boring night in the E.R, she checks her list and see's her next patient is a middle aged man complaining of abdominal pain. She ehad towards his bed.

"Hello mister....-" Alex pauses notices there is no name on his chart "I'm sorry what was your name the nurse must have forgotten to ask." The man looks up at Alex he had perfectly styled brown hair, and he was wearing a nice suit. He smiled, his smile seemed off..his eyes weren't looking at her but over her body. A chill sent up her spine sometimes alex was forced to deal with real creeps "You can call me mister kepner" Even his voice gave her chills.

"Alright mister Kepner can you lift your shirt for me?" He gave her one of his creepy smiles and slide up his shirt. She began to gently press on his abdomen "Tell me when you feel any...-" She stops he was staring at her hands watching them move then his eyes made their way back up over her body looking her over. In anger she pressed down hard enough to make it hurt his eyes shift back to her hands as he winces. After some more routine work she writes it off as gas in his charts and discharges him.

Finally finished with the E.R for the night Alex shuts her eyes and breathes a sigh of relief and smiles grabbing her keys and heading towards her car. As she walks alone into the nearly empty parking garage she sees a figure leaning against her sleek black porsche. "excuse me! can you please get your ass off of my car!" She rushes of to her car just as the figure turns his head in her direction. She immeadiatly recognized him "mr.kepner..what are you doing here this is-" before she can finish he grabs her and throws her on the ground. Her knee immediately jerks up, making contact with his nuts and then shoves him off her.

She presses the unlock button and throws open her car door she climbs in the front seat and slams the door shut locking the car, Mr kepner stands up and bangs on the window of her car. Alex pulls the car into reverse and drives off taking in deep breathes. She looks in her review mirror to make sure his out of sight and releases another deep breath looking back up.

Alex pulls her car over and lets a few tears slide down her cheeks she looks in the review mirror again and this time see's a mans face in her back seat. She spins around ready to attack but the man pulls out a gun. Her eyes widen and she stares at this man.

"w-what do you want from me?" She forces tears back and stares at him. He cocks the gun and she shuts her eyes letting a few tears spill over "if you want my car you can have it.." The car door is opened and she looks over hoping to find a rescuer but instead finding Mr. Kepner. He quickly pushes a syringe into her neck. She feels her body going numb and her mind getting hazy, she looks around ..somebody has to see this.. somebody will have seen this..they have to have her eyes begin closing on their own she keeps trying to open them but they seem unwilling she weakly attempt to push Mr. kepner off of her as he leans in to pick her up. Alex ends up passing out completely holding onto the hope that someone saw.

Mr. Kepner looks around and see's a car parked nearby with a couple inside, they might have seen the whole thing. He nods to his partner who makes a quick call. Two shots ring out in the night and hit the couple in the car killing them instantly "Alright boys you know the drill, trash the car make it look like an accident and same goes for the couple. We cannot have any mistakes" Mr.Kepner looks at Alex brushing her hair from her face "She's a beauty.. she'll be perfect.."

Two days later it was on the news that Alexandra Avery was driving home from work when she fell asleep at the wheel driving her car into a nearby lake on her way home from work. It is speculated that she attempted to escape but her body hasn't been discovered. She has been presumed dead.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 am

Time: 23:30

The sound of heavy bass throbbed through the doors of the large club, gently rattling the windows of the bright red Lamborghini Aventador parked in the VIP slot out front. Astrid sat in the front seat of the $400,000 car, using the side mirror to fix his hair. He tousled it slightly and sighed, speaking in a high, clear voice to no one in particular. "Well... I guess it'll have to do." The door opened at his touch and he slipped out of the vehicle, closing and locking it behind him. He proceeded towards the VIP door, the bouncer there looking over him almost lustfully, sliding over his enormously short shorts and tight 3/4 sleeve shirt. He shot a wink to the guy who didn't even bother to check his ID as he slipped into the door.

The music was much louder inside and Astrid removed his sunglasses, his long, black hair sliding over his left eye as he observed the room. To his left, on the far side of the club, scantily clad men spun around poles and on the other side, people were clamoring around the DJ, jumping in time to the beat of the music, the laser lights constantly scanning over the bodies of the hundreds of men there. A smile grew on Astrid's face. "I love american gay clubs." His focus locked on the bar not too far from him and suddenly he was on a mission. He strode over quickly to the stools, dodging through the crowd and stopping only for a short wink at the cute man who had grabbed for his ass. Sliding up into his seat, he quickly ordered his drink. "A glass of the strongest cider you have and two shots of Jäger please."

A short time and another shot later, Astrid was about ready to hit the dance floor, but just as he was about to slip off the stool, a handsome young man slid into the spot next to him. Pausing to look him over, Astrid decided he couldn't possibly be older than 23, and god was he cute... He subtly scooted the stool a bit closer, clearing his throat gently. "So uhh... I was about to leave but... you might be able to keep me around if you get me another drink." He added a sweet smile for effect and the man grinned warmly as he looked over Astrid's cute figure. "Well I think I'll take you up on that. Bartender! Two Mint Juleps please."

Moments later, Astrid stumbled into one of the private rooms he'd just payed for, laughing wildly along with the guy who followed him. He flopped down on the large bed there and rolled around, barely noticing the guy locking the door behind him. "AAAh.... ghuuuud Idear... dun wan enyone poppphin in. Gaaaahd whaaa wash in thossse..." He made an attempt to sit up, but the ability evaded him. The other man, suddenly seeming more sober, looked over to the closet of the room. "Hey! I did what you asked. I got him here, where's the rest of my money?" Astrid looked around in a drunken, and clearly drugged, stupor. "Huuu... whoooo ya talkin toooo?" The closet door slid open and a man in a suit and white coat stepped out. "Very good. Thank you for your help." With a sly smile, he quickly raised a small gun and fired a dart into the neck of the man, who dropped almost immediately.

By this point, the drugs had taken such a hold of Astrid that he could hardly respond to the action in the room. The scientist quietly picked up the man's body and tossed him on the bed before grabbing a silver attache case and opening the top. Inside were various drugs and needles, which he spread around the bed and end table, including a few empty needles. He took one in particular out of the case and flicked the glass gently, smiling down at Astrid. "Fantastic work making it easy on us. We've had our eyes on you for a while. Oh no don't worry!.." He said, not at all reassuringly as Astrid whimpered softly and helplessly... "This won't kill you, it'll just make it look like you're dead. We'll collect your body from the morgue in a day or so. Tetrodotoxin, but I'm sure you guessed that. You were chosen for your brains. Enough chatter." In one swift motion, he plunged the needle into Astrid's arm, injecting the full dose. He felt his heart begin to slow and his brain began to grow fuzzy as he slipped into a near death state. Nobody saw the scientist slip out of the private room and make his way out of the club.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Creepy Mr. Scientist guy, otherwise known by his colleagues as Dr. Jericho, drove in his car to the designated meeting place closet to him for the helicopter lift.

He was traveling from San Diego into the outskirts of California were there was nothing but miles and miles on end of road, stretching and weaving in and out of canyons and cliff sides.

There was not a soul for the next few miles.

Well besides his three henchmen who were tailing him in the black sedan.

Their operation was going perfectly. And with any luck, his two other colleagues who were also sent to find candidates, also succeeded and soon they would all be meeting up on the island to get started on the new experiments.

Jericho’s fingers were twitching with excitement and anxiety as he imagined turning the beautiful girl in his truck into a magnificent new creature that all would be amazed at. And he imagined the praise and glorious compliments he would get for achieving such great beauty.

As he was driving, his fingers drummed on the steering wheel as he thought of what animal’s DNA he could combine with the girl’s. Something to compliment her and her wildness; he immediately thought of some sort of canine creature.

Her fiery attitude fit that of a wolf very much and her determination. But her high intellect and knack for problem-solving, inventiveness, and quick wit made him think of a coyote.

Yes that would be perfect!! A coyote! But wait…her boldness and intellect was far superior to that of an average coyote. It almost seemed belittling to make her an animal inferior to her.

Or…..

Better yet he attempted an experiment within an experiment. A hybrid-hybrid cross.

He had just recently acquired a DNA sample of a coywolf, the hybrid mix of a coyote and wolf; the Red Wolf.

Oh he could feel himself shaking with glee in his seat. How wonderful, he was about to make history. A drastic step towards the future alongside his other colleagues.

He pressed the call button on his steering wheel, the car came with Bluetooth, and he listened to the dial tone until someone spoke up.

”Jericho, how much time?” the voice asked.

”Soon, not long. I have my plan in mind. Don’t let anyone use the Red Wolf DNA, it’s mine. Make sure of it,” Jericho practically growled to the person on the other end.

” Will do. I’ll make sure no one uses it. So I take it your candidate was retrieved successfully?”

”Of course. No traces left behind, her belongings destroyed and erased from existence. Pity for her car though, it was such a great piece of work. I’m reaching the helicopter soon so I’ll be there in an hour,” Jericho said and pressed the “End Call” button and the car was silent again.

A smirk appeared on Jericho’s face as he just imagined all the fun he would have with his new toy.

-----------------------

They reached the helicopter and Jericho wasted no time in retrieving Phoenyx from the luggage back in the trunk. He prodded her to make sure the drug was still in effect and then picked her up, which wasn’t an easy feat as it seemed, she was quite muscular, and hauled her into the helicopter were she was placed on the floor bed.

Jericho got in and one of his henchmen got in with him. He turned to the other two outside.

”You know what to do, drive the cars back to the base and be on the look out on the news for anything that might lead people to us,” he told them and with that he slammed the helicopter door closed.

-------------------

The two cars drove away as the helicopter lifted from the ground. Jericho found himself once again staring, gazing at the unconscious girl beneath his feet. He admired her features, thought she was beautiful, but the disturbed side of him pictured her even more beautiful when completed transformed and enhanced with the beauty of nature.

How glorious it was to combine science of man and Mother Nature’s gift.

They were now on the path to the uncharted island. The scientists decided to name the island Neo-Genesis and made sure that the island stayed uncharted to all those not included in their agenda.

The trip took an hour and then some since the island was basically off the edge of Australia and nearly bordering the edge of Antarctica. The setting was remote and rarely to travelers come that close to the ice continent at the southern end of the world.

----------------------

Neo-Genesis was in side below them and the helicopter started its descent. Soon it had touched the ground and the propellers were slowing to a stop. The henchman opened the door and got out, thankfully taking Phoenyx with him because Jericho wasn’t sure how much longer he would be able to carry her. Although a wave of possessiveness hit him as he saw the girl in another man’s arms.

But he squished that emotion as he got out as well and the two of them started making their way towards the large castle-looking building that acted as their laboratory. The building was built by them, modified in ways to benefit their experiments; sound-proof walls, windows too high to climb, titanium bars on windows to prevent escape, a entire track field was build inside for tests and of course rooms for the experiments themselves and then rooms where the specimens would be held. Oh and let’s not forget the beautiful kitchen where the scientists got to eat gourmet meals while the specimens went hungry.

As they walked, Jericho saw that two more helicopters were touching down and out stepped his two colleagues.

”I presume your operations were also successful? Give yourselves a pat on the back gentlemen; we are on our way to beginning yet another exciting revolution in this bleak world,” Jericho told them with a gleeful grin as they walked towards the building with their specimens.

Unbeknownst to them, the drug had already worn off in Phoenyx’s body. Her rough history has allowed her body to fight off drugs such as those they used on her. She had been awake since mid-helicopter flight but pretended to stay unconscious since she had nowhere to run.

But not she acted. They made the mistake of not tying up her arms. She dealt a punch in the nose to the henchman holding her, making him drop her and with swiftness she landed on her feet and made a mad dash for the helicopter not to far away.

Jericho saw his life flash before his eyes as he turned to see his specimen getting away.

”CAPTURE HER!!” he screamed and guards came running after the escaping girl.

Nyx panted, her heart racing as her eyes immediately took in her surroundings.

Isolated island
No way off
Only way is by air.

She had to get to the helicopter. Hell she knew how to operate one, she just needed to get to it.

She dodged the men and guards who came at her on wheeled vehicles and shot at her with their Tasers and tranquillizers.

But soon she felt a sting and grimaced as she saw a tranq dart sticking out of her arm. Cursing the world, she kept running, almost reaching the helicopter, but the more she moved the more the numbing drug flowed through her system.

Then she was tackled to the ground by like five men, a bit of overkill, but they would not risk this one getting away again.

She struggled, like a wild animal refusing to become a captive, and despite shooting her with another dart, she still had fight left in her. It was almost frightening to see.

Two men picked her up, holding her arms behind her back and handcuffed her legs together, dragging her back to where Jericho stood with the other two scientists.

Once they reached him, Jericho gave a eerily creepy grin as he took Nyx chin once again in his hands. Except this time he gripped her chin and made her look at him. She glared back with defiance and Jericho felt a hint of fear from the fire in her eyes.

”What a naughty girl you are my fire bird. Tch tch, that will not do. You shall be punished later, mark my words. But don’t worry, I won’t hurt you that much. No, I will make sure your beauty is everlasting. Take her to the cells. The other two as well, come gentleman, we must prepare for the welcoming ceremony,” he said and walked off, leaving Nyx to the guards.

The guards also took the other two specimens from the two scientists and soon the army of guards was dragging one drugged Nyx, and two unconscious bodies to the dark cells that were to hold them.

---------------------

They walked into the dark gloomy room; it stank of dread and despair, of anger and frustration. Negativity hung in the air, and the stench of uncleanliness was overpowering. The only light was one florescent lamp on the table in the center of the large room. All along the walls were cages, prison cells they looked liked, with people within them, sometimes cells held more than one person.

They opened one that looked relatively empty and threw the drugged Nyx inside, after taking off the handcuffs binding her feet and threw her ungracefully into the cell, her landing on the stone cold floor, body rigid and trying to fight the drugs.

They then threw the other girl into a cell, one that contained mostly females, and threw the male into one with two other males.

The guards then left, but the last one to close the door, turned around and cackled.

”Welcome to hell,” he said and the door shut behind him with a resounding slam that echoed throughout the room.

-------------------------

The occupants of the cells approached the new arrivals cautiously, some merely looking while others were brave enough to reach out and poke the unconscious bodies.

Nyx was going in and out of consciousness. The last thing she felt was that of two arms, grabbing her and keeping her warm and secure. What odd feelings considering she just became a prisoner of some psycho scientist camp. But she felt safe and everything turned black.

In the all girls cell, they continued to whisper among themselves as they looked at Alexandra, talking about “poor girl” and everything. They were all older women, some as young as 25 but some few as old as 40. There were about 8 women in the cell. Their particular cell was the largest of all the cells as it held the most people.

The cell that Astrid got thrown into held two men other than himself, one was an older man in his 50s, and the other was a younger man in his late 20s to early 30s. They seemed to leave the unconscious newcomer be.

The cell that Nyx got thrown into had only one other occupant, the one that had reached out to her and gave her a tiny sense of security.

There were other cells as well. The total number of specimens in the room: 12.

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Alex's eyes slowly fluttered open, as she laid on the cold ground. She let out a small groan as her body began to feel sore. She could feel her body slowly waking up, she weakly pushed herself into a sitting position and rubbed her head "ow..." She muttered and blinked as she tried to remember what happened the night before..and for that matter where was she?

Alexandra sat up straighter and for the first time began looking about the room, she realized she was sitting on a concrete floor in a dark room..no not a room.. a cell..in a prison camp of some sort. She turned around and saw about 8 women standing about in the same cell, they all looked a malnurished and like they had been through hell.

Suddenly all the memories came flooding back at once, one moment she was at the hospital and the next she was stuck here in this...prison.. alex opened her mouth to ask what was going on but what came out was "Where the hell am I!?"

One of the women stood forward she looked to be about 40 or so she knelt down and placed her hand gently on Alex's shoulder it, was reassuring, this woman was definatly a mom."I'm so sorry Dear... your in a Labaratory.. and as far as we have been able to tell there is no way out.."

Alex couldn't believe was she was hearing this was insane. Alex shook her head trying to clear it she took in a deep breath....remember to breathe, when you stop breathing you stop thinking it's common sense... Alex looked up at the room the back wall was concrete the floor was concrete the doors were gates and the walls on the sides were glass she could see all the other prisoners there appeared to be about 12 of them.

Alex stared at cell she was locked in trying to desprately to figure a way out, finally she let her frustration take over and she bagn pounding as hard as she could on the glass, the glass wouldn't budge.

After about 10 minutes of pounding she let out a scream of frustrationa and searched the room some more. after finding nothing she gave in falling her knee's and hitting the ground in anger. The woman went once again to give Alex so comfort and she shrugged her off "I'm only 23 I'm a surgeon! This can't be what happens to me..."

Alex was trying to be strong but in the face of hopelessness it was hard..
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 pm

A soft groan crept from Astrid's lips as his eyes opened into tiny slits. His head was pounding, but luckily the light was dim, not enough to disturb his hangover. God he must've partied hard... He couldn't remember a thing. And where the hell was he...? Slowly, he rolled over and splayed his hands out on the ground. It was cold... and hard. Concrete? He definitely didn't remember laying down on concrete. In fact the last thing he remembered was that cute guy at the bar...

He sat up and forced his eyes open, glancing around. Wow the light was dim... he could hardly see a thing except... two shadows in the corner. Suddenly he became frightened, and he backed up, scooting along the floor until his back slammed into the titanium bars behind him. He spun around and gripped onto them, panic setting in. "No... No this can't be happening..." Tears sprouted from the corner of his eyes and as the fuzzy memories of the night before came rushing back into his still hazy mind, he let out a slow wail that rose to a crescendo in the echoing concrete of the cells. As he crumpled to the ground in a soft heap, his mind, as it so often did in stressful situations, began working. His eyes darted around the cell, picking up information even through the blur of the saltwater dripping from them.

No windows... carded lock... not hackable without tools... window... too high to climb... bars... titanium, unbreakable for now... floor... solid concrete... possibly destructible but not likely... outside the cell... lab equipment? Human testing of some sort... two other members in cell... apparently male... unidentifiable number of other subjects in remaining cells...

A voice cut through his sobs and his stupor. "Hey!" It said gruffly, it's owner, a male of about 45, stepping forward towards the sobbing boy. "Shut your trap before you get us all beaten." His matted hair swayed in an unkempt mess in front of his face, tangled and long from months of not receiving the appropriate attention. His face was scraggly as well, but his eyes shone with the intensity of a Lion on the hunt. "Leave him be Isaac. He's in shock. Newcomers always are..." The much smoother voice from the other corner seemed to have a more calming effect on Astrid, whose sobs slowed down to mere sniffles. A man who appeared to be in his late 20's stepped out of the other corner and walked to Astrid, kneeling beside him. "Hey... I can't tell you that it's alright but... I promise the two of us won't hurt you okay?" His green eyes shone softly as Astrid rolled over and looked into them, his own now red and puffy. The other man had sharp and handsome features, and he appeared to be Chinese, which explained the very soft accent. His short, black hair spiked on top of his head like the prods of a puffer fish and Astrid's attention was inexplicably drawn to them, even his sniffles fading away now. "Good to see you've calmed down." The man said as he helped Astrid up.

Dusting off his clothes, Astrid took a few shaky steps around the cell. "Well... not particularly a good start to my day..." he said, his normally smooth voice slightly roughened by his earlier fit. "But glad to know at least someone here won't hurt me..." He turned back to the asian man timidly. "My name is Lau Jiang. I'm sorry you're here." Astrid stood silently, before practically whispering his name in reply. "ÁstrÍÐr Larsen. Thanks for the sympathy..."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Nyx groaned slightly, the drugs finally wearing off inside her system. Her head was pounding, throbbing, making her feel like her head was literally about to explode and brains and guts would flying in all directions.

What the fuck just happened?!?!

A moment of confusion bewildered her before the memories of the past few hours came flashing through her mind.

The creepy smiley scientist guy.

The three men attacking her.

The needle.

The helicopter ride.

The mad dash for a speck of hope.

More drugs.

Darkness......

She wanted to open her eyes, yet they remained firmly glued together and refused to allow her to see anything. But she felt around with her hands.

Stone. Cold stones, concrete and stone floor.

She kept moving about and finally landed on something warm. Actually hot was a more accurate description. And...

Furry....very...furry.

Her hands roamed this furry mass, making out an animal's coarse yet smooth fur.

Alarm rose in her head as she tried to move, but apparently the drug wasn't completely out of her system so the best she got was a flop of movement and she was back to laying on the floor, cheek against the cold stone.

Slowly her eyes blinked, trying to open and see what the hell was going on.

Then she heard the sound of deep breathing, an inhale, and then exhale, mixed with a slight growling noise.

Well okay, she was definitely stuck somewhere with some kind of creature not too far from her. This could either be very very bad luck, or very very good luck. Good luck if she was with an adorable bunny, bad if she was going to be dinner.

"Dammit eyes, work," she grimaced as she opened her eyes.

The light was dim, a good thing for her as she looked around.

The first thing that greeted her....

Was the sight of an abnormally large brown wolf laying like inches from her, its eyes gazing at her.

Her adrenaline kicked into gear and despite her body's protests, she scrambled to get away from this ginormous beast.

Heart racing fast she scramble as best she could, until her back hit the bars and a slight echo sounded in the room.

Her own hazel eyes darted left and right, up and down.

She was in a cage. Metal bars.

In a cage with a fucking huge wolf!!!!!

Wait.....

Was said fucking huge wolf wearing pants?!?!?!

Indeed he was...

Her heart was still racing, but the more she waited, the more it seemed the wolf-ish creature was not a threat to her. It didn't even move, all it did was lay there and watch her. It was kinda creepy, but she didn't feel threatened. Just confused as hell!!

"What the fuck is going on?!" she whispered mainly to herself as she tried to stand up on her feet but they buckled and sent her right back down to her butt.

Then suddenly a resounding wail echoed in the room and Nyx nearly jumped out of her skin. She and this thing were not the only ones in the room apparently.

She then heard speaking, male voices, and also female voices nearby. Where the fuck was she? Some kind of prison?

Eyes darting around, she narrowed them as some red flash caught her attention in the corner of the room near her. A camera. Did it have a microphone too?

Shit just kept getting crazier and crazier.

"Hey! Anyone know where the fuck we are?" she called out, hoping the other voices she heard would be able to give her a hint to what happened since she was tased and apparently kidnapped from her own house.

A movement and noise turned her attention back to the huge wolf that was across from her in the cell. She had almost...almost forgotten it was there.

Her eyes widened as she saw the wolf thing stand up....on two feet!!!!! The faq?!?!

And true to her earlier observation, it...well it looked like a brown werewolf now, was wearing pants. More like rags but nonetheless something to cover his lower half.

Her mind was racing! A werewolf!?!?!?! Those weren't suppose to exist in their world! The thing stood what looked like 7ft tall in height, it was muscular, covered with auburn-brown fur, and now that she was staring at it--it had two different colored eyes; one blue and one copper brown.

Then she gasped and her heart shrunk in horror as she witnessed the sight before her.

A ripple spread across the werewolf and a low growl erupted from its lips, well his now that she determined it was male in sex. He bared his teeth and parted his jaws slightly, showing rows sharp dangerous looking fangs. She pressed herself even closer to the prison bars, and if possible she looked as if she wanted to become one with them.

Sounds of bones popping and ripping happened as the thing in front of her twisted and stretched, and seemed to be shrinking in size. The growling noises he made didn't stop, and they sounded anguished and in pain.

This continued for about a few more seconds and her voice caught in her throat..

Where stood the werewolf, now stood a tall fit auburn-brown haired man.

....."HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" Nyx found her voice and she cried out in horror and shock.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU? Y-YOU WERE JUST A FREAKING WEREWOLF, AND NOW, N-NOW YOU'RE A MAN? THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" she exclaimed and gasped as he came closer to her.

The man knelt down to her level, his heterochromic eyes piercing her with a fierce look that shut her up immediately. His eyes held a dangerous glint in them that just dared her to make a noise.

"You're lucky there are no microphones in this place to hear you scream for all the world to hear," a deep husky voice spoke from his mouth.

In any other situation, Nyx would be diving at the opportunity to ogle at such a fine specimen of man. He was build, surprisingly for being in such a dank place. His scruffiness and unkempt hair didn't bother her and added to his masculinity.

But then again this was not the time to be checking out some freak of nature!!

"Fine I won't scream. But what the fuck are you and where am I?" Nyx asked him, seeming to relax just a tiny bit, but still clung to the bars for dear life.

"I'm so sorry Dear... your in a Labaratory.. and as far as we have been able to tell there is no way out.."

The voices of other women reached her and she heard that they were stuck in a lab. Nyx's eyes returned to the man in front of her, as if asking for confirmation of what she just heard.

The man moved back slightly and sat down, leaning his back against the bars and once again giving Nyx a beautiful view of his nice abs. "STOP CHECKING HIM OUT NYX!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN!! REIN IN YOUR HORMONES!" she screamed at herself.

"What you heard was correct. We're on Neo-Genesis, a isolated island off the coast of Austrailia and ranging close to Antartica. It's uncharted, nowhere on the maps and surrounded by whirlpools on all sides. The only way to escape is by air," he said as he fixed her with a look.

"So yeah, welcome to hell. There was 12 of us in here, and now there's 15. Better get comfortable as like Marideth (the old lady that spoke) there's no way to escape," he added.

Nyx was not releasing the bars and fixed him with an incredulous look.

"Ok that explains the situation, but that didn't answer my other question. What the fuck are you?" she asked and held her breath as if afraid of the answer.

"....I'm human," he responded.

"Bullshit," Nyx replied quickly.

"....A mutated human as you saw moments ago. I said we're in a lab. What happens in labs?"

"....Experiments?"

"Exactly. So have you ever heard of human-animal hybridization?"

"....Yes but government and political figures shot such extreme ideas down all over the world," Nyx voiced but uncertaintly laced her words.

"Well as you can see....it's real," the man said.

Nyx was silent as she digested this new information. She couldn't believe her ears, didn't want to believe what the man said. But what she saw just a moment ago proved everything he said.

There was no way on earth werewolves could exist. And yet she just saw a wolf man turn back into a man.

"What's your name by the way?" he asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She turned to him, skeptical at first but decided to reliquish her name. What harm could knowing her name do in a situation like this.

"Phoenyx Electra, Nyx for short," she told him. "You?"

"Liam Mustang, nice to meet you cell buddy," he said with a hint of sarcasm as if this was funny.

Nyx narrowed her eyes at him.

"So how long have you guys been here?" Nyx asked.

Liam shrugged his shoulders at her question.

"That depends on who you ask. I've been here for two years already. Some others have been here longer. Some, like you, shorter," he said and then turned his head to call out across the room into another cell.

"Hey Isaac, how long have you been here? Marideth?" he asked them. ((both were part of the original 20 so they've been here for like 5 years))

Nyx now had control of her legs and she stood up, walking to the edge of the prison cell near him to peer out into the large room.

She saw that there were four other cells surrounding them. One at the opposite corner from her and Liam's held three males. The one next to them held one male. And the one to their right had...she counted...8 women. Then she turned to her left and she recoiled at the sight of three decomposing corpse lying in the last cell.

She almost felt sick. But then looked away to focus her attention on other things.

Despite the dim lighting, she could make out some faces and as she peered into the three man cell, she noticed that one out of the three was dressed like her, modern clothing while the other two were in rags like Liam. And the one guy's clothes looked new...

....like he had gotten here the same time as her.

"Hey you! You with the nice looking clothes! What's the last thing you remember before waking up?" she asked him.

Then she turned to look into the female cell and saw the same thing, one particular girl dressed with modern clothing while the others were in rags of dresses and what remained of their previous clothing.

"And you, doctor or surgeon, whatever you are, what do you remember?" she asked them, trying to understand the situation more.

Liam sat from the floor watching her. How interesting.

At first she reacted as any other sane person would have reacted if they were to discover themselves stuck on an island with the knowledge of many other freaks in the same room, a werewolf in the same cell, and that scientists would be doing experiments on their bodies.

But now it seems she went from freaking-out-girl to professional tactisian.

Plus she was very easy on the eyes too.

He looked out of the cell into the middle of the room. Between Lau and Isaac's cell with the cell with the one man was a small window that allowed some sunlight to shine in. It struck the single table that sat in the middle of the room. And on the table was a single candle stuck, which served as a sort of sundial to tell time. From the way the shadow of the candle was pointing, Liam guessed the time was close to around 3 in the afternoon.

The three newcomers were probably captured last night and taken here earlier this afternoon.

At 6 the scientists or henchmen usually came to give them food. And the food was descent for being holed up in prison. The food usually consisted of meat, tasteless but meat, protein, some kind of carbohydrate, water, sometimes soup, raw vegetables and some other stuff. They only kept them well fed because if they were dying then the tests would show inaccurate results and the scientists didn't want those.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Alex was trying to process everything when she heard a commotion coming from each of the other cells she spun around grasping onto the bars and looking out she saw a girl pressed against the bars of a cage diagnol from hers and a wolf like creature with her...

wait..what.. a WERE-WOLF. Alex's mind began racing she feared for the girls life but knew she couldn't do anything to help. then she watched in horror as the wolf began to change into a human male. She felt weak and looked visibly sick. She listened to their conversation trying to put together exactly what was happening to them.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the girl shouting towards her.
"I was leaving the hospital..after running the E.R all day..a-a-and a man attacked me...I managed to get away but ended up being caught again this time with a gun to my head-" Alex's eyes were looking about wildly as she forced herself to remember every detail about the night before "and then I was stuck with some kind of paralyzer and the next thing I remember is waking up in here.."

XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Astrid was about to speak again to start questioning the other occupants, when a yell from the other cage startled him.

....."HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!"

Frightened now, he took a few paces back from the metal bars, looking across the room diagonally at the cage where the sound emanated from. He could see a woman pressed back against the bars in fear and his breathing quickened. He added one to the count of subjects in the room.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU? Y-YOU WERE JUST A FREAKING WEREWOLF, AND NOW, N-NOW YOU'RE A MAN? THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

The word werewolf echoed in Astrid's head and the world seemed to slow. A... werewolf? They existed... He felt feint, and he stumbled slightly. Lau stepped forward to catch him, but he backed away, looking frightened. "W-what is this place... what are you?" A small sigh escaped from Lau and he stepped back. "We're experiments. The scientists who've kidnapped you run tests on us, namely splicing humans with animal DNA. Isaac there was spliced with a lion." The man grunted roughly. "And me with an Australian pufferfish."

Astrid stood still for a moment, processing this. His fear slowly subsided to a mere nudge in the back of his brain. Now that he could comprehend it, the only thing that frightened him was his own fate. He tilted his head to listen to the conversations in the other cells, picking up on the information he needed. So they were close to Australia... His mind raced, formulating small plans and tossing them to the side immediately. He reached for his phone but it was gone as he expected. Probably no tower nearby anyway... if he could just get his hands on some electronics. He erased the total number of subjects and replaced it with 15, committing it to memory. His head turned toward the other cage as a voice rang out clearly.

"Hey Isaac, how long have you been here? Marideth?"

Isaac grunted and growled back. "4 years and 8 goddamn months. And it's still hell no matter how I look at the fackin thing." A thick Scottish accent poured over his words and he turned and spat into the corner of the room, muttering some curses about the scientists and their mothers. Astrid winced as he heard the curses, both because they scared him in relation to the experiments he might undergo, and because he knew the power spoken curses had. Another voice called out across the room.

"Hey you! You with the nice looking clothes! What's the last thing you remember before waking up?"

After a moment, Astrid suddenly realized it was he who had been addressed. "Oh... umm..." He began timidly. "I-I was in a club... and I'd just met this guy... he bought me a drink and I bought us a room... by that point I think he'd drugged me... I was pretty hazy. Anyway, he talked to this scientist looking guy who was hiding in the closet and the scientist..." He gasped and choked up. "Oh god... he killed him... A-and then he injected me with something... tetrodotoxin I think. The near death drug... that's right. They must have stolen my corpse from the morgue this morning and revived me with the antidote." Lau shook his head sadly, knowing in the back of his mind that his anthropomorphic state probably made Astrid's kidnapping possible, due to the pufferfish's ability to produce the mentioned toxin, but he dare not voice this fact until he further gauged the boy's personality. "I remember him spreading out various drugs along the room... probably to make it look like an overdose..." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, fighting back the tears again until he regained his composure.

"What about you?" Astrid called out, after listening to the other girl's story. "How'd you end up here?"
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Isaac grunted and growled back. "4 years and 8 goddamn months. And it's still hell no matter how I look at the fackin thing."

Nyx heard the older man apparently called Isaac answer Liam's earlier question.

Four and 8 months?!?! Almost five years the man had been trapped in a place like this?

How in the world he managed to stay sane surprised Nyx. But then when she thought about it, with a strong enough drive for survival, anyone would be determined to stay alive.

But the thing was....even if they were alive...what did they have to look forward to? They couldn't escape the island, they didn't know what the scientists were ultimately going to do with them. What was going to happen to their lives?

She took a glance at the three corpse in the cell next to her again and turned away after a few seconds.

Were...were they going to end up like those three?

"I was leaving the hospital..after running the E.R all day..a-a-and a man attacked me...I managed to get away but ended up being caught again this time with a gun to my head-" Alex's eyes were looking about wildly as she forced herself to remember every detail about the night before "and then I was stuck with some kind of paralyzer and the next thing I remember is waking up in here.."

Nyx listened to the girl speak and scarily enough it sounded very similar to her own story.

"I'm Nyx by the way. If we're going to be in here for a while might as well get to know each other's names right?" she told them as she was still thinking about the similiarties in their kidnapping.

"Oh... umm..." He began timidly. "I-I was in a club... and I'd just met this guy... he bought me a drink and I bought us a room... by that point I think he'd drugged me... I was pretty hazy. Anyway, he talked to this scientist looking guy who was hiding in the closet and the scientist..." He gasped and choked up. "Oh god... he killed him... A-and then he injected me with something... tetrodotoxin I think. The near death drug... that's right. They must have stolen my corpse from the morgue this morning and revived me with the antidote." Lau shook his head sadly, knowing in the back of his mind that his anthropomorphic state probably made Astrid's kidnapping possible, due to the pufferfish's ability to produce the mentioned toxin, but he dare not voice this fact until he further gauged the boy's personality. "I remember him spreading out various drugs along the room... probably to make it look like an overdose..."

Good grief. Were these scientists crazy or what? The term mad scientist has never been more clearer to Nyx then it was now.

This guy got drugged to look like he was killed, the other girl got jumped in her car, and herself she got jumped at her house.

"What about you?" Astrid called out, after listening to the other girl's story. "How'd you end up here?"

Nyx looked at the guy, who looked like the same age as she was, 21, and from the other girl's initial outburst, Nyx knew that she was 23. All three of them were around relatively the same age. What kind of freakish experiment was this? Why them?

"I got jumped in my house by three guys and this creepy smiling scientist guy. I was this close to kicking their asses, but technology can be a real bitch sometimes. Damn taser," she exclaimed, trying to throw a bit of dry humor into her words to lighten her own mood.

This would not be the end. This would not be!!! She refused to die in a place like this. And better yet she refused to see these other innocent people suffer.

On her life Nyx swore she would plan a way out of these barred cells and off this freaking island. Neo-Geno or what-ever-the-fuck it was called.

But then again, this was very very wishful thinking. Nyx had yet to see the full extent of the situation and due to that fact, she could not accurately predict what was going to happen nor what she could do to help her and the others.

Liam spoke up from behind her, causing her to jump for a moment, once again forgetting he was there.

For such a drop-dead gorgeous man, she sure had a way of forgetting him. But also he was silent as night and at times he just faded from her consciousness. A skill that could come in handy....

"Just to let you know. It's around 3 in the afternoon at the moment. The scientists usually come around 6 to bring us food. And the cameras record everything you are doing and there are about 5 or 6 cameras in this room. No microphones but the images are sometimes enough to let the scientists see what you're up to. Since you three are newcomers, I don't know if they'll come earlier to give you guys some sort of twisted version of a welcoming ceremony. I had one when I was here," Liam told her.

Nyx digested his words and then turned to see where each of the camera's were.

As she was doing this, some girls from the female cell decided to speak up. One was a tall robust looking woman, a Native American, who looked quite serious as she regarded the three newcomers.

"I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but sugar coating shit won't help us get anywhere," she said, getting Nyx's attention and probably the other two as well.

A young Chinese girl sat near the Native American one, a shy girl who was giving the taller woman a sad look.

"Must you break the unfortunate news to them so soon Litonya?" she asked them, her voice light with a tiny hint of an accent. ((Lau's sister lol))

The Native American woman, Litonya, sighed and nodded her head.

"Ying, I know it's tough news to digest, but they have to know before they come up with some crazy shit idea that will get us all killed or worse subject us to more torture," she told the Chinese girl and the latter only grew sadder at the prospect.

Nyx pressed her face against the bars as she addressed the two women.

"What are you keeping from us? Spill, no need to hold any secrets," she said wanting to get the worse of things out of the way.

Ling hugged herself, wanting her brother with her but settled for the comfort of Marideth who came and sat down near her.

Litonya inhaled and exhaled, getting ready to dish the worst news.

"Even if we all miraculously find a way to escape this hell. What's the point? These lunatics that kidnapped us have destroyed every reason for us to return," she said.

Her words were met with silence, the older occupants knowing exactly what she means.

Liam was silent as he listened, and he could feel Nyx's impatience as she stood near him, hopping ever so lightly from foot to foot in anticipation.

"How?" she asked simply.

The Native American woman turned to regard Nyx with chocolate brown eyes filled with remorse and sadness.

"When they kidnap us, they destroy every trace and evidence of our existence from the world. There is nothing left for us to return to," Litonya said and a few women in cell broke down into tears at the memories.

Nyx's expression showed that she wasn't quite getting it. But then realization dawned on her, and Liam confirmed the worst.

"We are dead to the world. Our identities no longer exist. Everything that belonged to us, our possessions, our houses, achievements, anything that could connect back to us, has been erased. News and obituaries have been written about us. If we were to escape and reappear back in the heart of society, how do you think the public would react? You, Phoenyx Electra, who was pronounced dead now suddenly turns up, claiming she had been kidnapped onto an uncharted island, experimented on and is not a freak of nature...you'd be shipped off on the closet psych ward," he told her and the reality of what the man said struck Nyx in the heart.

She was...dead to the world? Her car, her house, her everything? Gone?

Litonya turned to Alexandra and gave her a sad look.

"You may have been just a young surgeon who had just stepped into the world, but that's all gone now. Here, you are nothing more than a test subject. It's not your fault, it was just how it ended up. The scientists had randomly choose the original 20 that was here for initial testing, but after failures, they began to selectively choose their specimens. So something about the three of you made them pick you. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. All I am saying is that you better suck it up and live with the fact that you're screwed now," Litonya said with bluntness.

Nyx's grip on the prison bars tightened as she burned with frustration and sadness that she was marked off as dead to the world when she was holed up in this shit place.

Then she realized that Liam, Isaac and the others must have realized this fact. This could be the reason for their lack of fight. Did they really have nothing to fight for anymore? Did being in this place for years just make someone give up?

Nyx was in deep contemplation as she mauled over everything she just learned in a span of a few minutes. By George her world just took a complete 180 degree turn for the worse.

((post how your characters are reacting to all this news and then let the real fun begin. you can build character development if you want and just whatever until I start my next post. If I continue this thing will be like 10 pages long lol; Jess, feel free to control some of the other women who have not been named. Ling and Lintonya can control, but feel free to use Marideth or create names of your own for them))
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Alexandra leaned against the metal bars as she listened to Litonya as she spoke she felt her jaw clench shut in frustraion her hands slowly forming into tight fists. Every muscle in her body was tense she watched litonya as she told them how they were nothing

Alex thought back to her parents, they were always so proud of her and now they think she is dead and never to be seen again. They were more than likely planning her funeral, did they even have a body or were lies fed to them about how they couldn't find a body in whatever accident was placed as her death?

"You may have been just a young surgeon who had just stepped into the world, but that's all gone now. Here, you are nothing more than a test subject. It's not your fault, it was just how it ended up. The scientists had randomly choose the original 20 that was here for initial testing, but after failures, they began to selectively choose their specimens. So something about the three of you made them pick you. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. All I am saying is that you better suck it up and live with the fact that you're screwed now," Litonya said with bluntness.

Alexandra snapped in two quick strides crossed the room and swung her fist making contact with Litonya's face her anger rising and out of control now "I am more than a pathetic test subject! you may be content with being their personal Ginny pig but i am not! I was going to win a harper avry for my research in creating brand new human hearts out of stem cells! so what that is all gone now!? Because some perverted scientist want to turn me into freaks like you!" Alex was screaming but she couldn't help it.

Her whole life was crumbling before her, everything she had worked for was gone, and for what? To be turned into a fucking animal. No she wouldn't allow this. She ran her fingers nervously through her hair and began pacing around the room sucking in deep breaths feeling her eyes well with tears, she choked back a sob and knelt to the crowd holding tightly onto her head

Marideth knelt down and placed her arm around Alex who jerked away from her "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME"

At this point litonya had enough of Alex's freak out she pulled her to her feet and pressed her against the bars "you do not talk to marideth that way! you are stuck here just like the rest of us, your not the only one in this situation. your just going to have to learn to accept things for the way they are" Litonya let go of Alex who glared at her she felt her lower lip tremble and finally broke down accepting the comforting embrace of marideth and allowing herself to let out a few tears.

She was trapped..her life was gone..what was she to do..
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 am

"I got jumped in my house by three guys and this creepy smiling scientist guy. I was this close to kicking their asses, but technology can be a real bitch sometimes. Damn taser," she exclaimed, trying to throw a bit of dry humor into her words to lighten her own mood.

Though he didn't find it funny in the least, Astrid cracked a pathetic smile in reaction to her dry humor. At least she seemed to be in control of herself right now. He on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. His hands were gripping tightly to his arms in an effort to hide the fact that he was shaking, but it seemed clear to Lau that he was. He examined the other boy's cute choice of clothing and memories of a former life returned to him faintly from what seemed like an eternity ago. Stepping forward toward Astrid, who didn't pull away this time, he wrapped his strong arms around the frightened boy, who practically collapsed into them, shivering as he gripped tightly to the only comfort he could find for the moment.

"Just to let you know. It's around 3 in the afternoon at the moment. The scientists usually come around 6 to bring us food. And the cameras record everything you are doing and there are about 5 or 6 cameras in this room. No microphones but the images are sometimes enough to let the scientists see what you're up to. Since you three are newcomers, I don't know if they'll come earlier to give you guys some sort of twisted version of a welcoming ceremony. I had one when I was here,"

This only managed to make Astrid grip tighter to Lau, who now had to sit down since Astrid had collapsed his whole weight onto him. He let the quivering boy lay across his lap, stroking his hair, but never daring to tell him it would be okay, since he knew it wouldn't. The voice of Lau's sister echoed throughout the room and Lau sighed, wishing he could give her the comfort he was sure she needed as well. Though they had been captured together, he had not had contact with her beyond talking between the cells for the whole of the six months he'd been there. His arms pulled Astrid closer, preparing him for Litonya's speech.

Surprisingly, the more Litonya talked, the less Astrid began to shake. Perhaps he had simply gone numb, Lau thought. The boy's face was still buried in his shoulder so he couldn't tell from his expression, but his breathing had slowed as well. What had caused him to become so calm. As the commotion ensued in the women's cell, Astrid whispered a single word. "No..." This, combined with Astrid suddenly pushing off him and standing, surprised Lau, especially when he saw the serious expression on the other male's face. He spoke clearer this time, more determined. "No. I refuse to believe we have nothing to return to."

He whirled around and grabbed onto the bars, speaking even more sternly. "Maybe you've given up... but I can't think that way! No... I believe that out there, there is still a life I can live. I was heir to a multimillion dollar company. My fathers wouldn't give up on me that easily. They loved me and they knew me. They couldn't have believed the bullshit these scientists sowed about my death. They knew I wouldn't do drugs like that... and my body disappearing? Suspicious right?" He pushed back off the bars fiercely and paced back and forth. "And you know what? So what if that life is gone? If it is, I'll build a new one! There's always a way to go on. No... Even if you've given up on life, I won't. I'm getting out of here whatever it takes and you can just rot here if you don't wanna go with me." With his tirade done, he flopped down on the floor, still fuming a little as Lau and Isaac looked on in surprise at the sudden change of character.

A sudden burst of laughter erupted from Isaac as he stood up off the wall where he'd been leaning. "Eh... I like the spirit in this Lad!" He laughed raucously again and stepped forward towards him. "Keep that attitude boy... it'll keep you alive if nothing else. God knows it's done wonders for me!" He grinned wolfishly and Astrid shot him a burning look, but there seemed to be a hint of gratitude behind his eyes for the odd support from the lion.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Nyx had seemed to calm down enough to think with a straight head. Actually she had calmed down quite a bit.

Liam was watching her from his spot on the floor and couldn't help but crack a joke at her.

"You didn't go without a fight did you?" he asked her.

She turned to him and gave him a smirk.

"Damn right I didn't," she replied and in that moment a small friendship was built
between the two cellmates.

Silence fell between them, but it was a comfortable one.

But then Liam spoke up and regarded her with a gaze.

"...I don't believe that this is the end. We'll escape from here and return to society.

And we'll deal with those problems when we get there,"
he told her and gave a small
hopeful smile.

Damn....he should definitely smile more often.

Nyx mentally berated herself for thinking of such things in dire situations. She gave him a
confident smile in return, hoping that things would go the way he said.

"I also want to believe that," she said.

"But it won't be easy to get there," Liam added in.

"Yeah but where's the fun in an easy way out," Nyx joked and Liam chuckled lightly.

"I could get used to having someone to talk to in here,"

"Glad to have you,"

But then their small conversation was cut short from the commotion that occurred in the
female cell next to theirs.

Nyx had heard of what the woman named Litonya had said. Yeah so what if everything was gone?

That didn't mean you couldn't start again. You had to have hope. She refused to believe that the purpose of her life was to be a science experiment. Fuck that.

Alexandra snapped in two quick strides crossed the room and swung her fist making contact with Litonya's face her anger rising and out of control now "I am more than a pathetic test subject! you may be content with being their personal Ginny pig but i am not! I was going to win a harper avry for my research in creating brand new human hearts out of stem cells! so what that is all gone now!? Because some perverted scientist want to turn me into freaks like you!"

Almost all of the females in the cell gasped, and Ling transformed out of shock and surprise. In the spot that the young Chinese girl had been sitting, a large human sized
otter was now quivering in her place. The large animal was covered with sleek brown fur, the brown eyes of Ling stared out from the face of the sea creature and it was wearing what Ling had been wearing. Her hands and feet were now covered with fur and had black pads where her palm and underside had been.

And she wasn't the only one who changed. Another girl shifted into a guinea pig, another
into a doe, and then another into a cat.

Litonya was getting up from the ground and when she turned her face to Alexandra, her face had morphed into that of a hawk, with a beak and feathers coming from her head and her feet look liked clawed talons of the bird of prey.

The Native American woman recovered from being punched and wiped her face with an arm that was feathered.

Liam looked into their cell with calm eyes while Nyx looked on with eyes as wide as saucers.

Yeah she had seen Liam as a big hulking werewolf, but now seeing these young girls as
humanoid animals...it was a lot to take in, as if reality just bitch-slapped her in the face
once again.

Ling had stood up in her otter form and grabbed Litonya around her waist to calm the angry woman. The voice of Ling came from the otter's mouth as she clung to the hawk lady.

"Tonya calm down. She's just in shock, don't scare us," Ling cried and Litonya calmed down immediately and her hawk features went away, ripples traveling through her skin as she was back to looking like a woman again.

She reached around and patted the head of the otter girl.

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised that she punched me is all," Litonya said and then sat back down.

The fur on Ling receeded and soon she was back to looking like a young Chinese girl again.

The other girls also reverted back and silence, besides Alex's sobs, were heard in the room.

"No. I refuse to believe we have nothing to return to."He whirled around and grabbed onto the bars, speaking even more sternly. "Maybe you've given up... but I can't think that way! No... I believe that out there, there is still a life I can live. I was heir to a multimillion dollar company. My fathers wouldn't give up on me that easily. They loved me and they knew me. They couldn't have believed the bullshit these
scientists sowed about my death. They knew I wouldn't do drugs like that... and my body disappearing? Suspicious right?" He pushed back off the bars fiercely and paced back and forth. "And you know what? So what if that life is gone? If it is, I'll build a new one! There's always a way to go on. No... Even if you've given up on life, I won't. I'm getting out of here whatever it takes and you can just rot here if you don't wanna go with me."

His words were met with silence. A look passed between Liam and Nyx as they were just talking about that between them. Looks like they weren't the only ones with hopeful thoughts.

Nyx looked around the room and saw some flicker of hope appear in the eyes of the other prisoners. She knew. Everyone wanted to believe that they could get away and return to their normal lives.

But..

"You say that now. But you three have not been through the hell that the rest of have been through," a deep voice said from the darkness of the cell that was between the three man cell and the female cell.

Everyone turned to regard the man that had spoken up from the single man cell. He was bald and of African American ethnicity given away by his skin tone. He was a built man, almost more so than Liam and Nyx had to wonder how he could keep his physique while trapped in a cell.

The man stood up and walked closer to the light. Tribal tattoos adorned his body, from his face to his arms to his chest and his back.

He turned to Isaac and spoke.

"Don't give the boy false hope Isaac. They still think they can return to normal lives once they get out of here. But they haven't even tasted the hell that is to come. Give them a few days, once their 'ceremony' is over and they have been tested. Then we shall see what they have to say," the man spoke.

Marideth looked up from holding Alex and gave the black man a disapproving look.

"Zuberi please. I think these three have had enough negativity for one day," she told him with a gentle yet stern voice.

The man named Zuberi nodded his head, his dark brown eyes showing slight guilt.

"I am sorry. But in this place, only the truth will keep you alive. If you live with your head in a fantasy, you will lose yourself only that much faster," Zuberi said and went back to sit in his corner.

The impact of Zuberi's words hit Nyx and suddenly she felt a shiver travel up her spine.

What the man said was true.

She, Astrid, and the other girl were being so hopeful, but they had only been there for what, a few minutes, a couple of hours at most. What did they know? She turned to Liam and saw the haunted look in his heterochromic eyes. What had they been through? Would they have to go through the same?

The others have been here for months and years, going through heaven-knows-what. Was she being too optimistic?

Time passed, and soon it was roughly around 5 'oclock according to the sundial candle and its shadow.

The door to the prison room burst open, and in walked men and women in long white lab coats, looking haughty and smiling.

Among them Nyx recognized Jericho and a murderous look overcame her features as she tried to glare holes into the man that had gotten her in this situation.

Then a man (or was it a woman?) walked forward before all of the other scientists. Long blond hair swept around the face which looked very feminine and had a disturbingly sweet smile.

"Grrreetings my pets," he voice ran out in a sing-song tune as he twirled and flourished around, waltzing close to all the cells but remained out of range and still had that disturbing smile. Oh and by the way, it was a guy.

The feminine man clapped his hands together in front of him and addressed the prisoners.

"Today three new children are joining us. I want you to all get along, no fighting or yelling," he said to the prisoners and then turned around to address the scientists.

"I shall introduce them to you," he said as then he first approached Liam and Nyx's cell.

Nyx saw their approach and back up from the bars. Liam stood up behind Nyx, giving her silent support as they both watched the humans get close to their cell.

"First we have here Phoenyx Electra my fellow geniuses. She's 21 years old, quite athletic with with a fiery attitude to match her name. Welcome Nyx," he said and all the scientists clapped their hands in some kind of twisted applause.

"Oh and Dr. Jericho was the one who found this beautiful creature on his expedition. I must say congratulations to him on his success," the blonde man added as creepy smiley guy, Jericho, bowed and received acknowledgements for capturing Nyx. He was all smiling and creepy as he talked to the scientists, but when he laid eyes on Nyx his smile became creepier, causing Liam to walk closer to Nyx.

Jericho's eyes narrowed at Liam's action. Immediately the scientist moved towards the cell until he was close enough to grab through the bars, yet neither Nyx nor Liam made a single move.

A silent battle went on between the three. Until Jericho reached into his lab coat pocket and retrieved a remote control looking switch. He pressed a single button and immediately Liam cried out in pain as volts of electricity were sent through his body. Then the electricity stopped and Liam collapsed to his knees, panting and sparks of electricity spasmed around him.

Nyx moved away out of fear but then once she thought about it tried to approach Liam, but the man held up a hand to keep her away.

"That's right 04B, keep away from her. I don't want your dirty paws touching her beautiful body you understand? Get it through your thick canine skull or I'll just shock youagain till you do," he mocked, waving the remove in their faces.

The blonde man put a hand on Jericho's shoulder and made the man turn around.

"Now now Jericho, we musn't harm the specimens too much, they are vital to our research and our purpose to revolution. Carrying on now," he spoke as he turned Jericho away and now the group of scientists went to approach the female cell.

"Now here are the ladies, and they have a new addition to their family. Meet Alexandra Avery, 23 years old and just a delicacy to have in the world of women. Our very own Dr. Kepner brought her in. Congrats to him on his success," the ritual happened again as the scientists clapped and applauded as if they were watching some kind of funny show. With their attentions elsewhere, Nyx approached Liam but he wouldn't let her touch him since electricity still remained on his body. One touch could shock her. A pained face adorned her features as she could only stare helpless.

((you guys control your own scientist that kidnapped you))

The blonde man, finally given his name as Dr. Goldstein, was the head scientist at the facility and he was part of the originals who wanted to prove the world wrong and initiated such experimentation. Other scientists followed his lead due to his charisma and insane intellect in genetics, microbiology, and biochemistry.

"And last but not least we have here ÁstrÍÐr Larsen, 21 years old, quite the beauty"

Goldstein spoke as the group now migrated over to the cell with Astrid, Lau, and Isaac.

"I must say out of the three he is definitely my favorite," Goldstein said with a bit of a chuckle and he winked at Astrid between the bars.

"Congratulations to Dr. (I'll fill in later) for his success. Now that introductions are over, doctors any comments, questions, concerns?" he asked them as he made flippant hand motions towards Nyx, Alex, and Astrid.

((write about your scientists, what they are thinking, how your characters are reacting to

this disturbing introduction and what not))

Last edited by Looney on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

"Now here are the ladies, and they have a new addition to their family. Meet Alexandra
Avery, 23 years old and just a delicacy to have in the world of women. Our very own Dr.
Kepner brought her in. Congrats to him on his success," the ritual happened again as the
scientists clapped and applauded as if they were watching some kind of funny show.

Alex remained hunched over into mereidith arms, her body tensed and she pulled mereidith a little closer to her. She glanced back at the scientist her eyes slightly puffy and blood shot from her crying.

She narrowed her eyes to doctor kepner who's eyes were fixed on her. She wanted to rip his throat out and feed it to him for what he had done to her! He was a monster, he was to blame for her situation.

As alex's anger grew more and more as she watched kepner who even as they walked to the next cage didn't break his gaze with her, he almost seemed to pity her. As if he acutally felt bad for what he had done.

But that was a ridiculous idea, he was the one who found her, he was the one who trapped her and brought her here to be turned into a lab experiment. How could he possibly have any sense of pity or moral wrong doings? He couldn't...he was just a doctor... he only wanted to see her as an animal.

Alex jerked her head away from him her body filled with rage, she looked over to all the other girls who only a moment ago had been several human sized animals.. yet they still looked like themselves.. Doctor Kepner was to blame for all of them being in here also....as she looked at all the others it was then that alex had decided to break free, if not for herself for all the others stuck in her, she wanted to see everyone of them get free from this nightmare.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 pm

"You say that now. But you three have not been through the hell that the rest of have
been through,"

A small shiver swept through Astrid's body at the strong, deep voice from the other cell. Because of the angle, he could not see where it originated, which made it all the more creepy. He leaned back against his palms from where he was sitting, craning his neck to try and see, until the voice spoke again and he realized it came from the cell next to his. He scooted closer to the bars.

"Don't give the boy false hope Isaac. They still think they can return to normal lives
once they get out of here. But they haven't even tasted the hell that is to come. Give them a few days, once their 'ceremony' is over and they have been tested. Then we shall see what they have to say,"

Another shudder at the mention of a 'ceremony. Astrid definitely did not like the sound of that. It had a sinister tone behind it. Isaac spoke gruffly from the corner, putting in his two cents.

"Maybe it's not false hope boyo. Our spirits may be a bit broken, but theirs are still strong. Perhaps this'll be the time that we make it out in one piece."

In that statement, he made clear all of the hopes of the inmates here. An escape, and some kind of life beyond these concrete walls and floors and the daily torture they underwent. Astrid could tell from the flicker of hope in Lau's eyes that he was thinking wistfully of an escape as well.

"Zuberi please. I think these three have had enough negativity for one day," she told him with a gentle yet stern voice.

"I am sorry. But in this place, only the truth will keep you alive. If you live with your
head in a fantasy, you will lose yourself only that much faster,"

Lau, who had been silent for a while, spoke out softly into the silence that followed this statement, a gentle tone gracing the foreign words. "如果我把一個綠色的樹枝,在我的心裡,歌唱的鳥會來的。" Ling smiled softly at her brother's proverb as he repeated it in English. "If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come. Truth is not all that keeps us sane Zuberi."

The silence following dragged on for what seemed like hours, and probably was, and Astrid was about to drift off to sleep when the doors to the room swung inward with a loud noise and in marched a group of scientists.

"Grrreetings my pets,"

Sitting up to see the source of the singsong voice, Astrid was greeted with an odd sight. Leading the group of scientists was a man whom in any other situation, Astrid would have immediately fallen head over heels for. But, the lab coat he wore marked him as the enemy... and Astrid bit his lip in a small snarl of disapproval.

The flock of demons, as Astrid decided they must be, (for what else would make them so evil?) made their rounds, introducing the newcomers. A grimace shot across his face as he watched Liam drop to the ground from the jolt of electricity the clearly obsessed scientist (Dr. Jericho) had sent through his body. By the time they reached the men's cell, Astrid was fuming from the animalistic way these fools were treating the prisoners. The lead scientist peered in at the boy with a grin plastered on his face.

"And last but not least we have here ÁstrÍÐr Larsen, 21 years old, quite the beauty"

"I must say out of the three he is definitely my favorite," Goldstein said with a bit
of a chuckle and he winked at Astrid between the bars.

That was the final straw for Astrid. With a look of pure malice on his face, he gathered his spit in his mouth and shot it through the bars at the man's feet, following with a scathing comment in Swedish.

"Håll avstånd du slemmiga, smutsiga, din jävel. Du har ingen rätt att se på mig på det sättet, och om du lägger så mycket som en hand på mig, kommer jag hugga bort det och stoppa ner din patetiska, eländiga, sociopatisk hals ..."

As the boy seethed, Goldstein straightened up with a smirk, eyeing the young man. "Well well... quite the harsh greeting." Then, much to his surprise, the doctor replied in swedish as well.

"Är det något sätt att behandla den som valde du att upplyft?" At this phrase, Astrid seemed to be shocked, backing up from the bars a few inches and shaking again softly. "Ja, det stämmer. Det var jag som ville att du tog hit. Den jag skickade för att hitta dig var bara verktyget för att ge dig." Seeming satisfied with his retort, the doctor began to turn away, but decided to add on final statement on. "Och du bör vara smickrad att beröras av dessa händer, som markerar mina ord ... kommer att hända ... vare sig du vill det eller inte pojke ... Astrid turned his head toward the ground at this comment, squeezing his eyes closed as if everything would go away if he did, though he knew that it was useless.

"Congratulations to Dr. Veleacruz for his success. Now that introductions are
over, doctors any comments, questions, concerns?"

The doctor that had brought Astrid stepped forward and bowed lightly, his brown eyes fixing on his prize, but his face remaining calm and steady, as though it were frozen in an expression of apathy. He stepped forward some more and spoke gently. "Yes doctor. I have a question. When do we begin experimentation on the new subjects? I have already selected the DNA sequencing for mine and I'm eager to begin." He stood silently once more, his blank eyes drilling into the boy who now laid sprawled out on the floor, holding back tears again.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Liam was still recovering from his electrical punishment, but it was clear to Nyx that he was recovering at an alarmin rate for someone who just got electrocuted mercilessly.

Her eyes held worry as she stared at his condition. But the more she looked the more she became confused. He was in very good condition considering he'd been here for two years already.

Actually make that extremely good condition. His well muscled body did not show the normal signs of being in a prison cell for many months. His condition looked really well. And judging from the speed of his recover....

!!

Did their experimentation have beneficial effects on their bodies?

Obviously it was an idea that was far-fetched, considering she was sure the scientists were not trying to make the prisoners' lives better...but could the scientists not know?

Then again...Nyx turned to eye the group of scientists to see how they were obsessively more intriqued about the condition of their experiments than the specimens themselves. Obviously physical signs of distress or other effects were not their concern.

Ignorant creeps...

But that may play into their favor.

Liam had caught Nyx looking at him for quiet some time, and he guessed from the glint in her eyes that she caught on to something. But they couldn't talk now, otherwise he'd get another shock from that Jericho bastard. ...

In the females' cell, Marideth held Alex close to her and was shielding the younger girl from the scientist. Litonya was glaring daggers at Dr. Kepner. A few other brave girls were also glaring, but the rest were scared, like Ling who hid behind Litonya.

They had seen what Jericho did to Liam, and they knew that the scientists could do the same to them without warning at any given time.

All due to a biochip that had been implanted in their bodies during their experimentation.

The scientists watched with smirks and grins as Goldstein had a verbal match with the new lad that was caught. Hmm they could clearly see why Goldstein wanted the boy for himself. It was quite obvious.

Goldstein flipped his long golden hair over his shoulder as he turned and walked away from Astrid's cell. That ought to teach the boy to bite the hand that fed him.

A smile of pure rapture came over Goldstein's face as he imagined the boy, turned into a work of nature and science, the ultimate beauty. How could anyone reject the chance at becoming a part of the new revoluation of the world?

"Yes doctor. I have a question. When do we begin experimentation on the new subjects? I have already selected the DNA sequencing for mine and I'm eager to begin."

Goldstein turned to the scientist that he had bring Astrid and he smiled at the man, running his fingers down the man's cheek.

"Oh I am so glad you asked, Veleacruz. We shall be starting very soon. Right about now," Goldstein said as he clapped his hands twice, letting the sound echo throughout the room.

As a group the scientists went into one of the large storage cabinets near the entrance to the prison room and withdrew gas masks. Each doned their own and once everyone gave the thumb's up okay signal, Goldstein went over to the other box on the wall and opened the door, revealing a control switch of somesort.

He flicked a few switches and turned a dial knob while Jericho went over to the entrance door and sealed it shut with a locking mechanism.

"And let the games begin," Goldstein said from beneath his mask as some vents in the ceiling opened and a white mist was released into the room.

Everyone in the room besides Nyx, Astrid, and Alex knew what the white mist was.

His eyes wide, Liam turned to Nyx and the pain in his eyes was evident as he gazed at her.

Nyx looked confused for a minute before Liam grabbed her hand and pressed a gentle kiss to her fingertips. This shocked Nyx as she opened her mouth to speak.

"W-," she was cut off by Liam as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry you were dragged into this. But the past is the past now, we can only move forward. The hardest part is coming now, be strong and don't give up," he told her, the pain in his eyes slowly replaced by strong faith in her.

Nyx's heart skipped a beat, out of shock and confusion. What was he saying? What was he saying it like that? What was going on? And his concern over her moved her; she returned his grip and gave his strong hand a squeeze.

A smirk came over her face as she decided she would do as he said. Be strong.

The gas was now everywhere and Liam's grip on Nyx's hand loosened as he fell to the ground, paralyzed from the gas. His eyes still gazed into Nyx as she too fell to the ground, paralyzed but still able to breathe and maintain brain function.

Everyone else in the room also dropped in paralysis. Soon everyone in the room aside from the scientists was unmoving. Once Goldstein saw this, he shut off the gas vents and did a gas suction to get the remaining paralysis gas from the room. The effect of the gas had already taken place and would take around 20 or so minutes to wear off. It was ample time to get the three out of the room without much trouble from the other speciments.

"Alright, Jericho you get Nyx, don't be mean to 04B, and Kepner get Alex, Veleacruz take good care of Astrid please, and let's move to the experimentation room," Goldstein said as he removed his mask and replaced it back in the storage cabinent as did the other scientists.

Jericho's eyes lit up with twisted glee as he walked over to Liam and Nyx's cell. He opened it with a retina scanner and finger print scanner; the door to the cell clicked open and Jericho pulled the door to let himself in. He saw 04B and Nyx on the ground, their hands were close, as if they were touching just before they fell to paralysis.

He snarled as he dealt Liam a kick and then went over to Nyx, bending over and picking her up easily. He sent one last glare at Liam, one which the downed man returned, and slammed the cell door shut.

Kepner walked into the female's cell and disentangled Alex from Marideth's arms. He picked her up just as easily and walked out without a word, closing the cell door behind him with a echoing bang.

Jericho stood ready to go, now they were waiting for Veleacruz to get Astrid.

The man opened the three man cell and shoved Lau and Isaac away from Astrid, picking the boy up as if he weighed as light as a feather and walked out, once again the cell door slamming shut behind him.

Goldstein walked over to Veleacruz and gazed down at Astrid with an almost adoring look on his face. It would look nice, if it didn't have twisted intentions behind them. He lifted his hand and ran his fingers down Astrid's smooth face and melted with glee.

"Oh he is such a work of art. I cannot wait to see him with even more brilliance. Come now my fellow revolutionists, let us make the future," he said as he led the way out of the prison room. The others filed out after him. Soon the prison door shut with a resounding click of the lock and the room was plunged into silence.

The scientists made their way down the hall and soon arrived upon a double doored room. Goldstein gave a retina scan and passcode and the double doors slide open and they all filed into the room. The room was vast, many white tables laid about and there were also three empty tanks, tanks that could fit human beings, and many other machinery and equipment littered the room.

The tanks were raised up on platforms and attached to a machine and were laying side by side to the white tables as if the tables could fit into the tanks.

Jericho walked over to one white table and placed Nyx upon it. As she was still paralyzed, he didn't bother worrying if she would escape or not. But when he looked back down at her, she was glaring at him with eyes full of fire and hate he almost felt himself get aroused by the mere sight of her.

Veleacruz and Kepner did the same with Astrid and Alex.

Goldstein was tapping away at a machine that sat near the corner of the room. It operated the cameras and soon all the cameras were pointed at the three on the tables.

Then he pushed a button.

------------------------

In the prison room, three large holographic screens appeared in the air facing the cells. They were in a three-way formation so that Liam could see one screen, the females and Zuberi could see another and Lau and Isaac could see the last.

On the screen was exactly what was happening in the experimentation room. Trust Goldstein to be a sick bastard and put their experiements up for display.

Then the prisoners heard Goldstein's voice over the screens.

"Enjoy the show my pets," he said and suddenly they could hear the sounds that were coming from the room too. The holographic screens were set on sound capture and video captures.

Liam had turned his head to see the screen, by now the gas's effect on them were slowly wearing off, he could feel his fingers and he clenched his hands into fists as he saw Jericho touching Nyx very intimately.

"Bastard," he spoke with slight difficulty as his diaphram was still working slower than normal.

----------------------------

Satisfied that he had the screens set up in the prison room, Goldstein turned to the three scientists standing next to the three specimens on the tables.

"Now strip em," Goldstein sang out as he and the other scientists were tapping away at the large computers that were wired to the tanks and making sure the settings were right.

A leer appeared on Jericho's face as he peered down at Nyx. Nyx's eyes widened in shock and disgust yet she was helpless as she felt Jericho reach down and rip her blue button down apart in the middle, buttons flying off her shirt as her black undershirt was bared to him.

He lifted her upper half off the table, her hanging limp from paralysis, and he removed her blue shirt and threw it to another scientist to threw it into a shoot that lead to an incinerator.

Jericho then held Nyx with one arm as the other worked to lift her tight black tee from her body. He raised it over her head and took it off with one fast flick of his wrist.

Nyx was now in a black sports bra and the shame in her eyes was so heavy she felt like she wanted to die but she held in her tears as she endured this torture.

Like her blue shirt, her black shirt soon joined the ranks of ashes down in the shoot.

Before he went to her pants, Jericho stared at Nyx's body and lifted a hand, running his fingers across her chest and shoulders, and then down her breasts and over her abdomins. Oh she was a beauty. He then sudden grabbed one breast in his hand and kneaded it, knowing full well that the gas was now staring to wear off and she would soon get some feeling into her body, but her limbs had yet to work.

Nyx let out a small cry when he had roughly grabbed her breast and stared defiantly at him as he molestered her.

"When I get out of this shithole, I'm going to rip you apart and make you eat your own balls," Nyx mentally screamed at the creep manhandling her at the moment. Oh she couldn't wait for the day she got her hands around this man's throat.

"Now now Jericho, if you dawdle for much longer the paralysis is going to wear off before you can strap her down," Goldstein reminded and Jericho released Nyx and attacked her shoes and pants. He untied her boots and took them off, also tossing those to the guy and down the shoot they went.

Damn, those were steel-toed boots too.

He unbuttoned her pants and lifted her legs up as he pulled the pants from her, revealing a pair of fair-skinned legs, unblemished and smooth, and a pair of tight black Puma boxer shorts.

Once Nyx was stripped of most of her clothing aside from here undergarmets, Jericho strapped her down. Each arm was strapped tightly against the table with thick leather belts, the same for her waist and for each ankle.

((you guys please detail the same process, the stripping and whatever you want to include with the preparation process))

Jericho then stepped back from the bound Nyx and pressed a few buttons on the control panel next to him. The table Nyx was on whirled as she was soon moved to be encased in the tank and the Jericho closed the open side that she entered from, pressed tightly to make sure the sides were air-tight and sealed it with the self locks. Now Nyx was lying on a table that was inside a tank of somesort, staring up into the ceiling.

She had no idea that everything that was happening was being sent directly to the prison room.

Jericho then walked over to Nyx, now in the tank, and moved to put a metal contraption on her head. He made it fit and tightended it so that it wouldn't fall or get shaken off. Then he attacked all the wires to the tank. He walked over to a separate machine that was wired to the tank and opened the metal chest that he had placed there earlier. He opened the chest and inside, nestled neatly within foam and padding, was a single corked test tube with clear liquid filled 3/4 of the tube. There was a label on the test tube.

"Coywolf; Red Wolf DNA"

He took the test tube out gingerly and inserted the tube upside down into a hole in the machine that was meant for the test tube. There was a long needle inside the hole and he pressed the test tube down until the needle poked through the stopper that held the liquids in until he saw the needle inside the tube with the clear liquid.

Jericho checked all the settings again and this time grabbed long tubes with needle tips and inserted them into the sides of the tank where holes were meant for the tubes. He locked the tubes in place with the mechanisms and did this five times, one for each hole. There was a hole that lead to the head contraption that was on Nyx's head. There was a hole by each arm and foot and then were was a hole beneath the tank that was for the back.

Once everything was set, Jericho gave Goldstein the thumb's up, "Clear," and then waited for Veleacruz and Kepner to finish with their settings.

Nyx's heartbeat was now racing, as if she were running a marathon. Her eyes showed fear and sweat was starting to drip from her forehead. She felt the paralysis gas slowly wearing off, now she could flex her fingers slightly, but she was bound so tightly there was very little she could do.

"Motherfucker. Freaking shit what is going on? Don't be scared don't be scared. But I am! No matter how strong I seem on the outside, I'm freaking out inside. It's impossible not to. Holy jeez what is this contraption? A water tank? Is this how they do their experiments? Oh god the needles...I want to cry. But I can't....Liam...," were the jumble of thoughts that were racing through Nyx's head as she was bound to the table inside the tank.

She was starting to shake, although barely visible as she mentally and physically prepared herself for the worst to come.

In the prison room, Liam was now able to slightly move as he flopped himself onto his side to watch the screen. His fist was clenched as he hit the stone floor a few times in helpless anger.

"Nyx, be strong," he whispered mostly to himself as he saw her in the tank. No doubt the young girl was freaking. He saw through her. She played tough but he knew that deep down inside she was just as freaking out as the other two, but she was brave and tried to control her fear so that no one else would get scared. But he knew. For a young 21 year old, it was impossible not to be afraid and confused at what was happening to her.

He prayed...prayed to the God that he did not believe existed to, if not help him, help Nyx get through this ordeal.

((alright guys, write up your characters' reactions, since it's always nice to see how they react, and detail the preparation process and I'll take it from there Very Happy write about how Astrid and Alex are feeling as they are being stripped and they are completely helpless))
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:07 pm

alex was keeping herself close to mereidith the girl was a great source of comfort. When the doctor (Goldstien) gave the orders to release the gas. Every bone in her body told her to fight but she couldn't she knew fighting the paraligien would only speed up the affects not fight them off.

So with no other option alex allowed herself to breath in the paralyzing toxin her body slipping to the floor with mereidith still holding tightly onto her. She stared at the motherly woman before watching as kepner entered the cage and disentangled the two easily picking her up in his arms.

Doctor Kepner held her close to him as if she were something he was scared to let go off, and oddly enough the sound of his heart beat was a good way to focus on her own breathing. Alex was surprised he even had a heart at all.

Kepner carried her out of the prison room and into the experimentation room and laid her on a white bed it was hard and uncomfortable.

"now strip 'em"

Alex's eyes widened as Kepner turned towards her he leaned down his face inches from her's she felt herself going into a panic... he was going to rape her.. she knew he was. Kepner leaned in closer and placed his lips right next to his ears and as quietly as possible he whispered "I'm sorry"

He then stood up straight taking a quick glance around to make sure none of the others suspected a things before he placed his hand on the bottom of her shirt. His handed was still for a moment as if he was contemplating whether this was okay or not and then he began tugging it up. Kepner lifted up Alex and pulled her shirt off of her exposing her sleek black push-up bra that made her breasts look perfect.

He tossed the shirt down the shoot as alex glared at him she struggled a momen before managing to slowly speak "fuck...you" Kepner looked hurt by her words but alex could care less. She wanted him to feel bad she wanted him to know what a terrible person he was ecspecially for doing such a terrible thing to her.

Alex wanted to turn her head away from him but couldn;t find the strength even speaking those two little words caused her to feel exhausted. Kepner Worked on tugging off her jeans and then tossing those aside also, she was now down to only her under garments.

Alex grimaced she felt disgusted and violated by all of this. It was demeaning. Kepner then straped her down to the bed and turned to a near by computer and began busily punching in several buttons the table spun around and lifted then lowered her down into the giant glass tank.

Kepner closed off anything that was opened and locked it shut he then went around and placed a giant metal helmet of some sort on her head putting so so tightly she knew she wasn't going to be able to shake it off.

He then walked around making a few adjustments on a machine that was attached to the tank next he walked over to his own metal case and lifted it open pulling out a small test tube with a peachy colored liquid in it. The test tube was labeled:

Tiger DNA

Alex stared helplessly up at the ceiling only seeing the occasional movements of Kepner from the corner of her eyes as he walked around the tank he was soon putting tubes all around the tank that had needles attached to the tip, this was going to hurt she could already tell, the needles appeared to be about 8 inches long they were doing some serious work here.

Clear Alex heard jereichos voice ring out and then kepners echoing clear as he gave a quick thumbs up.

Alex laid there awaiting for the hell that she was about to endure.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Lau watched pitifully from a short distance before finally working up the nerve to move closer to the boy. He slowly picked him up in his arms and cradled him, trying to help him relax, and it seemed to work. Astrid stopped shivering and sat there, slowly calming himself once more.

"Oh I am so glad you asked, Veleacruz. We shall be starting very soon. Right about now," Goldstein said as he clapped his hands twice, letting the sound echo throughout the room.

Lau's grip tightened on Astrid and Isaac stepped closer to the young boy. "I am sorry... for what is going to happen..." The older Scotsman leaned down and spoke to him as well. "Stay strong lad. I know you have it in ye." Astrid seemed confused for a moment, but as Goldstein pulled on his gas mask, he suddenly understood. He began to panic, but Lau looked at him calmly and his fear subsided to a mere thought at the back of his head.

A thought suddenly came to him and he closed his eyes, remembering his training in meditation. Calm... clear mind... focus on breathing... breathing... breathing... His breathing quickly slowed and his body relaxed, heart rate dropping as he fell into a trance. Lau seemed surprised, but did his best not to show it. He had no intention to tip off the scientists to anything the boy might be planning.

As the mist descended into the room, Lau shuddered, breathing in the gas and not bothering to resist. Isaac took a seat before falling backwards into paralysis, but Lau remained sitting up, the toxin not seeming to have as much effect on him. He scooted backwards, though he seemed sluggish, and before Velacruz opened the pen, one of the guards shot a tranquilizing dart into his arm. He fell over, his body shifting in reaction. It was a smooth transition, his skin merely changing color and gaining a sheen. His hair receded and was replaced by spikes and his now brown patterned skin shimmered in the dull light. His hands gained webbing as well and he flexed them slowly until he fell into sleep.

Velacruz stepped in and gently pushed the other subjects aside, grabbing Astrid and hoisting him over his shoulder. The young boy's eyes flickered open, and he seemed almost lucid, as though he hadn't taken in as much of the toxin. His hand flexed and he gently, using all of the energy he could muster, slipped it down to the micro pda at the doctor's side. With as deft a movement as he could handle while partially paralyzed, he palmed the device and gripped it tightly, then relaxed again, letting the toxin finally take over his system.

Velacruz gently placed his subject on one of the tables and waited dutifully for Goldstein's instructions. As soon as the order was given to strip the subjects, he went to work. His hands were not cruel or lustful, as though he had no feelings for anything at all. Once the boy was stripped to his panties (goldstein seemed particularly interested in that fact), the doctor tossed his clothing into the bin and lifted him again.

Astrid wanted to cry, but instead he held tightly to the device in his hand, the sharp corners almost cutting into his palm. He didn't want the scientists to be tipped off to the fact that the toxin hadn't hit him as hard. In his head, he was swearing... wishing he could curse aloud at the assholes that were about to rip his life from his hands, but it was all covering his fear. His fear had grown again, especially now that Velacruz was carrying him towards a small tank and was lowering him inside. The top was closed and then suddenly, all he could see were the needles. Just the needles... his vision had zoomed in on them, their points sharp... ready to rip his skin... tear it like the edges of the pda that were digging into his palm, loosing small drops of blood into the tank... oh god... what was going to happen to him now...

A small tear dredged its way down his cheek and Lau, who was awake once more, barely, felt a pang of sadness as well. "保持阿斯特丽德...不放手...不放弃..." He whispered weakly, willing Astrid to be alright. He could remember the torture he himself had endured... and he wished the boy didn't have to go through it as well... but now there was nothing to be done.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:00 am

Both Veleacruz and Kepner also gave the okay once their specimens had been prepared and strapped down, now loaded into the glass tanks.

((lol sorry aaron, not making it that easy for you Razz ))

But before they begain, Goldstein's sharp calculating eyes caught the shine of something in Astrid's hands and he held his hand up.

"Halt," he said as he turned and grabbed something into his hands and then waltzed over to Astrid, now bound to the table.

Goldstein walked over while wagging his index finger in front of Astrid's face.

"Tch tch, you naughty boy. My eyes see everything that happens in this place. You were daring to try and outsmart me though," the man said as he quickly stabbed a syringe into Astrid's thigh, hitting the femoral artery and injecting a small dose of paralytic anesthesia into his system.

"You may have found a way to escape the gas, but how well do you fare with direct contact with your blood?" Goldstein asked as he reached in and went for Astrid's hand. The blood droplets were now the dead giveaway that something was going on in the boy's hands.

Goldstein pryed Astrid's hand open, with slight difficulty as the boy was grasping the PDA pretty tightly. But soon he removed the machine from the boy's hands and tossed it into the incinerator shoot like the clothing.

"Well now that that is over," Goldstein said as he snapped his fingers and went clicking away on the computers.

Jericho, Kepner, and Veleacruz reached over onto the tables to grab what looked like masks and placed them over the specimens' faces. They covered the nose to the mouth and had tubes coming off and as Nyx's eyes followed the tubes, she saw that they were connected to oxygen tanks.

Nyx's captor made sure that her mask was on tightly, the rubber ends meeting her skin and making sure that no spaces was left. As Nyx breathed into the mask, the air condensation could be seen appearing and disappearing on the clear internal surface of the mask.

Nyx closed her eyes, squeezing them in anxiety and fear, her heartbeat pounding inside her chest and threatening to break out.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god," was what went on in her head as she then heard a sound and then saw water pouring out of one of the tubes that was connected to her tank.

!!

Water tanks!

Slowly the tanks began to fill with water, and soon Nyx felt the freezing water hit her bare skin. By now the paralysis gas had begun to wear off in her body and she felt herself flinch and shiver slightly at the contact with the clear liquid. She then fixed her eyes on the long needles that were sticking out inside the tank and pointed to the particular areas of her body. The needles were long and narrow, thin at the tip and got thicker at the base that met with the rubber tubes that trailed from it down to the machine that Jericho had placed the test tube inside of.

She slowly turned her head and saw that Alex and Astrid were going through the same process. Although Astrid looked a bit stiff considering he just got an extra dosage of paralytic drugs. Their tanks were also filling with water, and soon enough Nyx felt the water hit her chest and she flinched again from the sensitivity of her breasts and chest. Her hands clenched into fists as she slowly felt the water rising up to her face.

From the prison room, Liam and the others watched with sympathy as the three were about to endure pure hell.

The gas had worn off by now and with their enhanced healing ability, most of them were on their feet or back to sitting up.

Liam was on his feet and pressed against the bars of his cell as his eyes were glued to the screen, watching Nyx as the water rose up to submerge her completely.

His hands gripped the bars tightly as he watched Nyx's face. The cameras were occasionally zooming in on the three's faces to get a close up of how they were reacting to all this. Probably Goldstein was getting a kick out of this sickness.

Μην τα παρατάτε ... Liam whispered in Greek as he watched Nyx.

Nyx was reaching panic mode and her breathing rate started to speed up as she felt the water going over her face. She closed her eyes for a second and then tried to open them. Soon she was looking out into water. Since she was an avid swimmer, the water in her eyes did not bother her, especially without the chlorine, but the fact that she could not hear well nor see clearly did bother her.

She heard the muffled and blurred voices and vision of what she assumed to be Jericho and the others speaking, but she could not make out their words.

But slowly, she took in deep breaths of oxygen and calmed herself down. If she didn't she didn't know if she would make it past whatever hell they were going to give her next. She doubt submerging them in water was all they were going to do.

Goldstein admired the work in progress. All three were now completely submerged in water in the tanks. The water covered their faces and was well over 5 inches above their bodies as they laid horizontally in the tanks.

"Everything is going well so far," he said mostly to himself as he nodded for the three scientists to put the lids on the tanks.

Jericho bent and lifted the lid of the tank that was attached by hinges and lifted it over the tank and set it down so that it formed a rectangular prism and snapped the lid shut over the tank, making sure it was air tight and flicked the locks in place all along the sides of the lid.

Veleacruz and Kepner did the same and soon Nyx, Alex, and Astrid were strapped down to their tables, submerged inside water tanks with oxygen masks on.

The other scientists were muttering among themselves about the success of the experiment and whether or not they should take bets on which of the three would come out successful.

Goldstein made a waving motion with his hand and Jericho, Veleacruz, and Kepner stepped back from the tanks, nearby the smaller machine on the table. They were to stand and make sure the procedure was going according to plan and if anything was to go wrong they could press the red "Terminate" button to stop the procedure.

"Are we ready?" Goldstein asked and the others nodded their heads.

Nyx sent them all a glare as she mentally prepared herself for what was to happen next.

"Να είσαι δυνατός ... Liam whispered again as he held his breath, waiting for the horror to strike.

And then Goldstein pressed a button on the machines and Nyx faintly heard a whirling sound.

She was confused for a split second before pain like never before racked her entire body.

The needles that were positioned around her were making the whirling sounds and then stabbed into her bodies. One into each of her arms, one into each of her legs, one into her back and the helmet itself had needles inside that stabbed into her head.

The helmet not only functioned as a mean to get the serum inside her head, but also functioned as a heart rate monitor and as soon as the injection began, the machine holding the test tube started beeping and showing her skyrocketing heart rate, quickly escalating beyond the hundreds and beeping around almost 200 beats per minute!

She had enough strength to scream into the oxygen mask.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she belted into the mask as the pain was unbearable. Her body wanted to spasm and twist away from the pain, but the belts held her tightly in place and kept her from moving about.

The needles buried themselves deep within her skin and then Nyx felt a strange sensation as they began injecting something into her.

Jericho watched with excitement as he watched the DNA serum from the testtube slowly drain away and flow through the tubes and needles into Nyx's body.

The marvel in his eyes was obvious as he grinned and watched Nyx scream.

She continued to scream from the intense pain.

She wanted to die, she wanted to just die from the pain.

It was like they were taking her nerves and just ripping them apart. The pain and throbbing in her head was intense and the needles were agonizing as they continued to stab into her.

Her eyes were squeezed closed as she screamed.

Her screams, were heard over the sound capture cameras and flowed through the prison room, echoing and bouncing off the walls.

Liam felt his own knees grow weak as he watched Nyx endure the pain he had went through 2 years ago when they did the same to him. Watching it almost made him remember the pain and he wrapped his muscular arms around himself, feeling himself shake slightly from the memories.

But he continued to watch Nyx and all the while muttering Greek below his breath, silently wanting time to go by faster so that they would no longer have to be in such extreme pain.

Nyx seriously felt like her head was about to split open. The pain was unbearable and she knew she was crying but being inside a water tank, the tears hardly made a difference.

She was in so much pain that she didn't even realize the changes that were occurring in and to her body.

Jericho's breath caught in his throat as he watched the changes slowly appear.

Nyx's hair started growing longer, extremely long and specks of grey, beige, tan, and auburn were appearing in her hair as it grew out.

Then her hears began to elongate and shift. Her once peach colored human ears, grew fur that matched the colors of her growing hair. Soon they were taking the form of long triangles and moving to stretch past her head and point backwards. They were long, pointy, furry, and angled backwards. Soon they appeared to be a pair of red wolf ears on her head.

Nyx continued to scream, her mind not registering anything else that was happening aside from the pain that was still pumping into her body. Slowly though she started seeing hallucinations inside her mind. She felt like teeth were sinking into her flesh and ripping her apart. Fangs of a canine creature were biting into her arms, legs, neck and just tearing, shredding and the sensation was horrible! She saw flashes of a Red Wolf snapping at her, growling and then attacking her, and she was helpless to it all!

Her fingernails elongated and ended in sharp points, like claws, the nails hardening and calcifiying to become sturdy and tough, unbreakable. Her canine teeth also elongated until they were like the fangs of a wolf. The nails on her toes did the same, stretching out, hardening until they were like claws.

Her screams of pain soon were joined by low snarling and growling sounds that were produced from her changing throat and vocal cords.

Fur the same color as her hair grew on her arms and legs, creating a dense coat of fur from the back of her hands all the way to the middle of her upper arms. On her legs, the fur spread from her ankles all the way to mid-thigh. Fur also grew on her abdominal area, covering her vital areas as well as growing in a straight line all the way from her navel, up and under her bra, to her throat where fur was also growing.

Goldstein's eyes shown brightly as he watched the transformations occur.

"Magnificent. They are going so well. This is brilliant," he said and the others nodded at his words.

Jericho was now pressing his hands against the side of the tank, looking down at Nyx's transformation into a second generation human-hybrid creature. Ah she was marvelous. Just looking at her luscious speckled fur, her long hair, her claws, her fangs. If only she would open her eyes and let him see that molten gold that made up her eyes.

The pain was so much for Nyx to endure that soon after her transformation was complete she passed out. The beeping of the monitor immediately slowed and changed to a slow steady pace, signally her unconsciousness.

Liam watched as Nyx passed out and her transformation seemed to be a success by the way she looked and by the ecstatic faces of the scientists. He released his death grip on the cell bars and slowly sank to his knees.

His own heart rate was fast but soon he calmed it down as he smiled to himself. It was over...and soon she would be back here. But then what next? Would those three still have the determination to break free from here? Would they still think the same despite the hell and horror they were put through?

Goldstein saw that Nyx was done and shut down the contraption to her particular tank. It seemed the other two were not quite finished and so he waited for Alex and Astrid before he shut the entire thing down.

But Jericho was already pushing buttons on his machine and the water began to drain from the tank. He pushed another set of buttons and with a sickening squish, the needles were removed from Nyx's body and pulled back towards the sides of the tank, blood smeared all over them. Soon the water was running red from the dripping blood. The needles had not been really thick and so the small wounds would close up soon.

Pretty soon no more blood dripped, all that was left was the tank draining and Nyx, unconscious on the table, her body transformed. Her hair was long and thick, red and speckled with grey, chestnut, beige, in color as was the fur that was now covering most of her body. Her hands were clawed and so were her feet.

Phoenyx Electra, combination with Red Wolf DNA: Success so far!!

Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Alex was laying half naked in the tank, her arms and legs were beginning to feel a tingling system as the slowly began to regain feeling. She looked to her left making sure Doctor Kepners back was turned before she concentrated then managed to wiggle her fingers ever so slightly. But the thick leather bands that bound her limbs were thick and unforgiving.

She was gaining back her movement as the paralysis wore off, she smiled on the inside feeling as if she might actually beat these pricks. But then without warning water began rushing into her tank. Alex's body jerked up in reaction to the icy water that began to engulf her.

Goose bumps sprang up along her arms and legs and soon she felt her teeth chattering beneath the mask, her body doing everything in it's power to stay warm though it was in vein.

Alex shut her eyes trying to focus on her breathing, she imagined she was back at home in her warm bed with her good cotton sheets entangling her body. She dreamt of going home and back to her job of finishing her research on creating new hearts from human cells, she had been so close to a break through that she could taste it.

Alex was smiling on the inside as she imagined all this, all the while managing to block out most of the freezing sensation that hit her body, But she was soon snapped back to reality when she felt the needles begin to prick into her skin.

Her muscles tensed in response causing the pain to be that much worse, as the needles contuined clawing there way through her skin and muscles she let out a blood curling scream of pain, her back arching and her hands curling into fists.

Alex squeezed her eyes shut as tightly as they would go until the needles stopping moving further into her skin, she took in swallow rapid breaths her entire body aching, and then she felt the fire spread through out her body.

Alex let out another vicious scream this time thrashing about in the cold water, She wanted to pound her fist against the walls of the glass tanks, but she was strapped down tightly. She could only pray desperately that they would break and this whole nightmare would be over.

The fire came from the needles and quickly filed her blood stream spreading throughout it all, even reaching her heart. After each scream she would desperately trying to gulp down more air before another plague of fire shot through her body causing her to cry out.

Alex tried to see how the others were fairing, Nyx had long since been passed out and astrid didn't seem to be doing so well, soon she managed to pass out from a mix of pain and cold water
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Astrid hardly noticed Goldstein's approach until the needle was plunged into he femoral artery, delivering the paralyzing toxin directly into his system. He cursed inwardly, knowing he shouldn't have panicked so. If he had remained calm, he wouldn't have bled. That must have been a giveaway. But god the needles... they were so menacing...

The paralyzing serum crept through him and bound him into place, the high dosage making movement entirely impossible, but it served to calm him as well. His heart rate slowed and he again focused on his meditation, allowing himself to slip slowly away into a happier place, where everything outside was blocked out... nonexistent. He didn't even feel the doctor pry the PDA out of his hand.

Off to the side, Velacruz watched the proceedings. A rare smirk was elicited when he saw the PDA that had been on his belt tossed into the incinerator. Clever boy. He knew there had been a reason he'd agreed to retrieve this subject. It may have been Goldstein's command, but Velacruz was the one who presented the idea of taking him in the first place. He turned and removed a vial from a padded case, tapping it and watching the clear-ish liquid move thickly in it's container as he examined the label that read "Ocelot". Gently, he lowered it onto the control podium to Astrid's tank and clicked it in place.

Goldstein gave the command and the water began flowing into the tanks the moment they were sealed. Astrid didn't even feel the touch of the icy water. He had blocked out the sensation of it and was in a trance once again. But then, the needles pierced his skin. His happy place began to crumble, but he focused hard. He couldn't let them break through... wouldn't... no... they were inside! The pain pervaded his subconscious and he was ripped from the trance, back into reality where the pain was oh so strong... and there was nothing he could do.

No struggle... no screams... the toxin was too strong for that. He simply sat in silence, his nerves on fire, his very being screaming to the heavens, yet on the outside he seemed so calm. The shift was slow and subdued for him, since his body was still reacting to the toxin in him, but surely enough as the liquid from the vial was emptied, he began to change. Sleek, tan fur coated his body and his ears, broken by black spots and stripes that formed in intricate patterns. His ears receded into his head and were replaced by a new pair on top of his head, matching the animal he was being fused with. Claws poked out of his now furred fingertips and a tail, long and elegant, extended from the base of his spine, almost ripping the last piece of clothing he had on. Everything about him seemed to have changed... except his hair. His beautiful hair and his eyes had remained the same.

Goldstein and Velacruz seemed delighted, the former especially. If possible, the boy seemed even more beautiful now, in his opinion. The needles slowly retracted and blood leaked from the wounds and tainted the water a beautiful crimson. It was all swept away down the drain and the wounds slowly healed, leaving Astrid laying there, still unmoving, yet miraculously awake...

He had felt it all. Every nerve shattering second, every pulse of agony through his body, every terrifying moment where everything about him had changed... he was awake for it all. At the point where the pain seemed too much for him to bear, he had willed himself to feel more, so that he would never forget the torture that these freaks had put him through, and so that he could understand perfectly what all the others had been through. It had been terrible... horrible... the only thing that had kept him from crying out in a sky shattering wail had been the toxin that had locked his body firmly in place.

But now... it was over.... From his spot in the pens where he had watched every moment, Lau breathed a sigh of relief. From the words of the doctors, the experiment was a success. All three had lived. It had been hard to watch, since every second that he did brought back the memories of the pain that he had endured, but it was good to be reminded. Isaac had averted his eyes part way through, but now he was watching again and he breathed a deep breath of pity. "Poor boy... he'll never be the same." Lau shook his head disapprovingly and looked at the lion man. "No. I don't believe he'll have changed at all." The tall Scotsman scoffed softly. "Always the one for riddles and proverbs aint ye. Fine, have your belief. Either way, it's over now."
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:26 pm

After the experimentation for all three had been over, some buttons were pressed and one of the water tank's side panels folded down and the machines whirled as the tables the three were placed on were now moving out of the tanks and back to their original positions.

Water dripped from their bodies and tables, but the scientists didn't care as they were given towels and set about to drying off Nyx, Alex, and Astrid as best they could while they were still strapped down, and while Nyx was unconscious.

Jericho was having a the time of his life as he rubbed the towel over Nyx's unconscious body. A lustful gleam was in his eyes as he admired Nyx's new form. He ran his fingers through her new hair. It was reddish-brown cast over a gray black fur coat, a mottley of colors and speckled. It was a beauty of nature. Her hair was long, reaching all the way to her backside. It was thick and coarse and not as prone to moving around. Then he saw her ears, long reddish fur covered ears, triangular in shape. Instead of her ears being on the top of her head, they were in the same position as her human ears, just elongated and stretched out pointing backwards. They were quite furry as Jericho noticed, rubbing his fingers against her ears.

Goldstein clapped his together with glee like a child who had received a new toy. He started cooing with joy and dancing around, waltzing over to Nyx, checking up on her, and then moving on to Alex and finally Astrid and lingered there for a while, staring down at the masterpiece.

"Ah so magnificent. Isn't it Veleacruz?" he asked the scientist in amazement as he took in Astrid's new form. The claws, the fur, the tail.

Hmmm....how interesting.

Goldstein raised his head.

"Jericho, turn Phoenyx over onto her left side please," Goldstein told Jericho.

The man in question looked at Goldstein and then turned to Nyx. He unstrapped her, seeing that she was still dead unconscious and turned her over so that Goldstein could see her backside. Jericho moved her long hair aside so that her backside was not obstructed.

"Interesting indeed. It seems that Astrid has a tail, and yet Phoenyx does not," Goldstein commented as he saw that no tail poked out of Nyx's backside.

Jericho was still running his hands through her long hair when he thought of something.

"Perhaps her hair acts as her tail. Unlike the other two, Phoenyx's hair grew exceptionally longer and has the texture and feel of a wolf's pelt," he noted and Goldstein waltzed over to take a feel.

"I see, so it seems she has. So fascinating. !!!!" Goldstein said and then gasped at what he saw.

Jericho was surprised as well and ungraciously dropped Nyx back onto the table with a thud.

Nyx had begun to revert to her human form. Her ears shrunk and lost the fur. Her hair receded until it was back to its normal spiky short hair. The fur on her arms, legs, and throat also receded and so did her claws. A ripple of light flashed across her body as she transformed.

This elicited a triumphant cry from Goldstein as he caught Jericho in a hug.

"What a discovery we have made my dear Jericho. It seems Phoenyx is indeed a success as not only does she transform but she can revert back to her normal self. Oh today is a good day," he said until finally Jericho pulled out of the flamboyant man's embrace.

"Yes sir so it seems," Jericho said as he now faced Nyx back in her human physique.

The other scientists now came over to see the success. Alex and Astrid were still conscious and so they were remained strapped down and bound to the table. Nyx on the other hand, the scientists were lifted her arms and studying her like some science project.

Liam watched from his cell and grew angrier by the second as the filthy scientists ran their disgusting hands all over the unconscious girl.

"Do they have no shame or disgrace? Отвратительный мерзкий человек. Или они даже не рассматривали людей?" Liam spoke and went into a spew of Russian.

"Poor boy... he'll never be the same." Lau shook his head disapprovingly and looked at the lion man. "No. I don't believe he'll have changed at all." The tall Scotsman scoffed softly. "Always the one for riddles and proverbs aint ye. Fine, have your belief. Either way, it's over now."

Liam turned his head towards Lau and Isaac's cell and heard their short conversation.

He mauled it over in his head. Could the three be the same or even become more steadfast and determined in their hopes to escape after what they had been through? He knew that most of them in the prisons were broken after going through that ordeal. They had seen many of their friends die from not surviving the experiment or going crazy afterward. Could these three be different?

He turned his eyes back to watching the screens, his eyes still on Nyx. He hoped she was alright and a little part of him did hope that she would still retain her strong personality. But only time would tell.

Goldstein was clicking away on a large computer, probably imputing data as the scientists looked on. Most of them were spending time looking at Alex and Astrid as they still retained their hybrid forms.

But soon Goldstein thought it was enough and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone. We shall proceed to the conference room to discuss such marvelous discoveries. We'll have the guards take these three back to the cells. Jericho, Kepner, Veleacruz, put these three lovelies to sleep will you?" Goldstein told them.

Jericho just looked at Goldstein with an odd look.

"Well...she should be fine, but the other two please let them sleep. They need time to recover before we start more testing," Goldstein added with a chuckle as the scientists gathered around him.

Jericho gazed at Nyx, reluctant to have her leave his side so soon. But as the guards came into the room, he knew that he couldn't keep her.

As a guard came over to take Nyx, Jericho stopped him for a second.

"When you have the time, clean up that cell with the corpse please. We could use that cell space," he told the guard who nodded his head.

"Understood sir," the man replied and Jericho went off to join the other scientists who were following Goldstein out of the room.

((I'm going to assume both Astrid and Alex have been put to sleep))

The guards carried the three knocked out specimens back to the cell room. Pretty soon, Astrid and Alex would revert back to their human forms as Nyx did after a while.

The lead guard stopped in front of the prison room, punched in the keycode and did a retina scan, and then the doors slid open for them.

The screens in the prison rooms dissappeared and soon their heads turned to the door at the sound of the lock unlocking and door sliding open. In walked the guards.

The one carrying Nyx made a beeline towards Liam's cell and opened it with a hand print scan. Liam backed away in case the guard was gonna poke him with his electrical stick.

The guard opened the door and unceremoniously threw Nyx inside the cell.

Thankfully, Liam acted fast enough to catch Nyx in his arms and then withdraw back into the depths of the cell.

The guard gave Liam an odd look and shook his head.

"You are gonna make Dr. Jericho put you in a world of pain," the guard snickered as he locked the door.

"I think he's done his worst already," Liam retorted as he held Nyx close to him.

The other guard threw Alex to the other females, thankfully caught by the joint effort of Litonya, Ling, and Marideth.

And the last guard just chunked Astrid inside his cell, not really caring if the boy hit the stone floor or was caught by his cellmates.

With that the guards went about discussing what they should do with the corpse in the cell next to Liam and Nyx's. They decided to come back tomorrow to clean it up, but it was late today so they weren't going to bother getting smelly and nasty.

They left, the door closing with an audiable clicking noise and soon the room was silent again.

The females gathered around Alex and huddled near her, giving her their body heat as she had just gotten out of a tank of freezing cold water. Promptly they closed their eyes and dozed off, hoping that when Alex woke, she'd be okay.

Liam looked down at Nyx and wondered for a second if he should be human when she woke. Nyx had been awake when Jericho was thoroughly molesting her.

Quiet, Liam then shifted into his hybrid form, thick russet and brown fur sprouting from his body and his face elongating into a wolf's snout. A tail protruded from his backside, bushy and furry. His hands grew nails and so did his feet.

Soon a giant werewolf was holding Nyx in his furry arms. He then gingerly bent down and held Nyx close to his furry body, keeping her warm and watched her for a few minutes.

Would she be okay when she woke? Would she be scarred by the incident? Well that was a no brainer. He sighed as he curled his larger body around Nyx's smaller one and held her close to him. Slowly he also drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrow would bring answers to his questions.

((Jess, after posting Alex's reacting, skip to next morning when they wake up back in the prison cells))
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 am

Doctor kepner looked down at his unconcious paitent, filled with worry and concern. He had done it again, taken another innocent woman and turned her into a monster against her will.

He gently ran his finger tips across her cheek for a moment looking down at alex. She was covered with black tiger stripes and a very small soft covering of light orange fur her carassed her smooth cheek. Her normal ears at receeded and she was left withtwo triangular cat like ears atop her head and a long tail coming from her backside

Kepner did a small examine before allowing the gaurds to take her away, he noted that her teeth had become more pointed like that of the tigers, her teeth in this form were designed for ripping flesh.

A few hours after being tossed in her cell like a rag doll alex felt herself regaining conciousness. She slowly opened her eyes her body was still throbbing. She groaned and slowly began sat up now noticing that all the women were surrounding her to keep her cold body warm.

Alex shivered slightly as pulled her body close to her. She was dry now but still freezing and half naked. She looked around with new found fear for her captures. She looked over her body seeing several holes were the needles had penetrated and she shivered with fear.

Alex could only say one thing in this moment. "We have to get out of here"
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Astid seethed motionlessly, his breathing and heart rate still slightly elevated, but the toxin was still strong in his system. Velacruz had set to work drying him off after he was removed from the tank, but he wasn't paying attention at all. Shock had frozen his mind after his transformation. He could feel the difference. The sounds in the room were suddenly crushingly loud, and there was a sharp pain in an area he'd never had before, where his new and very sensitive tail was cramped against the table.

The sounds of the room slowly came into focus as his mind started to accept the situation. He could hear Goldstein making observations about him and comparing him to Pheonyx. A small twinge of anger hit him, frustrated that he could be treated not as human, but as just another experiment.

Velacruz had finished drying the boy by now and turned to hear Goldstein speak.

""Alright everyone. We shall proceed to the conference room to discuss such marvelous discoveries. We'll have the guards take these three back to the cells. Jericho, Kepner, Veleacruz, put these three lovelies to sleep will you?"

The man swiftly grabbed Astrid's wrist, taking a pulse and checking for signs of nervous reactions, then determined it would be safe to sedate him again without fear of the combining chemicals causing any damage. He pulled out a small syringe and injected a clear liquid into the now furry arm. The sounds in the room began to sound dull to Astrid's ears and his vision blurred slightly. He attempted to shoot a glare at the scientist, but all he managed was a twitch of his eyelids before passing out into a heavy sleep.

Gripping at the leather straps, he pulled them free and hoisted the hybrid over his shoulder, carrying him over to the guards and gently handing him to the men. He then turned and followed the head scientist into the conference room, letting the guards carry Astrid roughly from the room.

As they entered the room with the cells, Lau looked up, watching as the guards tossed Nyx into her cell. Guessing that they would do the same, he willed himself to return back to his human form, worried that the spines on his fingertips might hurt the boy when he caught him. Sure enough, the men carrying Astrid threw him at Lau, who caught him effortlessly in his powerful arms. He cradled him gently as the guard scoffed and slammed the cell door, plodding away.

Without warning, Astrid shifted back. It was smooth and seamless, almost graceful, the fur swiftly and gently receding into his skin and his ears shrinking back, replaced immediately by human ones on the side of his head. His tail seemed almost to vanish with the way it snapped back into his body, and within seconds he was human again, clad only in bare skin and his very scanty undergarments.

Lau didn't seem to mind. He just held the boy close to him, scooting up against the wall and leaning back so he could stretch out like a living bed. Isaac silently made his way over to the two, shifting as he did, his transition much less graceful with many painful pops and grunts as his bones shifted mercilessly. He finally ended in a form that resembled a very large were-lion. He looked more animal than man, and he could only growl and wave his paw to tell Lau to scoot over. When there was enough space between the wall and the other male, Isaac laid down, stretching out like a huge, fuzzy pillow. Lau graciously leaned back against him and was met with a low growl of approval. Minutes later, they were all soundly asleep, catching the rest they would most definitely need.

By the time morning rolled around, Astrid had been awake for a while. He had woken in the middle of the night, frightened by the large were-lion near him and his memories of the night before, but Lau's powerful arms had held him tight even in his sleep, and he had been lulled into a state of calm. He was now resting, though he couldn't fall asleep again, his head laid comfortably on the muscular chest of the swimmer beneath him, and his nearly naked body pressed close to the other male's.

The other two men in the cell had not woken yet, but Astrid caught the sound of a soft voice coming from the pen the women were kept in.

"We have to get out of here"

He sighed and clenched his fists, the words echoing in his head. He knew it was true. They couldn't live their lives like this, they had to escape... "I agree..." He said softly, trying not to wake his cellmates. Lau stirred all the same, but only enough to turn his head slightly, remaining soundly asleep. "You're Alex right? I agree with you. We can't let ourselves be trapped here forever. One way or another, it'll end up killing us. If not physically, then it'll kill our spirits. But... the question is how... This place is built to be a fortress. We'll have to plan this out carefully."

His mind worked silently, plotting a little and trying to work out some sort of rudimentary place to start. "I believe you and the other new patient, Nyx, are pretty intelligent. You're both doctors after all. I have some faith in my on mental abilities as well. My fathers weren't going to put me in charge of the company for no reason. We need to focus on observing the facility and it's staff. Work out any weak points, any patterns or routines among any of the members who work here as well. We can collaborate and share information if we notice anything."

He tapped his forehead in thought, his mind now fully awake and up to speed. "First thing's first... we'll need to get our hands on one of the doctor's pda's. They communicate, share information, and control the tazing chips that seem to be implanted in most of the subjects using those. I'm good with electronics and I can disable the chips remotely using it. I almost had one yesterday, but Goldstein noticed it..." He sighed disappointedly and fell silent again, just thinking now.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next