Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron and Jess

Go down

Aaron and Jess Empty Aaron and Jess

Post  Looney Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 pm

For old time's sake, let's do another RP Razz

so I wrote my basic idea on facebook and I know Aaron is down for it. Jess?

Let me summarize where this RP might lead to.

So us three will have three main characters. They will be kidnapped unexpectedly; they don't live in the same place; maybe not even the same country it doesn't really matter; they can be the same or of different ages. (you can control more characters later if you choose to) They are kidnapped mysteriously and the world basically proclaims them dead because their kidnappers make their kidnapping look like a murder or accident resulting in death. Basically removing their existence from the world so to speak; they are dead to the world.

They are then transported to a mysterious island that has yet to be charted on maps. This island is completely isolated on all sides by violent storms, fog, and whirlpools that disrupt anyone from finding the area. (we later find out why) But anyways, the only way to and off the island is by helicopter or some kind of air transport.

They will awaken to pokes and prods and the sounds of voices speaking. They are met with a group of scientists, revolutionists they like to call themselves. Keepers of Science and of Possibility. Soon after the three protagonists will be thrown into separate cells; they can be alone or not alone. The scientists leave and the three are soon face to face with other people, ragged, filthy, some crazy some sane. They soon find out that they have just be brought to a scientific facility where human experimentation is being conducted.

They will then get first-hand taste of what exactly that is. The scientists are and so far are partially successful in creating a way to splice the DNA of certain animals and people. The people that the three meet have been in the facility for various amounts of times. The scientists have been kidnapping people for the last 5 years. A total of 20 people have been brought and at the moment only about 10-12 remain; the rest having died from failed experimentation or died of some other reason.

The three find out that the people they are trapped in cells with are basically monsters, part human part animal. But as they get to know the situation and their cell-mates, they find out that they have actually benefited some from the experiments and are trying to plan an escape.

Soon after, the scientists have come up with a new experimentation and want to test it on the three protagonists. They want to try and create a second generation of animal hybrids.

The first generation consists of the successful experiments, the people who are able to turn into a were version of their animal DNA. First generation are more animal than human and the scientists want to make the second generation more human than animal but still a combination of human and animal DNA.

Well let's just say they succeed and now our three heroes are now second generation animal-human hybrids.

They soon join in the plan to escape the facility and the longer they are there, the more they find out about their new status as hybrids and that that entails. They find out that having spliced DNA with animals makes them more enhanced than normal humans. They find that they have heightened senses and depending on what their animal DNA is, their strength, stealth, speed, or some other aspect is affected.
The scientists continue to poke and prod, trying to perfect their new species, wanting to prove the government and everyone else wrong about the evolution of human and animals. They want to perfect their creations and introduce them to the public for show, a live animal performance of freaks and miracles. They treat the people like experiments and animals, no longer like humans.

But the scientists don't know of the benefits the victims are obtaining from the experiments. And thus operation: ESCAPE begins.

Now that's just the first arc.

I want to be able to continue this story to a second arc where they do succeed in escaping, killing off the scientists and then returning back to their countries and homes. They are exposed to the public for what they are and are basically shunned and ostracized, some even threatened. Of course the second arc is basically how all the people that survived and escaped will try and fit back into society and how they will soon realize the importance of banging together to create their own group of hybrids, helping each other out.

Blah blah blah, you get what I mean. Fun story right? The first part will be dark and intense, gloomy and a bit freaky at times. The second arc will deal more with morals and real life situations and stuff.

Any ideas you guys want to add or what not? I'll create a character section soon
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down