Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumphant return.

2 posters

Go down

Triumphant return. Empty Triumphant return.

Post  Lachryma Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

Hallo everyone. Once again I'm back after a long absence! I'll be on sporradically, but I hope I can get everyone online again. I'm bored out here in Denton.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Triumphant return. Empty Re: Triumphant return.

Post  Looney Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Aaron, how is ur character dor DNS going to be slightly schizo? I mean yes splicing DNA could have side effects but usually the neurological part remains the same, other than gaining some personality traits of their animals. But unless the ocelot had mental issues, Astrid should be normal.

But of course this is fantasy so let me know how your going to approach this, I'm up for any fun ideas and drama Very Happy Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Well, he's generally not very bold in threatening situations, but when his DNA gets spliced, he gets a kind of fierce side that comes out in certain situations. It's kind of like a cold and calculating killer inside him, just like a jungle cat.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Perfect that works very well. He can have like this on/off switch when he goes from his normal self to his wild side lol
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 am

It'll be like a snap in critical situations. He'll short out and his eyes will dilate, then suddenly, insane genius kicking the enemy's asses.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

lol yay Very Happy

you've read what I posted in the character sheets right? the whole Gen 1 vs Gen 2? I don't want you or Jess confused since that is a critical part of the RP
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Yeah I read it. :3
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm

tee hee purrrfect :3
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am

hey aaron

https://2img.net/h/i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Sinarra/Anime2-2.jpg

lol saw it and I thought of Weis Razz

oh and let me know if you're going to redo Weis' profile. I did redo Bones but only slightly, personality is the same, just some changes in name and made his profile better Very Happy

BTW let's try to keep the powers on a normal-ish level basis. No cleaving ship in half or whatnot. I'll tolerate cutting a cannonball but not an entire ship. This isn't OnePiece XP Razz

I changed some for Bones, like how he can be cut by a sword and whatnot. So yeah, on a human level please lol

also I was gonna ask if you would like to play some characters that I have an idea for in the new Pirates. hehehe

so apparently Jess said that her character was suppose to be married off to Prince Edward of another land, thus the marriage would merge their two lands. But Bones and co. come to town and plunder it, hearing that Evangline's daddy the governor has been up to no good.

And just like before, daddy says to take his daughter, all the while hatching a plan. Since Evangline is technically married to Prince Edward, their lands have been merged and Prince Edward is in need of help ruling and so Daddy decides to kindly help out, and in the background slowly usurp control from under Prince Edward's nose.

what I want is for Prince Edward to have two trusted guards

Sir Bradley Huntingsworth
https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/PirateEngland_zps2614667e.jpg

and Sir Henrich Caldwell
https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/222581_220633047953447_100000202600912_1054417_7624680_n_zps9abbd544.jpg

These two knights are going to be ordered by Prince Edward to bring back his wife from the hands of those evil pirates, and Governor Daddy will order them to find the pirates and kill them.

And so while they are bringing a fleet of ships to hunt down The Maelstrom, the pirate crew now have to deal with a ransomed governor's daughter and what to do with her Smile

and ultimately Governor Daddy wants to plan Prince Edward's "accidental death" and take over the two kingdoms himself. He wants to rid himself of the two knights as well as the pirates. Whether or not his daughter lives is insignificant to him as he will soon have concubines and other wrenches

along the way they will fight other pirates and stuff and of course you are more than welcome to create whatever kind of drama you want between the characters.

some villains

Captain Kraken and his crew
https://2img.net/h/i354.photobucket.com/albums/r413/Farora/old_pirate.jpg

Imposter Captain Bones and his crew
https://2img.net/h/i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306/manga_series_addict/Pirate/Pirates_of_the_Dark.jpg

Villain-turned-ally

Captain Meredy and her crew (might make Jess play them)
https://2img.net/h/i165.photobucket.com/albums/u76/hinata_hyuga101/kyousin_the_sand_pirate.jpg

lol make Weis fall in love with Huntingsworth XD haha or something fun and then i'll ask jess if she'd like to throw in any more characters into the fun

oh i have an even better idea.

I'll play Bones, Morgan, Monkey, Gene Howard and Sir Bradley

You play Weis, Rowan, Trigger and Sir Henrich

Very Happy and we'll have characters that will have lots of interaction. I'll make Bradley hunt down Weis ahahaa!! Plus Rowan is such a funny character that I would love to see you act out. He's pining for Morgan but obviously she is not interested. And Rowan is like comic relief. His love rivals with Trigger, Bones and Weis will be hilarious.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:19 am

You have confused me miss... who is rowan?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:31 am

Bah go read my new pirates character sheets
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 am

I want to keep Weis's windweaving style. We can get rid of Devil claw if it's too powerful though.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 am

That's fine, but you're okay with everything else I said in the post before yours?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes it sounds fantastic. :3
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm

awesome then I shall post Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum