Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dream

2 posters

Go down

My dream Empty My dream

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 pm

So I had a dream last night that would make a freaking amazing roleplay

So in my dream the first thing that happened was sorta like an introduction to the whole dream. I remember there was these big fight between these to enemies but soon they fell in love the where both staying at a place near a beach the beach kinda like in a town in miami like right next to the beach, I remember a pool where they spent some time together in the hot tub...

I remember that in the intro they were fighting but the fighting turned to love and w/e but.. one of the teammates of the guy found out and attacked them he drowned the girl and the boy took his own life, soon they were living again in another life the guy remembered his entire old life but they girl couldn;t remember their love she rememvered they were mortal enimeies though and the guy had to make ehr fall for him all over again.

For details, they had been enimes since there first life, they both have morphng powers and they both work for a elite group that knows of the others. it just sounded like an amazing rp idea, if we won't to include all of us I'm sure we could find a way
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

My dream Empty Re: My dream

Post  Lachryma Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Well the third person could play a friend that they find in their new life that tries to help them get back together and protect them from the person who killed them in the first life. (who's somehow died and wants to keep them apart now too)
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum