Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland Harem

4 posters

Go down

Wonderland Harem Empty Wonderland Harem

Post  Looney Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

this is the Wonderland Harem character sheet thread, if you want to join and have already picked a character, please post them here. since i'm basing this RP off a game, there are some things i would like to maintain

alice: (jess) she is a determined girl who doesn't fall for others easily, she likes cute things, she is somewhat sad and heartbroken because her ex-boyfriend fell for her sister, her ex-boyfriend looks like the Mad Hatter so she is attracted to the Hatter for that reason, she is strong in her beliefs and hates people getting hurt, will live at the Clock Tower, age 16-18

the white rabbit: the only thing is that his personality has to be obsessive over Alice, but will obediently listen to her cuz he wants her to love him, his weapon is a revolver, he lives at the Queen's Castle, he is the prime minister, age 20-22, can transform into a cute small anthropomorphic bunny standing on two legs and wears his normal clothing, normal appearance is of a young man with white rabbit ears

the cheshire cat: weapon is a pistol, happy and playful personality, but he is naive at times and has innocent intentions (mostly), lives at the amusement park, he is a free roaming person, age 17-19, normal appearance is of a young man with cat ears and tail

the twins: they are two cute little boys who are killers, they kill people without a blink of an eye and are the gate guards at the Hatter's Mansion

queen: she lives of course at the Queen's castle and rarely leaves it, she likes beheading people if they don't do good or she is just displeased, she always refers to herself as "we", likes to spend time with Alice so she will usually invite Alice to the castle to play

it'd be very nice if you all could go and maybe look up this game and find some information about it so we can give credit to the game

the game's called: Heart no Kuni no Alice

Last edited by Looney on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Harem Empty Re: Wonderland Harem

Post  Looney Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

General

Name: Kain B. Vortigern
Position/Rank: Mafia boss, owner of Hatter's Mansion, Mad Hatter
Weapon: Machine gun that transforms from a cane that he carries around
https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Machinegun.png

Physical Features
Eye Color: Crimson red
Hair color and length: Short black hair with long bangs in front of his eyes.
Height: 6'2 ft
Weight: 130 lbs
Structure: Tall and lean. He's got a well toned body under his clothes, with a hint of a six pack and muscles on his arms and legs, but not bulging muscles. Enough to make him a worthy opponent in hand to hand combat.
Detailed description: Tall young man in his early 20's who has an air of authority about him. His eyes give chills to those to look in them when he's in a serious mood. He doesn't look like much, but he's probably the last person to piss off. Usually found with a smirk on his face, a smile that doesnt't reach his eyes, or nothing, an passive facial expression.
Clothing Style: Usually semi-formal wear. Button up shirts with vests or suits and nice pants of somesort with dress or formal shoes. Is almost always seen with a top hat and black gloves outdoors. Dressed fashionably with card suit designs on his clothing and on his hat.

Wonderland Harem Timetables

Personality
A man that gets what he wants or else someone will get hurt. Kain is a intimidating but an handsomely attractive man. He is cold and domineering to strangers but is unusually kind and caring towards his subordinates and friends. Kain is in a way, a selfish person and wants what he can't get his hands on and will go to extreme lengths to acheive his goal, even if it means shooting someone dead. He has no qualms about killing people, heck piss him off and you'll be staring at the barrle of a machine gun in your face. Piss him off and you'll be swiss cheese in no time.

Likes: His tea time and tea parties, sleeping, reading, interesting things, roses
Dislikes: Annoying things, things that make him mad or annoyed, doing paperwork, missing his tea time, when he doesn't get his way

History
History unknown......the people of Wonderland have no memories of their past lives and no parents because they are reborn from their clocks getting fixed

Last edited by Looney on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

General

Name:Queen Vivaldi
Position/Rank: Queen, and owner of The Queen's Castle.
Weapon:Her cane turns into a shotgun. (Idk if she culd use a weapon or not xD so i just put one anyways :3)

Physical Features

Eye Color: Lightly tinted purple
Hair color and length: Brownish purpleish (o_0) always bunched up in pretty curls. Goes to about her shoulders when its in curls
Height: 5'6 ft
Weight: 113 lbs (Most of the weight is in her bewbies :3 xD)
Structure: Very tight hourglass like figure, Huge bewbies Very Happy! Skinny.
Clothing Style:Always wears very beautiful corset gowns covered with hearts and the colors black and red, With extremely high heals, And a beautiful crown to match her outfits. http://myanimelist.net/character/18050/Vivaldi

Personality
Very kind to Alice and enjoys her company. She enjoys taking peoples heads, She looks down upon those who look down upon her and she is rude to those who are rude to her. You must always be on her good side or you will no longer have a head.

Likes: Laughing, food, the colors Red and black, Alice, "We"(herself), And heads.
Dislikes: Those who dont follow her, listen to her, enjoy her company, Bow to her, And those who think they are above her.

(srry i culdnt think of much xD)
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:06 pm

well you didn't have to copy her exactly, i just wanted some things to stay the same, but you could change her name and picture
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Name: Alice
https://2img.net/h/i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/beachbumgrace/Alice%20in%20Wonderland/11.jpg

Physical Features
Eye Color: Light almost Icy blue
Hair color and length: Long Blonde slightly wavy hair
Height: 5'2 ft
Weight: 115 lbs
Structure: Medium Height with nice facial features. Attractive. not very big in the chest area or the hips. Small and skinny.
Detailed description: A young women with sweet voice one that rings and sounds sweet as honey. She filled with curiousty. As they say curiousty kills the cat.. She tends to wander about always exploring and isn't one to ignore a hurt person or animal is one who puts others before herself.
Clothing Style: Usually wears dresses blouses and skirts. She is found with a blue dress with a cute white apron one of her favorite outfits she tends to wear it a lot and very happily. She isn't much for jeans or pants but will wear them if needed.

Personality
A strong determined girl. She's not afraid to help people and speak her mind, but she is sensitive to things, but is not afraid of most things. She's kind hearted and considerate and doesn't want to see the people around her get hurt. If she does, then she will scold them, telling them to be more careful and value their lives more. She may seem strong but harsh words will hurt her and suggestive words will make her blush.

History
She has lived with her mother and father her whole life and they're very wealthy. But have taught her good values. and not to be greedy.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

jess did you read my first post about what i wanna keep about alice? and sorry but her age should be about 16-18 years old, i chose 17

if you have problems, tell me, i'll try to reason
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 am

Okay I'll change some of her qualties and fix her age sorry to me Alice seems like a sweet kind girl who is more shy than determined but I can edit it Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 am

General

Name: Kitt (this is a nickname. He has no real name) [Cheshire Cat]
Position/Rank: Self-proclaimed owner of the ammusement park. Most don't recognize his position, but he claims it anyway
Weapon: a pistol on a chain attatched to his collar. He usually tucks the actual gun under his belt

Physical Features

Eye Color: Honey-colored eyes
Hair color and length: Mid-length dark red hair, his ears match his hair color.
Height: about 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Structure: Very lean. He doesn't look strong, and he probably isn't physically... but he's fast. for this reason he uses a gun rather than getting into close combat.
Detailed description: Usually has a smirk on his face. He looks innocent enough... and he usually is. He will break out in a strange grin whenever he starts using riddles.
Clothing Style: He wears a striped shirt which matches the pattern on his tail, and while he doesn't have real fur on him, he has fur cuffs around his wrists and a fur collar other than his normal one that sits loosely around his neck. He wears light brown jeans and a belt.

Personality

Kitt will go where he wants when he wants and no one will stop him. He is slightly immature, generally childish and innocent… as far as anyone can tell. Almost always happy and playful… sometimes a bit too playful. Every once in a while he’ll slip into using riddles that are extremely complex and sometimes seem beyond his normal level of understanding. Though he’s good with guns, he hesitates to shoot anyone, sometimes openly debating whether or not to while still pointing the weapon. He is extremely odd and sometimes does things that aren’t “innocent” without realizing the severity of it

Likes: climbing, running, catnip, riddles, any type of game.
Dislikes: things that try to hurt the people he cares for, things that ruin games, people ignoring him, people who dislike him.

History
History unknown… For the past couple of years he has declared himself the owner of the amusement park. Not many people have recognized his claim and most just let him alone.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 am

hey just realized you could edit lol if you want you can edit my character to make her more how she should be then when it comes to posting I can post off her character the way you want her Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:51 am

if you allow me to
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 am

I do Very Happy But just don;t change her ice color hair color height and the picture that's all i want to stay the same besides that fix it however you wish
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 am

i'll just edit her personality

btw Jen, why don't you also pick a guy to play for the harem Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 am

I'll pick another character as well so we can get them all in.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

we'll just have two or three for each i guess, make it a smaller harem than i planned

i'll play the mad hatter, and clock master, and maybe one more guy if we need more
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Mkay i will Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm

you can pick the twins, the march hare, or the ace of hearts
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 pm

General

Name: Khronos Ora
Position/Rank: Clock Master, owner of the Clock Tower, neutral land
Weapon: Flintlock pistol that morphs from a screwdriver he carries around in his belt
https://2img.net/h/i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt177/LordZirconium/pistol.jpg

Physical Features
Eye Color: Whitish blue
Hair color and length: Mid-length red hair that has long bangs on the right side of his face
Height: 6'0 ft
Weight: 125 lbs
Structure: Tall and scrawny. Lanky man that lean arms and strong legs with muscles, not muscle builder bulging muscles, but well toned. He has a six pack underneath his clothes. His shoulders aren't broad and he looks skinny, but don't underestimate him.
Detailed description: Tall young man in his early 20's who always has this bored and impassive look on his face. His whitish blue eyes look cold and unfriendly and he either has a scowl on his face, or nothing at all. He is fairly pale in skin color as he rarely leaves his tower, his health is not in the best shape. His appearance is deceiving as he is seen as weak and helpless but he’s one of the strongest fighters in Wonderland, although he doesn’t show it much. He has a low gruff bass voice.
Clothing Style: Clothes easy to work in. Usually a long sleeveless shirt with a high collar under a red mid-waist vest. He wears brown cargo pants with a thick red belt and black low boots. His hands or arms are sometimes wrapped in bandages when he gets hurt and he always has brown gloves on his hands. A red bandana is tied around his left arm.

https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194/kyokki/Mis/Random/What_____Commission__by_ikr-1.jpg

Personality
A man very sick of his job but can’t escape from it. He has the role of Clock Master, where he fixes broken clocks and therefore, fixes the people in Wonderland. He hates his job with a passion, but he can’t find the power to pull away from his role, it’s his special job, no one else can do it so he has to no matter how much he despises it. Khronos is a sheltered individual, shutting himself in his tall clock tower and usually not coming out to public at all; people see him rarely, he even gets other people to buy food for him. Because of being locked away from people he is bad with people, his social skills suck since he’s always alone and doesn’t know what to do in many situations with other people. He’s not a really comforting or gentle person, usually harsh with is words, but he can show care in his own little way. He doesn’t like it when people cry and hates it when people are disrupting his work. Few people visit him and he’s fine with that, but when people do visit, he usually loses his temper with them and throws things at the intruders, such as tools, or even chairs. He is almost an insomniac and gets very little sleep because of his job.

Likes: Quiet, reading, crafting, black coffee, spicy food, working out
Dislikes: Clocks (even though they are all over his tower), noise, loudness, sweet food, not having coffee, people disturbing him

History
History unknown......the people of Wonderland have no memories of their past lives and no parents because they are reborn from their clocks getting fixed, in a way, the Clock Master is immortal as his clock is always ticking and if his clock stops, no one can fix his clock, he lives to fix other people, so he can’t die
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Wonderland Harem Map

this is map of wonderland, maybe i'll add more detail later

but the little brown houses near the amusement park, that's a marketplace

all the grassy stuff separating the regions are thick forest areas
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 am

General

Name: Usagi Lepus
Position/Rank: Prime minister, lives at the Queen’s castle.
Weapon: A revolver

Physical Features

Eye Color: Bright red, just like a normal rabbit
Hair color and length: short, but not too short, neatly combed with a cowlick and a slight part, naturally curls itself and a bit shaggy, and blonde.
Height: about 5’3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Structure: More bulky than some others, but still pretty thin. He is not strong in appearance, but he is rather menacing.
Detailed description: Even in normal form he is cute and appears innocent. He always looks very organized and generally punctual.
Clothing Style: Neat and sharp. He always dresses nicely, usually in a button down shirt with a tie and black dress pants. The only thing he will compromise on is shoes… dress shoes hurt his feet so he doesn’t wear them

Personality

Usagi has a tendancy to obsess over Alice and always tries to please her. He will obediently listen to her in the hope that she will fall in love with him. He is extremely organized and punctual and is never early or late. Very Menacing and possessive, but he acts innocent around Alice.

Dislikes: Traitors, people who try to hurt alice, the mad hatter.

History
The white hare is the one who drags Alice into wonderland and steals her first kiss
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 am

do you guys want to start this one?
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 am

yeppers Very Happy