Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules. MUST READ!

5 posters

Go down

Rules. MUST READ! Empty General RP Rules. EVERYONE MUST READ

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

FORUM RULES MUST BE OBEYED:

1. When fighting against a character controlled by another user, any attack must be attempted. You cannot simply punch the person or knock them away. you must give them opportunity to react.
2. No killing off all the enemies in one post. Give the others a chance at it.
3. NO GOD-MODING. You can have an uber-powerful character if you must but they CANNOT be invincible.
4. Do not interfere with someone’s post. If someone does something, you can’t change what they’ve done unless it breaks forum rules
5. If a post breaks forum rules it may be ignored by other users.
6. Read all new posts thoroughly before posting to make sure you understand what has happened so far and react appropriately
7. Try to explain a fight. Don’t simply say “He/She killed them all” make it a fight, extend the post
8. These rules are subject to update and more will be added as necessary. If you have any complaints… say so.

*Ammendments

9. Try to make your posts at least a paragraph long. We understand that sometimes you can't really Type a reaction that long and we won't kill you over it, just don't post short ones all the time.

Last edited by Lachryma on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Rules. MUST READ! Empty Re: Rules. MUST READ!

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 am

I should also add that everyone has to read this, and you have to post a reply saying you've read them, if you do not post, I will take it as you did not read the rules and therefore will not comply with them

please agree with the rules

remember roleplaying is making up a story, a story is not good if it's only two-three posts long, have some creativity Very Happy and have fun

in your post it doesn't just have to be a response to someone else, talk about the enviroment, describe stuff you see, hear, and touch, sense, just your imagination and make things interesting.
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Okay i have to say this does tick me off yes i read the ruls but I mean really!? Are you screwing with me!? This is supposed to be fu n and by making rules it just annoys people and just ticks people off... Even more so when you didn;t even consuklt the others and just made the freaking rules... I am very angry over this i believe that neither of you have any right to make these rules and post them then exceopt coty and I to follow them even they we got no voice in these rules at all!!
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 pm

i gave you a voice in the rules i said if you have any complaints about any rules then tell me. So what don't you like about them?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I mean you just went and made them That's what i mean by no voice you and bailu may have talked it over but didn;t consult either me nor coty. You two just made them we didn;t all sit down and discuss the rules.. that isn;t thjat ahrd now is it? Look i don;t want to be all pissy about this we're fighting over a freaking Rp for christ's sake but still... It's kinda dumb. and two of the rules seems like your singling people out..
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm

okay. which ones?
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 pm

1,2 it's see,ms like your sayoing that directly to me

8 to coty.

I'm not saying you did it on purpose but that's what your coming across as saying. Like i said we're fighting over the stupid-ist- thing that we should just be having fun with.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

yeah, i'm not targeting you directly with the first ones, i'm guilty of them myself. But really the first one is the most important one of all of them. It isn't fair or fun for anyone else if you just do something without them being able to stop it. but really, these rules are just more of... guidelines. the point is to have fun and that's most important. You're completely right.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Sorry that does make me a bit angry..
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I like how you say things must be attempted but apparently I've been knocked away by a wing so read your own rules people!!!
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

i know. i didn't put that don't get mad at me. so just imagine it says he swung his wing at you to try to knock you away.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

By the way I hope you guys read my charachter sheet I edited giving my one and only ability is mimicry. If you want to know the full extent of that I'll be happy to let you know.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm

i think i got what it is. you can immitate other's powers right? just keep in mind, all powers come with a cost.
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I understand but at the rate you two are going I feel like I'm going to have to loose a bit of sanity to stop you both heh
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 pm

jess for pete's sake calm down. every forum comes with rules, i should know i've been on millions of RP's made by the best. rules are there so there is a guideline for us. like aaron said about the killing thing. Rp is intended to make a fun story, if you just end it in one post what's the point? might as well not have an RP then, you get what I'm saying

and no offense of anything, but since Savy isn't here I made the rules, i figured she would make some too, these are basic rules that almost every forum has, the basic ones only, i could get very picky but i'm cool with what we have

if you have any complains, yell at me and not aaron, i'll tell you what i think and of course consider your input

btw fun doesn't mean throw everything away and do things you want, you know. just FYI not putting you down or anything, just saying, fun comes with boundaries
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

I understand that I am mainly mad about ya'll just making the rules although I do agree with pretty much all of them i just rather would have a least liked to be there when ya'll discussed and amde the ruls ya know? Just so we can al,l agree with no complaints on the rule. Like how government makes alws in a sort of way.
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:08 pm

yeah sorry about that, it's just i don't have a lot of time on the computer so at school is when i mostly get on, and since aaron was there we just made the rules up, it wasn't all that much but sorry for not asking ya first
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkmoonlove Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 pm

I read it Very Happy!
Darkmoonlove
Darkmoonlove

Back to top Go down

Post  XxInsanelyJessxX Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 pm

yay for Jen Very Happy
XxInsanelyJessxX
XxInsanelyJessxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Looney Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm

goodie for you Very Happy
Looney
Looney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachryma Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:14 pm

yay for Jen!
Lachryma
Lachryma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down